Jess and Twerp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess murmured while sucking on M-Kat's clit that he should take his time with the third trip, so he got himself a cold drink to try to soothe his nerves. He suspected that he lacked the confidence to pull off whatever Jess had in store for him.

After about twenty minutes, he went up with the girls' third and final load of the luggage. He heard buzzing and moans as he came up the stairs. He entered the room to discover the triangular train had reversed direction. The girls were now in a daisy chain with Wendy alternating her tongue and a vibrator on Mary Kate, with Mary Kate doing the same to Jess and Jess worshipping Wendy's pussy.

He couldn't help it; his cock stiffened at the sight of the activity before him. Jess interrupted her attentions over Wendy's protests and ordered him to make them all lunch, and that they'd all prefer a salad.

He moved with alacrity to obey her wishes. He was used to fending for himself in the kitchen. His mother wasn't the matronly type, and both he and his sister had learned at an early age to attend to their own needs.

He swiftly chopped up a head of lettuce, several tomatoes, and cucumbers, shredded some carrots, and added some balsamic and some olive oil. Soon enough, the girls came down and squealed with appreciation at his presentation. Jess thanked him and pecked him on the cheek. Mary Kate leered at him lasciviously as she sat down as if he was going to be dessert. Wendy still seemed standoffish but looked at him appraisingly and speculatively and sat down to enjoy her meal.

"Ok, Twerp, don't just stand there, get us some drinks, and sit down and eat," Jess scolded. He swiftly got the drinks and sat down to join them. "After lunch, I thought we'd all head out to the pool to get better acquainted."

Mary Kate and Jess ate eagerly, complimenting him on the food. Wendy was more taciturn as she considered this. Even though she was entirely secure in her relationship with Jess, she was still jealous and suspicious of his intentions at a certain level.

They finished quickly, and Jess only had to look at her brother for him to get the hint and clear the table. He rinsed the bowls and put them in the dishwasher right away.

At this point, Mary Kate transformed from a tiny slip of a beautiful red-headed girl to a field marshal, barking orders. "Okay, let's head outside. I'm going to get some sun, so Jess, I want you to get on top of Wendy and do your thing while your beautiful little brother shags you from behind."

Twerp looked nervously at Jess, unsure of who to obey, and Jess held up her hands, "Hey, don't look at me. She's a force of nature. it's best to do what she says and worry about the consequences after."

With that, she spread a towel near the pool and gently pushed Wendy down onto her back and started to kiss her. She kissed aggressively, and the two young women were soon pressed tightly against each other. Jess was kneeling over Wendy, so Twerp was able to kneel behind Jess and enter her doggy-style.

Mary Kate sat on a nearby chair to enjoy the threesome before her. She lazily allowed her hands to roam her body as she basked in the sun. Now and then, she would urge Twerp to go faster if she sensed his energy was lacking. Soon enough, Jess quivered and sobbed as she was wracked with an orgasm.

"Switch!" Mary Kate boomed, "Okay, Jess, on your back. Wendy. On your knees, eating her. Twerp, take Wendy from behind." The three of them stifled a laugh as they moved to obey. Mary Kate may have been tiny, but no one was willing to stand in her way.

Twerp had noticed the almost-annoyed glances Wendy had been shooting his way since she arrived, and he was intent on pleasing her, despite her determination not to be pleased. He cupped her breasts with his hands and massaged her breasts firmly as he thrust in and out of her. They all heard muffled sounds of surprised delight as Wendy's mouth was buried in Jess's pussy, licking and sucking with relish.

Jess came first under Wendy's devoted tongue-lashing, followed by Wendy, and then Twerp, who exploded deep inside Wendy.

After, Wendy cuddled and kissed but looked back at Twerp with surprise and grudging pleasure. She would need to rethink some things if Twerp was going to throw a fuck like that.

Mary Kate clapped delightedly at the scene before her and announced that it was her turn. She beckoned Twerp to approach, and since he had just pleased the other two girls, she looked at his temporarily flaccid cock with bemusement. "Oh dear, this will simply not do," she intoned as she inhaled his cock into her mouth and began to give him a blowjob. It was only a matter of moments before he was ready to proceed, and his knees started to buckle at her pleasurable assault.

"There, that's much better," the diminutive dynamo asserted. "But, first, let me see what you can do with that tongue." Jess and Wendy were kissing but gave him the thumbs up when he looked to them for approval. Satisfied that he was on sound footing, he knelt and began to lap at Mary Kate's pussy. "Yes, love, the carpet matches the drapes," Mary Kate chuckled as he ramped up his oral attentions.

Twerp's fingers and tongue danced over her clit, and soon Mary Kate was stringing together incoherent sounds evincing her pleasure. Her tiny, hot little body quivered, and she squirted a little into his mouth as she came.

"All right, then, Twerp, flat on your back," she commanded and proceeded to lower herself onto his shaft. "Bugger, Jess, you were taking the piss, calling this one 'Twerp.' I feel like I'm riding a bloomin' flagpole," as she impaled herself energetically on his engorged pole. She grabbed his hands and brought them to her breasts, urging him to squeeze them with all his might. The two new lovers looked at each other as she rode him, their eyes fixed on each other. They'd only known each other for a few short hours, but both were feeling the start of a connection to last a lifetime.

Twerp's body clenched, and he erupted deep within her. Mary Kate enunciated a stream of incomprehensible words, sounds, and obscenities as she collapsed on him in the throes of her own orgasm. The tiny redhead snuggled and gave him soft, gentle kisses on his chest, neck, and lips. They both sighed with satisfaction and caught their breath. Mary Kate dozed off for a few minutes, still lying on top of him, but Twerp didn't want her ever to move.

Meanwhile, Jess and Wendy had settled into a 69 position and lapped at each other's dripping pussies in spirited fashion. Their muffled cries grew ever louder as they got closer to achieving orgasm. When they both wailed as they came, Mary Kate's eyes opened, like a sleepy cat waking from a very satisfying nap.

She hopped up and shouted, "It's hot out here. Time to go back into the air-conditioning. Who wants to see this fine young man shag me in the bum?" Twerp got up and started to move to the house, and Mary Kate gripped his wrist, "Hang on love. You're getting to do me in my delightful bum, and you're not going to carry me? Don't be a bleedin' wanker."

Blushing sheepishly, Twerp bent down and scooped her up into his arms. She laughed with sincere delight and kissed him. Wendy kissed Jess and said, "I really kind of want to see that."

Jess laughed, "Me, too." and grabbed Wendy's hand, and their enthusiasm propelled them toward the house.

They arrived in the bedroom to find Mary Kate on all fours as Twerp spread some lube around her opening, and then gently inserted his finger, slowly working the lube in and out.

Wendy told Jess to get on all fours next to her, and she complied, grasping Mary Kate's hand as he did. The two kneeling women smiled at each other, eager for what was about to occur. Wendy dove into her luggage and found her favorite toy, a nicely sized strap-on. She donned it and moved towards Jess's bottom, waving in the air.

Wendy looked at Twerp, and the pair slowly advanced on their kneeling targets. They synchronized their motion and entered their lovers simultaneously. Wendy had entered Jess's pussy, so it was easier going for her. Mary Kate gasped as Twerp got the head in. "Go slow, love," the spicy redhead implored. Twerp drew back just a fraction of an inch and then pressed forward again, this time getting a little more in. Mary Kate's breathing was hoarse, and the mixture of pleasure and pain as he entered her warm back passage took control.

He drew back again slowly, pulling out everything but the tip, and then moved forward. Each thrust put him just a tiny bit deeper in her bum as Wendy pounded his sister into submission next to them. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, he was in balls deep.

Mary Kate moaned with ecstasy and begged him to fuck her deep and slow. Twerp complied as Mary Kate moaned, "Yes, Danny. That's it. Bugger me, Danny. Deeper. Deeper." Danny couldn't resist the siren call of her urging and plunged her depths faster and harder. His thrusts were relentless, and soon he was pounding her so hard that he knocked her flat on the bed. "Don't stop, dear one! Keep pounding," Mary Kate beseeched him.

Next to him, Wendy was taking in the scene and was impressed by Danny's energy, enthusiasm, and willingness to please. She continued to nail her lover expertly with the strap-on with a series of well-practiced maneuvers that they had shared many, many times. Jess exploded, and the two women collapsed on the bed and started to doze off despite the antics next to them.

Danny came explosively, with a thunderous roar, shooting jets of hot cum deep into Mary Kate's rear, as she moaned with sheer unadulterated pleasure. He collapsed next to her, and they drifted off to sleep, the two pairs of lovers sleeping contentedly next to each other on the spacious bed.

After about an hour, Danny woke, feeling the need for the bathroom. He got out of the bed, careful not to disturb the other three. Wendy's eyes lazily opened, and she watched him leave. Realizing that she needed to clear the air, she got up, grabbed a Parliament from her purse, and padded silently after him to the bathroom.

She lit the cigarette as she entered the room, and Danny started at the sound of the lighter. He hadn't realized she was behind him.

Wendy exhaled nervously, and his cock started to twitch. She realized he might have a bit of a smoking fetish and tucked that away for later. "Look, Twerp, I mean, Danny," she stammered, "I think I owe you an apology. I totally misread what was happening, and I think you deserve better than I've given you so far."

"Huh? Wendy, what are you talking about? You haven't done anything wrong." he replied, thoroughly confused.

"Really? You haven't noticed the daggers I've been shooting your way since I got here? In the driveway? At lunch? I thought you might somehow take Jess from me, and I was scared. I'm going to marry that girl."

"Wendy, really. It's cool. We're cool. This is a strange situation, and it's my fault. Jess caught me jerking off to her, and she's been punishing me by having me service you three. If anything, I'm the one who should apologize," He replied earnestly.

"Ok, how about neither of us apologizes, and we start with a clean slate," she extended her hand as she blew another plume of smoke into the air, "Hi, I'm Wendy."

Danny cheerfully took her hand and shook it with a smile. He was surprised and pleased when she drew him closer and kissed him affectionately on the cheek. "I think I know what Jess is up to, and I'm pretty sure I know exactly what Mary Kate has in store for you."

"I don't know what you mean," Danny said. He was learning fairly quickly, but he was well aware that he had a lot to learn about relationships, women, and life in general.

"Well, Jess is a planner. I'm sure you know that. I think she's thinking in terms of the future. When we're married, we're going to want kids, and well, let's just say we're both bi enough that we still need some dick from time to time. And doing it the old-fashioned way is more fun for everyone, don't you agree? I think she's planning on having you knock me up a few years from now. She might even be planning on having you knock her up, too."

Danny's jaw dropped, and his mouth opened and closed several times. He didn't know what to say or how to respond.

Seeing that he was flummoxed, Wendy continued, "And unless I seriously misread Mary Kate, she's already got her heart set on you. I think I might have witnessed love at first sight for the first time. Even with Jess, it took a bit for me to fall. You may not realize it yet, you sweet, adorable boy, but you just might be putting a ring on it someday. What Mary Kate wants, Mary Kate gets. Ninety pounds soaking wet, and nothing in the world can stop her."

Danny sat down on the tub, trying to process all this information. Wendy exhaled the last of her cigarette, and his cock twitched again. Wendy smiled, "Damn that turns you on, doesn't it?" and flushed the butt down the toilet.

"Maybe a little, okay, more than a little," he admitted.

"What do you say about us taking back a bit of control over this situation? Maybe put our puppet masters in place?"

"What do you mean?" he replied, still confused.

"Oh, you dear, sweet boy," she grabbed him by the hand and pulled him in the direction of his bedroom. "Let's do it, just the two of us, and teach your sister a lesson."

"Um, I don't know about this," he said, worried about what his sister and Mary Kate might think.

"Don't worry, and it'll be fine. Now that I suspect your sister is sharing you with me, rather than replacing me with you, it's all good." She pushed him down on the bed and put his cock in her mouth. She sucked on his hard shaft, bobbing up and down with her mouth. He loved every moment of it.

"Okay, I'm going to stop now before you blow off in my mouth," and got on top of him, riding him slowly and sensually. Her large breasts and pert nipples taunted him, so he reached up and rolled her nipples between his fingers gently. She smiled as she loved it when her nipples were played with. It was Jess's favorite activity, and she was glad that Jess's brother was the same.

She increased the pace at which she rose and fell on him, cooing and telling him that she loved the feeling of him inside her.

He bucked underneath her and then shot his load deep within her. Wendy fell onto the bed next to him, and they cuddled and kissed for a few moments.

They were startled to hear applause from the doorway and not overly surprised to see Jess and Mary Kate watching them and grinning. "Looks like we've got a foursome," Mary Kate gushed, "My boyfriend is on the team."

Jess arched an eyebrow at the tiny redhead, "Really, he's your boyfriend? Does he know that?"

Wendy whispered into Danny's ear, "Told you. What Mary Kate wants, Mary Kate gets."

Danny just smiled. "Whatever I can do to make the three of you happy."

They all retired to Jess's bedroom for more playtime.

The next morning, Jess and Wendy came down for breakfast and found Mary Kate smoking on the couch, poring over a spreadsheet.

"Whatcha doing?" they asked in unison.

"I'm working out the schedule," Mary Kate replied and let out a puff of smoke. She stabbed the cigarette out and went back to work.

"She's working on the SCHEDULE," Wendy quipped, poking fun at Mary Kate's British pronunciation, and Jess just laughed.

"Laugh if you want, ladies. But, it's important to work these things out. I've got us down for one night a week for the four of us—another for just us girls. Then, you both get one on one time with Danny, and that leaves three nights for you two to get some alone time and three nights for me to have him all to myself. Still want to take the piss, loves?"

Both girls threw up their hands in surrender, and the three of them laughed.

With the details worked out, the four of them enjoyed the rest of the summer indulging in every form of please they could imagine.

At the end of the summer, Danny loaded the car so they could all head back to State, and Mary Kate announced she and Danny would take the backseat in case she wanted to snog with her boyfriend.

Jess agreed cheerfully.

************************************

Jess was roused from her reverie staring at the Christmas snow, by Mary Kate, "Jess, snap out of it. Wendy's water has broken." Mary Kate quickly took charge of the situation, barking orders to Danny and Jess as she delivered Wendy's firstborn.


12