Jess Finds Herself in a Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers

"Yuck, 4:00 AM." I tell him. Jake looks at the clock, it's going on 9:00 PM.

"I guess it's bedtime huh?" Jake asks me.

"Yeah." I respond. "I hate these early shifts."

"I know baby. I hope you sleep well and that you have a good day tomorrow." Jake tells me.

"Thanks sweetie." I tell Jake. "See you tomorrow" Jake then walks over grabs his shorts, slips them on and walks out of the room.

I still need to throw my workout stuff together for tomorrow, I grab all the gear and put it in my bag, then grab the bikini from the closet and put it on top. I realize that I've intentionally kept the bikini photos from Jake. I know that that is something I should probably tell him about, but after Thursdays ordeal I just don't want to deal with him throwing a fit. It's just a little white lie of omission, I think to myself. We all do it from time to time.

Once I'm all sorted for tomorrow I climb into bed and am quickly asleep.

---------

It felt really weird standing in front of Dante in a bikini. I knew this was just part of our preparation for the competition, but I still felt uncomfortable. Dante could see my discomfort and tried to lighten up the mood with some easy humor. It helped a little I guess.

"I know this is a bit awkward" Dante said to me. "But we have to do before and after shots to be able to measure progress." At that he gives me instructions to turn and assume several poses while he snaps photos.

"I know we have to do this." I tell him. "I really want to get rid of this little jiggly stuff." I tell him as i bounce up and down making the extra skin on my ass jiggle up and down.

Dante gives me a look that takes me by surprise. "You don't want get rid of that until a few weeks just before the competition." He tells me.

"Why is that?" I ask him. "I feel like with just a bit more work I could get it off and keep it off." I continue.

"Oh I know you could." He tells me. "But an ass with all muscle and no extra bounce to it is not sexy." He tells me. "Yeah you need to take if off for the competition, but the rest of the time you should keep it just like it is now, it's perfect. Fills out the bikini bottoms, and your yoga pants perfectly." Dante says. I blush instantly.

I can't believe he's telling me this. It doesn't even really cross my mind that it's inappropriate, or a compliment, it just surprises me that he thinks so. I give him a look, you know the look, it pretty much means shut up without saying a word.

"Sorry." Dante says. "I shouldn't have said that, but I just wanted to let you know that, well, you really don't need to change a thing."

While I was giving him the stink eye outwardly, inside I was absolutely tickled. I know I have a pretty decent body. I get compliments and attention from Jake, and I get looks from guys somewhat regularly, but to hear this from someone as fit, and I have to say, as attractive as Dante just made me feel special. It made me feel like I was a catch, and worthy of being ogled at.

"Thanks for the compliment Dante." I tell him, "I think I need to put this thing away now." I continue as I bounce up and down making my ass jiggle again. At that I walk out of the room towards the dressing room.

I know I shouldn't be flaunting my assets, no pun intended, or flirting with him. But after what he told me I just felt full of energy, self-assured, and wanted to show off what I had. Girls know how to walk normal, and how to walk in order to draw attention. I walked away ensuring that I drew his attention, moving my ass just right so it bounced up and down a bit. Just before I turned the corner I looked back at Dante. Of course he was looking. I give him a look, raising an eyebrow, and tilting my head as if to say, you shouldn't be looking at my ass, even though I was shaking it just for you.

Once I was changed I made my way to the training room where my personal sessions were taking place. It was a small room, big enough for three or four people tops. There was a good assortment of workout equipment. We had the room to ourselves for the personal training session. I'm excited to find out what our routine is going to look like and to get started on my body.

"So, Where do we start?" I asked Dante.

"The workouts we're doing in the intermediate class are good for keeping you lean, what we want to work on in our personal sessions is just a little extra muscle tone." Dante tells me. "We'll also focus on a few specific exercises for the important areas. I'll be working with you to make sure you know how to do each exercise correctly, with a lot of focus on form and isolating muscle groups."

I'm eager to be a good student, making sure to pay close attention to everything he says.

Dante continues explaining to me what our goals are and how we are going to accomplish them.

"You don't really need any extra muscle on your arms. We'll work on your arms with light weights and high repetitions to add a little extra tone. We'll do the same for your upper legs. You've got great legs, we'll just work on extra definition for your thighs. Dante continues. "You do have little calves. We'll go with heavier weights and lower reps when we are isolating your calves."

I know that I have small calves, I've always been a bit self-conscious about this. I can't say I love being told that I have chicken legs, but i am excited to finally do something about it.

