Jess Gets Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I don't hear you saying 'no' and you are so wet, your cunt clearly wants it." Jess could feel Ella's hand very slowly push further inside her. Her vaginal walls were being stretched further than they had ever been before. She could feel Ella's knuckles very slowly push past the opening to her vagina. She screamed through her gag again. Jess couldn't believe this was happing to her. She didn't know which was worse, the pain of having her vagina stretched so far or the humiliation of having another woman do this to her against her will.

Jess could feel her pussy tightly gripping Ella's wrist as Ella started to slide her arm back and forth. Each time Ella's wrist pulled back Jess could feel her herself being stretched and then Ella's wrist would slowly plunge deeper in to her stroking her insides. She could feel a tingling around her anus. Jess realised that Ella was gently pushing and twisting a finger against her sphincter. She squealed louder even than before. He body started to shake. "Wow, I think that would make you pass out and we want you awake to enjoy this don't we." Ella said as she drew her attention away from Jess's asshole and started to rub her clitoris with her free hand.

Jess had eyes shut tight, hoping that by not looking it wasn't really happening but curiosity got the better of her and she slowly opened them. She looked down her naked body, her breasts gently swaying like pendulums, from the rhythmic pumping of Ella's hand. Her nipples swollen and tingling from the teasing and rubbing Ella had given them earlier. Then to the back of the chair. Jess couldn't see what was happening to her. It made her feel as though she couldn't be sure whether it was real or not. She didn't know what was worse, feeling Ella violate her or that Ella had her doubting herself.

The pressure inside her was growing stronger and stronger. Jess couldn't face the humiliation of letting another woman make her climax. She tried to to fight the urge but it grew stronger and stronger. Her body seemed to take control of her. She felt her vagina muscles start to contract. Her hips started to push up and down against Ella's hand pumping inside her. Ella felt it too. She held her hand still whilst Jess's body fulfilled its primal urges and fucked Ella's hand. She reached forward and tweaked one of her swollen sensitive nipples.

This sensation sent Jess over the edge. Her vaginal muscles clenched and unclenched, gripping Ella's hand. Her juices flowed, greasing Ella's already wet hand and wrist even more.

Her breathing laboured, Jess's body slowed down over the course of several thrusts. Slowly it dawned her what she had done. Ella's hand had stopped fucking her and her body had carried on. A wave of shame washed over her. She barely felt Ella slowly ease her hand out of her vagina. Jess didn't even notice when Ella pulled the tights from her head or her panties.

Jess did however, feel Ella wipe her hand all over her face. Smearing Jess's juices across her cheeks, nose and lips. Jess was too exhausted to react, let alone protest.

Ella started to get dressed. She didn't say a word to Jess. She knew that she had gone too far but something inside her had just snapped when Jess had used that slur. She didn't exactly regret it but she knew she would have to take some measures to make sure Jess didn't talk about it. Then she had an idea.

Jess felt the chair being dragged out from underneath her. Somehow she remained bent over then she heard Ella call her name from directly behind her. She tried to look back over her sides but she couldn't see her. So she lowered her head and looked past her heaving chest, she was still out of breath and recovering. She looked between her legs to see Ella kneeling down behind her, with her phone out filming her.

Before Jess could speak, Ella cooed, "Oh my god, did you enjoy that. I could feel your whole body shake as you fucked my hand." Jess tried to speak but had forgotten that her panties were still in her mouth and only gave a few heavily muffled sobs. "You've still got your panties in your mouth." Ella said. She reached forward at the same time and pulled them out. Jess gulped in the air. She needed that oxygen, she hadn't realised how light headed she had become.

Ella meanwhile had one last thought. She balanced Jess's panties on her finger and pushed her fingertip straight forward into Jess's asshole. This made Jess gasp. Ella almost as immediately pulled her finger out, leaving Jess's panties hanging from her rectum. "Oww! Eww!" She shrieked, initially in shock but then in disgust. "Why did you do that?" Jess shrieked.

"I thought you would like it. You absolutely LOVED fucking my hand just now." Ella replied.

"But you violated me?" Jess cried, more of a question than a statement.

"To be more accurate, your vag violated my hand. You fucked my hand and had to put your own panties in your mouth to stop yourself screaming in pleasure." Ella retorted.

"Wha- wh- what?" Jess replied, confused by Ella's description.

"Did you cum?" Ella simply asked.

"Well, yes, but-" Jess replied but was cut off by Ella.

"When you orgasmed, was my hand still and were you sliding you dirty trench up and down it?"

"Well, yes, but-"

"But nothing, bitch, you enjoyed that. Your cum smeared across your face proves it."

Jess's heart sank. She was so ashamed of herself. She hated Ella for doing this to her, but she hated her even more for making Jess's own body want it. Jess didn't notice Ella picking her stuff up and getting dressed. She barely even noticed when lifted the books off the shelf and the shelf, freeing her arms.

Then Jess was alone in the small library, naked and exhausted but free.

***** If you liked my story, please let me know; I've enjoyed writing it. If you have any suggestions for girl-only scenarios that Jess could get herself into, feel free to give me some inspiration.

12