Jess Gets Punished

Story Info
Stuck up snob is taught a lesson for lesbian slur.
4.6k words
4.33
28.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is another fantasy I've had for sometime. It depicts a woman violating another woman without her consent. This is entirely fictional and were it to happen in real life it would be criminal. I have also used a slur that is utterly disgusting and offensive to the LGBTIQ community but I felt that it was necessary for the story and I hope that the context demonstrates that such language is offensive. If these themes are not your thing please find another story more to your tastes.

Jess had been successful in life. A lot of it was down to luck but she believed it was more as a result of her good choices and hard work, but really she had been lucky.

She was very white, middle-class. She had a very privileged upbringing. Her parents were not extravagantly wealthy but they were comfortable and cherished their daughter. They instilled good, decent values in her, such as patience and hard work.

She exercised regularly and ate a very healthy, vegan diet. She took great care of her body and skin, strictly adhering to her regular routine. This gave her a fabulous figure. Her breasts were a good size, C cup, but not massive. Her body was slender and incredibly lean, not the big bottomed sluts that many guys lusted after.

Jess was average height at 5'7" and would have never been short of admirers had she not dressed like a politician's, mature mother. Her tops always closed tight around her neck, never showing any cleavage. Her skirts always came well below her knees without any slits and always loose. Thick, dark pantyhose adorned her legs so as not even a glimpse of flesh surfaced in public, save for her hands and face. Even when exercising she hid her body away beneath baggy joggers and a baggy hoody.

Guys showed little interest in her and she was happy with this. She found that her strict conservative values and dress sense deterred most men. Her pledge of chastity until marriage reinforced this. She was a virgin and proud of it. She hadn't even kissed a guy.

Jess never had any pity for people who brought trouble on themselves. If other people made poor life choices then she believed that they deserved the consequences. She always gave 110% and expected everyone around her to do the same.

She had flown through college and excelled at law school, before she landed her dream job as a trainee lawyer at a prestigious law firm. She had worked extremely hard to get there but she had also been lucky in order to get where she was.

A few months into her job and Jess was assigned her first case where she carried the responsibility rather than just helping colleagues with their cases. She was so proud. It was in an area where she hadn't worked with before but Jess didn't mind. The firm had its own dedicated library with all the law books she could want. She got stuck into it straight away, researching all the legal precedents.

Jess's boss had assigned a paralegal to help Jess with her case. Ella, the paralegal, couldn't have been more disappointed. She couldn't stand Jess; seeing her as a stuck up snob. Ella was hot, from her long curly red hair, through her large DD breasts down to her curvy hips. She had a lot of attention from guys and loved it. She always dressed to impress, showing her cleavage off and tight pencil skirts. She was 29 years old and hated the younger woman for her arrogance and ignorant privilege.

Jess and Ella were assigned the case on a Tuesday afternoon and by early evening they were scouring the library. Ella decided that she'd had enough, "Jess, I think we should call it a night. My head's swamped and it's getting late."

Jess scoffed at her, "Don't be so ridiculous, its not that late at all. I'm in charge and we're not done until I say we're done, is that clear?"

Ella was a bit taken aback by Jess's retort. Ella knew that she, herself, was skating on thin ice; her boss had caught her out the week before, pulling a sicky to go to a concert and she knew that if she left now then Jess would go crying to her boss saying that she went home early.

Another two hours passed by and Ella decided that enough was enough. She was hungry and had been working all day, she was done for the day. She was about to tell Jess that she was going when she heard Jess's cell phone ring and Jess answered it, "Oh hi Robin, sorry I didn't call... No, I'm still at work."

Ella rolled her eyes. She tapped her wrist and jerked her thumb towards the door, indicating that it was time to go.

"-Just a minute." Jess said politely to her phone before she spun around, glaring at Ella and snapped, "We haven't finished until I say we're done!"

Ella was shocked by the tone of Jess's voice and sharpness of her words. "Excuse me?" Ella asked dumbfounded by Jess's aggression.

Jess once again spoke politely in to her phone, "I'm so sorry about this." Then she snapped back into an authoritative and demanding voice, unbecoming of her junior years, "Are you really that stupid? We don't have time to waste partying or whatever. We need to find the right precedents!"

Ella snapped back, "But you've got time to chit-chat with your boyfriend?"

Jess couldn't believe the insolence coming from Ella. "I don't have a boyfriend! This is my room-mate, SHE's just calling to make sure that I'm safe." Jess switched back to her polite charming voice, speaking into her phone, "No it's that bimbo I told you about... she's just a paralegal, far to lazy and stupid to be a lawyer... That's the one, always with her breasts on show."

Ella was furious, she was not a lazy, nor stupid and she wasn't going to stand for this young, stuck-up, bitch call her a 'bimbo'. Ella flung her arms out towards Jess, pushing her backwards shouting, "I'll tell you who's a little bitch!"

Now Jess was furious, first Ella was trying to skive off work, then she was interrupting a private phone call, and finally she was shoving her. "How dare you! How dare you assault your betters!"

"Betters?" Ella replied, "What makes you think you're better than me?"

"Oh please, you're just a dumb paralegal. You probably only got this job by deflowering yourself to get it!" Jess scoffed at her, "Anyway, you can kiss this job goodbye for assaulting me."

"Assault you?" Ella laughed, "I just pushed you. I've had sex rougher than that and still thought it was tame."

Jess blushed at the mention of sex, "You're disgusting; a wanton harlot. I'll ruin you; your career is finished." Ella laughed out loud in derision at Jess. This insulted Jess even more. Jess could feel a rage building inside her. She didn't feel safe in the presence of this vulgar woman and needed to get away from her.

Jess tried to storm past Ella, "Get out of my way, you slut!"

Ella shoved Jess back, hard. Jess screamed and spun as she fell. She reached out with her arms to break her fall but her arms went straight through the gap above a row of books and beneath a shelf. Her shoulders struck the shelf causing her to wince with pain and stop screaming. The shelf was old and knocked off its supports. The shelf, full of large heavy law books fell onto Jess's forearms, squeezing them against the row of books below.

Jess was in a rage, she screamed at Ella, "You stupid slut: I'm calling the police!" Her legs were bent and she was leaning forward. However, her forearms were trapped at what would have been about waist height between the collapsed shelf and the books below. Jess started to panic and pull her arms to free herself but she was stuck fast. She straightened her legs to try to get in a better position to pull herself free, "Just you wait until I get my arms out of here!" She screamed at Ella.

Ella started to laugh. This stuck up snobby, little bitch, who had been trying to boss her around was suddenly trapped and bent over, but still behaving like she was in charge, "Make me, bitch!"

"How dare you speak to me like that! Pull me free at once, do y'a hear!" Jess screamed.

"I said make me, bitch." Ella laughed back at her. Watching her bent in half, wriggling to escape.

"How dare you! Let me go IMMEDIATELY!"

"If I were a guy I'll pull your skirt up and fuck some manners into you!" Ella taunted her.

"Ugh, that's disgusting, you'll do no such thing!" Jess screamed back at her.

This made Ella laugh even more, "Oh my god, you're a prude! Are you still a virgin?"

"I'm still pure, if that's what you mean." Jess screamed back at her.

"Ohh my god, you're a prude and you're still a virgin!" Ella said as she moved behind Jess, pressing her hips against Jess's butt, whilst leaning forward so her mouth was just behind Jess's ear. Ella whispered in that ear, "I bet you've never even been touched by a guy?" She slowly slid her hands from Jess's hips up her sides, curving under her chest until she was cupping both breasts with her hands.

Jess was furious, Ella was defiling her like no woman should, "Stop that immediately! She screamed, "Don't touch me!"

Ella continued to tease Jess, "Scream all you want, no-one else will hear, they've all gone home." She slowly started to slide her right hand down Jess's tight, flat stomach towards her crotch. Her left hand firmly kneading Jess's breasts.

"No, no, no, STOP!" screamed Jess, "You can't do this!" She lowered her body, trying to escape Ella's groping hands.

"Hm, that's no good." Ella spoke matter-of-factly. She lifted her hands from Jess's body and stepped away from her.

Jess breathed a loud sigh of relief. She had feared what Ella would do to her, but had now seen sense, "You made the right decision to obey me." Jess said loudly, "If you set me free right now I'll even be kind enough to let you quit your job."

A clatter announced Ella's return. Jess could see that Ella had put a chair to her left, facing the bookshelf, "Aww, you'll let me quit?" She said mockingly.

"Yes, if you set me free right now!" Jess spoke firmly and authoritatively.

""I'll set you free!" Ella replied in a sickly sweet, mocking voice.

Jess had no doubt that Ella was going to molest her further. Then she felt Ella's hands on the back of her skirt. She could feel the waist band loosen as she realised Jess was undoing her skirt. "Don't you dare, pull that zip up IMMEDIATELY!" Jess screamed at her.

Ella didn't reply, she just continued to unzip Jess's skirt then tug the skirt down. Jess wriggled and squirmed trying to stop her skirt from falling; but her arms were trapped and she was bent over. She couldn't fight gravity. Her bottom, clad in her panties and pantyhose, was exposed for Ella to see.

She screamed at Ella, "STOP THAT NOW! This is not a joke!" Ella didn't say a word. Jess felt Ella's hands tuck inside the waistband of her pantyhose and slowly slide them down over her hips. A chill rushed up her spine making Jess shudder. Jess continued to shout at Ella, "YOU are in SO much trouble! I am going to sue the PANTS OFF YOU!" Jess could feel Ella peeling her pantyhose down to her ankles.

Ella stepped to Jess's right side, "What these panties?" She asked in a sickly, sweet voice. just as Jess saw Ella's skirt and panties fall to the floor. Jess immediately squinted her eyes shut and turned her face to look the other way. She didn't see Ella pick up her panties and hold them in front of Jess's face.

Suddenly Jess felt some slightly damp cloth being rubbed in her face. There was a pungent odour that she couldn't quite place. She opened her eyes and to her horror realised that Ella was rubbing her panties in face. Jess shrieked in disgust. "Eww, eww, EWW. You are vile. How dare you do that to me!

Ella just laughed at her. Then she pushed the panties into Jess's mouth as though to gag her. She got them in but Jess spat them straight out, "EWW, EWW, EWW, that is so gross! You are disgusting! And your slutty panties are so pathetically small there's not enough to gag me with, if that's what you're trying to do!"

Ella sighed, "You're not wrong. Luckily you've got some granny-bitch panties to make up for it!"

Jess could feel Ella move behind her and brutally rip her panties down. Her whole body turned crimson in both embarrassment and rage. No-one had seen her bare bottom before and now this vile woman was exposing her, against her will, "How... HOW DARE YOU!" She was shaking with rage now. "Don't tell me you're some kind of disgusting dyke?"

Now, Ella hadn't planned on any of this happening. She had just started to get really pissed off with this spoilt bitch who was just outright mean to her. Ella had just taken the opportunity to degrade Jess in order to punish her for being so mean and she may have got a little carried away with herself but that last comment made her blood boil. Ella was fairly straight but many of her friends were gay and knew how hurtful some words could be. Ella knew right then that she was going to humiliate this hateful, spoilt bitch so that she would hate herself.

Jess could feel Ella tugging her panties and pantyhose from her feet. Jess tried to resist but she was off balance and Ella was very firm. She could feel Ella move to her right again. Jess winced and turned her face away from Ella. She didn't know what was coming but she knew that whatever it was, she would not like it.

Suddenly Ella slapped Jess hard on the back of her head. Jess cried out, mainly in shock. But as she did so she knew it was the wrong thing to do. Immediately Ella forced some cloth into Jess's open mouth. Jess opened her eyes just in time to see that Ella was forcing her own panties into Jess's mouth.

Jess tried to spit them out but her mouth was full. She felt Ella pull a small piece of cloth over her head. This time it was Ella's panties. She positioned the damp, pungent crotch right over Jess's mouth and nose. Then Jess felt something being wrapped around her face and head. Ella was wrapping her pantyhose around her head. This pressed the damp pungent crotch of Ella's panties against her nostrils and also prevented her from spitting out her own panties.

Jess tried to shout and scream but the panties and pantyhose made a very effective gag. They also made a partial blindfold, she could see but her field of vision was greatly reduced. A muffled, "EHH 'O UHH!" was all that she could manage through her gag as she felt Ella tying the tights in a knot behind her head.

She could feel Ella move around behind her again and her hands move around to Jess's front. Blindfolded, Jess's other senses became much more sensitive. She could feel the warm touch of Ella's skin against her e posed butt. Ella's pubic hair gently tickling the top of her butt-crack when she was still but coarsely rubbing against her skin like a fine sandpaper when they moved.

Jess had never been in the position before with another person and certainly never another woman. She couldn't stand the thought of another woman being intimate with her, it made her skin crawl; yet she was starting to feel a deep burning sensation in her loins. She didn't know what this feeling was and it terrified her.

