Jess and Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok that was a mood killer. How about this, what if I had a big dick like that, would it turn you on to see me walking around with it flopping all over the place?"

"Sorry. I just can't stand him is all. Even just saying his name anymore is repulsive," she said.

"I know babe. I'm sorry. How about if we just refer to his big cock as the BC from now on. As in big cock. That way we don't use his name, but we just reference his big cock and not the person. You enjoyed his big cock and not the person, so we just say, 'the BC' and not ever reference the asshole person again. A big cock with no face," I offered as a go forward. I really didn't want to exclude his cock from future conversations so was hoping this was fine with her.

"Ok," she replied which was good enough for me. I was not going to push it at this time.

"You know what we need is our own BC since I don't have one and you like them so much," I said changing the subject to something that had been on my mind for quite some time.

"What do you mean?" she asked hesitantly.

"I think we need to get ourselves a nice big dildo that we can play with to give you that big cock feeling you like."

"We don't need to do that. I don't need that either. It's fun to talk about it because it turns us both on, but I don't need it. It's really just fantasy talk. Nothing more," she replied.

"Have you ever used a dildo before?" I asked.

"Not really. I mean my old vibrator was longer and shaped like a dildo I guess but I really only used it on my clit. It was kind of skinny and was really smooth so didn't really do much for me when I put it in me."

"Yes, but imagine a nice big one that looked and felt like a real cock sliding in and out of your tight pussy. You could be buzzing your clit while I work it into you. We could do it together. I bet you would like that," I told her.

She started playing with my dick again but now she was holding it and starting to stroke it more.

"Babe, I don't need a big dildo. I like your dick. Common, enough of the talk, I want you to fuck me," she said and climbed up on top of me and slid my dick into her tight pussy.

"Mmmm. See, that feels so good. Is my pussy tight enough for you?"

"Oh my God yes!"

"You don't want me playing with a big dildo and stretching my pussy all out do you? It won't feel as tight then," she said as she picked up her pace fucking me.

"If you just had the best orgasm of your life because you had a big cock in your pussy and then I get to slip into your wet pussy after, I would be very happy with that," I told her as I started to lift my hips and grind into her.

"You want to see that big dildo going into my pussy, don't you?" she said.

"Yes, I do."

"You like that don't you?"

"Yes baby!"

"You want to see it fill me up?" she said as she fucked me harder and faster. I couldn't take anymore and thrust into her as deep as I could and shot my load.

As we wound down from the sex, we talked a little more about the dildo. She insisted she did not need a big dildo and liked her buzzer. I knew right then and there I would be buying her a dildo first chance I got.

A few days later I went out at lunch and drove to the closest sex toy store I could think of. I wanted to see these things in person and make sure I was getting the right size. I wanted it to be like the kind of cock she has been describing. Long of course but also the right size in thickness. She said her fingers could not touch around the BC so I assumed that if my fingers just touched then that would be a really good thickness.

Going into the store to buy a big dildo by myself was funny on its own and at first, I was a bit embarrassed. I had done this before but had always had a girl with me. I easily put it out of my mind because I would never be seeing the salesperson again and they are used to selling these things, right? That is what they do. They sell sex toys to strangers! So, it might be something unusual for me, but it is exactly what they do all day every day.

Going in I was helped by a girl named Amber. She was a kind of a thick and had this dirty sexiness bout here. She had dark hair, a nose ring, and some tattoos. Kind of stereotypical now that I think about. Even though that is not my type she had a strong sexuality about her that made her kind of hot.

I walked around a bit looking at things and then came to the counter. All of the dildos were behind the counter. I guess so they could control who touches them or whatever.

"Can I help you find something?" Amber, asked.

"I want to get a dildo for my girlfriend," I casually replied.

"Do you want it to be lifelike or something like the Diving Dolphin here. It has stimulation for her clit," she pointed to a blue dildo that had this rubber blue dolphin on top. When you turn it on the nose of the dolphin vibrates like crazy. I guess when the dildo part is her pussy the dolphin will line up perfectly to be on her clit. Looked fun but not what I was thinking. I wanted to buy our own "Mr. BC" for the bedroom.

