Jess at the Gym

Story Info
I was in total control and loving it.
1.1k words
3.94
13.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at my locker wrapped in a towel after a long work out I heard Jess berating a sweet young lady, Beth, who was new at the gym. Calling her week and worthless, telling her she shouldn't bother coming back if that was the best she could do. Jess a butch dyke, a bully, picking on the weak, Jess is a forty-five year old fitness instructor, five feet ten inches tall with very short platinum hair, tanned, toned and tattooed she mite be hot if wasn't for her nasty personality. Attacking new members at every chance, taking any chance to act superior, making someone feel small is wrong, berating them is evil, Having enough of it I stood walking over to her not sure what I would do when I got there.

"Leave her alone! You want to abuse someone? Abuse me I can take it you stupid cunt," I screamed.

A bold statement coming from my small five foot two frame weighing only a hundred and three pounds. Jess stared at me with rage in her eyes, what had I done? No way to turn back now, she moved toward me slapping at my face, luckily my self defense training kicked in blocking her arm and striking upward into her throat. Jess gasp for air struggling to breath, my quick action had stunned her, grabbing her hair, pushing her down, adrenaline coursing through me. A crowd had gathered around us watching me dominate our abuser. The other women surrounding us were cheering me on, encouraged to continue, I slapped her face hard.

"Apologize," I ordered.

Jess meekly, softly uttered, "I'm Sorry."

"Not to me, to Beth, and you better mean it," I commanded, pulling her short hair.

"I'm sorry I berated you, Beth," Jess whimpered.

"Kiss my feet, bitch!" I ordered.

Pushing her head down to the floor she reluctantly kissed my sweaty feet.

"Clean then good! suck those toes, lick between them, NOW!" I commanded with power in my voice.

Watching her comply gave me great satisfaction, I released her hair and she continued to service my sweaty feet without force. Licking between and sucking on my cute little toes. Her tongue felt fantastic cleaning my sweaty feet sucking my toes in her mouth working them with her tongue.

"Time to clean my ass slut," I instructed.

"Yes MISS," Jess replied.

Jess diving face first into my sweaty ass spreading my cheeks with her hands tonguing my tight asshole. There was an audible gasp from the crowd as Jess attacked her work with vigor, the sight of the bully licking my dirty asshole, hearing woman moan around me, I looked around at the group of half dressed women some touching, rubbing themselves, was everyone turned on has much as I was?, I felt strong and powerful.

Jess fucking my ass with her tongue, exploring my bowels, I was moaning in pleasure, rubbing my clit. Looking around it looked like a Greek orgy, women on there knees eating pussy, fingering each other, kissing, the scent of sweat and sex filling the locker room.

I screamed my body trembling in delight, an orgasm flowing through me, moaning and squealing surrounding me. Not down with Jess yet I dragged her to the shower. The group of women following us.

"Open your mouth, slut" I commanded her.

I squatted over her mouth, "stick out your tongue," the orders flowing out of me now.

Releasing a warm stream of urine in her mouth, "SWALLOW!" I commanded.

Swallowing she looked up at me "Thank you Miss."

One by one the women followed my lead pissing on Jess. She laid there covered in piss, the bully defeated, I showered, dressed and went home. The next time I was at the gym Jess was a changed person she was pleasant, nice, encouraging to everyone. When I finished my work out Jessed followed me to my locker dropping to her knees, "may I clean your ass Miss? she asked.

A switch is someone who likes to be dominant or submissive, depending on how they feel in that moment. Being a switch doesn't mean I necessarily have to be dominant or submissive. I spend most of my sex life being neither of those things. All it means is that sometimes I do like to take a dominant role and sometimes I like to take a submissive one.

I try to work out at Lakeshore Sports & Fitness twice a week now. Yesterday I was working late but still wanted to get a workout in arriving at the gym around eight fifteen pm. I changed quickly, I didn't have long to get my work out in, before they closed at nine.

I was working up a good sweat on the stationary bike when I noticed Jess staring at me. The announcement came over the speakers "five minutes till closing." Getting of the bike and walking to the locker room Jess following close behind.

She lowered her mouth to my right foot kissing and licking, I raised my foot slightly, she kissed and sucked on my toes, licking between my sweaty toes.

"Do you like that slut!" I asked.

Nodding her compliance, I lower my right foot and raised my left, she kissed, licked and sucked with vigor. I laughed, the dominance over her felt wonderful, dragging her behind me to the bathroom. I released her hair once in the bathroom.

"Stay on the floor why I undress."

She followed my order, naked, I took a seat on the toilet.

"Crawl over here. get your face between my legs,"

Again she followed my orders, her nose buried in my red pubes, I pissed and surprisingly she moaned, she was enjoying this.

"Lick me clean whore!" I ordered.

"Yes MISTRESS."

Her words excited me, she licked my dirty pussy, I put my hands on the back of her head pushing down. She was moaning into my pussy, she wanted this, I was in total control and loving it.

"Are you ready to clean my ass slut? I asked.

"Please MISTRESS," she begged.

Pushing her back and standing, I walked to the sink, she crawled behind me, without orders to do so. I was so turned on exerting control, her compliance, did she want this along?

Standing in front of the mirror, seeing her on all fours behind me, wanting to clean my dirty ass.

"You may clean my ass slut!" I relented.

She eagerly attacked my ass with enthusiasm, I felt her tongue lick my asshole, spreading my cheeks with her hands. She poked her tongue inside probing my ass, while I watch the whole thing play out in the mirror, she fuck my ass with her tongue. My fingers finding my swollen clit, rubbing, watching, orgasm building. My body began to shake, screams escaped my lips, I came my juices squirting down my legs.