Jess and Twerp

Story Info
Jess and her friends have fun with her little brother.
6.6k words
4.48
71.5k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy looked out the window, "Wow, it's really starting to come down out there. I hope your brother and Mary Kate won't have a problem."

Jessica laughed, "Twerp lives 150 yards away, they'll be fine." and kissed her wife.

The two women smiled and looked out the window at the snowfall. It was their first Christmas as a married couple, and they were both expecting their first child.

Jess saw her brother and his family approaching in the snow, "Look! They're here." and made her way to the door to open it as their guests arrived.

"Sorry, Siska, traffic was brutal," her brother said, as he carried the triplets through the door, one in each arm and the third piggyback.

"Don't give me that, Twerp. You live 150 yards away," she mock-glared and hugged him, "Merry Christmas, Twerp. Love you."

Wendy had joined them and was hugging Mary Kate.

"How are my two favorite patients?" Mary Kate gushed as she embraced Jess and Wendy. In addition to being an old friend, and their sister-in-law, she was also their OB-GYN.

"Fine," the couple beamed in unison, "We were really hoping for Christmas babies."

Wendy announced to the triplets, "Follow Aunt Wendy for candy canes!" and the rowdy group headed off to the kitchen. Jess smiled as she took in the scene and thought back to when it all started.

************************************

Jessica pulled onto County Road 431. She was making excellent time heading home after her first year at State. She was eager to see her younger brother. As the big sister, he was Twerp to her, but Danny to everyone else. She was only a year older but was still a combination of big sister/motherly figure. Their parents were nice enough people, but the idea of being parents had been more attractive to them than the everyday grimy details. Jess had taken on the role of looking out for him with bullies, teachers, and pretty much everyone.

As she pulled past the Johansen's barn, she realized she was going a little too fast when she saw the familiar sheriff's car and flashing lights pull out behind her. She slowed and pulled over, waiting patiently for Sheriff Hansen to catch up.

The sheriff was a giant of a man, 6'6" and 260 pounds. As he walked up to the car, he beamed, "Jess, welcome home. I should have recognized the car, but it's been a while, hasn't it?"

Jess smiled sheepishly, "Sorry, Sheriff. I'm just in such a rush to get home. I'm eager to see Twerp and catch up. I know I was going faster than I should."

The sheriff smiled and put the ticket book away. "It's okay, Jess. It's a clear day, and no one's around; I can let you slide. Just slow down a bit as you head into town. And stop by and say hello to the wife while you're in town. You know she dotes on you and Danny. Oh, and you might want to lose the Twerp thing. Danny's put on quite the growth spurt his senior year."

"Thanks, Sheriff. Name the day, and Twerp and I will join you and Mrs. Hansen for dinner. Oh, before I forget, two of my friends are coming into town later in the week. I'll make sure they stay under the speed limit. Can't let the outsiders run rough-shod over the place." She smiled gratefully at the good-natured giant and put it back in gear, but under the speed limit this time.

Twenty minutes later, she pulled into the driveway and grabbed her things out of the trunk, and lugged them up the stairs into the house. Her brother was there to greet her, and Jess put her things down and hugged him. Seeing that he was now several inches taller than her rather than shorter when she'd left, she said, "Wow, Twerp, what happened?" and got on tippy toes to peck his cheek.

Danny blushed. "I grew eight inches this year. I don't know how or why. Just one of those late spurts, I guess. And Siska, can you give the Twerp thing a rest?" Since he was a baby, he'd called her Siska because he couldn't get Jessica out of his mouth properly.

"Not on your life. You'll always be Twerp to me."

Her brother blushed and groaned but cheerfully carried her luggage up to her room. Jess collapsed onto her back on her bed in an exaggerated fashion, her ample breasts jiggling as she landed. Her honey-blonde hair was splayed over the bed. Danny gulped uncomfortably as wildly inappropriate thoughts about his beautiful sister, raced through his mind.

He put her things down, told her he'd see her later, and quickly went to his room.

After about half an hour, Jess got up. She was too amped from the drive to rest and needed to go for a run. She quickly changed into some running clothes and bounded off to her brother's room. "Hey, Twerp, wanna go for a run?" she yelled from the door.

"Um, I can't right now, Siska. I'm not feeling so great. Nothing serious, but please, please go without me."

"Ya sure?" she asked, a little worried.

"Yes, I'll be fine. Maybe it was lunch. Just go ahead. I'll be okay," he stammered.

"Ok, back in a bit. Feel better, Twerp," and she raced off.

He was relieved to hear her move away from his door. He was dealing with a raging hard-on brought on by his looking at her luscious body. He'd have been mortified if she'd caught him masturbating. He kept at it and exploded shortly after she left, but it was no good. He still hadn't achieved sufficient relief.

Jessica had a nice run that got the kinks out of her legs, and she was now ready to relax. She raced up the front steps and into the house to grab a relaxing shower. Leaving her running clothes and shoes in a neat pile near the tub, she turned the water on to let the hot water come up. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she noticed that her nipples were hard as pebbles and started rolling them between her fingers, while her other hand lazily found its way to her pussy. She ran her fingers lightly over her clit and wished that Wendy and Mary Kate would be here sooner.

She didn't realize that she'd left the door ajar, and her brother was watching her from the hall, stroking his cock. He groaned audibly, and Jess's eyes flew open, and she realized her brother was watching her.

"What the hell, Twerp?" she bellowed and chased him as her brother retreated to his room in a futile attempt to hide. She found him sitting on the bed with his shorts around his ankles and a hand towel desperately trying to cover his bulge.

She snatched the towel from him and shouted, "You fucking perv, what the fuck?" coiling the towel like a snake and then snapped the towel at his engorged prick.

He winced in pain and tried to cover himself as she kept whipping him with the towel, "I'm sorry, Siska. I don't know what came over me. Please don't tell Mom and Dad. They'll kick me out of the house."

She stopped striking him with the towel as her mind struggled to come up with suitable punishments. "Don't 'Siska' me. If you want out from under the punishments you deserve, you're going to have to do what I say until I say different. Deal?"

Dumbly, he nodded, and she snapped, "I didn't hear you, Twerp. Deal?"

He looked inconsolable as he said, "Yes, I'll do whatever you say. For as long as you want."

"Okay, then. So, you want to jerk off to me? Then lie back on the bed and stroke that cock while I watch," and sat down in the chair across the room.

Confused, he stammered, "But, Siska, that's just..."

"What, weird?" she mocked, "Says the guy who was only just now stroking off to me in the hallway. Do it. Now. Or the deal's off."

Nervously, his hand went to his cock, and he began to stroke, slowly at first as though he were unsure of himself.

Jess smiled evilly as she ordered him to stroke faster, then slower, then faster again. She told him not to cum until she said it was okay. She realized that she was very much enjoying the power she now had over him, and she felt a familiar ache between her legs, reminding her that she needed to cum, too. She instructed him to vary his strokes' depth and realized that he was unlikely to hold out much longer.

She stood up and continued to smile at him with nearly malicious glee. Moving closer, she told him he could now release, and he groaned as he shot several ropes of steamy hot sperm across his abdomen, chest, and even a small glob on his face. She reached down, wiped his face with her finger, and then put it in her mouth, cleaning it off.

"Doesn't taste too bad, Twerp," she said, as she continued to scoop some up with her fingers. Only now, she held it out for his lips and demanded that he lick it off.

He didn't want to, and it showed on his face, but he knew he had no choice. He licked his cum off her fingers as she continued scooping it off his chest and feeding it to him.

"Please, Siska. I'm sorry. I've learned my lesson. Enough is enough, right?" he begged.

But she was merciless and had further plans for him. She walked around to the other side of the bed and got in, spreading her legs. "I need to cum, too, Twerp, and you're going to eat me. Right. Fucking. Now." she commanded.

Her brother looked anxiously at her. He was desperate to obey and obtain forgiveness, but he was also a virgin and had never licked a pussy before. He crawled between her legs and lowered his face to her glistening pussy.

"Don't worry, it's rather self-explanatory," she chuckled as she placed her hands on the back of his head and pulled it down onto her. He began to lick, slowly, cautiously. He was still very unsure of himself, yet extremely eager to learn. He found her clit and began to tease it with his tongue, and she let out a small, contented sigh that told him he was heading down the right path.

His confidence grew, and he allowed his tongue to swirl around the edges of her pussy lips, and he began to rub her clit with his fingers, slowly at first, but with ever-increasing urgency and intensity. Jess licked her lips as she knew an orgasm wasn't too far off if he kept this up. She squeezed her thighs together, pinning his head where it was, and his tongue made it way back to her clit. The combination of tongue and finger was too much for her, and Jess's body convulsed with a mind-blowing orgasm, and she wailed and moaned.

But Danny wasn't finished with her. He was determined to make her cum twice. His thinking was, the more often he could make her cum, the better he tried to please her, the more likely he was to be forgiven. She looked at him, assessing her kid brother in a whole new light. She hadn't realized how much she'd enjoy being in control, and she would never have imagined that she'd enjoy this so much with her brother. The forbidden nature of their illicit activities, combined with the power she felt, had her mind wandering down roads she'd never have considered just minutes ago.

Jess's lips curled into an impish, malicious grin as she again felt an impending orgasm. Her body and mind were aflame with the sensations coursing through her. Her toes curled as her body was wracked with another staggering orgasm. She felt weak in the knees as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

"Fucking well done, Twerp. Get up here and kiss me," she ordered. He complied immediately. "Okay, Twerp. I need you to go to my room and grab the cigarettes hidden in the back of the top drawer of my nightstand."

He looked at her, puzzled. "I didn't know you smoked. Since when?"

She smiled, "I don't really. I do it now and then. Mostly right after bone-shattering orgasms."

He blushed and grinned back, "Does that mean..."

"Don't get full of yourself, Twerp. You're a very promising novice, but there's still for you to learn. Now, go."

He stopped to grab his shirt and shorts and put them on, but she stopped him. "No, Twerp. Go naked."

"But I might get caught. I thought I heard Mom and Dad come back in..." his voice trailed off.

"Not my problem," she said with a little more glee than warranted. "Do it my way if you want to see what's next."

He wasn't sure what she meant, but he wasn't opposed to finding out. He stuck his head out the door to ensure the coast was clear and sprinted to her bedroom, retrieved the cigarettes, and returned almost instantly.

His sister was lying on the bed, her legs parted, and her still slightly damp honey-blonde hair spread all over the pillows. She told him to put the cigarettes down on his nightstand and then raised her foot, ordering him to kiss every inch of her body.

He gulped involuntarily. He'd always known his sister was beautiful, but he'd never seen her like this. She looked radiant, and both his heart and balls ached at the sight of her. He gently took her foot in his hand and kissed it, and then felt a sudden urge to suck on her toes and nibble them gently. She smiled at his playfulness. He grabbed the other foot, repeating the process, and then slowly kissed his way up her calves and thighs. He might have taken her instructions a bit too literally as he focused on ensuring every inch of her gorgeous body was kissed as he moved ever higher.

Jess cooed and sighed with every gentle kiss. He reached her inner thighs and kissed with greater pressure. As he approached her pussy again, she stopped him. "Not right now, Twerp. Skip over that for now and keep coming higher."

He complied, kissing his way through her neatly trimmed bush and then stopping at her navel. He lavished it with affectionate kisses for several minutes and then proceeded with the long, slow march up her abdomen. As he got to her breasts, he was greeted by delightfully erect nipples. He kissed and suckled each of them in turn and then kissed the warm, soft, deep valley between her breasts.

She sighed contentedly as he kissed her breasts with his lips and massaged them with his hands. Their eyes met, and as he gazed at her, he could see the unspoken command in her eyes. He moved higher still, kissing and nuzzling her neck.

Finally, they were face to face. "Hiya, Twerp. What took you so long?" she grinned.

His breathing was rough, with nerves and anticipation. "What... What do you want me to do next?" he stammered as he rested on his elbows just inches above her.

Charmed by his innocence, she giggled, "Oh, Twerp. You are going to be a delight for some lucky girl."

As she gripped his shaft, he gasped, and his eyes widened. "Shh, Twerp. It's going to be okay," she whispered and guided him in. His cock was nice and thick, and it stretched her pussy, filling her with a need to cum. His eyes were as big as saucers as he penetrated her and slowly moved in and out of his sister. His heart pounding, he started to worry that it would shatter his chest wall. This was his first time; he was nervous and clumsy and stroked slowly in and out.

Seeing the nervousness on his face, she whispered, "I'm not a virgin, you won't hurt me, you can go harder and faster." He started to relax and followed her instructions. His eyes searched her face, trying to gauge her reactions to improve his performance and her pleasure. She coaxed him to vary his pace and depth, sometimes urging him to go harder and faster, and then backing him off to extend their mutual delight.

