Jess and the Life Changing Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there panting as my pussy clutched and pulsed around her fingers. I felt her breath on my ear as she whispered.

"I'm glad that helped you feel a bit better but I believe the job is only half done. I need to do the front now, but I better check on the boys before I do."

She slowly extricated her fingers from me, wiped them with the towel and went out into the lounge room. I could hear her chatting with the boys as I rolled over onto my back. When she returned she paused in the doorway and gave me a sultry smile. She then closed the door and placed a chair I have in the room in front of it. She began removing her clothes and at my queried look she just shrugged.

"I don't want to get that sticky gel on my clothes do I?"

"Oh, of course not."

I couldn't believe this was happening. Had Kat turned me into a sex-starved lesbian? No, I still loved having a cock inside me too much for that but she may have unleashed something in me that had been chained up for too long.

"The boys have a new movie on and drinks. I have told them to leave us alone as were discussing something serious. We should be fine for a while longer yet."

I think it says more about my head-space at the time that I didn't even consider the consequences of Peter arriving home. He didn't enter my mind at all. The only thing in my mind right now was Belinda standing before me completely naked. She reached down and slid my panties completely off me then as though this was a completely normal thing to do she began rubbing more gel into my burned skin.

She started at my shoulders and was facing down towards my feet. She worked her way down my arms first then started on my chest. The gel felt so good as she rubbed it into my aching nipples and they swelled into her palms as she slid her hands back and forth over them. She leaned further forward as she descended to my stomach and her breast grazed against my face. It was a purely reflex motion to catch her engorged nipple between my lips and suckle her. She sucked in a breathe and moaned as I did my best to make her feel good. She allowed me to suckle for a little longer, sucking her nipple into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. She then pulled away from me and began rubbing more gel into my stomach and lower until she moved my legs apart with her hands. She then began to massage my pussy once again and slide her fingertips back and forth over my clit.

My hand began to wander and traced a line down her back, over her ass, then in between her thighs. She didn't say anything but she did move her feet slightly further apart to allow me better access. My fingers slipped between her thighs and immediately found her very wet centre. She stopped moving her fingers over me for a few moments as she savoured the feeling of my fingers sliding back and forth along her slit and over her clit. She tilted her hips back slightly towards me allowing me a slightly different angle and I knew what she wanted.

I slide one finger slowly inside her until it was in as deep as I could get it. Her pussy was so hot, steamy and inviting. I began to slowly fuck her with it until I felt she was ready for a second finger. I slid the second in along with the first and again began to fuck her slowly with my fingers. I remembered the things she had done to me and wondered if she did that because she liked the same herself. I made sure my third finger was gently rubbing along her clit then I did what she had done to me and used the tip of my thumb to begin applying pressure to her anus.

She began pushing back against me and although I didn't want to hurt her I could tell she was loving the extra pressure. My thumb was already slick from the cum that my fingers were spreading around her and when it began to slip inside her ass I couldn't believe what was happening. She suddenly stopped moving and at first, I thought I had hurt her. I was beginning to remove my fingers when she spoke quite urgently.

"Don't stop, just hold still for a second."

I did as I was told and I could feel her pussy clenching around my fingers at the same time as her tight ass seemed to throb around my thumb. I felt her relax a little then begin to push back onto me some more. I applied a little more pressure and she moaned as my thumb slipped even further into her ass. Once again she stopped for a few moments as her body adjusted to the intrusion. She relaxed again and began pushing back onto me until my thumb and fingers were as deep inside her as they could go, then she began to gyrate her hips.

As she did my fingers would push into her pussy and my thumb would slip half out of her ass, then in the next motion, the opposite would happen. I could feel the tension building in her body as her tempo slowly increased. Just the sheer sexual energy was causing my body to respond in like. I was getting off on just how much Belinda was getting turned on. I had never felt more alive sexually than I had this weekend despite the pain.

My hips began to thrust in time with hers and Belinda noticed as she began fucking me with her fingers. My eyes were fixated on the feast before me and no matter how much I looked, I couldn't get enough. I wanted to taste her, to bury my face in her right now but it just wasn't possible between our positioning and my sunburn. As I thought about it though my orgasm rose to a peak that seemed to match Belinda's and the moment I heard her breathing become ragged I tumbled over the edge.

By the time I felt myself coming down Belinda was gently easing my fingers from her.

"Fuck, Jess, I'm so sensitive now."

"Sorry, Belinda."

"Will you stop apologising? That was the best orgasm I have had in bloody ages. Don't say sorry for making me feel that damn good."

She turned around and I could see the look on her face was one of intense pleasure.

"I have to say, Jess. I wasn't expecting this when you told me you needed my help but I'm not complaining."

"Likewise. I had no idea you would be interested. The truth is, I was embarrassed that you were seeing so much of me."

Belinda chuckled as she lay down on the bed next to me. She leaned over and gave me a gentle kiss which I returned in kind.

"Jess, I have always liked women as much as men as long as I can remember. I'm surprised you never picked up on that. Most men can't deal with that much competition though so they get scared and run away, just like Frank did. In all honesty, I thought you were very much hetero only because you never responded to any of my flirting, so I never discussed it with you."

"Until now so did I and as pathetic as this may seem, I had no idea you were flirting with me. I just don't know what I'm going to do about it."

Belinda smiled and gave me a gentle hug which felt both beautiful and a little painful at the same time.

"Well, right now you are going to let me finish rubbing this gel into you. Then, you are going to get a good night's sleep and dream pleasant dreams. Then, tomorrow you are going to get up and call me to let me know how you are feeling about things."

"You make it sound so simple."

"It is unless you make it difficult. Don't let that brain get in the way."

"Yeah right. What do I do about Peter?"

"Nothing unless you want to or need to. When is he due home?"

"I don't know, he's doing long haul now and he won't tell me when he is due home."

"Well, I hope it's not tonight because that burn will take some explaining."

"It's not like he will want to have sex with me. Shit, unless I'm lying here naked when he gets home, I doubt he'll even notice."

Belinda looked sad for me.

"Oh, got to that stage has it?"

"Yeah, I couldn't tell you the last time he was interested."

"Oh. Well. Call him tonight. Get some answers as to when he will be home. Then call me and let me know that you're okay and what's happening. I don't care what time it is either."

"You are such a good friend Belinda."

"You would do the same for me and we both know it. Now, as much as it's lovely lying naked with you, I probably should get dressed and get this lad of mine home. I will pick David up in the morning and take him to school, believe me, you are not going to want to move in the morning."

"Thank you so much. I don't know what I would do without you."

We both got up off the bed. Belinda, a lot quicker than me. Belinda put her clothes on and helped me put a nightie on over my naked body, which was a bit awkward because it kept sticking to the gel.

Before she opened the door I wrapped her in a gentle hug and thanked her once again and she kissed me softly on the lips. God, why had I waited so long to explore this? I honestly think that kissing women is now my favourite thing in the world to do.

"You're welcome. Now, put David to bed and call Peter. Then call me and tell me everything."

I waved to the departing car for longer than was necessary then shuffled David inside.

"Right, Mr. stinky. Into the shower with you then it's bedtime."

"Okay, Mum."

I tidied up my bedroom and did my best to remove any traces of what had happened while David was in the shower. I then sat on my bed contemplating all that had happened this weekend. I was still deep in thought when David came in and sat on the bed next to me.

"Hey, Buddy. Feel better after your shower?"

"Yeah. Do I have to go to school tomorrow?"

"You know you do."

"Worth a try."

He stopped and seemed to be deep in thought for a few moments.

"Mum?'

"Yes, buddy?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm alright, well apart from a terrible sunburn, Mum was a bit silly and got sunburnt yesterday."

"Didn't you wear a hat?"

Oh, I wore so much less than that. The thought made me chuckle.

"No, I definitely forgot to wear a hat and sunscreen."

"Rooky mistake."

God, this kid could make me laugh.

"Very much so."

We both had a chuckle at that then he regaled me with the adventures he and Billy had been on over the weekend. It was nice to have a touch of normal for a while. After a while, though his yawns were becoming more regular and I had to prod him to get into his own bed.

"Can't I just stay here tonight, Mum?"

"No, buddy, you move around too much and I don't want you to bump my sunburn."

"Ookaayy."

I waited half an hour before calling Peter. We talked much the way we always had but I felt that something deep and fundamental had changed now and would probably never go back to the way it was. I wondered if he was feeling the same way. He sounded tired and old and that made me sadder than the fact that our marriage was so badly damaged. He told me he was due to finish this run tomorrow but he had another to do almost straight away. I asked if he would stop in and see David before he went and he promised to try. I wasn't going to tell David though because I didn't want to see the hurt in his eyes if Peter didn't show up. I couldn't believe it had come to this. It felt like it had happened right in front of my eyes and I hadn't noticed until it was too late. I felt like a negligent wife.

I hung up the phone and sat there staring at the ceiling for a while as I let it all sink in before ringing Belinda.

It's funny how there was so little news to tell Belinda yet we spent nearly two hours on the phone talking. I told her the truth about everything that had happened, including how I had become so sunburned. I was afraid she wouldn't want anything to do with me afterwards but all she said about that was.

"Good for you, honey. It's been a long time coming."

When I was finally too exhausted to keep going I told her I was going to fall asleep on the phone if I didn't hang up now. She promised to come and make sure I had enough Aloe Vera on me again tomorrow and I felt a thrill go through my body at the thought as well as relief that the truth hadn't scared her away.

I have no idea what the future holds. Kat and Jeremy will go back to uni and on with their lives, which is as it should be. As much as it has been an awakening for me and I have enjoyed it, for the most part, I don't feel it would be good for any of us to continue this after this holiday break. I think its purpose has been served. As for Belinda though, I have my doubts if that will ever stop. It's different with her in that we already have a good solid friendship that this experience has enhanced and I have a feeling that it has the potential to be more than just friends with benefits. Only time will tell there though.

Peter is the most difficult one to explain, even to myself. As silly as it sounds, I don't think anything will change there. It may seem strange to some but I think there is some benefit to be found in continuing our marriage for now at least. If we can remain civil and be supportive of each other then I think we can make it work. There is an obvious benefit for David, Peter gets to keep the home life that suits him and there is stability in it for me too. The fact that I can have my emotional and physical needs met through Belinda, who seems content to leave things as they are as well, then there should be no reason we can't all make it work.