All Comments on 'Jess and her Son Pt. 02'

by missvixen555

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
mustang123mustang123about 4 years ago
AWESOME

You have a knack for telling a story. I had an erection all through and pre-cum leaking at the end. Loved the story and the build up to the union . You need to continue this story to have everyone in the family join in as they mature. This could have many endings at your disposal. KEEP IT GOING

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Jess &Son

Love this story keep making more. Please don’t wait years for your next series.

steve437steve437about 4 years ago
Oh lord yes!

such a sexy series - more more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really good!

Both these chapters were awesome. You surely can write, Vixen!! Think of some more stories of breeding, lactation, suckling that can keep my aged cock hard and spew the load. The breasts need to be excited more so the woman comes from just suckling.

thedevilsmatethedevilsmatealmost 4 years ago
Well worth the wait and...

thank you for coming back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

The beauty of their relationship was so well written. The mother son bond was perfectly portrayed. Painted such a great picture of their journey together as a family

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 3 years ago

If it's really the "Circle of Life," then Jess and James first born should be a girl, and then when Jess gets old, James should hook up with that daughter and keep it going.

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 3 years ago

Really well-written story! Please don't stop writing!

WildErotica69WildErotica69over 1 year ago

Brilliant sequel to the earlier series - circle of life indeed - would be amazing to read more where their first born is a girl who goes on to be claimed by James and keeps the family growing and the milk flowing

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Like the series. Thanks for writing it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was a little sad for Charlie. It's like he knew it was coming, it was inevitable given their age difference, Jess's nature and the circumstances. But to actually witness it, it must have hurt. He had a wonderful life with his baby girl, the love of his life, created an amazing family with her, but ultimately nature caught up and ensured he could no longer give her what she really needed. Had he been but 1 generation younger, their dream could have continued. Alas, it simply wasn't meant to be that way. Such is the circle of life.

If you ever do come back to write a third chapter, it would be nice to see the next phase of their life. James and his mother having many children (at least 6 I imagine), she inevitably becomes unable to produce further children and it depresses her a little but James still stands by and loves her relentlessly until her dying days. Their firstborn is a girl (as someone else suggested), and she falls deeply and madly in love with James, saving herself completely and utterly for him. James also falls in love with her and Jess encourages their union. Their daughter takes after her mother and has a strong desire to be pregnant and birth her own brood, and James is all too happy to fulfil her desires. But not as extreme as Jess. She wants a few children but doesn't want to be a baby machine for decades. She has other dreams in life and this can add some meat to the plot beyond all the sex and baby making. Just an idea.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

And no doubt she gave birth to her niece/daughter/granddaughter and her son/brother would go on one day to have a son/grandson/great-nephew with her so she could go on to have a daughter/granddaughter/great-great-grandniece with him…

Fenris420Fenris4204 months ago

What a quirky and oddly written story, but I liked it. The dialog was, um, unique and the wall-to-wall sex was not as tedious as one would think. I kinda want to put this in the 'cult classic' category of personal favorites. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

a BIG 5 from me, mother son LOVERS, babies, lots of babies, the times i'd thought of my mother, wanting her as mine to love.

jt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermissvixen555@missvixen555
Just a sensuous woman who loves to write about love. Please comment and rate my stories - your comments mean the world to me - they show that I am doing something right and touching someone. Please take the time to let me know what you thought. It really will be appreciated....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES