Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rope after rope of my warm cum ruptured inside of her even as her intense orgasm was still rippling through her body. I had never experienced anything like this before, as my cock continued to unload for what felt like a thousand lifetimes.

Our bodies quivered and shook together and our lips met for a long, passionate kiss.

Eventually, our first time together calmed to a quiet, peaceful contentment. She collapsed on me into a firm but gentle hug. My fully exhausted cock withdrew from inside her as our bodies drew closer together. After a brief moment, she drew back to face me and I saw a few tears streaming down her cheeks.

"What's wrong Jess? Are you ok?" I asked.

Wiping away her tears she laughed lightly and said, "Oh, I'm fine. I'm just so happy. I always wanted my first time to be with the man I loved. I'm just so happy and in love. I can't believe this is all happening."

I took my hand and stroked her cheek lightly and kissed her softly on the lips.

"I love you, Jess," I said.

"I love you too, David. You're my everything," she responded.

Those words never got old.

"So, are you going to tell me more about your lesson with Rose and Josie?" I inquired jokingly.

"Ohhhh. Just you wait. I'm going to let them show you, if you think you're game for it," she said in a seductive and intriguing tone.

My eyebrows raised up significantly at the words as Jess got up from my lap and walked towards the bathroom.

"Just you wait, my love. Just you wait," she said again as she closed the door behind her.

I laid back on the couch to gather myself and to contemplate all that had happened. After a moment, the bathroom door opened and Jess said from inside,"Well, are you coming or not?"

I laughed heartily and made my way in. The perfect evening continued on throughout the night. The love of my life and I were finally together and I could not have been happier.