Jess and the Life Changing Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fantasy took over as I spoke out loud.

"Fuck me with your young, hard, cock Jeremy."

I pushed the middle fingers of my right hand inside my pussy as deep as they could go. I lifted my knees and spread even wider, imagining his hips thrusting between my thighs in time with my fingers plunging in and out of me. This went on for a while as I built to a torturous crescendo that left me curled on my side and panting as my body shook from the repeated aftershocks of the most intense orgasm I had had since... Well, since before I was married.

I rolled back onto my back and felt a sizeable wet patch on my back and bum. I rolled over again and looked at it in awe. I was never one of those women who squirt everywhere when they cum but it wasn't unheard of for me to get quite wet or even leave a wet patch but this was something else. Had I lost control of myself and peed? I tentatively leaned forward and had a sniff. It just smelled the same way my fingers did after normal masturbation but there was so much of it. My thighs were wet, as were my pussy and ass, hell even my back was wet now. I found myself laughing at the shock of it.

I looked around the room at the dishevelled bed and my clothes on the floor. Oh, I suppose I had better clean this up I thought as I began to strip the sheets off the bed. I picked up my shorts and noticed that the crotch was wet the whole way through, not just my panties but the shorts too. I wondered if Jeremy had noticed and felt that familiar sense of embarrassment as I blushed again. Then I realized I kind of hoped he had. If I had turned him on half as much as he had me then you know what? Good for me. Just to prove to myself that I was now a stronger woman for it, I decided to go all the way to the laundry and put the sheets and my shorts and panties in the wash bare assed naked.

I was so excited I was shaking and the memory of that day walking through the house naked with cum on me came flooding back to me. Speaking of flooding, I was getting wet again as the memory of that day and the thought that I might be about to get caught naked took effect on me. I tried to act as casually as I could as I walked into the laundry but my movements were jerky and strange to me. My eyes were darting all around looking for any sign of Jeremy. Now that I was here, I didn't know if I wanted him to see me or not. The thought of him looking at my naked body was both terrifying and exhilarating at the same time.

I put the washing on and dragged the process out as long as I could before it got the better of me and I turned back into the rest of the house. I was sticky from my navel to my knees and decided that a shower was in order. I grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom. There is a full-length mirror on the back of the door that I usually hang my towel over when I am in the bathroom but this time I stopped and took a good long look.

What on earth would a young man see in me? My breasts aren't as firm as they once were and there is no mistaking the fact that I have had a child. I have a few stretch marks and a small pooch. Definitely a Mum bod. But then his body had certainly reacted to the sight of mine. Maybe young guys react to any tits they see but they weren't just any tits. They were mine and they were certainly reacting to his young body and his firm cock. I looked again and then the horror of what he might have seen when I was in the laundry just now. I hadn't had a trim in quite some time and I had a full seventies porn star bush happening. What's worse is that it was all matted from the cum I had managed to spread all over myself. Oh, thank god he didn't see that.

I turned the water on and started washing. While I was in there my mind wandered as it does when in the shower. I was kind of relieved that Jeremy hadn't seen me in that state but there was a part of me that still wanted him to see me. It was an incredible turn on to think of a young man lusting after me. I started to formulate a plan in my head and what occurred in there was almost like the classic cartoon of the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other.

D "It's just a bit of harmless teasing. Something for you both to enjoy."

A "Are you joking? You're married."

D "It's not like you are planning an affair, it's just a bit of harmless fun."

A "But what would Peter think?"

D "He won't be home until late and what harm is there when nothing is going to happen?"

A "That's hardly the spirit of fidelity."

D "Well it's not like he is making use of that fidelity."

A "Well no, but what if somebody found out that you had flashed the neighbour's son?"

D "Who's going to tell?"

A "What if one of the other neighbours sees?"

D "Which ones? The elderly couple who never leave the house or the drunk next door who we all know will be in the pub until they close?"

A "But but, it's just not right."

D "But it is a lot of fun."

A "Well, yeah, it might be, but still."

D "Good, decision made. Now get out that razor missy, we have a lot to do."