"That is cool, but I think she was wanting something more lifelike," I told her.

"Ok, come down here," she walked down the aisles behind the counter and stopped in front of the lifelike ones.

"Something like this", she said handing me a dildo made of a harder plastic like material. It was like 6 inches long and normal girth.

"She actually was wanting something bigger than this, " Amber casually took that one away from me and then asked, "Do you see anything in the size she wants?"

"Maybe that one there to the left, third one down from the top. Yep, that one." She pulled down a dildo that was about 7" long. It was thicker and was made of the same hard plastic as the first one. It was also not thick enough as I could wrap my fingers around it no problem. "Hmm. Not sure about this one," I said looking around.

"Do you want it to have balls on it with a suction cup end or something more like that one where it just has a shaft," she asked.

"Let me see what the balls one looks like. I just know she wants something bigger and thicker," I knew as soon as I said that what it must have sounded like; my girlfriend wanted a bigger and thicker cock then I have. I could feel my face get a bit flush but at the same time I got that tingling excited feeling that I could feel all the way down into my balls.

"Don't we all," she said being humorously. She reached into the display cabinet under the counter that separated us and pulled out a life like dildo that had balls on it. She handed it to me for inspection. Unlike the other ones she had shown me, this one was a soft texture and felt much more real than the other ones we were looking at.

It was pretty good for length. Probably about 7" long and it was nicely thick. Not quite as thick as what I was thinking but good size. I didn't really like the head on it though. It was kind of smooth and did not have much of a ridge. I kind of ran my fingers around the head while Amber watched and then I looked in the cabinet for what else she had. I had primarily been looking at the stuff on the wall until now, but the display cabinet held the soft texture ones, and I shifted my attention there now.

"What do you think about that one?" Amber asked breaking my train of thought.

I wanted to flirt somehow and talk about this because it excited me, but I also did not want it to be weird so I just kind of hinted at things, "I don't know to be honest. I just know she wants something bigger. I think she wants the head to be bigger too and maybe a little thicker than this."

"Are you wanting it to be gargantuan then like that one there?" She pointed to a huge black plastic dildo that was probably a foot long and something that you would have to use 2 hands to get around. That thing was ridiculous, not sure who or how someone would use that.

"Oh God no. Not like that. I think just a bit bigger than this one is what she is looking for but not too much bigger than this. If you don't have one like that, I am sure she would like this one," I said and then noticed one a little farther down, "Can I see that one there?"

Amber pulled out another one and this one was very large. It was 9" long and my thumb and middle finger just touched around the middle of the shaft and the head on it was bigger than the shaft. It felt huge. I kind of just stared at it feeling it until Amber said something. "That one is really nice. It is silicone and has a natural texture feel. It is also semi flexible, so you don't hurt yourself if you get a bit rough."

"Yeah, it feels nicer than the others," I said as I felt and inspected it, gauging its thickness with my fingers.

"That is a big boy there," she said to me with a glint in her eyes.

"Well, she wanted something bigger, and this is definitely bigger. Well, actually most of them are bigger but I think this is what she had in mind. I'll take this one. Thank you." I never actually specified it was me that wasn't big enough and I could have just been talking about a dildo that she currently owned but I think Amber knew what I meant. Either way it was fun for me to just hint around to it.

I went ahead and paid and went back to work. I was so excited knowing I was going to use our own Mr. Big on Jess later that night that I could not even concentrate on work for the rest of the day. Finally, evening came. I made sure we had wine at dinner, and we went out on the patio to relax looking at the water and some of the boats going by. Jess was being her normal sexy self. She was in a beige tank with no bra, her nipples hard poking through. The light color of the shirt made it so you could just faintly make out the color of her areolas. She was wearing her loose burgundy lounging shorts she likes to wear. She knows I love those shorts and I love her nipples always staring at me.

Our neighbor Jared, walked over to say hello. He had a drink in his hand, and we just talked for a little bit. He always stopped by to say hello when he saw us on the patio. He enjoyed taking in whatever outfit Jess had on and stealing a few quick glimpses of her body when he thought I was not looking. After he left, Jess and I made some small talk but then I could not wait anymore, and I told her how horny I was.

"You look so hot babe. I have been horny all day thinking about fucking you," I told her.

"You always want to fuck! That is nothing new," she said jokingly. "Good thing for you I am horny too. I almost made myself cum earlier before I came over, I was so horny I didn't think I could wait, but I didn't. I saved it for us."

"What has you all horny today? Anything special?" I asked.

"Nothing special just horny. I have never talked about sex and fantasies as much as we do. It's hard not to have sex on the mind when you are constantly talking about fantasies," she said.

We finished our wine and eventually made our way into my bedroom. I made the room quite a bit darker than usual. Typically, I like it brighter because I want to be able to see her body clearly. Her body turns me on so much and I want to be able to make out the folds of her pussy clearly when I go down on her. Tonight though, I wanted to be a bit mysterious and give her the darkness to feel more uninhibited if needed.

We started messing around and per usual, I went down on her and licked her pussy until she had an orgasm. I worked a single finger in and out of her pussy massaging her G-Spot while I was doing it. I used my fingers a bit more then I usually do because I wanted to make sure her pussy was well relaxed for what was to come.

I then slid up to her and I put my dick in her pussy missionary style. I started to slowly fuck her, and she reached underneath and played with my balls the way I like. "What were you thinking about while I was licking your pussy?" I asked.

"Mmm. Just how good it felt," she answered quietly.

"Were you thinking of big cocks?" I asked

"I was just thinking of your tongue on my pussy and how good it felt. You are really good at that,"

"Well, you know what they say, guys with small dicks are good at licking pussy."

"I did not know that," she replied not denying my lack.

"That is why your ex's with big dicks didn't lick your pussy like I do. They rely on their size. Us smaller guys need to have other skills too."

"I never thought of it that way. You definitely know your way around down there. You're way better than anyone else that has gone down on me," she said.

"Wouldn't it be nice to have that good of a tongue on your pussy and have a big cock to fuck you too? Best of both worlds."

"Mmmm. Yes, that would be nice," she replied but with a bit more excitement in her response.

"After I get done licking your pussy, you would be all wet and then I have this long fat cock with a big head to work into your pussy. Wouldn't you like that?"

"Mmm hmmm," she moaned as I slid my dick in and out of her pussy. She knew I liked this type of talk and excited me just as much as it did her.

She was so wet from me going down on her and I was getting so excited thinking of using the big dildo on her that I needed to stop and break it out before I got to excited and came. I was nervous though and was not sure how she would respond. Then I just went for it.

"I got you something today. Something to help us in that department," I said.

"What do you mean? What did you get?" she did not sound taken aback but excited about the surprise I had for her.

"I got us a friend to help us out. Something I think you are really going to like."

"What is it, let me see!" she said, as though she was done with the teasing.

I slid out of her pussy, and I reached into the drawer on my side of the bed. Remember now that the room is pretty dark at this point. We can see each other but can't make out fine details. I rolled back over to her, and I laid next to her on my side. I put the dildo on the bed on the other side of me away from her.

"I thought you might like something a little bigger in your pussy tonight, so I got you a dildo."

"You did not!" she exclaimed. "Seriously? Let me see it," she said.

"No just yet. I want to tease you with it a little first."

"What on earth did you get? Is it huge? I don't want you to hurt me with something enormous."

"It's not too big don't worry. You have had something this big before from what you have told me," I said. I then reached behind me and grabbed the dildo. With her on her back I spread her legs a little with my hand and then I brought the dildo over in between her legs. "Don't worry I am not going to put it in you. I just want to tease your pussy a little with it first, ok? So just relax." She was quiet and did not respond and did not resist either. I brought the head of the dildo up to her pussy and started by sliding the head around her lips and her clit. Getting some of her pussy juices onto the dildo.

"Oh my God that feels huge, you can't put that in me," she said. She then reached down to her pussy, and she let her fingers feel around the large head of the dildo. "What on earth did you buy? That thing won't fit in me," she said, then she reached down and grabbed it lifted it up to feel how large it was.

"It should be right around the size of the BC," I told her.

"This is a lot bigger than he was? This thing is huge."

"You said your fingers did not fit all the way around his shaft and had some space between them. Feel around the shaft. It's the same size you described. If you were telling the truth then that should be about right," I told her.

"That is what I remember but this seems so much bigger. I guess it's about the same thickness, but it feels bigger now, I guess. I don't know, it's really long too."

"Maybe you just forgot and are used to my dick size now which makes this feel so much bigger than what it used to feel like."

"I don't know maybe. This just seems so big. You want to put this in me?" she asked.

"I do, I know you like how a big cock feels so I wanted to talk to you about fucking a big cock and work it into you while I do. I think you are really going to like it. It's been a while now since you have had a big cock inside you and you won't tell me, but I think you miss it some," I said.

"I don't miss it. It's just fun to talk about. I am very happy with you," she said.

"I know you well enough now to know that you really liked having a big cock in you. It's your favorite fantasy, you love the thought of a big cock fucking you hard. It is only natural for you to crave that feeling again. This will be fun; this will be something we can both enjoy. Feel how hard my dick is. Just talking about putting this big boy in you has me excited," I said.

She reached down and she grabbed my dick. "You are really hard; you really want to do this don't you?" she asked. I just enjoyed the moment before I answered. She had her hand around my much smaller dick while she was holding this huge cock in her other hand. The comparison that must have been going through her mind was such a turn on for me.

"Yes, I do, we can take it slow and see how it goes. Will you let me try?" I asked.

"You can but you have to go slow and stop if I ask you to."

"Yes of course babe. I think you will really like this."

"You have to get some lube too. I think it will hurt too much if you don't."

"Ok. Let me get it." I reached into the nightstand grabbing some lube and I lubed up the dildo making it all slippery. I grabbed the dildo in the middle of the shaft and placed the head of the dildo by her pussy. I started by slowly sliding the head up and down her pussy slit and along her clit, teasing her with its size. "Feel how big the head of this cock is on your little pussy. Try to imagine that it is a real cock, and the guy is so hard and excited from looking at your pussy that he is rock hard. He just teases you with his big head. Do you like that?"

I was lying next to her with my head by hers so she could hear me talk. I could feel her nod her head yes not answering and then felt her open her legs up some more.

"That's it, spread your legs some more for him. Think about him looking down at you, hovering over you with his huge hard cock and large balls. He is looking at your tits and it makes his cock harder. Your pussy is completely on display for him, and it excites him even more to see how small and tight your puss looks. You look down at his cock and you can see the veins on it as he gets even more excited to fuck you. He grabs his cock with his fist and rubs your pussy with his big head. You watch him rub his massive head along your little pussy. You can't believe how big it is, it's as wide as your pussy and you are afraid it will hurt but also excited to have it in your pussy and fuck you hard."

Jess pulled her legs up a little and let them drop open wider. She moved her hips against the dildo as I was teasing her with it and talking into her ear. I could hear soft moans from her as she was getting more and more into the fantasy, taking herself there in her mind, getting more excited as I continued to talk in her ear.

"He then slowly separates your lips with his large head and starts to put pressure on the entrance to your pussy. He can already feel how tight your pussy is and he tells you to not worry, that he will go slowly," I took the dildo and moved it down to her pussy hole. I started to move it around and slowly started to put pressure on her pussy to begin to push it into her. Her pussy is very tight and as I continued to slowly put pressure on her pussy it was obvious, I was going to have to go very slow to get it into her.

"He tells you how tight your pussy is while he starts to push his big head into you. Your pussy does not want to let his big head in. You slowly lift your hips to give him a better angled and reach behind him pulling him into you, encouraging him to push harder. You reach down with your hand, and you wrap it around his hard shaft, and you slowly stroke his cock as he starts to push into your pussy. You love how big his cock feels and how long it is. Its long enough for you to stroke his length while he is beginning to push it into you."