Jess and Me Pt. 03

Story Info
We dive deeper into our big cock/cock size obsession.
12.3k words
4.67
22.5k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hopefully you read the previous two stories as they feed into this story, and we are going to pick up somewhere around the time that story one ended. As you may recall there are the two fetishes that Jess, and my sexual relationship revolved around. Our mutual obsession with cock size and exhibitionism. Exhibitionism was something that was always just there in our relationship. There were events that happened from time to time that were monumental and I will cover those when they are worthy as we work our way through this timeline but even when something monumental was not in the works her exhibitionist nature was always present.

Jess is 5'6" tall, long blond hair, dark eyes, full firm breasts, a nicely long torso, flat tight stomach, long legs, perfect ass, a gorgeous tight small bald pussy with beautiful lips and a killer almost innocent smile to top it off. When not at work, Jess always had something going on with exposing herself. I could be either subtle or a lot of the times not so subtle. At work though, she always was low key, in scrubs, hair up, little to no makeup and pretty much kept that stuff private while at work. Outside of work it was a different story. There was never a bra on, her nipples were always poking through her shirts. At my house, she was mostly in wife beater type tank tops with loose shorts that were a bit too small showing some ass, or nothing on the bottom at all. She slept in only a wife beater every night and I loved her bare ass next to me in the bed. This is just who she was whenever she could be. She wanted to be in some state of exposure. It made her and me very happy.

But I knew that her exhibitionist streak was just a way of being herself and while it was a huge turn on for me all of the time, it was really more of a way of life for her that she enjoyed. The more eventful things, like we did in Cancun, was of course something monumental that really turned her on. We loved to talk about that and talk about how we could do something similar like that again in the future. The rest of the time it was more of a lifestyle. She just enjoyed having a sexy body and she liked people to look and to get peeks and she enjoyed being nude.

What Jess was really turned on by and what her fantasies revolved around were big cocks. In our exploration of this topic, I found out that she not only is turned on by them, but she is obsessed with big cocks. In our conversations she told me that she always thought she was a freak for feeling that way and was happy that she could finally talk to someone about it without feeling like a weirdo. For me this was very exciting because I have always been obsessed with cock size and my lack thereof. As I said in the first story, I am not super small. I am actually quite average but being such a big guy at 6'5" and 230 lbs. my dick just seems small. It's not big but it's not super small either. I will admit that I do have small balls that are always very tight. They are very sensitive, and I love to have them played with during sex, but I do recognize that they are on the smaller size.

Jess's obsession with cock size did not bother me at all. Actually, it really turned me on I was learning that I even enjoyed the aspect of having a smaller dick with her because how much a big cock turned her on. In my mind I had always been obsessed with the size of my dick and I always liked thinking about what it is like for guys with bigger cocks. But it was not until I started exploring this with Jess that I realized that not only was hearing about her ex's with big cocks a turn on for me, the comparison of my lack of size was even more of a turn on for me. A lot of our foreplay over the next several months was us exploring exactly what she liked about big cocks. I also really wanted to know what she was thinking, and to get into her head. It took some time, but she finally got comfortable telling me about her honest opinion on everything. When we broke down those barriers, I started to understand what Jess's biggest triggers were and what her sexual fantasies were. Her biggest trigger was talking about or fantasizing about a guy with a really big cock fucking her really hard. She was really turned on by the dominance nature of the fantasy and as it turns out, she really likes rough sex, being held down or even tied up turned her on. All of this we explored during the course of the first year in our relationship.

This story is a bit different then the first two as it combines several events as best as I can remember them. Unlike the previous stories where I could find one big email chain of real conversation, I could only find small conversations that were tidbits but nothing worth sharing. The good thing about this though is it reminded me of things we had done and discussed and helps me, probably means nothing to the reader, keep the integrity of the timeline.

