All Comments on 'Jess and Me Pt. 02'

by 17yearsofsex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have read here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. My wife did something similar in the Canaries. She opened the door to the man collecting the towels for washing. She was naked and carried on as if she wasn't. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Some years back, we both did the same with BBC's in Negril, Jamaica. We added a little spice to our marriage, he went one way and I went the other. On the trip home it wasn't hard to imagine who did what, wink wink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Hey there, common in," I said'. There's a big difference between common and come-on. Common means "Widespread; prevalent" and you've misused it more than a few times, so it's not a typo on your part. Your story telling ability is great, but with a bit of proofreading, your tales would be perfect (without the distractions). Thanks.

17yearsofsex17yearsofsexabout 1 year agoAuthor

Yeah those first 3 stories were a mess. I think I did better after those 3. I will look to edit them and repost the corrections. Appreciate the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another amazing Jess exhibitionism story! Please post more stories of Jess teasing your friends soo favorite is Jess continuing to tease Mike more and more each day. Maybe Jess could tease the neighbor a little each day? Either way five stars and great stories!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic story please keep writing Jess playful teasing stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user17yearsofsex@17yearsofsex
I have been a Literotica reader for as long as I can remember. Created this profile to tell the stories of Jess and my sexual life together. All of my Jess stories are real events that happened. Some of them are actual dialog from emails and text messages. Some are my recollec...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES