Jess and her Son Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James, I hope you don't think bad of me for doing that... I can't help how I'm feeling right now, even if it is wrong..."

"It's OK, I know what you are thinking, and I am thinking the same, you know how much I want you, mummy..."

"you're my firstborn son, James. I made you with intent and love. Please, do to me anything you want right now. Absolutely anything..."

"Mummy, I think the time for talking is over don't you agree?" he said, his face moving closer and closer to hers.

Jess's eyes closed as she felt her son's lips slowly and softly touch hers.

He tongued her lips tenderly, sliding inside her closed lips playfully with the tip of his tongue. Jess followed suit, her tongue playing and dancing with his. James licked his mother's frisky tongue. Her lips closed around his tongue, sucking it into her mouth. He reciprocated by pushing it hard into her mouth and pressing his face firmly onto hers. They fucked each other with their hungry mouths, his hands massaging her beautiful, fat, lactating tits as he explored her. Kissing his mother like this was so hot; so horny; like they were orally simulating deep, deep fucking. he couldn't wait any longer to feel that first time of many, where he would sink his virgin cock deep inside the vagina that bore his very life.

They broke their kiss to speak.

"I want you, mummy" James said. "I love you. More than I should. Always have. You know it too. I know. I want to make love to you so, so badly. I have done since as long as I can remember."

Should he say the next thing on his mind?

She looked on at him, her eyes burning with desire for him.

"But - not just that..."

"what, baby?"

"Mum, I want to make you pregnant."

"Pregnant?"

"Yes, pregnant."

Her eyes widened. Oh, god. Wow...

"Oh, James..."

"I know you want me to put my baby inside you. I want to father a child with you. I want to plant it inside your womb, as soon as possible. You want it too, don't you?"

Jess was so proud of the man her boy had become. Proud of him, and so in love with him too.

"Oh James, I can't believe you knew... Your daddy can't give me any more babies, you know that, but... With you... my gorgeous son, I still could. We could. I crave being pregnant again. To make babies with you would be my dream come true..."

"Let me, mummy. Let me, please. I want to be your lover now. I want to be the one who gets to fill you with my cock every night and day. Keep your pussy full of my seed. Please? Please, mummy..."

"Make love to me James. Put your first child inside me. Make me the mother of your baby. Let's make a child. Right now."

James's heart was pounding with excitement. He kissed his mother deeply; devouring her mouth with his. He had never had his dick inside a woman before, and for his mother to be his first, felt pretty sacred to him. He watched porn sometimes, and the only porn that had interested him was the amateur kind where real couples who loved each other made love with real purpose. To create life.

Slowly and tentatively, his huge purple erect cock found its way to her slick opening. He let it rest there for a minute whilst he took his mothers face and brought it close to his again to kiss her tenderly. His tongue slid over her lips, tasting her sensually.

She kissed him back, desperately wanting his bulky, chunky, fat cock, buried inside her, so she could feel the blood pulsing through it, from inside her core. She was helpless in his strong arms, ready to be taken, ready to be fucked. Ready to be inseminated. Impregnated. Made pregnant by her own son.

His tip lowered to her dripping wet pussy opening. Shaking almost violently, he felt so much trepidation. He watched his cock sinking in. sliding inside, being devoured by her body. He looked at her eyes. She was like a rabbit in headlights.

He looked back down, watching the last couple of inches of his long shaft disappear inside her. His own mother, for god's sake.

Jess gasped with shock at how big he was, how good he felt, as his cock made its journey deeper and deeper into her body. It was so long, and thick, much longer and thicker than Charlie - who wasn't small, by any stretch of the imagination. Jess received every inch of his huge organ.

"Mummy, let's make babies" James exclaimed.

And, they were one.

Driving fiercely into her, he fed that big cock of his in and out of her tightly stretched pussy. Acutely stimulating her from the inside. Her, cradling his cock tightly inside, massaging him with the slick walls of her unprotected, fertile, ovulating pussy. She cried out as his belly met hers, feeling him buried to the hilt, stretching her inside to accommodate him. His tip kissed her cervix hard every time he hammered into her body with his.

She already had streams of his precum inside her, enough to get her pregnant. James had a lot more where that came from to giver her tonight, and every night and day from now on. He could have emptied a huge thick load in her at any second. But he wanted to make this moment last as long as he could.

James gripped her hips with his strong hands as she wantonly thrust back at him. He wanted to slow her down, control her. Control how deep he gave her his cum.

Jess felt utterly powerless under the grip of her big strong boy. He may not have had sex before, but you would not have known. He fucked her with expertise, like he'd been planning this moment for years. He had. Her huge tits shook and jiggled as they moved together. Her thighs clamped onto his waist as he sent his hard dick deep up into her body.

He could feel it was close. The time was coming for him to deliver that huge shot of fertile spunk into his mother's womb. His balls tightened hard. That thick load of young seed was about to be planted inside her.

"Ooohhhh... mum... are you ready... I'm going to fill your pussy now, with my babies... Aaahhhh!! Aaahhhh!"

He sunk fully into her, as he felt his balls rapidly evacuate, forcefully erupting into Jess's desperately awaiting womb. Her cervix coated and full of seed, her orgasm sucking up the thick spunk into her uterus, where it belonged and could start its journey.

"James, cum hard, fuck all that cum into me baby...please! Give me your baby! Make me pregnant!" Jess yelled out in a frenzy.

His cock pumped and pumped its contents for at least 30 seconds. His load was surprisingly heavy. James couldn't believe there was enough room inside her for all that cum. He knew he'd already filled her womb and that that thick load was already flooding her, making its way up into her fallopian tubes, to fertilise her egg.

As his hardness ebbed away, his balls fully evacuated, he felt a wave of calm and joy, as he looked at his cock, softening but still buried inside his mother's pussy.

"My son and I have just made love for the very first time" Jess whispered, smiling at her naked and sweating son, laying on top of her, with his huge cock still inside her.

"Do you feel good, mum?"

Jess laughed.

"Do I feel good? Oh, yes. I feel good. More than good. I feel... unbelievable."

12