Jess & Tom's Wet Day Out

Story Info
Jess is desperate to get her photo shoot completed.
3.5k words
3.92
3.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, that's it," says Jessica. "I'm calling it." Jessica is beautiful, lush long hair that seems to hang perfectly at any given moment. She could walk through a storm and still look like silk - not that anyone would notice. Let's face it, if it's raining, all eyes would be on her wet shirt. Fortunately for her outfit, it isn't raining today. Yes, she's beautiful, but also stubborn.

She uses the back of her hand to wipe the sweat off her forehead. On the other side of the gym, Tom shuts off the treadmill and steps off it. He uses the front of his shirt to mop sweat off his face. "Yeah, it's getting pretty late. You want to grab breakfast?"

"Isn't that usually the plan?" Jessica leaves their home gym first, swinging into the kitchen. They've already got smoothies made up in the fridge, in nice little glass mugs, and she grabs them out, one for herself and one for Tom.

They haven't been married for very long - only a year or so. There's a lot about their life with each other that's still being figured out. Breakfast isn't one of those things.

Tom and Jessica both have a love for the fitness world, and their mornings are always the same. An early morning workout, and then a healthy, hydrating breakfast afterwards. They almost always have smoothies for breakfast. Today, it's a thick, green and fresh smoothie made up with spinach, apples, yogurt, mint, and apple juice. It's the perfect way to rehydrate after a work out, and the best way to start the morning off.

Tom strips his shirt off before settling in at the bar-counter with his smoothie. He says, "we're got t do that ten-k job today."

"That's the outfit for the online fashion retailer, right?" Jessica gets paid to model clothing and post photos of it to her SM. It works out incredibly well considering that Tom is incredible when it comes to using a camera. He might not have a degree in photography, but he's got all of the skills that could be put into use behind a camera.

"Yeah," says Tom. "We've got to get it up by five, or it won't match with that promo code offer."

The rules are easy. No photo, no post, no £10,000!

Or at least, it's normally easy! Torquay is a lovely city, and it works well for the urban aesthetic that most of their clients want in the pictures. But it's also the middle of lock down. Covid-19 has the entire city in a panic. People have gotten into serious trouble for breaking the lock down rules, and there's a lot of debate going around about what work counts as 'work'.

Jess is no fool. She knows that the way that she brings in money - being an influencer, mostly - isn't something that a lot of people understand. The older crowd of folk are especially out of the loop when it comes to odd, internet based careers. She's certain that most of them wouldn't understand the importance in the work that she and her husband are doing.

Jess and Tom have waited until today, Sunday and the final day for the project, to try and lessen the amount of people that are going to be out and about. It's not as easy to wander randomly around public areas all dressed up while everyone is meant to be staying at home. With the streets more deserted than before, they stand out like sore thumbs...But they're also hoping that they might be able to get in quicker.

"No crowds to deal with," says Jess. "That could help. We normally have to shoo people out of the way. And if we hit up the fountain first, then the guard rail just behind it? The one at those steps? We should be able to snap a whole versatile set of pictures in one go."

"That's a good idea. I'd been going to suggest the shopping centre itself, you know, out front? But I think that the fountain's going to fit the outfit better." Tom nods. "We'll make it quick. A few pictures, and then we'll call it good."

Jess finishes her smoothie, rinses out the glass, and then heads to her bedroom. The outfit has been sent out to her free of charge, of course, A pair of sleek, scrunchy shorts and a patterned blouse. It's not her personal favourite, but she's paid to wear it, not love it. She's got to wear a pair of low cut cotton panties with them, because everything else is leaving lines in the tight khaki fabric. Panty lines are not something she wants in her professional photo shoot, thank you very much!

Because it's such a cold morning, she pulls on a heavy coat over top of it. The coat isn't actually part of the outfit, and Jess will have to take it off before they start snapping pictures. It will keep her nice and toasty warm on the walk to the fountain, though, and it will be good to slip back into it afterwards, too!

The coat is thick and fluffy and warm. Tom is already dressed in his tight tracksuit and big arm coat on, camera tucked in one hand. "You ready to go?"

