Jess and Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Promise me again, please. Just don't respond or say anything ok?"

"I promise babe you can trust me," I told her.

It took her a second but then she finally said, "I think I am in love with you, and I am really scared." She started to cry again but now much harder than before.

I just held her too me. True to my word I did not say anything. I just held her and let her cry and it hurt me that her realization that she might be in love with me hurt her in some way. Later, I would find out that it had nothing to do with me but was a combination of a bad track record with guys and her age. She was so young at the time and had not had a lot of experience, so this was all so new to her. At that moment I was relieved to hear that it was not something terrible but also a bit hurt that this upset her.

She stopped crying and we just laid there silently for a good 10 minutes with laying on top of me. I just lightly stroked her hair and lightly scratching her back with my fingertips. She sat up an got a Kleenex off the nightstand wiping her nose and her eyes then laid back down on top of me.

I contemplated for the last 10 minutes to keep my word or follow my heart. The heart always wins. I slowly reached up and lifted her head from my chest with both hands. I pushed her hair out of her face and around her ears. I pulled her lips to mine, and I kissed her and then I broke my vow and whispered, "I love you too."

She kissed me and started crying again.