Jess and her Son Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James could hold off no longer at the sound of his mother's words. The tip of his hard dick was waiting at the doorway to his mother's womb, and he quietly and discreetly eased himself forward, the head sliding inside her cum-lubricated inner walls. The feeling of this connection of their bodies, was what her life was all about. She had no need for anything else in her life now. Just this.

It felt good to James. So good. His thick heavy organ, spreading her tight pussy lips wide apart as she stretched to accommodate his enormous width. He rocked her ever so gently and tenderly.

Jess was in love with James' cock. It was a real beast. She couldn't think of any better way to be impregnated again than with this huge monster. His balls were huge too, and hairy, which she loved. The feeling of his hairiness tickling her pussy lips and her inner thighs as he pushed himself to the hilt inside her body was amazing.

He was ready to release another load inside her.

His cock exploded its contents violently. Another heavy dose of spunk deep inside her belly.

The pulsing sensation was so strong, she could feel her whole pussy throb, in time with the spasms of his erupting cock. James had a very voracious appetite for sex, and it needed satisfying constantly.

"Mum, I could keep going all night, giving you load after load of my cum. I hope you know that. I want you tonight, all night. And in the morning. And after breakfast. And after dad goes out. And every hour. I know you have to feed the children their milk, but I am going to be here, in your room, waiting for your every spare moment, ready to breed with you, and put a child inside you. Make you pregnant to me as soon as possible."

Jess sure had raised her son to be a man absolutely in touch with his needs. He was a confident man too. She felt safe and protected in his arms. With his thick cock still resting inside her pussy walls, they both fell into a light snooze. His hands resting on her heavy, milk-filled breasts.

Charlie got home much earlier than expected.

As he ascended the stairs, he couldn't help but notice the sound of gentle snoring coming from his room. The door was wide open, and right before his own eyes, the thing he'd dreaded seeing for years. His baby girl, his little girl, in the arms of her firstborn son, the smell of sex in the air, his hand clutching her breast.

This was it. He knew it. She had moved on. He could sense that his eighteen-year-old son's cock had eventually found its way inside his mother. He knew that her womb would now be filled with the spunk of a young man with bountiful sperm.

Charlie was a little sad. He knew she was still fertile and craved more babies. She missed the feeling of a baby inside her. He knew that she had to move on from him. It was true that he wasn't as hungry for sex as he used to be all those years ago. He was slowing down now, and rightfully so. She was still a young woman with more to give.

He understood, he thought.

He quietly slipped back out of the room, not disturbing them. He headed downstairs.

Sometime later Flo also arrived home. "How was golf, darling?"

"Oh, usual." Charlie murmured.

"What's up?"

"It's over, Flora. She's moved on."

"James?"

He nodded at her.

"Oh, honey." She put her arm round him as he put his head on her shoulder. "Well, you knew one day this moment would arrive, and here it is, eh?"

Charlie gazed fondly at his wife, who beamed at him in the wonderful way she always did.

"The circle of life, Charlie." She exclaimed. "that daughter of our sure does know her calling, huh! She can't have felt fulfilled these last few baby-less years. Needing to be pregnant and not being able to be. Time is ticking on for her. We have no rights in holding her back from her destiny. She has more eggs to fertilise. More babies to make. James is a strong, virile man. I have sensed his paternal instincts for a while now. He wants his mother. In all senses. It's only natural seeing how he's watched his mum pregnant all his childhood, for him to now want to bring that happiness back to his mother."

Charlie listened to Flo. She always had that amazing knack of making perfect sense of a situation, things he struggled to comprehend always seemed so logical once Flo had eased his mind. He loved her dearly. He was a very lucky man to have her. Maybe now he could work on his intimate relationship with his own wife? Time would tell.

Jess and James, stirring from their slumber. Heard the voices of mum and dad downstairs; and looked over and saw that the door had been wide open. Whoops. There was no way that dad hadn't seen, smelled what had been going on. James was still in bed with her, her pussy was overflowing, cum running down her legs. She slipped on a pair of knickers to contain the flood; and threw a bathrobe on before quickly heading downstairs.

She entered the kitchen seeing her mum consoling her dad.

"Jess." Charlie sighed.

"Oh, daddy, you saw, didn't you."

"Yes baby. I saw. It's OK. I know why, I do. It'll take time, but I'll get used to it, darling girl. I understand. We understand."

He clutched Flora's hand. Flora held his hand tight.

"Oh, dad, I am so sorry to hurt you. I never wanted to hurt you, I just want to carry on living like I always have. James and I can do that together. He wants to be the father to my babies, and I know I want that, too."

"We love you, Jess." Flo said soothingly. "We love all of you, this huge family we've made. It's like an empire! We know you need to keep it alive, and we are here to support that in whatever form it takes; and now we know that form will be you making a family and a life with James, our amazing firstborn."

Jess smiled at both her amazing parents. They were true angels in her life.

"We're getting old now, Jess" Flora continued. "But we are young for our years and have plenty to give, lots of support for you all. Come here, for goodness' sake, give us a hug!"

Jess laughed and outstretched her arms as she took both her mum and dad into her arms. She held these two amazing people close. This was her blessing for the union she would make with James. Her dreams were about to be realised; her womb truly did belong to her loving son now.

Jess felt a wave of excitement shoot through her. She had her parent's blessing. Now she could fully surrender to her son. She wanted him to own her, control her, make her his baby machine once more, like daddy always used to. She was in love with James. She was so happy.

James awoke to an empty bed. Momentarily panicking when he heard his mum and dad and Auntie Flo's voices downstairs, he listened and heard happy sounds, laughter and contentment. He sighed with relief. Sounds like all was well, mum had probably told Dad what had happened. He stayed in the bed, aching for his queen to return to him.

Jess headed back upstairs. Her boy was waiting in the bed for him. He'd jumped out for a moment to run a bath for her, his beautiful sexy mother.

She turned off the tap and walked into her room. She fell into his arms. He took one look into her eyes. A meaningful serious look. He wanted her. Now.

He tore off the bathrobe and her cum-flooded knickers.

"James, I'm all yours. For real now. Dad has blessed us. Father our babies! Make me pregnant! Again and again!"

They kissed. A deep, searching kiss. They found it, whatever it was that they were both searching for. In each other's arms. Her thick hard nipples pressing into his chest.

"Mother... It's time I really showed you how much I love you. I am going to give you the orgasm of your life, right before I put my enormous thick cock deep inside your body again and fill you with the load I have for you."

He fell to his knees. Jess sat on the bed, her eyes on that gorgeous naked young man in front of her with the thickest, longest cock she had ever seen.

He placed his hands on her thighs and spread her legs apart before him. His nose sunk into her mound and he took a lung full of the aroma of their own sex smell. Both their bodily fluids deep inside her. He inhaled deeply. This was his woman now.

Jess looked at her boy with trepidation. Wow. So new as her lover, but so sure of what he wanted -- to make her a mother again.

His mouth met her pussy lips. Slick and wet with her juices and his cum, He sucked them to taste and devour the remnants of sex from them. He ran his tongue up, then down, all the way down to her asshole, piercing it with the tip of his tongue as he passed. She gasped -- she'd never felt that before, Charlie had always steered pretty clear of that part of her. James sensed the spurt of pleasure it gave her. He continued his tongue up onto her clit. He inserted two fingers into her pussy opening to wet them, then slid them out slowly and moved down to her ass, sliding them slowly and gently inside her hole. She yelped in ecstasy.

James gave her clit all he had. His mouth sealed over the sensitive nub, he darted his tongue over it, quickly sucking it in as he did so.

Jess almost screamed out loud enough for neighbours to hear -- if they'd had neighbours.

The feeling of something inside her ass felt amazingly exotic to her, and so arousing. She was convulsing with pleasure on his tongue, spraying her squirting juices all over his face and into his mouth. He drank her so desperately.

He carried on like this until she really couldn't take any more. She had soaked the bed and him, with her orgasms. She was sweating, panting in pleasure, hoarse from her cries, and quivering in a frenzy.

"James... what on earth are you doing to me..."

"This is how it is always going to be, mum. You've never felt before what I am going to make you feel from now on."

He moved his face up her body now, as he passed her breast, he took the nipple in his mouth and sucked and bit gently, before moving to her neck, then her face. He licked her lips hungrily as she parted them to suck his tongue, just like it was his cock.

"I'm going to put some more spunk inside you now mum, I hope you are ready for this big thick dick pumping its load inside your pussy."

Was she ready? Oh, yes, she was. Her soaked pussy was pulsing and alive once again. Craving his cum. He was only too glad to give it to her. The gift of a flooded womb.

"Give me that dick, baby. Make me pregnant, once and for all."

Out of nowhere, his hard cock sprung up, pressing fiercely and forcefully against her sex. Dripping with precum, he pushed hard into her, forcing her open and wide to take that huge, chunky meat. Oh, how full she felt. How amazing he felt, to be raw inside his mother's pussy, fucking her hard and dirty. He knew this was their destiny now, and how their lives would be.

The more times they fucked, it seemed, the longer he lasted. Their bodies were connected for what seemed like forever. He couldn't let her go. He couldn't NOT have his cock buried in her body. It was not normal to him anymore, not to feel her pussy around it.

He hoped his mother could cope with this desire.

She knew she could.

His dick spilled forth yet another potent load of spunk, urgently ejecting from his balls, piercing her cervix and filling her up so full. Transferring his DNA into her. His cells and her cells meeting to exchange information. She was already pregnant, of course. This was just them, being them, and doing what they needed, yearned for. She was so addicted to his cock.

A few weeks later, of course, Jess tested positive for pregnancy, and was on the road to birthing their first child. Pregnant to her own firstborn.

The months went by and as Jess grew larger and swelled up with their baby, James fell deeper into the addictive love for his mother, his woman. She lived in her room now practically, whilst James demanded her pussy on tap. He needed to be constantly inside her.

This was just the beginning, though. They both knew that there wasn't going to be an egg unfertilised.

Jess couldn't wait to resume her destiny of being pregnant constantly. Her dream was coming true, once more.

She belonged to her boy. He owned her. And that's just how she wanted it.


12