"Looks windy out."

"Not the best weather we've had. Then again, could be worse. Could be raining."

"Oh! Don't say things like that!" Jess swats at Tom's hip. "You're going to jinx us."

Tom says, "that's just one more reason to hurry up. You remember when we got caught out in December?"

"I'm still half frozen from it," says Jess. She follows Tom out to their 4×4 and climbs into it. "My teeth were chattering for days afterwards!"

It's not a sunny day out, but it's not the worst weather either. The clouds are heavy and thick, but more in a way that promises wind than rain. She hopes that the weather holds up well enough. Jess really does hate doing shoots in the rain, and they've put this one off for so long that it isn't an option. No matter what the weather ends up doing, they're going to have to get this done.

On their way in to town they get their regular Starbucks coffee drive thru which they do more out of habit than need. Jess always loves a large extra hot extra shot latte to drink while she sits back in her comfy white leather chair, scrolling through her phone while Tom drives her in to town.

Jess makes short work of her latte, all but chugging the drink down. The warmth of it settles in her stomach and makes her feel a little bit better. What can she say? Coffee is a comfort drink of hers! And while taking pictures might not be the most high stakes job out there, Jess is always nervous before a really well paying shoot like this. After all, if the client doesn't like the photos, there's a chance that she and Tom won't get paid.

And with it so close to deadline, they won't be able to come out later and redo the shoots, either. Jess is so worried about it, she drinks her coffee twice as fast as normal...and then she reaches over and she drinks Tom's coffee, too!

"No," says Tom, playfully. "I didn't want the coffee that I ordered, for myself, exactly the way I like it."

He pauses between every few words, drawing the sentence out. Jess flushes and tells him, "you should be paying attention to the roads anyway!"

"There's nothing to pay attention to," says Tom. "It's fine, you can have it. Tastes odd, anyway. They put in too much sugar or something."

Jess agrees with him - both about the fact that the coffee is too sickeningly sweet, and the fact that there's no real reason to be hyper focused on the roads.

The roads are empty. It cuts down the travel down by half, which is great. Jess has a whole list of things that she wants to do this evening. A hot shower is at the top of the list for when she gets home. And...honestly, finding a bathroom is on the top of her list for right now! Jess tosses back the last of the second cup of coffee so it doesn't go to waste and starts getting her things together.

Tom pulls into their usual parking spot. "Alright. Let's get this shoot done with. I want to be back home before it gets any colder."

"I'll be right back," says Jess. She slings her purse over her shoulder and gets out of the car, casting around for her normal break stop. The centre of town is a bustling hub of activity - normally. Between the nearby shopping centre and the coffee shop, there's normally no end to the throngs of people that they have to fight through.

In that same line of thought, there's normally no end to the amount of public toilets that are available. Their trips always go the same way. They get coffee. Jess goes pee and fixes up her make-up. Then they do the photo shoot, and they get something to eat on the way back home.

But neither of them have taken into account the fact that Covid-19 has changed things. See, not only is there no one else around, but a lot of the businesses appear to have closed as well. The fact that it's Sunday isn't helping matters.

"Tom," she says. "I've got to pee!"

"Shit. I don't think there's anywhere open."

"I'm desperate, Tom! I've got to pee really badly!"

"We should have skipped the coffee," says Tom. "Okay, hang on." He looks around, but comes to the same conclusion that Jess had. "There really isn't anywhere open. Okay, look. How about this? We get the pics now - "

"I've got to pee badly," insists Jess. "And it's cold out! You know that makes it worse!"

Tom tells her, "let me finish! We'll do a really quick shoot, and then get back in the car. I can crank up the heat on the way home. That will help."

Jess bites her lower lip. "I don't know if I can make it through the shoot and all the way home."

Tom says, "if it's a real problem we can stop off on the way back and you can go somewhere private in the bushes."

"I'm not going pee in the bushes!" Jess is scandalized just at the suggestion. Her face goes pink.

Tom says, "than we'd better hurry with the pictures and get out of here, before it comes down to that."

As they walk across the empty centre they are spotted by two community support officers who immediately take interest in the dressed up pair and begin to follow them.

Jess and Tom have preferred spots for their shoots. One of these spots is near the fountain. Jess shrugs out of her coat as she heads for it, watching as Tom gets the camera to start.

She sits on the edge of the fountain. "Okay, let's go."

"Hang on," says Tom. "I'm trying to get this damned thing on."

"Tom, hurry up!"

"Stop rushing me! That's just making it worse."

"You've used that camera a hundred times before! What do you mean, I'm making it worse?"

"I'm not normally rushing," snaps Tom. "Okay, I think I've got this. Sit up more. Put a leg up on the lip of the fountain."

Jess scowls. "I can't do that. The leg, I mean."

"You look like you're trying not to pee."

"I am trying not to pee!"

"Well you can't look that way on film," says Tom. "Come on. Be quick about it and we can leave sooner."

Jess takes a deep breath. She pulls her leg up and braces a foot on the lip of the fountain. The position puts even more pressure on her bladder, but she tries to smile through it.

Click. Flash! The camera goes off!

Relief floods Jess. She says, "okay. How many do you think we need?"

Before Tom can answer, the two community support officers come over. One of the men, a tall, broad shouldered fellow with a thick black beard, asks, "what exactly are the two of you doing out here?"

"Exercise," says Jess, without thinking.

At the same exact time, Tom says, "work."

The second community support officer, a skinny and pale skinned woman, asks, "and where are you from?"

Jess can't take the position on the edge of the fountain any more. She jumps to her feet, all but ready to burst. Tom tells the officers where they're from, and then has the gall to ask Tom for his address!

Jess asks, "is this all really needed?"

"Yes," says the man with the beard. "We've got rules we need to follow, ma'am. There are too many people outside when they don't need to be."

The skinny female adds, "I'd like things to return to normal as much as the next person, but that's only going to happen if we actually listen to the rules. I don't think either of you should be out here."

Tom finally manages to pull his ID out and pass it over.

The man with the beard squints at the writing, tilting it this way and that, before passing it back. "I'm going to need to ask the both of you to leave."

"What?" Tom all but squawks the word. "You can't do that! We're out here for work, I already said as much!"

"Son," says the bearded fellow. "I'm not seeing any reason you need to be gallivanting about, snapping pictures."

Tom shakes the camera at him. "For work. I'm a photographer!"

"I think you're out snapping pictures of your girl for the fun of it," says the man with the beard. "And either you can let us escort you back to your car and see you out, or we'll hold you and call the police. Let them settle the matter."

The other CSO tacks on, "with spot fines, probably."

"Might even take you in and book you," says the bearded fellow.

Tom looks like he's ready to argue the point, and normally Jess would agree. They have a real right to be out here, after all! But today, all she can think about is getting out of this situation so she can find a bathroom.

"Let's just go," says Jess. She tugs at Tom's arm. "Come on. I don't want to stick around here for long anyway, remember?"

She's hoping that the subtle reminder of how bad she's got to pee will be enough to get him moving again. Tom scowls, first at her, then at the two CSO's. "Fine."

"Thank you," says Jess, relieved. She's not sure how much longer she can hold it!

"Lead the way," says the woman, gesturing back towards the parking lot.

Jess nods, taking point. She knows that they won't be famous forever. They need jobs like this. They need to keep the cash coming in while people are interested.

She knows that, which is the only reason that she doesn't start fussing when Tom starts snapping pictures. Jess would normally put some sway into her steps, but all of her brain power is stuck on trying not to wet herself. She can feel the hot pressure building in her gut. She has to pee so badly that it's made her start to sweat!

Click, flash! The camera goes off.

The woman asks, "got a problem, miss?"

Embarrassed, Jess shakes her head. "Just cold. I must have left my jacket back on the fountain."

The male officer says, "shouldn't have been out here in the first place. What sort of person wears shorts like that in February?"

"The kind who was working," huffs Tom.

"Right," says the woman. "You don't look like you're thinking about work all that much, miss. Got something on your mind?"