A lot of our foreplay during this discovery phase was spent with us in bed, Jess would lay with her neck on my left arm and her head on the pillow. This allowed me to wrap my arm around underneath her comfortably and reach her breasts with my left hand to play with her nipples. It also kept my right arm free to play with her pussy or to stroke my own cock as she talked. Jess would use her vibrator and would tease her pussy and clit while we talked, edging herself until she could not take it anymore and then we would either fuck, or she would cum with the vibrator. We used this type of talking and mutual masturbation as foreplay quite a bit early on as it allowed us to talk and build trust in each other to talk openly and honestly.

"So, tell me what turns you on about a big cock," I asked.

"That it is big," she said laughing.

"Try to describe what you think of when you see a big cock in porn or on one of your ex's. Like do all big cocks turn you on the same or is there something about the way some of them look that turn you on more?" I asked.

"Hmm. It definitely has to do with the guy for sure. I don't think when I have looked at porn that I just looked at their cock and not the whole guy. So, I think it is about the guy having a big cock that turns me on."

"So, think of someone or maybe a porn video of a guy that had a big cock and tell me why you liked him or what you liked about it."

"There was this one video I saw where the guy was in the shower and his wife came home. She came in and laid on the bed and watched him in the shower. You could see him through the glass door as he was washing. Then he got out of the shower and dried off and was looking at her the whole time he was drying off. He had a really big one that hung down. I remember thinking that it looked really heavy when he was drying it off. It kind of flopped around some and it just looked really heavy. I liked that it looked like that when he was soft."

"That is hot. You like how a big cock looks when it is soft and hangs down then?"

"Yes, I guess so. I like when they look really full you know? I don't know how to describe it, but I like when I see a porn, or a video and it looks like his cock is really heavy."

"The guy getting out of the shower was his cock real thick or just long and heavy looking?"

"Thick and long."

"What turns you on more? Length or girth?"

"Both, I guess, but girth for sure. I like the thickness over the length if I had to pick."

"Ok. So thick is a must but you get turned on by it looking really full and heavy?"

"Yes," I could tell this talk was turning her on. She was still using her vibrator on her clit, and she was grinding her hips some now. Moving under the sensation of the vibrator.

"Do you like the guy to have big balls? Does that matter to you?"

"No not necessarily. I don't like it when the guy has really droopy balls. I like it when they are up more and tighter."

"Why tighter? Because they look better or feel better?"

"Both I guess."

"Do you like playing with balls?" I asked her.

"Yes,"

"I love when you play with my balls. It's such a big turn on for me."

"Yes, I know babe. I like playing with your balls too because you like it so much. It turns me on you like it so much."

"What do you like about playing with balls? Just how they feel or that it makes the guy feel good?"

"I like it that you like it. It also turns me on to hold them you know. Like I literally have your balls in my hand. I feel like it gives me power or something."

"Did anyone else like to have their balls played with like I do?"

"Mike liked it, but he liked me to grab his balls harder than you like."

"Like really hard or just a little bit?"

"Sometimes really hard."

"Did that turn you on?"

"I don't know if it turned me on necessarily, but it was just the moment you know. I kind of just went with it."

"Tell me about it? What was the moment? Did he tell you to grab them?"

"We were just having really rough sex and he kept telling me to grab his balls harder."

"I like when you cup my balls sometimes and are a bit firm with them. Was it like that or where you like pulling down on them?"

"Kind of like that but I really couldn't get them both in my hand to get a good grip on them."

"Why because you could not reach, or he was moving too much. Or did they just get really tight like mine get?"

"No not as tight as yours. They were loser then yours, but I just could not get a good grip and he kept telling me to grab them harder."

"Did he have big or small balls?"

"Big. That was part of the problem is that I couldn't really grip them both in my hand at the same time and they were really slippery with baby oil too. I couldn't get a good grip really."

"Were they like gargantuan? Like oranges bouncing around down there?" I said jokingly but now I was really curious.

"No nothing weird like that. They were just big and with the oil I could not get a grip on them."

"Like compare them to my balls. Like how much bigger than my balls were they?"

"Oh, I don't know babe. They were just big you know. More than a handful I guess."

"Like twice as big as my balls then?"

"I don't know. Maybe. They were just big is all."

"Feel my balls. They are really tight right now. Tell me how much bigger," I asked.

She reached over and ran her fingers around my balls then she held my sack with her fingertips like she was picking up an orange or something and said, "His balls were about this size."

"So, the same size as me? I thought they were big?" I replied, a bit confused.

"No, I mean one of his balls was about this size," referencing my sac with both balls in it. "I just remember his ball feeling like an egg so about this size," she said, and she squeezed my sac and balls again emphasizing the size comparison.

My cock got harder, if possible, and I replied, "Wow that's pretty big if one ball is the size of my sack with both balls."

"Your balls are so tight right now, so they feel smaller then usual, but the way they feel right now is about the size of one of his balls. That is why I could not really brig them well, they were just too big to get a good grip on with one hand."

"So did his big balls turn you on?"

"I don't think I really thought of them as that big at the time. They were just proportionate or just there you know. He just had a big package," she said.

"So, you like good looking guys with nice long, thick heavy dicks and if they have big balls then that is a bonus."

"Don't all girls?" she said jokingly.

"It would seem that way. I do know this, talking about nice long thick heavy dicks makes your pussy wet."

She laughed a little bit, "Yes you could say that." We had kind of gotten off topic and I wanted to bring it back to what turned her on even though I was loving this discussion. My dick was rock hard, and I was stroking it slowly while we talked. I rolled over a little more on my side and positioned my head near her ear so I could talk more quietly into her ear.

"Do you like it when the cock has a nice big head on it?"

"Mmm hmm."

"You like it, so it is hard to push into your tight little pussy, don't you?"

"Mmm hmm."

"What do you like about that?"

"I like the pressure. I like how it feels when it first goes in, and I can kind of feel it push through."

"You like it when it has kind of a pop sensation as it goes through your pussy?"

"Mmm hmm. I do," I knew this from previous conversations where she described it as a pop and that she liked that feeling.

"What else do you like about it?"

"I like the way it feels. I like how hard it gets."

"You like how it stretches your pussy don't you?" she lets out a little whimper as she turns her vibrator up higher. "How it hurts a little but feels so good as it stretches you out. When he pushes that big cock all the way into your pussy and bottoms out to where he can't go any deeper. Then he pulls out letting his big head pop back out of your pussy. His cock is all wet with your pussy juices. You look down and you see his big fat cock, rock hard, you watch him rub his big head up and down your pussy. His cock head is so big it looks too big for your little pussy, but he puts it back to your little hole and pushes it in again, you feel the pop again as his head gets into your tight little pussy. He pushes in and your pussy is stretched so tight that your little lips are being stretched to the limits."

She was breathing deeply now; she was very much into the fantasy. She was grinding her hips around with her vibrator on her clit and starting to moan. I knew she would cum soon. I kept going with the fantasy, exploring, looking for reactions to my words to see what was really turning her on. I kept talking building the fantasy, talking like I was there watching it happen. I described it like watching a big cock filling her tight little pussy. My dick was rock hard as I rubbed it with my right hand and continued to talk to her.

"He thrusts his fat cock into your pussy some and then he tells you he wants to take you from behind. He flips you over not waiting for a reply. He tells you to put your ass in the air for him. You get up on your knees and you thrust your pussy towards him, wanting him to fill you up again. He gets behind you and he grabs your hips and places his big head by the opening of your pussy. You push back into him, and he smacks your ass and tells you to be patient. He rubs his big head up and down your lips again teasing your sensitive clit. He then pushes his cock into you as far as he can go in one swift motion. You were not ready and your pussy stings from the sudden stretch. He grabs your hips now and he starts to fuck you hard, pulling you into his cock. You can feel his head deep in your pussy. His cock is pushing hard into you and can't go any deeper. You feel him pick up the pace now fucking you harder and faster. Each time he bottoms out and can't go in any further. You reach under to play with your clit, and you feel around his big cock as it is going in and out of your pussy. He is going harder and faster now. Your pussy is stretched so tight that you are surprised at how wide your lips feel spread around it." She was moaning now; I knew her orgasm was coming, and I wanted to push her over the edge with a big finish to the fantasy. She loves when I cum in her, it turns her on, so I used that as the crescendo. "He lets go of your hips with one hand and he grabs your shoulder, pulling you into him harder, fucking your little pussy as hard as he can. His big balls tighten up and finally he with one last thrust he pushes his big cock as deep into your pussy as he can as he starts to cum. You can feel his cock head deep in your pussy, his thick shaft swells even bigger and finally he shoots his load into your pussy. You can feel it pulse as it shoots deep in you and the warm sensation."

That did it. She arched her back and said, "Oh my God I'm cumming, yes." Her body convulsed and she lifted her hips off the bed pushing her pussy up towards the ceiling. It was a longer than usual orgasm that seemed to last for minutes but she finally relaxed and brough her ass back down to the bed. She rolled over into me and wrapped her arms around me and held me while she caught her breath. She kissed me deeply and then just relaxed into my arms for a few minutes. We laid there quietly for a few minutes as I let her come down from her orgasm.

She broke the silence, "That was intense. I have never had anyone narrate a fantasy to me before."

"Seemed like you liked it," I said to her.

"I did. It was very vivid."

"Did you like how it went? The story and how it happened."

"Yes, couldn't you tell?"

"Well yes but I mean some of it I was not sure if you were going to like it, so I just was trying to read your reactions and make it a really good story for you."

"It was actually kind of freaky how well you did. It was very good."

"Good, I wanted to turn you on."

"I want to turn you on now too. I don't know if I can talk like that though," she said.

"You don't need to. I don't need a story like that. I enjoy talking to you about this stuff, exploring this with you really turns me on."

"Do you like to think about big cocks fucking me?" she said. I was laying on my back and she had rolled over and put her head on my shoulder. She started to lightly rub her fingers along my stomach working her way down to my dick. My dick had gone soft in the aftermath of her orgasm. She lightly stroked her fingers along my soft dick and then across my balls.

"I do. I also like hearing about how and why you like big cocks."

"You liked hearing me describe that guy in the shower?" she asked.

"Yes, I liked that. I liked your description about how it flopped and how you liked that it was heavy looking," I told her.

"Yes, I like that when they look big and hang down long like that. It makes my pussy wet."

With her fingers glancing across my dick and hearing her say that my dick immediately started to get hard, and my stomach was tingling. I loved the sensation of her describing a large cock while lightly stroking my not so large dick.

"My dick does not hang down much when its soft does it?"

"No not really," she said as she let her fingertips lightly stroke along my hardening shaft.

"What did Mike's dick look like when he was soft? Did it hang down and full?"

"Yes."

"And his cock felt heavy?"

"Yes."

I knew this answer, but I wanted to hear her say it, "My dick does not feel heavy."

"No not really. Especially when its soft," she had me fully hard now but was still just lightly caressing it.

"I know my dick is not very long, but I wish it hung down more when it was soft. Like it looks when its semi hard you know?"

"You don't really hang down much at all. I did notice that before. You were walking around naked, and I noticed that it did not hang down much."

"You did? What did you think when you realized that?"

"I just thought that your dick really does not hang down is all. It does not really flop around it kind of just stays there in place. That was all."

"Did you think it looked small?"

"I don't think I thought it looked small. I just noticed that it does not hang down and move around much."

"I think it looks really small soft when it is not like semi hard. That is why I like it when it is more semi hard and hanging down. Looks much bigger and fuller that way you know."

"Mike always seemed to be like semi hard. It was never really that soft actually. Even when he would walk around naked it just seemed to always look kind of full. I think that is why I described it as heavy because it was always kind of in this half hard and full state," she said.

"That is hot. That must have really turned you on seeing his dick all the time."

"At first it did but our relationship got so bad he really did not turn me on much for like the last 6 months. I should have never stuck around."