Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I, meanwhile, was still on my back, contemplating my poor life choices.

Jess ran to the front door to lock it once the perpetrator was gone. She turned back to see me still on the floor and the panic on her face was palpable.

"Oh god, David. Oh god, are you ok?" Jess said after she rushed over to me, cradling my head in her arms and lap. Tears were beginning to fill her eyes, as she said in a panic, "Oh god oh god oh god, please be ok."

"I think I'm dead," I deadpanned.

Jess laughed as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

"You should probably lead with 'he's a blackbelt' next time," I added in an effort to calm her nerves.

"Oh, there won't be a next time with that asshole," she replied after a brief pause.

"Good, I'm not sure I can take him," I responded.

At this point, Jess was just crying. No laughter. I forced myself to get up and sit on the couch. Jess followed my lead and laid down with her head in my lap, as the tears kept rolling. I softly rubbed her shoulder as she slowly calmed down. Even in my sore, injured state, the only thing I could think of was taking care of her. After a few minutes, the crying ceased and Jess sat up to face me.

"I don't know what would have happened if you weren't here. He was getting really aggressive and handsy. He was really strong, too. I don't think I could have stopped ..." she said, her voice choking up before she could finish the sentence.

"I don't care if it's Chuck Norris, I'd never let anyone hurt you, Jess," I assured her.

"Well, you're right. He didn't hurt me because he was too busy hurting you," she giggled in an unexpected moment of levity. I couldn't help but laugh, too.

After a brief moment of silence, her tone turned far more serious.

"You've always fought for me. You've never once hesitated. You're always there, looking after me, protecting me. I'm not sure I deserve all of that," she said softly.

My mind raced with how to respond. My heart was pounding. I wanted desperately to tell her how I felt.

"You're worth it. Every fight. Every black eye, bloodied nose, every last one. I'd do it all over again for you if I had to. I wouldn't hesitate," I replied.

"I don't deserve all of that," she paused for a while before adding softly, "I don't deserve you."

I couldn't hold it in anymore. My heart was slamming violently against my chest, pumping blood a thousand miles per second through my veins. I wasn't going to go one more second without her knowing how I truly felt.

"Jess, I love you. Oh my god I love you. I love you more than I can even say. I want to scream it from the rooftops and tell every person I know. I can't hold it in anymore. I won't. I've been staying quiet these past several months because all I want is for you to be happy, but seeing you with all these guys has been hard. Really. Hard. I can't imagine my life without you and if I have to fight every man on the planet to prove to you how much I love you, I'd do it twice over. I can't envision a world anymore where you're not with me," I said with the conviction and desperation of a man who had nothing to lose.

In that moment, she looked up at me and smiled. She hugged me tightly and slowly got up from the couch.

"I ... I just need a minute to think," she said, as she walked into her bedroom and closed the door.

It was not the reaction I was hoping for. I sat on the couch holding my heart in my hand, waiting for her to come back out. Five minutes became ten. Ten became twenty. Twenty minutes became an hour. Finally, after almost two hours, I realized she wasn't coming back out.

I. Was. Devastated.

I retreated into my bedroom and laid down, staring at the ceiling, wondering what I could have done differently. My mind replayed those few minutes over and over and over.

Did I just destroy the most important relationship in my life? Was it fair that I said all that right after this incident? Oh god, poor Jess. She's nearly raped and I decide that THAT is the moment to drop this bomb on her.

I was beside myself thinking about it. I couldn't believe I was so foolish! How stupid and selfish I was! I started feeling physically ill thinking about it.

Then I heard it. Her bedroom door opened. I heard the footsteps as they got progressively louder, ending with three knocks on my bedroom door.

"David, can I come in?" I heard her say on the other side.

My heart dropped. She was going to try and let me down easy. I knew it. I couldn't believe how stupid I had been.

"Come in," I said, certain that my world was about to end.

Jess opened the door and walked in. She moved to the side of my bed and crawled in. She laid with her head on my shoulder and her arm wrapped around me as she laid next to me. She looked up at me and whispered, "I love you, David. I love you more than life itself. You're my everything."

Her eyes closed and she pressed our lips together gently for our very first kiss. It wasn't a long or sexually charged kiss, but it was perfect. Completely and utterly perfect. That kiss calmed every fear, forgave every sin and brought me to a peace I didn't deserve.

She laid her head back on my chest and we laid together in silence until we both fell asleep. The devastation from earlier had given way to perfect contentment. The woman I loved was in my arms, and I couldn't have been happier.

Passion ignites

The next morning almost seemed too normal, especially with everything that had happened just the night before. Given that it was the weekend, neither of us had anything we immediately had to get to.

After we both awoke, Jess made her way to her room to get ready for the day. I fixed some breakfast and sat on the couch to watch the news.

After a few minutes, Jess came into the living room.

"I called Rose and Josie. We're going to go out," she said with excitement in her voice.

I was confused and my face clearly conveyed that confusion.

"Oh, not like that silly. I'm done with all of that nonsense. I have the man I want now. I just wanted to get out with them to have them help me with something. I'll be back tonight, by myself. No karate guys with me," she joked.

"So I'll see you tonight?" I asked.

"Oh, you'll definitely see me tonight," she said in a strangely seductive tone.

She leaned down and kissed me on the lips with far more passion than the night before, which served as a comfort and reassurance that the night before was not just a dream.

"See you soon my love," she said as she went out the door. My heart melted.

I decided to use my free time to clean up around the apartment and run some errands. One of those errands was to get some ibuprofen since my back and head were still quite sore from the shot I took the night before.

For the next few hours I cleaned, vacuumed and straightened up before heading out. I did some grocery shopping - making sure to grab some turtle tracks ice cream - and I finally got home around 5PM.

After getting a load of laundry done, I sat on the couch and relaxed to watch some tv. Not long after I settled in, I got an interesting text from Rose.

"You are a lucky, lucky boy David!"

The message intrigued me. I responded, "I know I am. So happy right now."

Rose replied with, "You'll be even happier soon <3"

Now my interest was really piqued. What were they doing? What was she talking about? I wouldn't have to wait long to find out. No more than ten minutes later, Jess came bursting through the front door.

"Oh hey you, are you hungry? I could really go for a ..." I started saying.

Jess cut me off quickly when she responded, "Sorry, not really hungry. Got something I have to do."

She quickly disappeared into her bedroom and slammed it behind her. I was really confused and wasn't quite sure what to do with myself. As if she was reading my mind, Jess quickly opened her door and poked her head out to say, "But don't go anywhere without me. Just stay here, please."

"Can I eat?" I yelled through her door.

"No and go brush your teeth," she responded.

Go brush your teeth?

I was so confused, but I decided to play along. I got up, brushed my teeth and planted my butt back on the couch. Behind me, I heard Jess sneak into the bathroom and fire up the shower. After about 20 minutes, I heard her sneak back into her bedroom, where she disappeared for another half hour.

Finally, after all of the confusing commotion, Jess opened her bedroom door and yelled through the crack.

"Turn off the TV and close your eyes," she said.

I did as she said.

"Are your eyes closed? You better not peek!" she said firmly.

"They're closed, I swear!" I shot back, though I was now desperate to go back on my word.

I heard her footsteps draw closer as she walked into the living room. The sweet, sultry smell of her perfume drifted into my nose. My heart began to pound as anticipation swept over me.

What. Was. She. Doing?

"Okay my love, you can open your eyes now," she said in a low, seductive tone.

I opened my eyes to see the most spectacular sight of beauty I had ever seen. Jess was standing there wearing a semi-transparent, red lace lingerie teddy. It had a low v-cut neck that showed off her ample cleavage while hiding just enough to keep you longing for more.

The skirt portion started just above her waist and was long enough to barely hide all she had to offer. The bulge inside her red panties showed she was already feeling hot and bothered, too.

Her hair and makeup was perfect as always. Just enough to highlight just how naturally beautiful she really was. I couldn't stop staring at her with my mouth slack jawed the whole time.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked me quietly.

"My god, Jess, you're so, so hot. I'm ... I uh ..." I stammered.

"You're speechless?" she asked and giggled gleefully.

"Yes, exactly," I replied and gulped.

"I hope this isn't too forward or too soon. It's just that ... it's just, I know how much you love me and how much I love you and I want this so badly. I want us to be together," she said longingly, before adding, "I know we're meant to be together. You're all I want."

I needed no other prodding or convincing.

"Jess, you are MY everything. I love you so much."

I stood up from the couch and moved in closely. I put one hand behind her neck and another behind the small of her back. I felt her gasp lightly as my hands touched her soft, perfect skin. I drew her in for a long, passionate kiss that felt like the fulfillment of every missed opportunity over the past several years.

Our bodies pressed together tightly as our passion ignited. Our mouths opened slightly as our tongues collided inside our locked lips. My hand moved from her neck and cupped her large, left breast through the lace cloth. She gasped again and lightly moaned into my mouth.

She suddenly pushed me backwards until I fell into a seated position on the couch. She quickly reached down and pulled my t-shirt off of me and dropped to her knees to pull off my shorts. Only my loose, dark blue boxers stood between us now.

She slithered up my body until our lips locked together once again. She straddled my legs and sat on my lap as our kissing continued. She grabbed both my hands and maneuvered them under the lace cloth to her bare breasts. My hands instantly massaged the large, soft flesh as my fingers fondled and tweaked her nipples.

"Ohhhh. Ohhh my," she yelped suddenly, breaking our kiss.

"Oh god, I'm sorry," I responded.

"No! It feels sooooo good. They're just really sensitive, but don't stop. Do not stop!" she insisted strongly.

The more I massaged her breasts and played with her nipples, the heavier and more pronounced her grinding on my body became. I soon realized her cock was rock hard and grinding against mine. I broke our kiss temporarily to look down and see it.

It was the first time I saw her fully aroused and I was surprised at the size. Her cock was somewhat thick and somewhere between 5 to 6 inches long and smooth as silk.

"Are you ok, David? Is this ok?" she asked, realizing where my attention was at.

"More than ok, Jess. You're fucking amazing. Every inch of you," I responded, before adding, "You're so beautiful. My god, you're perfect. I can't believe I'm with you."

She loved my reply as our kissing became even more passionate. Her body grinded passionately against mine as my hands cupped her breasts and squeezed her thick, perfect backside.

Suddenly, Jess stopped and jumped up from my lap. She dropped to her knees and began pulling off my boxers. Her hand began slowly stroking my rock hard flesh as her beautiful, seductive eyes stared up at me.

"I learned a few things today from Rose and Josie. They were very, very good teachers," she said in a devilish tone.

"Oh really? You have to tell me more," I said, highly intrigued by what that meant.

"I'll tell you more some other time. For now, I'm going to show you what I learned," she responded.

Her lips quickly wrapped around the head of my cock and sucked gently. The sensation was unreal as her tongue lashed back and forth over the sensitive parts of the head. Her mouth withdrew and her tongue and lips worked up and down the shaft. She had apparently become an expert and she was driving me quickly to a premature climax.

"Oh god, Jess, you're driving me crazy. Thank the girls for me," I moaned through the waves of pleasure.

"Don't worry, you'll get to thank them properly soon," she responded.

Jess stopped, apparently realizing how close I was to exploding. She kissed me again and with her face close to mine, she whispered, "Are you enjoying yourself my love?"

"You've really caught me off guard. I had no idea you had this in you," I said back.

"You have no idea. We've only just begun," she responded seductively.

She stood up in front of me and turned her back to me, showing me her perfect, smooth ass. She looked back at me over her left shoulder and smiled a devilish smile. She started slowly swaying her hips from side to side as she seductively pulled her teddy up and over her head, tossing it to the floor.

As she continued her sexual swaying, she slowly lowered her panties to the ground with her legs pressed tightly together. I could see her breasts press against the front of her legs as she leaned over, driving me nearly insane with sexual passion.

Slowly, she turned to face me, with not a single thread of cloth left on her beautiful, smooth body. I had seen her naked before, but never like this.

Her large, full breasts filled her chest. They jiggled and swayed fluidly. Her nipples were large and dark pink, though not as puffy as I once remembered. Her smooth waist was curvy and jutted out significantly at her hips. Her cock was rock hard, smooth and lightly curved up and to the right.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked me, a slight tinge of nervousness in her voice.

"I love you, Jess. Exactly as you are. You are perfect. You're all I need and want," I responded, desperate to get a hold of her again.