I trimmed and shaved for a while making sure everything was neat and tidy. I may have got a bit carried away because by the end of it I had the smallest of landing strips. I have to say though that I love how smooth and slippery my pussy lips felt afterwards.

I had worked out what I was going to do to tease Jeremy and now that the thought was in my head I couldn't have stopped. Even if Peter came home right then I think I still would have tried it. I went back to the bedroom and dug through my underwear drawer until I found the sexiest panties I own. It's a thong made of a stretchy spandex type material with a white mesh insert in the front. They were a pale lavender colour and the mesh showed off the fact that I now had a small landing strip shaved into my pussy. If you looked at the right angle you could just see the top of my slit. I put the white shirt back on and instead of doing up the buttons I just tied it together in a loose bow at the bottom. It covered my breasts but only just and if I bent forward they just spilled right out. I couldn't believe I was about to do this. This was by far the most brazen thing I had ever done in my life.

I walked to the laundry and picked up the basket. I peeked out the window and I was both relieved and nervous as hell to see Jeremy standing there, talking on his phone. I filled the basket with the freshly washed sheets that had been covered in my cum, then took a deep breath to try and steady my nerves.

"Well, here goes nothing."

A "Or everything."

D "Or the best damn wank material you will both ever have in your life."

Chapter Four.

I put the basket on my hip and sashayed out the door. I was only three paces from the door when I heard in the background.

"Holy shit. Gotta go. Yeah, it's all good. See you later."

couldn't help but smile as I had got pretty much the reaction I had hoped for. I put the basket down and with my back to him, I bent over slowly as though searching for something in particular. Letting him have a long lingering look at my ass. I still couldn't believe I was doing this nor could I believe how much it was turning me on. I picked up my clean panties and although I wished they were something a bit sexier they would do. I hung them up then did the same with my shorts, again taking my time.

I heard a small cough, like a clearing of the throat behind me and smiled. I turned around to see Jeremy standing there, clearly gobsmacked.

"Uh, hi again Mrs Phillips."

"Oh, hey, Jeremy."

A look came over his face as inspiration hit him and before I knew it he had vaulted the fence and was striding over towards me. Oh shit. This wasn't part of the plan.

A "I warned you."

D "Shut up Angel. Just go with it."

"What are you doing Jeremy?"

"Oh, you look like you could use some help with those sheets."

"Oh, well, yeah, okay. Thank you."

He looked me up and down now that he had a much closer vantage and lingered for a long time on my pussy. I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on being in this proximity. I once again bent down to find a corner of the sheet. I was supremely conscious of my tits just swinging in the breeze but my nipples were rock hard again and my pussy had already begun to leak. God, what have I started?

Jeremy bent down next to me and was rummaging as aimlessly as I was, not even really pretending to look for the corner of the sheet. He was openly staring at my naked tits as they swayed just inches from him. I looked at him then down at my tits.

"Oh, I'm sorry Jeremy. I don't mean to be all out in the breeze like this. It's just so damn hot that I can't stand to wear clothes."

He chuckled and smiled at me.

"Oh, I don't mind at all Mrs Phillips and well, you are pretty easy on the eye."

I laughed as though he was making a joke but on the inside, I was practically purring.

"Ha, that's very nice of you to say so Jeremy but I am much older than you. You can stop calling me Mrs Phillips though because that just makes me feel older. Call me Jess."

"Jess."

He said my name back to me as though getting the taste of it in his mouth and I felt a shiver run through my body despite the heat of the day. We managed to get the sheet out and untangled then hung it over the line. I watched him out of the corner of my eye and noticed his cock had hardened again. I could see the small gap in the top of his waistband and just the very tip of his cock. He was standing there as though unsure what to do and now that he was here, I didn't want him to go just yet.

"You want to help me with these dry ones?"

"Sure."

We began slowly taking the clothes off the line and folding them into the basket. I felt a little bit awkward standing there like that, thinking about and peeking at my neighbours' cock while I folded my husband's clothes but as the Devil said, it's just a bit of teasing.

I squatted down to put their clothes in the basket, knowing full well I was giving Jeremy a view of my naked tits as well as my spread legs. The thong was pulled in pretty tight in this position and I could feel it begin to wedge into my pussy. Fuck, I was so turned on now it wasn't funny. I looked at his cock and I could see the head had popped out of the top of his speedos now. A nice big drop of pre-cum had formed on the tip and I could smell his masculine scent. It was all I could do not to dive on that cock. I stood up to take the temptation out of my face.

Jeremy, doing a fantastic job of pretending this was very normal, took the next item of clothing off the line. It happened to be a pair of my panties. He took the pegs off looked at them, looked at me then held them up to his face and took a big deep sniff.

"I always did like the smell of freshly laundered clothes."

I felt the first trickle of my cum escape my now bunched panties and begin to run down my thigh.

"Yeah, some smells are hard to beat."

I was thinking about the smell of his body, the smell of his arousal, the smell of my own and what they would smell like together. Fuck fuck fuck Jess, you need to put a stop to this.

The clothes were all folded now so I picked up the basket and turned towards the house. As I did the back of my hand brushed against his cock. It was entirely accidental but it was like an electric shock that ran through us both. I had to keep moving right now or things were going to get completely out of hand if they hadn't already. I turned to look at Jeremy who had a look on his face that suggested he was just barely containing himself too.

"Thanks for, well... everything Jeremy."

"That's okay Mrs... Ahh, Jess."

I had walked back to the door and was just inside when I turned around and saw that Jeremy was paying particularly close attention to my ass. Like I keep saying, I don't know what was possessing me. I bent over and put the basket down, giving him a final view, but that was no longer enough. Whilst bent over I slid my panties down and stepped out of them. I had just given my neighbour a more pornographic view of my pussy and ass than I had given my husband in years. I straightened up and turned around holding out the panties and beckoning to Jeremy with one finger. He practically ran to me, his cock coming a little further out with each step. He stood at the door looking eager. I held out my panties to him and he took them in his trembling hand.

"I think these will smell a lot better than the others."

He didn't even speak, just stuffed the crotch in his face and moaned as he inhaled deeply. Fuck I nearly came right then. I reached out and squeezed his cock making him jump. I was rewarded with a lovely big fresh dollop of pre-cum. I scooped it up with my finger and popped it straight in my mouth. Oh god, I was definitely on the verge of another orgasm.

"Now, Jeremy, these are only for tonight okay. I will be collecting them in the morning after I have dropped my son at school."

"Okay. Thank-you."

"They better not be clean when I get them back okay. Do you understand what I mean?"

Jeremy just groaned and nodded.

"Now, I have some things to take care of Jeremy so you need to go back home, okay?"

He just nodded but shuffled off back to the fence as I closed the door. I didn't make it another step. I took my shirt off and threw it into the laundry then soaked my fingers in my pussy again, right there. My orgasm was so intense that my thighs were all wobbly. I wandered dazed into my bedroom where I got out another pair of panties, a fresh shirt and a pair of shorts.

Chapter Five.

I was still in a daze and was just pulling my shorts up when there was a knocking on my door. Oh, Jeremy, that better not be you. I thought as I walked to the door. I opened the door and there was Katherine, Jeremy's girlfriend. Oh fuck.

D "Oh, fuck."

A "Oh, fuck."

I had no idea she was even home. Her car wasn't there when I drove past this morning. Shit, how long has she been home? Judging by the shit-eating grin she had, longer than I would like. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Hi Katherine, this is a surprise."

"It is isn't it. Please call me Kat and should I call you Mrs Phillips still or can I call you Jess too?"

Well fuck.

"Would you like to come in Kat?"

"Thank you. I would love to."

We walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. I would like to tell you I thought of a dozen escape plans, murder plans etc. To be honest, though, all that was happening in my head right now was white noise. Even the witty angel and devil combo had left town. Thanks, guys.

I just stared at her and tried to think but I couldn't come up with a damn thing. Thankfully she started things off.

"So, Jess, I can see right now you are in a total panic. Understandable, all things considered."

I just nodded. I was too shell shocked to even cry, not that I wanted to give her the satisfaction.

"Just so you know, here's where we are at. This morning I woke up at the ungodly hour of nine A.M. When I heard Jeremy talking not far outside my bedroom window. At first, I was tempted to throw something at him and tell him to shut up but then curiosity got the better of me so I peeked outside and there he was in his ridiculous looking speedos. I normally hate those things but I have to admit he does look good in them, especially when he's, well you know, you saw. Anyway, initially, I was mildly distracted by that then I realised he was talking over the fence to you. Now at first, I thought why is he talking to you especially while sporting a rather impressive boner? So I stood upon the end of my bed so I could see over the fence and there you were doing your very best wet t-shirt competition look."

I could feel my face heating up as I sat there and listened to her calmly recall the morning.

"Well, now I was very interested so I picked up my phone and started recording. You then went inside and I thought, maybe I can get a better view from Jeremy's parent's room and what do you know? From there I can see through the kitchen window and also the laundry window. Now I thought maybe I had lost my chance for a better perv on our dear neighbour and I was just about to give up when low and behold, into the laundry walks little old you. Completely bare assed might I add. There was no way I wasn't going to record that for the spank bank. So, you disappeared and I just sat there watching both the videos over and over, and I don't mind admitting that between Jer's hard cock and your sweet tits, I may have left a bit of a damp spot. So anyway, I had gone about my day thinking, lucky Jer got teased a little and I now have something to watch of an evening, but then things kicked up a notch didn't they? I have to ask. How long did it take to get up the nerve to do that?"

I just sighed a deep breath. I wasn't going to answer her. I wasn't going to be the mouse in the game of cat and mouse she was playing. She looked at me as though waiting for an answer but when none was forthcoming she just shrugged as though she hadn't thought I would answer anyway.

"Doesn't matter. So, Jeremy was outside on his phone talking to his friend when he does this panicked hang up and I'm thinking, What the fuck is going on out there? So I take another peep and well this time the show got even better. When Jeremy jumped the fence I decided to sneak out the front door, quickly run around the house and watch you two play a real friendly little game in your backyard. Of course, this has all been recorded. Mostly for use in my spank bank, which I can tell you is going to get a lot of use now, but then I got to thinking. Why should Jeremy have all the fun?"

Fuck it! She knows it all, I'm screwed. I started imagining the horrors of divorce proceedings. The embarrassment of having my parents and friends know that I'm a pervert. The more I thought about it the more I felt sick. I focused on her last question instead and it just made no sense to me.

"I don't... I don't understand."

"Well, see, I figure that looks like a fun game to play. I want in on the game."

"There is no game. It was just a silly bit of attention-seeking."

"Yeah, I figured that might have been the case but I can't help but wonder, where does it end?"

"It has ended."

"Mmm, I don't think it has. You see, I don't think you would have sent him on his way with a gift if that was the end of it. How far does it go?"

I knew she was playing with me and it was kind of pissing me off, but she was asking the one question I should have asked myself before getting in the shower this morning. If I was a guy you would say I had been thinking with the wrong head.

"It can't go any further. I'm married and if I'm honest it's already gone further than it should have."

"Yes, it probably has, hasn't it. I mean, I think your husband would be pretty pissed if he saw that video. Don't you think? I think he would probably think it had gone too far."

There was that sick feeling again.

"Are you bribing me? Is that it? You know we don't have much money."

"Phht, Don't be silly. It's not money I want, I want to be part of the game."

"I don't understand."

"Look, it's really simple. You and I are going to play, in much the same way that you and Jeremy are playing. I just want to be a part of it too."

It finally dawned on me. She wants to do the same things. Ooh, she wants to do the same things. Holy fuck! She wants to do the same things.

"Ahh, with me? Really?"

"Yes, silly. Maybe Jer too if he hasn't forgotten what it's like to play with me and a friend. It's been a while."

"Holy shit. You two? Have had sex with other women?"

"We share everything. Growing up as teenagers together we were often the only ones each other had to talk about things. We were each others confidante and that turned into being there for each other's experimentation. Sometimes if we got bored we would fuck, it's really not that surprising that the girl they thought they were helping was fucking their son is it?"