Jess is certain that the two officers can tell she's uncomfortable, and they're trying to make fun of her on purpose. She's not sure why, though. Did she and Tom really cause that big of a fuss by coming out here? It's Sunday, and they haven't done any harm!

Thankfully, the car is in sight. Jess makes the mistake of letting out a relieved sigh - and a hot squirt of pee slips out, squirting into her panties. She jerks to a stop, one hand snapping down to press between her legs, as if she might physically be able to stop the flow of urine. Every part of her body locks up in an effort to stop from peeing any more.

The camera keeps going. Snap, flash! Snap, flash! Through the tight fabric of his jogger's the man's hard on is clearly visible.

The woman sounds like she's barely holding back laughter. "Got a problem, miss? You need to sit down for a moment?"

"Sure looks like she needs to rest," says the man. "She's all doubled over...exhaustion, right?"

God, they know!

That realization just makes Jess even more mortified. It's one thing to pee a little, and an entirely different one to have everyone realize what happened. Jess shakes her head. All but bouncing from foot to foot in her effort to keep the pee in, she starts towards the car again, her face screwed up in concentration.

Jess starts waking even faster. When they get to the car, the male officer says, "alright. Hop in."

Tom says, "we're here. You've made sure that we got to the car. Can't you go now?"

The woman snorts. "What, so you can go right back to the fountain the moment that we've got our backs turned? Don't think so."

"It's fine, Tom. We're leaving anyway, just get in the car," says Jess.

Tom says, "it's the principle of the matter! We followed the rules, and we haven't done anything wrong. There's no reason for them to stand around and watch us. It's weird, anyhow."

"It's what we're being paid to do," says the woman, sharply.

Jess shakes her head. "Tom, can't we just get in?"

"No," insists Tom.

Jess all but begs the officers, "then please, please leave! We're getting in the car and going, I promise you!"

She can't hold it for much longer! Another drop slips out of her, wetting her already slightly damp panties. Jess's stomach flips at the realization that she won't be able to stop herself from peeing. A slow, long whine slips through her clenched teeth.

"We can't," says the man, but the corner of his mouth is twisted up into a smile. He's clearly enjoying making this into an issue.

"Please go," Jess all but shouts. "Please leave us alone!"

The woman snaps, "don't raise your voice at us!"

And that's it. Jess can't control herself any more. She spreads her legs slightly, crouching down, and starts to pee. It soaks her panties in a matter of seconds, then soaks through the thin fabric of her shorts. The tan fabric turns dark at the crotch of it. Pee drips down the inside of Jess's thighs, splashing onto the ground.

Through it all, Tom continues to snap his pictures. Both of the CSO's freeze - but they look pleased with the way things turned out, after a moment.

The man says, "alright, alright, I guess that one's not going to break lock down rules again."

"She better not," says the woman, laughing. She pats Tom on the shoulder. "I guess that's proof enough that you two won't be walking around any more today."

They leave while Jess is still struggling to deal with the fact that she just peed herself. Her face is so hot with embarrassment, there's no doubt it's not red. The corners of her eyes are wet with tears, which she quickly scrubs away - accidentally smearing her make up when she does.

With a wet sniffle, Jess straightens up. She jerks open the passenger door of the car and pulls herself inside. The moment that the door is shut behind her, she slides to the edge of her seat and starts to shimmy out of her soaked knickers.

As Tom gets into the driver's side, Jess can't help but notice his bulge through the tight fabric of his joggers. That just makes her even more embarrassed...and confused.

"Tom?" Her voice is small and hesitant.

"I've got the heat," he says. "Don't worry."

The car starts up. Heat blasts from the vents. Jess grabs a mess of napkins from the glove compartment and starts trying to clean herself up with them, wiping down the insides of her legs and dabbing at her crotch. Voice still small, she asks, "why did you take pictures of that?"

"Force of habit," he tells her. "I was just already snapping them and didn't think to drop."

Tom won't look her in the face when he says that, though. Whatever the reason, it's more than just habit.

Jess turns back to the work at hand, and decides that it's not something she wants to think about right now. Whatever Tom's reasoning, all Jess can do is hope it doesn't come back to bite her in the ass later.