Jess and Kat Enjoy Lesbian Sex

Story Info
Jess Ennis-Hill and Katrina Johnson-Thompson get it on.
2.2k words
4.65
4.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks after attending the British Youth Athletic Championships, Dame Jessica Ennis-Hill was in her hotel room preparing herself for the presentation evening.

After driving down from her Yorkshire home, the 35 year old mother of two was looking forward to a nice evening, mixing with the cream of the next generation of Britain's athletes.

As she began to strip for her shower, there was a knock on the door.

"Kat, what a lovely surprise, come on in." Said Jess as she greeted Katrina Johnson Thompson, a fellow Heptathlete and World Champion.

The dusky mixed race girl, hugged Jess and kissed her on the cheek.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Jess.

Kat answered, "It was supposed to be Paula, but she was held up in Edinburgh, and they sent me, at the last minute,"

"I was just about to get in the shower, make yourself a drink if you want," said Jess.

Kat said, "Do you have a nice dress I could borrow? I don't like the one I've brought."

"Take a look in the closet, there might be something in there, oh, not the red one, that's mine for tonight."

Kat looked at her and marvelled at the way she looked. A mixed race girl like herself, slightly shorter, but still with that slim athletic figure, despite having two children.

"Thanks," replied Kat.

Jess stripped off her tee shirt and peeled off the Lycra leggings. She then pulled off the sports bra and rather unsexy pants, she was naked.

"Wow, you look beautiful, just as I remember," said Kat wistfully. They had many times shared communal changing rooms at Athletic meets and training camps.

Jess, entering the bathroom, turned and said, "Why thank you, you look stunning by the way."

Kat looked through the four or five dresses hanging in the closet, before selecting a yellow number that would compliment her skin tones beautifully.

Jess emerged from the shower, wrapped in a white cotton robe. "Did you find a dress?" She asked.

"Yes that little yellow number, if that's ok." Replied Kat.

Jess slipped off the robe and walked naked to the dresser and pulled out her make up bag.

Kat's thought went back to her days when she was just starting out in the sport and the beautiful naked woman in front of her was her inspiration, her idol and at that young age, her sexual fantasy. Many a time she had laid on her bed looking at the poster of Jess on her wall and her hand had slipped inside her panties or pyjama bottoms and she had dreamt of making love to her.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready?" Said Jess, jolting Kat out of the daydream she was enjoying so much.

Kat replied, "God, is that the time?" And scooping up the yellow dress, she left for her own room.

The night was a great success, the young stars were very excited to meet two such icons of the sport, and many selfies and pictures were taken and shared.

About 11 o'clock, most of the juniors had dispersed and Jess and Kat were enjoying a drink with some officials from the sports governing body.

"God these are boring old farts, what say we grab a bottle or two and take them back to my room," said Jess.

Kat was only to eager to agree, all night she had been fantasising about her friend and mentor, would her desires come to fruition? She certainly hoped so.

The two, giggling like school girls made their way to Jess's suite. Once inside they popped open a bottle of Prosecco and began some chit chat about the evenings events.

Then Kat said, "When I was younger, you were my idol, I worshipped you, had posters on my bedroom wall and everything." Then continued, "Who did you look up to?"

Without hesitating Jess said,"Denice Lewis, I was the same, posters etc, can I let you into a secret?" then continued, "I used to masturbate looking at Denice's picture, she was the subject of my first ever orgasm."

Kat sheepishly looked over and said, "And you were mine."

Jess smiled and drew the other girl towards her and placed her lips on hers. The kiss didn't last long and there was no tongue or even open lips, but as the broke, Jess gave Kat the biggest smile and said, "There's a big bed in there, and I don't want to sleep alone."

Kat replied, "I've never been with another woman,"

Taking her by the hand Jess said, "Neither have I, but I am sure we can figure things out."

They climbed onto the king sized bed and lay facing each other, and kissed. This time their lips parted and tongues tentatively touched.

"Are you sure?" Said Jess as her lips left Kat's.

The other girl responded by placing her hand on Jess's breast, feeling the nipple hardening under her touch.

Jess responded by seeking Kat's tongue and sucking it between her lips.

After some fifteen minutes of deep intense kissing and mutual caressing, Jess said "I hope you know you are getting my dress all creased."

Kat responded by sitting up and invited Jess to unzip the dress. As the zipper slid down, Jess caressed the smooth silky skin of Kat's back and planted tiny kisses down the other girls spine.

Jess slid the dress off Kat's shoulders, undid the white lacy bra, and reached around to place her hands on Kat's breasts, the small nipples becoming instantly erect under the caresses.

"Mmm that's nice" whispered Kat as Jess added kisses to her neck, that turned into a full blown kiss.

Kat stood and allowed the dress to slip to the floor, standing in front of Jess in just a tiny pair of white panties.

Quickly, Jess shrugged off her dress and as the girls kissed, Kat unclipped Jess's bra then leaning down took another woman's nipple between her lips for the first time.

Jess had very sensitive nipples and almost instantly she felt a moistening between her legs.

Kat lifted her head and the two kissed again, tumbling onto the bed as they did so.

The continued to kiss, both enjoying the new experiences that kissing another woman brought.

After caressing Kat's breasts, Jess began to slide her fingers across the smooth skin of her very tight abdomen, causing the other girl to moan quietly. The fingers then slowly dipped into the tiny white panties and found Kat's wetness.

Kat pulled Jess towards her and tried to talk and kiss at the same time, "Oh my god, that is incredible, don't stop."

Jess had no intention of stopping as her fingers began to probe the inner silky interior of Kat's pussy.

Jess trailed her tongue down from Kat's mouth and nibbled her neck and moved onto those small but incredibly sensitive breasts. She licked, kissed and something she enjoyed her husband doing to her, bit lightly on the nipples, which received a "Oh yes" from Kat.

Venturing further down she poked her tongue into Kat's belly button, which caused the younger girl to yelp in delight.

Jess was now at the point of no return. Kat's pussy was a mere matter of inches away, and emitting a musky odour that was really turning her on. Kat opened her legs and Jess positioned herself between them.

"Are you sure? it's a massive step" whispered Jess, her eyes focused on the lips, the thin strip of pubic hair, just inches from her mouth.

Kat replied, "Never been more sure of anything, I want you to eat my pussy, please."

Jess smiled and began to kiss the soft skin of Kat's inner thighs before very tentatively placing her lips on the folds of skin that formed the outer lips of this beautiful creature.

Kat moaned softly as Jess's tongue probed the inner most sanctum of her body. She had dreamed of this happening from a young age, and now the object of her desires was licking her and very gradually seeking the little nub of pleasure that was her clitoris. The tip of Jess's tongue found centre of Kat's ultimate sexual pleasure zone, Kat jumped as if given an electric shock.

"Oh god Jess, that's incredible, don't stop, please don't stop." Moaned Kat as Jess's tongue was weaving magical spells around the oh so sensitive clitoris.

Jess had no intention of stopping and slowly introduced a finger, then another into the now extremely wet pussy and eagerly lapped up the copious amount of juices

the younger girl was producing.

Kat's orgasm was the most intense of her life. The waves of pleasure swept through her body until they became almost painful.

Jess, loving the new experience of lesbian love, slowly and reluctantly left the soaking wet pussy and kissed across the perfect abs, breasts and finally lips of her new lesbian lover.

"Wow Jess, that was incredible, I would never have expected that, you are the best lover I have ever had, that orgasm was mind blowing." Said Kat as she snuggled close to Jess.

Jess replied, "I enjoyed it too, so different from a man, but so much more sensual and softer, I must try it again, " she said laughing.

"Anytime at all," replied, Kat, reaching over and kissing Jess.

With fingers tracing patterns on the others skin, the two girls drifted off into a deep and peaceful sleep.

Jess awoke around 7.30 and looked at Kat sleeping peacefully beside her. Not wanting to disturb her, she made her way to the bathroom and decided to run a bath instead of taking a shower.

Still naked from last nights lovemaking, she slipped into the bath and relaxed in the soft suds. Her mind flashed back to last nights events with Kat and instantly her fingers found their way to her pussy and began to weave magic patterns, quickly bringing a very nice orgasm.

A noise from the bedroom alerted Jess that Kat was awake. A few moments later Kat entered the bathroom.

During the night, she had been to the bathroom to pee and had put on a white tee shirt and a pair of pink panties.

"Morning gorgeous," said Jess as Kat bent over to kiss her, "Want to join me?"

Kat didn't hesitate and climbed into the bath, without stripping off her clothing.

The two girls kissed and as Kat lay back, Jess kissed her and Kat wrapped her legs around her friend.

Assuming a sitting position, they kissed again, tongue seeking tongue and Kat's hands caressing the smooth skin and hard nipple of Jess's breast.

Jess took the tee shirt and lifted the soaking garment away from Kat's body, and taking a soft cloth, began to wash her chest and breasts.

Kat eased herself to the back of the bath, spread her legs and invited Jess to remove the soaked panties.

Now both naked, the girls kissed until Kat manoeuvred Jess to the rim of the bath and positioned herself between her legs.

The lovemaking they had enjoyed had only Jess going down on Kat, now with Jess's pussy a matter of inches from her face, Kat was to enter a new sexual experience.

Without hesitation, she began to lick the slightly fleshy lips of her friend and mentor. Jess loved her husband to perform oral sex, but the young girl licking her pussy was completely different, Kat seemed to know instinctively what to do and where to go, to give the ultimate pleasure.

After her orgasm, Jess said, "That was amazing, you are so amazing," and they kissed.

They changed places and with Kat sat on the edge of the bath, Jess fingered and licked her to another intense orgasm.

Kat slipped back into the water and turned Jess until her backside was before here. Taking soapy hands, she covered the perfect arse cheeks with long smooth circles, each one getting closer to the cleft of Jess's pussy, peeking at the junction of her thighs. Kat replaced her hand with her tongue and fingers as she inserted both into Jess's pussy.

"Oh my god, that's, that's incredible," stammered Jess as she climaxed very quickly.

After refreshing the cooling water, the two enjoyed a long period of kissing, breast moving slowly against breast and tongues exploring.

Jess then reached for the loose shower head and turning on the spray, laughingly said, "Your pussy is so hot, it needs cooling down."

She turned the jet of water onto Kat's stomach, then lower until the jet was directly into her pussy. The feeling was incredible and she pulled Jess towards her for a long and lingering kiss as the warm water gave the most delicious feelings to her vagina.

As the waters cooled, the two took turns to sit on the rim of the bath and be eaten out by the other, before climbing from the bath and drying the other in the thick luxurious Egyptian cotton bath sheets.

Giggling like schoolgirls about the adventures of the night and bath time this morning, they dressed and separately made their way down to breakfast.

As they left for home, they hugged and gave each other a chaste peck on the cheek, and a smile that told a thousand stories.

On the drive home, Kat recalled the most incredible sex she had encountered in her life. Then thought "Next week I am being interviewed by Susannah Reid on TVAM, I wonder if she..."