"We'll do the same light weight, high rep workouts for your back and shoulders. They already look good, but we'll just work on tone." Dante tells me. "Generally the hardest parts to work on are ass and abs. You are already in really good shape in those areas." Dante gives me a funny smile when he says this. We're obviously both thinking about his earlier comments about my ass.

"We'll be doing lots of variations on crunches and other ab isolation exercises. For your behind we'll be focusing on light to moderate weight squats. After that it's pretty much just a matter of repetition." Dante says.

"Alright then." I say to Dante with enthusiasm. "Let's do this."

During that first session we focused on upper body. The burn in my muscles felt fantastic. I was making my muscles tired in a way that I hadn't felt in a long time. We finished the session with a brutal 15 minute ab workout. I was struggling. While my stomach and abs are pretty flat, I was obviously working muscles that I didn't know I had. I wondered to myself if this would give me those washboard, six-pack abs. The idea of that was exciting. Unfortunately, as exciting as that was I was having trouble pushing through the workout. Dante saw this and did his typical amazing motivational maneuver.

"Come on Jess, I know it's hard. Power through this." Dante said to me. "You're not doing this alone, I'm right here with you." Dante then sat down on the floor facing me. He was right in front of me, our feet just inches apart. He then pulled his shirt off over his head and began mirroring my movements. "Come on Jess, push through it girl." He says with passion.

I find something deep inside and do my best to push through the pain. We continue like this for about five minutes until we get to the end of the ab workout. It' unbelievable how difficult a little 15 minute ab workout can be. When we finish we are still facing one another. We're both sitting up, with our hands resting on our knees. Dante gives me a smile.

"Awesome job Jess." He says to me. While he says this i'm staring at his torso. I'm a bit mesmerized by what I see in front of me. Perfect six-pack abs, and chiseled pecs. He's just barely sweating which leaves a glistening sheen across his chest. What an amazing body I'm thinking to myself. "Hello Jess, you still with me?" I hear Dante say, snapping me out of my trance.

I'm so embarrassed and turn red immediately. Dante didn't miss the opportunity to turn the stare against me. He mirrors the look I gave him earlier. I'm still embarrassed and red. While I'm looking down at my leg trying to avoid staring at his perfect body or making eye contact I feel Dante's hand on my left calf. His touch gives me goose bumps.

"Don't be embarrassed Jess. You probably couldn't tell from across the room, but when you caught me staring at your ass, I turned about as red as I can get." Dante says, trying to break the tension. His hand is still cupping my calf. His touch feels so good. As I'm looking down at my tiny, pale white calf being held by has large, dark hands, it occurs to me how sexy the contrast of our skin is. I'm letting my mind get away from me again when i feel him squeeze my calf. I lift my head and look him the eyes.

Dante is staring back at me. He then releases his hold on my calf and hops up. That breaks me from my trance. Dante holds his hands out to me, offering to help me up. I reach out with each of my hands grabbing his. Again, his touch gives me goose bumps. I don't know where this is coming from. I know the feeling though. It's that same feeling you get when you are just starting to get involved with someone and their touch still makes you explode in excitement. I haven't felt that in a long time.

Dante pulls me up with ease and as i'm standing there in front of him he keeps a hold of my hand for just a few extra seconds. I'm staring into his eyes, obviously i'm a little flustered. Dante must see it in my eyes, i'm sure it's not the first time that's happened to him. He then lets go of my hands and tries to lighten up the mood.

"You did great today Jess. Keep that up and you'll do great at the competition." Dante tells me. He the holds his hand up to high five. Nothing like a high five to lighten up the mood I think to myself.

While driving home after the workout I couldn't stop thinking about how good Dante looked with his shirt off. I then let my mind wonder to his touch and the tingling feeling that I got through my entire body. I realized that as the tingling feeling flowed from where he was touching me, it ended down where girls are most sensitive. That's why it was easy for me to get lost in the moment, my pussy was tingling from just the feeling of him touching my leg and hands. As i'm driving I realize I am extremely horny. My pussy is aching right now and the feeling won't go away.

I have about 10 minutes left until I get home, I can't wait that long. I take one hand form the steering wheel and slip it into the front of my yoga pants. I then slip my hand inside my panties. My pussy is slightly wet. I start playing with my clit imagining what it would feel like to have his strong, dark fingers touching my pussy. I then slip just the tip of a finger inside of my now very moist pussy. I'm fingering myself while driving, thinking about Dante. As I pull into my driveway and pull my hand from my pants I wonder to myself, I wonder how big his cock is?

vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers