All Comments on 'Jess Gets Punished'

by Jessica1997

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i think this deserves a sequel.maybe one in which Jess makes ella"s life hell???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ella will tell Tracey what she did to Jess and both girls will contact mutual lesbian friends from LBGTQ to help dominate both Jess and her straight roomie Robin for their years of hatred towards LBGTQ women. Tracey forces Jess to drive herself and Ella to the apartment Jess shares with them. The two lesbian girls get Robin to open the door and quickly tie, strip, and gag Robin with dirty panties from one of the lesbians. Jess is shocked to discover Robin tied up naked and is ordered to strip naked, kneel on rug with hands on top of head as the group makes her confess to her sins of hatred for lesbians. Robin is made to kneel for her inquisition as she tearfully confesses to sam while being spanked.

The confessions videoed as both women start licking clitoris of the four women to make tearful amends. A vote is taken on which woman, Robin or Jessica should be taken for lesbian conversion and each woman is allowed a defense why she should not be taken for such. Robin gets so mad at Jessica's smooth and suauve legal defense that she starts slapping Jess until vote taken to select Jess for lesbian conversion

Jess made to pack bag of office wear and cuffed hands to lead her to car for transport to another apartment. She wears conservative dresses but no bra and panties to work. Attitude adjustment shows as Ella and Tracey make Jess do the document retrieval while receiving deep tongue kisses from them! Mary becomes more submissive to her Goth lesbian bitch who lavishes ass reddening spankings.

In end both Jess and Mary have new lovers. Jess quits law firm to work for LBGTQ law firm while Mary melts 60 pounds to match her goth lovers weight and starts wearing Goth hairstyles and black clothing while giving her old clothing to Jess.

mul717ud35mul717ud35almost 3 years ago

Would Jess enjoy dominating a submissive friend but perhaps going too far and ending up as a temporary slave herself? It would be a fascinating journey for her and us. It's easy to get carried away as a beginner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I looked up and selected the 'f' tag that pertains to this story in the reluctance stories section because of something that happened to me. It was with my consent, but I was in fact reluctant. I just wondered how common or uncommon the practice really is. I had a little physical affair with my husband's friends' wife while they were off in Afghanistan in the Air Force. Although she was petite and much smaller than I am she was the aggressor and I was submissive to her from the start. We only fooled around about six times and only did the 'f' activity twice.

The one thing I wanted to add was: Both times her little hand disappeared, while she did it she used her other hand to give me an unbelievable orgasm, without removing it. But during my moments of pleasure she did something that you might want to try to include in your next story. It was the second time, not the first. She slowly clenched her fist and stretched me wide open even farther. I still dream about it, but I know it will probably happen again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So physically assaulting someone because they weren't polite is ok, but using the workd dyke is crossing the line? I stopped reading after that because the premise just felt too dumb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous