All Comments on 'Jess and her Son Pt. 01'

by missvixen555

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
justwarped2018justwarped2018about 4 years ago

great series want more. awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Math?

Her youngest of 15 children are 6 and her oldest 18. That is really pumping them out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Keep going!!

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 4 years ago

Incredible - sooo fuckin' Hot. I loved this, but there has to be a second chapter, post breeding of Jess, lots of hot fucking while her belly swells with the results of their incestuous love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
erotic

This was so fucking hot and erotic..

Hope to have follow up chapters....nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Small note,

You may want to clarify at the beginning this is a sequel series to your previous series. Past that, nice job. :)

azuraoneazuraoneabout 4 years ago
There ya are =)

Been lookin' forward to your next chapter for a while and wasn't disappointed.

And these comments, lol. You're reading a FICTIONAL story that's a FANTASY and the NUMBERS about what age characters gave birth and how many? That's as bad as people bitchin' about boob size.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredibly hot

Hot take of mother son love and impregnation. Incredibly hot and sexy. Well written. So looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. One of the best. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have to say, there's something really beautiful about the story between Jess and Charlie (mostly from the previous part of the story). It really does go to show that age is only a number. The pure love they share and the wonderful family they have created is something that very few will ever know. It's just such a shame that their age difference means they can't live the life they both truly want together as long as they would have both hoped. Fate is not without its cruel twists it seems.

The family Jess and Charlie created (and Flo help care for immensely) sounds wonderful. The way they were raised puts the parenting of today to shame for the most part. No wonder so many people turn out to be shallow, self-centred, vain and materialistic, obsessed with only the latest trends and how many virtual friends and likes they can accumulate. What a sad state of affairs.

Hopefully James and Jess can continue this wonderful family and he will continue to fulfil her needs - needs which her father and first love can no longer meet in the way she really needs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermissvixen555@missvixen555
Just a sensuous woman who loves to write about love. Please comment and rate my stories - your comments mean the world to me - they show that I am doing something right and touching someone. Please take the time to let me know what you thought. It really will be appreciated....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES