Jess and the Life Changing Weekend

Story Info
A drought in the bedroom as well as the land creates change.
26.3k words
4.57
6.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yakboy69
yakboy69
762 Followers

Chapter one.

I can't easily explain why I did it in the first place. Sure I was home alone and kind of bored and my husband, Peter, hadn't exactly been paying a lot of attention for a while but I guess there are no real good reasons for it. I won't deny though that it was very exciting and the consequences were, well, very unexpected. Do I regret it though? Not really, not since Peter made a decision that affected all of our lives without even discussing it with me.

It was a stinking hot day, one of those days where no matter what you do you just can't escape the heat. There was no breeze at all and the sun was beating down so fiercely that if you went outside it felt like a hot weight bearing down on you.

It had been one of the hottest summers on record, the entire country was in drought and the earth was so baked that it had cracked and no grass would grow anywhere. Everywhere you looked the colour was brown. The air smelt dusty and it sucked the moisture out of your skin.

I had been made redundant at my job a month earlier. Even though I had worked for the local grain store since I was a teenager, I was no exception to the staff cuts. Unfortunately, living in a rural area that revolves around farming, mainly has industries that support that. So if the farmers are suffering then so is everyone else here.

I have done the rounds of all the businesses here and then further out into the towns around us, but everyone here is in the same predicament. There are too few jobs and too many people looking for work.

We were fortunate that everyone around here still needs to eat. My husband drives trucks that bring the stock to supermarkets throughout our state. He starts early and finishes late which made him a great provider for our little family but it didn't make him available to us. He is a good man and I love him but he's not been the most attentive husband and father.

We have one child, a son who is eight years old, named David, and he is still at that age where he idolizes his Dad. However, every time Peter loses patience with him or is too tired to do things with him I see that hurt and sadness creep a little deeper into our son's life. I try to mitigate it as much as I can, I mean, I do understand why Peter is so tired but the day will come when I can't offer what our son needs and my husband just won't be there or will be too tired for the last time. He's losing his son and he is completely oblivious to it.

As far as our own relationship goes it's one of those things where we have slipped into a routine and that can be hard to change. I hate the fact that my redundancy has added pressure to the situation but it's not as though he is working more hours because of it. He has been doing this for years. When we go out and do things together on the weekends that he isn't working, we still enjoy each other's company. We still smile and laugh and get each other, but that seems to happen less and less and during the week we just don't seem to click at the moment. One aspect of that is lovemaking. We go to bed and it's like it's for only one reason now. I have tried to get him interested many times in lots of different ways but more often than not I'm left frustrated and can't sleep while he snores next to me.

Now, I don't want you thinking I'm telling you all this as some form of justification for what happened, it is, however part of the reason why. The rest I can only put down to madness brought on by the oppressive heat.

Chapter Two.

I have always been fairly conservative. Growing up in a small town where everyone knows everyone kind of makes you that way. There are few secrets in a small town and because not much happens it becomes big news and travels fast when something does happen. You learn that early on and by the time you are old enough to begin exploring your sexuality it is so ingrained in you that risk is something that just doesn't happen. Don't get me wrong, I have had my moments, but the two riskiest things I ever did were not that exciting by the standards of what some would think as risky. I once gave a blow job to a farmhand who was working for my Dad. He was a few years older than me and I was flattered that he had taken an interest in me.

I met him behind the hay shed and it was more a way of getting him off my back. He wanted to do more, so did I but I was too afraid, and this was as far as I was willing to go. It was the first time I had seen a hard cock in the daylight and it both excited me and scared me at the same time. I spent quite a bit of time exploring the way it felt, so hard and hot, and at his suggestion, I got down on my knees and began to kiss it. I liked his manly smell and the way it felt on my lips so I kept kissing it. Kissing soon turned to little nibbles and licks. I noticed some pre-cum forming at the tip of it and asked him if he needed to pee. He laughed and explained that it wasn't pee, but more like a lubricant. I could feel my pussy becoming quite lubricated too so it made sense to me that he might as well. I don't know why but I wanted to taste it, so I licked the drop from the tip of his cock.

It didn't have much taste, sort of a bit salty but not overpowering at all. It's not something I would say is a taste I loved but I did love the way that first lick made him react. He moaned and his eyes rolled back as a fresh drop of pre-cum formed at the eye of his cock. I licked it up again and this time I sucked a little on the tip of his cock to get more. This made him moan out loud and his hips twitched towards me. I felt his cock enter my mouth a bit then slip out again. It excited me to be doing this and his reactions were making me bolder. He seemed to like being in my mouth so much that I bobbed back and forth a couple of times, letting his cock slide in and out of my mouth. My lips were lubricated by his pre-cum and my saliva so it slid in and out quite easily. Now I was only an inexperienced teenager so I had no idea of what I was doing so I just sucked as he began to thrust. It felt naughty but exciting to be doing this where we could possibly be seen and I had never been so wet. I don't know if he noticed or not but he didn't give any indication if he did but I had one hand on his hip to support myself and the other was now pushing against my pussy through the material of my pants.

I wasn't so inexperienced that I hadn't given myself many orgasms, so I knew I wouldn't have one from what I was doing as there just wasn't enough friction but damn it felt nice. Then his hand tangled in my hair and he began thrusting harder. It was at that moment I had the thought "He's fucking my mouth" and I was surprised that the situation alone almost made me come. I probably would have if he hadn't begun bumping against the back of my throat. I began to gag and that kind of killed the mood for a moment.

We soon went back to it though and it wasn't long after that I heard him mumble something that I didn't catch. I did catch it though, that first blast anyway. Straight into my mouth. It was so unexpected that I pulled back and gagged again. The second blast hit me fair in the face then ran down into my cleavage where it was joined by the third and final blast.

He tucked his softening cock back into his pants and helped me to my feet. He thanked me, told me it was nice and walked off back to the job he was doing. He wasn't mean to me or rude or anything but I felt a little dismissed. I mean there I was, with a soaking pussy, an ache that he couldn't do anything about, cum all over my face and chest and the taste still in my mouth. I had to get back to the house and cleaned up before my mother got back from town. My father wouldn't be in until near nightfall so I wasn't too concerned about being seen in the state I was in but I knew I needed to get sorted out.

I wiped the cum from my face with the sleeve of my shirt and walked back to the house. As I walked I could feel his cum slowly make its way from between my breasts down to my stomach. It wasn't comfortable at all but it turned me on knowing I had his cum on me like that. The lips of my pussy were swollen and wet and they slide against each other and my clit as I walked, driving me to the point of insanity and my nipples were so hard they were aching.

I got back to the house and went straight to my room where I stripped out of my cum soaked shirt and bra. I reached up and felt all that sticky cum and couldn't resist rubbing it into my nipples. I grabbed my breast and pushed it up hard enough that I could reach my nipple with my tongue, something I had only just recently discovered that I could do and revelled in the fact that I could taste his cum on it. I didn't exactly like the taste of his cum but it made me so turned on at the same time that I loved it.

Without being entirely aware of it I had kicked my boots off and slid my jeans down to the floor. I know it seems weird but being naked in my house felt strange. Exciting but strange. When you live in a house with men around you don't spend a lot of time naked. Mainly only the bathroom because I would get dressed in there after a shower.

I peeled my panties down and was shocked at just how wet they had become. I instinctively felt my pussy with my hand and found it very wet and very sensitive. It only took me a few moments of smearing my own juices around my pussy before I was having an orgasm like none I had ever had before. I still get embarrassed thinking about how it would have looked if my mother had come home at that moment and found me. I was completely naked, covered in cum, standing there with my legs spread, twitching and moaning like I was possessed.

It took a few minutes to come down from that and when I did I was extremely self-conscious. I grabbed my clothes as well as a clean shirt and underwear and all but ran to the bathroom. That naked run through the house did give me a thrill, but to be honest, it wasn't something I focused on at the time.

I don't think my parents ever found out about the events of that day, there were no awkward questions or knowing looks but by the weeks end that farmhand had moved on to another job.

The only other time I had done anything risky was a couple of years later and it was the first time I had sex. I had my first serious boyfriend and things had been heating up between us. I had discovered that I quite enjoyed giving blow-jobs and he was the first to ever reciprocate. I couldn't believe it the first time it happened. We were parked out under the stars in a section of the farm that thanks to a few well-placed trees around a natural spring in a hollow gave some semblance of privacy. I don't think my parents were under any illusions at this point about what their daughter was up to but felt that I was now of an age where that sort of thing is pretty normal and they both liked my boyfriend at the time.

We had some blankets and pillows in the back of his ute and were looking at the stars when things took a turn. He was so gentle with me and when he kissed his way down to my pussy I couldn't believe what was happening. I was again caught up in that feeling of excitement mixed with uncertainty. Well, needless to say, it was every bit as good as I thought it could be and I was so worked up and wet that when he positioned his cock at my opening I didn't hesitate. I held his hips and virtually pulled him into me. It felt so good that after he came I stroked him until he was hard again and this time I sat on him. Growing up on a farm means you spend time riding horses, motorbikes and pushbikes. I hadn't had an intact hymen since I was a kid so it didn't hurt the way some would for their first time. If anything I just felt very full and stretched. I will admit to being a touch tender afterwards but I soon got over that and was keen to go again.

Any time we had sex after that though was almost always at his house and once or twice at my house while my parents were out. So there you have it. Nothing real adventurous or risky but I won't lie that the risk of being caught was a bit exciting but not something I thought about a lot.

That boyfriend moved away with his family about a year after and it would have been less than a year after that that I met my husband to be. Peter was already driving trucks, mostly stock transport at the time, and was a genuinely warm, honest and caring guy. He won me over slowly and my parents took to him immediately. Our life followed the usual trajectory from there. Courtship, marriage, house and family. Nothing exciting but nice and comfortable.

Chapter Three.

So as I was saying, it was a ridiculously hot day. There were fire warnings all day but thankfully there was no wind forecast. That, unfortunately, also meant no relief from the heat. Our son, David was at school and had cricket practice afterwards. I wouldn't be picking him up until nearly six o'clock. I had already cleaned just about every surface in the house as well as put a load of washing on. It was only ten in the morning and I was already bored. It was too hot to sit in the house and read a book or surf the net and unlike the neighbours, we weren't lucky enough to have a swimming pool. Don't get me wrong, they weren't wealthy either and it was an above ground pool but it had a nice deck around it and they had put a shade sail over it earlier this summer. Just thinking about going for a dip in it made me smile.

I even contemplated sneaking over there while they were at work and going for a quick dip to cool off. The thought of it and being sneaky gave me a little thrill and I had even formulated a plan before I remembered that I had seen their son's car in the driveway when I took David to school this morning.

The neighbours had only ever had one kid, a son named Jeremy but he had had a girlfriend since their early teens who they had virtually adopted as their daughter and she had lived there for quite some time. They were both nearly twenty-one and had both moved out to go to university two years ago and only came home for the occasional visit. I could count on one hand the number of times I had seen them since. They were nice kids but led busy lives. I wondered why Jeremy was home because the school term hadn't ended but then there were lots of reasons I guess.

Regardless, my plan for a swim wasn't going to happen and that just added to the misery of this hot day. I heard the washing machine reach its crescendo of vibrating madness as it went through its final spin cycle so I made my way out to the laundry.

Realising I had left the basket outside when I was in a rush to get David to school this morning I decided to just grab the clothes out and carry them out to the basket. I scooped them all out, holding them to my chest as I made sure I had them all then made my way out to the clothesline. The sun beat down on me as soon as I stepped outside and it was so bright out that it hurt my eyes for a moment while they adjusted to how bright it was. I got to the clothesline and dumped the clothes in the basket. It was then that I realised a small benefit of what I had just done. The wet clothes had dampened my shirt and as soon as I put them down the moisture began evaporating off my shirt. This had a lovely cooling effect. This combined with the fact that I had taken my bra off the moment I stepped inside from the school run, who wants to wear a bra in such hot weather right, and my nipples responded to the cool air immediately. It was the most pleasant feeling I had had all day.