Finally, he found his rhythm, and they began to move in unison, working towards the common goal. Her breath caught, and she squealed with delight as he began to thrust nearly recklessly. The bed began to shake as he thrust almost violently into his beautiful, willing sister. Her body coiled and then shook and shuddered like a spring that had broken under too much tension, and a ferocious orgasm overtook her. Her senses were numbed as he continued to thrust, and she recovered in time to demand that he pull out before he came.

Somehow, he summoned the willpower to pull out just before he sent ribbons of hot, milky cum all over her abdomen, breasts, and face. She smiled sweetly and scooped some up off her face with her fingers, putting them in her mouth and sucking them clean.

"That was amazing, Twerp. Especially for the first time. Now, here's what you're going to do. Lap up all your cum off my chest and get it all in your mouth and kiss me."

Skeptically, he looked at her, and she smiled back at him. "I thought we were done with this. Whatever I say. Remember? For as long as I say."

Resigned to his fate, he obeyed her instructions faithfully, licked it all up, and then kissed her. Their tongues chased it around her mouth for a while, and then she pulled away, and swallowed, and grinned as she showed him her now-empty mouth.

"God, Siska... I imagined it would be great. I just didn't imagine it could be that great. Can... Can we do this again?" he implored as he looked at her beseechingly.

"Of course, we can, silly. I've got plans for you, Twerp. My friends Wendy and Mary Kate are going to love you..." she grinned mischievously. "But I'm cutting you off until they get here on Friday. After the folks leave for Europe tomorrow, they're staying with us for the summer."

He was curious about what she had in mind but was fairly confident that he would enjoy it. Regardless, because of the bargain he struck, he knew he had no choice. Friday was only four days away, but it was going to feel like a lifetime.

************************************

He was right. Those four days were the longest of his life. He couldn't sleep and couldn't get his sister out of his mind. It didn't help matters that she deliberately did whatever she could to keep him on the edge of arousal while refusing to relieve him. She hadn't just cut him off from her, but also his prior dating partner, his right hand.

Jess's phone buzzed, and she looked at it excitedly. "They're here," she exclaimed and dragged him down the stairs and out of the house to greet her friends.

His eyes took in two of the most heavenly creatures he had ever beheld. Wendy was an olive-skinned brunette with long silky hair, wearing a cute little sundress with a plunging neckline displaying two of the nicest breasts this side of heaven. He gulped as he looked at them and looked at his sister.

"Yeah, she's fantastic, and they taste even better than they look," she beamed as he blushed.

Mary Kate was shorter, an English Rose, with porcelain skin, just a hint of freckles and thick, luscious auburn hair. He would soon realize that Mary Kate switched from a posh upper-class accent to Cockney on a dime.

Wendy looked at him with a hint of jealousy and lit a Parliament and exhaled. She was tired after the long drive and needed some release at Jess's hands. She was unsure and a little concerned about introducing Jess's brother into the relationship and wasn't sure where she stood.

The three girls embraced, and Jess turned to her brother and introduced him to her friends and lovers. "Twerp, these are my friends, Wendy and Mary Kate. We call Mary Kate M-Kat because she's headed to medical school, and she's a tiger in the sack. Wendy, M-Kat, this is my little brother, Twerp."

M-Kat took the cigarette from Wendy, took a drag, and exhaled. Jess giggled as her brother seemed struck dumb at the sight of her.

Mary Kate exclaimed, "Jess, are you taking the piss? This is 'Twerp'? Are the rest of the men around here giants?"

She took another drag, and exhaled a long, tight plume of smoke, and looked at him with frank appreciation, "You're a bleedin' bit of alright, ain't ya?" She gave the cigarette back to Wendy and then grabbed Twerp's package. "Bleedin' hell, he'll do, all right."

The girls giggled and made their way to the house. Jess turned back to her brother, "Okay, Twerp. Bring their luggage up to my room." Wendy tossed him the keys, and he retrieved their bags.

"Oh, one thing, Twerp," Jess interrupted, "Ditch the clothes. You're going to do the bell-boy bit naked."

He didn't hesitate. He'd made his bed and knew he had to lie in it until Jess let him off the hook. But he'd have obeyed her anyway if it meant a chance of attention from any of these women.

Since the girls were here for the summer, they had not packed light. It was going to take multiple trips. When he got to Jess's bedroom, the girls were kissing and already half undressed. By the second, they were on the bed in a tasty triangle, with Wendy's face on Jess's snatch, Jess lapping at Mary Kate's pussy, and Mary Kate completing the circuit feasting on Wendy.

12