"God David, I love you so much. I want you inside of me so badly," she said as she slowly approached me.

She straddled me again, our hard cocks pressed together between us. She reached over to the back of the couch and grabbed a small bottle and squirted the liquid into her hand. She spread it over my cock and reached behind herself to spread it there as well.

She began stroking our cocks together. The sensation was new and thrilling and I damn near came all over both of us before she stopped.

Jess began lifting her body up and I quickly grabbed at her large breast and placed my lips on the hardened nipples.

"Ohhhhhhh, Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned as I sucked hard on her perfect, supple flesh. I massaged the flesh of both her mounds as my mouth moved back and forth between them. I wanted to devour her.

"Ohhh, David. Oh, that's so goooood. Oh god... " she continued moaning as I couldn't get enough of her. With each suck and squeeze, I felt her cock twitch against me. I was in a sexual nirvana.

Slowly, she began to lower herself onto my rock hard shaft. I felt her hand guide it as the head of my cock began to press against her hole now.

Her tight flesh slowly wrapped around the head. Her eyes were closed tight in a mix of pain and passion as my cock slowly pushed deeper and deeper inside of her. Finally, she stopped, with the entirety of my flesh thrust fully inside of her.

She paused for a moment. A perfect, incredible moment. We were united like never before. She opened her eyes and locked onto mine, a deep satisfying smile on her face. She grabbed my face and kissed me before saying, "I love you so much."

"I love you, Jess," I responded quietly.

Her hands grabbed the top of my shoulders as I felt her body move up and pull off of me. She was extremely tight and I could tell she was in some pain, though she pressed on. Slowly and surely, she began moving up and down on my cock. Her breasts bounced softly in small circles as her body began to move more and more vigorously.

"Mmmmmmm. Uhhhhhh, this feels so good, David. Mmmmmm," she moaned, her eyes closed as a look of pure satisfaction washed over her face.

Her thick, rigid cock flopped up and down against my body as she bounced harder and harder on top of me. The waves of movement from her large breasts and the bouncing of her rock hard shaft was driving me insane with passion.

"Oh god, Jess, this feels so fucking amazing," I said amidst the waves of pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh, Mmmmmmm," she moaned loudly as her body movements sped up and intensified.

I watched on as her erotic movements hypnotized me. I was under her spell and my heightened arousal was driving me rapidly to an explosive orgasm.

Suddenly, Jess stopped completely.

"Mmmmm, I'm going to slow down. I'm so close to cumming but I don't want this to end just yet my love," she said slightly out of breath.

She leaned in and kissed me again as my hands grabbed the two large mounds in front of me. My right hand then reached down and began to slowly stroke her smooth, hard cock.

"Ohhhh David. Ohhhhh, that feels so nice. Mmmmmm," she growled, as my hand gently and slowly stroked her flesh. We sat there for a couple of minutes as my hand continued to pleasure her softly and surely.

My lips moved to her left breast and nipple as my free hand explored all over her body. For several minutes, I just enjoyed every inch of her. Her beautiful face. Her large, round breasts. Her smooth, hard cock. My mouth and hands explored her even as my stiff shaft sat fully inside of her. Every light touch, stroke or kiss made her shiver with pleasure.

"I love you, David. I love you so much. I've wanted this for so long, it's like a dream come true. I can't wait to share so much more with you. For now, though, I want us to cum together. I want to feel you explode inside of me," she said as her body began rocking up and down again.

God, her every word and look was erotic and enticing.

Her sexual grinding was paired with a deep, pleasure filled moan as my cock slid in and out of her. Her breasts bounced up and down as her pace became more and more vigorous. My hand continued stroking her smooth, hard cock which was driving her wild.

The exquisite pleasure of the moment quickly overwhelmed both of us.

Jess suddenly stopped and slightly arched her head back and closed her eyes. Her body began to quiver.

"Uhhhhh. Uhhhhhh," she started moaning uncontrollably.

I looked down and felt and saw her cock erupt her clear cum all over both of us. Wave after wave of pleasure and erotic fulfillment swept over her body as she quivered significantly in my hands. The sight of her intense pleasure and her body squeezing tightly on my cock sent me over the edge as well.

"Oh god, I'm cumming," I warned as my cock erupted violently inside of her body.