I enjoyed the cool feeling and the tingling in my nipples as I hung the washing out. I bent over to pick up the basket and felt my breasts sway in my cotton shirt and felt it cling to my skin. I looked down and was surprised to see just how transparent it had become. I could quite clearly see the shape of my nipples protruding and the colour of my nipples and areola stood out against the white material. I have to admit to feeling a little sexy being out in the backyard like this but was grateful there was no one around to see. Or so I thought. I was about halfway back to the house and enjoying the little tingles I was feeling when I heard a man's voice.

"Good morning Mrs Phillips."

I froze like a deer in headlights as I stared at the neighbour's son. He was standing on the deck of the pool in just a speedo and was holding the handle of the pool scoop. He had a clear, unobscured view of my maddeningly, hard nipples as they pushed against the material of my shirt. The thought that ran through my head at lightning speed was something that has changed my life. Most people, sane people that is, would have immediately covered up using their hands or the basket. My thought was, "Don't cover up or he will think you wet the shirt on purpose". Just shows what my stupid brain knows. I turned and faced him full on.

"Oh hi, Jeremy. What are you doing home from uni?"

He smiled and didn't even pretend he wasn't ogling my tits. They were continuing to misbehave too as my nipples seemed to get even harder under his scrutiny and the sight of his bulge in those speedos didn't help either. Did his cock just twitch?

"My professor is away sick at the moment and with the end of the semester so close they sent us home early so I thought I would pay Mum and Dad a visit."

There it goes again. I'm sure it twitched. Oh my god, it's growing. A part of me was quite proud to be having this effect on a younger man. I know at thirty-five I'm not exactly old but Gravity is beginning to take effect and that still makes me quite a bit older than he is. In fact around the time he was being born I was giving my first blow-job. Fuck! Why did I think of that? I was now fighting a full-body betrayal. My nipples were rock hard, my pussy was wet and tingling and my mouth was salivating at the thought of a hard cock in it.

"Oh, that's lovely. Good day to go for a swim. I wish we had a pool."

His cock was now at risk of exposure as it continued to grow up and push the top band of his speedos away from his body. I caught myself staring and licking my lips. I had to get out of here fast.

"Well, feel free to come and have a swim with me if you want."

Oh god, I want I want I want. Most of all I want that throbbing cock inside me. I want to taste your cum young man. I want to feel your cock throbbing in my mouth and my pussy.

I could feel my panties were becoming soaked and my body was giving serious consideration to taking him up on his offer. I could feel my face getting redder and I knew I had to move but my body didn't want to.

"That's a very tempting offer."

I said as I pointedly stared at his cock which had now leaked a little pre-cum that had left a small dark circle on his speedos.

"But, unfortunately, I do have more housework to do."

"Well if you want to take a break, I'll be here. It's supposed to be HOT like this all week."

Did he just emphasize the word hot as he looked me up and down? Oh god, I'm so wet right now.

"Thanks, I'll give that some serious thought."

I finally managed to tear my eyes away from his bulging cock and get my feet moving again. I went inside and stood there at the laundry window staring at the place he just been. I could hear rhythmic splashing as he swam back and forth in the pool. All I could think about was that sizeable cock he had packed in those speedos. My hands moved of their own volition as they dropped the basket and reached up to each of my nipples. I was staring blankly toward the fence that I knew he was on the other side of as I twisted and pinched my nipples. Part of me wished I was as confident as he was to stand there with his cock almost on complete display. But I had been blushing like a schoolgirl knowing that he could see my nipples.

I moved away from the window and went to the coolest room of the house which is our bedroom. I lay down on the bed and stared at the ceiling as my mind replayed in vivid detail his cock rising steadily inside his speedos. I couldn't stand it any longer, I undid the buttons of my shirt and peeled it off my skin. I then undid the button and zip on my shorts, sliding them down and off my legs in one go with the navy blue Mum panties inside them. I lay back again naked and spread my legs wantonly. My hand was between my thighs in seconds as I thought about taking as much of that hard young meat into my mouth as I could. My fingers were expertly working around my clit and getting closer and closer to my dripping hole.

yakboy69
yakboy69
762 Followers