Jesper x Wylan SOC

Story Info
Wylan doesn't like Jesper at first but soon falls hard.
724 words
5
122
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He woke up in the afternoon, sweating. Who is he? This short, auburn haired boy with big brown eyes had been in Jesper's mind for days. He had seen him after dark walking home from the tannery, tired and dirty. Jesper was told to recruit him but found himself lost for words thinking about it. He was usually into taller, older men but something about this kid caught Jesper's eye. Maybe it was his mannerisms, always bounced away from people who bumped into him with a "I'm SO sorry" but his eyes seemed to growl at every criminal that passed.

Tonight, Jesper followed him for a while, noticing everything he looked at, flowers growing through the cracks in the sidewalk, people talking, and finally his apartment. He lived far enough away from the Crow Club that Jesper thought about turning back. "Hey wanna be a criminal?" Stupid. Jesper looked back where Wylan was walking but he was gone, Jesper started to walk closer but felt a shove from behind.

"Who are- Jesper Fahey?" Jesper was stunned, rolling onto his back, leaning on his elbows as he smirked and said, "There you are, shortcake."

"What do you want?" Wylan asked rolling his eyes. He had to deepen his voice to not sound like a kid. Jesper got up to look at Wylan closer but instead was pushed back by his smell. Noticing, Wylan started to apologize but stopped himself and turned to leave. Jesper grabbed Wylan's hand spinning him around to face him but Wylan's clumsy feet didn't quite match the movement of his upper body. He fell right into Jesper's chest, not gracefully either.

He quickly pulled away from Jesper, almost as if he was the smelly one. "The Crow Club wants you." (I want you) "The Crow Club? No way am I going in there." Wylan all but yelled it. "Uh ok, why not?" "Because I'm- I'm not that... not like a-" he couldn't look Jesper in the eyes as he insulted him but Jesper just laughed. "Don't worry you can turn it down, just come talk to Kaz. You'll be back home before the tannery even closes tonight. (The tannery!) Wylan thought. He quit this evening and wasn't in the mood to do anything but wallow.

"I really don't-" Jesper interrupted, "you can turn it down, just come on." They made their way back to the Crow Club, and while Jesper talked about anything and everything, Wylan was silent. He could see Jespers happy trail under his vest, he was shirtless underneath as it was summer and Wylan couldn't help but notice. He kept finding himself admiring Jesper's veiny hands while he talked.

When they arrived Wylan could see that the Crow Club was very professional, there weren't gang signs anywhere but on members arms, a tattooed crow drinking from a cup. The club was full even on a Wednesday night, there were mostly tourists and Wylan found himself repeating apologies until they reached the stairs.

"Welcome to my room, where fantacies come to life and desires are whispered." Jesper let that last comment slip out as he blushed. Wylan didn't notice because he was also red in the face, but for a different reason. (I can't believe he's dragging me out here, to a building full of criminals, and then flirting with me??) Jesper grabbed Wylan's waist to guide him in but Wylan slapped his hand away.

When they got in they sat on the bed, Wylan had been off work for 2 hours now and only just now got to sit, he groaned as he relaxed. He flopped down on the bed, Jesper saw his shirt lift up and he sucked in his bottom lip. This time Wylan noticed, he scrambled to pull his shirt down but Jesper was already all over him.

Wylan suddenly saw Jesper's eyes shift as he pounced on top of him, spreading his arms above him and kissing him passionately. Wylan leaned into the kiss, he was never allowed to date before so this was his first kiss. He closed his eyes and wished his arms were free so he could trace up Jespers happy trail, feeling his lean build close to his, grabbing him to pull him closer... Wylan moaned. Jesper suddenly leaped up and pulled Wylan's shirt down as Kaz entered the room.