She could feel Ella's hands unbuttoning her blouse and then lift the back over her head, pushing the sleeves down to her elbows. It could go no further. Jess could feel Ella un clip her bra. Her breasts tumbled forward to hang loose whilst Jess's bra slid forward down her arms to join her blouse. Jess squealed, but not loudly, because of the gag in her mouth.

Jess could then feel Ella fidgeting, her naked hips pushing against Jess's bottom. She felt Ella lean forward again. This time Ella's naked breasts swung loose without her top or bra on. Jess felt Ella's nipples graze against her back. This was too much for her to handle and she tried to scream but all she could do was make muffled unintelligible noises. Every part of her that Ella's naked body touched made Jess feel like her skin was on fire and touched by ice at the same time.

Ella's hands reached under Jess and started to grope her breasts. Ella's fingers brushed against Jess's swollen and tender nipples. Jess's whole body shuddered, her muffled screams unheard by all except for Ella who seemed to relish every squeak from her gagged mouth and twitch from her naked body.

Ella groped Jess's breasts. One moment soft and gentle, Jess's nipples slowly sliding between Ella's fingers from the tips to the webbing and back. The next moment hard and forceful, squeezing them or raking her nails across the delicate pale skin. Jess was paralysed in fear and shock. She'd never been treated this way and had never wanted these things done to her, yet alone done by a woman to her.

Jess then felt Ella's hand sliding, lightly tracing her fingertips down, across her bare abdomen. Jess froze for a moment realising what was about to happen. She screamed as loud as the gag would let her, trying to crouch, lowering herself; trying to get away from Ella's firm, forceful fingers.

"Aww, honey don't be shy!" Ella purred at Jess. She felt Ella take a step back; then out of nowhere she felt Ella's hand between her legs. She screamed again through the gag and instinctively raised herself away from Ella's curative hand. But Ella's hand followed, her fingers probing around her most sensitive region. Jess continued to raise herself until she was on her tiptoes, striving to get away from Ella's fondling. Suddenly the chair Ella had put next to her slid across and Jess realised what the chair was for: to keep her rump high in the air whilst Ella interfered with her.

Jess writhed and wriggled as she felt Ella leaning on her pinning her midriff to the chair. "Yee-haw, ride 'em cowgirl!" Ella teased her. Jess could feel Ella's fingers gliding up and down her crotch. Fingers sliding either side of her labia, with one in the middle slowing pressing more firmly with each stroke.

The strange feeling deep inside her was growing; getting stronger with every stroke of her pussy. She didn't want this feeling and hated that Ella was causing it, but it was reaalllyyyyy good.

Jess whimpered as Ella's fingers parted her labia and started to trace circles around her clitoris. Then she changed to rubbing back and forth. Jess would feel Ella's hands get into a rhythm, firmly teasing her erotic zones, making the knee-wobbling urge, deep inside her, grow stronger and more intense, only to change technique and start again.

Jess could feel both of Ella's hands pawing at her, one teasing and caressing her clit whilst the other slid back and forth across her pussy. Her vagina getting wetter and wetter with every stroke. She gasped as one of Ella's fingers slowly started to push inside her. Jess screamed for all she was worth, still gagged by her own panties, "Nnnnnnn! Aahhhh!" She could feel Ella's finger going deeper and deeper, very slowly. Jess could feel Ella's knuckle enter her.

"Mmmm, you're sopping wet sweety! You are loving this!" Ella laughed as she started to draw her finger back and forth. Ella would settle into a pumping rhythm with her finger then without warning change fingers and continue in a new rhythm. Each time she built Jess up towards a crescendo, getting closer every time but only to make a change and start again. To Jess, this felt like torture, sexual torture.

Then Jess felt two fingers inside her. She could feel the stretch a little but it didn't hurt. She felt Ella insert a third finger and this was uncomfortable for Jess. This was forcing her vagina to open further than it ever had before. She wanted to wriggle and writhe to get away but when she did so it only stretched her pussy more; Ella was to strong to let Jess get away from her.

Finally, Jess felt Ella's hand get wider. "That's four fingers you're taking like a champ! D'ya reckon we could get my whole hand in there?" Ella said out loud. Jess's eyes bulged in their sockets. Her body was wrapped in pleasure and pain but the thought of having a whole hand inside her tender inexperienced pussy was too much for her. This wasn't a time for disobedience, but Jess had to find a way to make her stop. Her body was frozen with fear but her head was twisting from side to side as she screamed. She couldn't express how much she didn't want anything pushed inside her, let alone a whole hand.

12