Jess Lures Mike Into Her World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JESS: I saw Mike this morning...

ME: No fucking way really? What happened? Don't spare any details.

JESS: Nope, I am going to make you wait until tonight to hear the good stuff.

ME: Please don't. I won't be able to focus on anything all day long. It will drive me nuts. Common, what happened?

JESS: Ok, but just because I love you. I was getting ready for work, and I heard Mike in the kitchen. I was actually nude in the bathroom when I heard him, but I was a little horny and felt mischievous. So, I slipped my night shirt back on, the grey one you love so much, and I took my brush with me and walked out into the kitchen brushing my hair. Mike was making something to eat, and he looked up and said good morning. I immediately noticed his eyes flash to my tits and my nipples. You know how that shirt is and how it clings to me. I asked how his weekend was and talked to him while he was making his food and I was just brushing my hair.

ME: Where were you standing. What was his view like?

JESS: At first, I was just standing by the hallway but as he sat down to eat, I moved over by the fridge so I could look at him while talking.

ME: What else happened? Did he get to see your ass or pussy?

JESS: He kept stealing glances at my tits so when I finished brushing my hair, I folded my arms under my tits which made my shirt pull really tight against them and also squeezed them together a little. He kept stealing glances.

ME: Were you enjoying it? Were you trying to tease him more?

JESS: It was fun and yes, I was enjoying it. While I was talking to him, I looked down and saw how hard my nipples were poking through the thin shirt. That really turned me on seeing how hard they were and knowing he was looking at them. I was trying to think of something else to do but where he was sitting there was not much I could do. I did go over to the blinds and opened them. I had to reach up do it and I am pretty sure that made my ass cheeks peak out for him.

ME: That is so much fun. I wonder what he got to see. When we get home tonight you will have to put a little show on for me and I will tell you what he got to see.

JESS: Ok. To be honest, it was actually a lot of fun and it made me really horny. I wanted to buzz my pussy and cum before I came to work but I didn't have enough time. Going to be a long frustrating day.

ME: I will take care of you tonight. I am sure after you act out what you did this morning for him, I am going to be incredibly horny.

That night when we got home, I wanted Jess to show me immediately what had happened. She put me off until after dinner and we were winding down for the night. I had her put her night shirt on and come out like just as she did when Mike was there. I had already asked her where he had been sitting. We have a large island in the kitchen, and he had been sitting on a stool on the side of the island opposite the stove and fridge. I took the same seat he had used.

"Where were you standing when he was eating?" I asked her.

"Right here. I was leaning against the counter just like this," she told me. Jess had moved to directly in front of me across the island, leaning back so her butt was against the counter.

"I can't see your pussy from here, but your tits do look great. That shirt leaves nothing to the imagination," I told her.

"I didn't think he could see my pussy. I definitely wasn't trying to show it to him while we were talking. I thought that maybe when I folded my arms I might have accidentally pulled my shirt up for a second, but I didn't really think so. At least I didn't see him look down," she said, and then she folded her arms like she had described.

This did cause the shirt to pull tight across her tits, and her nipples were straining against it. If I were talking to my buddy's girlfriend and she was wearing that shirt I would be quite aroused. That shirt is like being body painted the way it clings and how thin it is. The bottom of her shirt did pull up some, but it was just long enough to cover the front of her pussy, so he probably didn't see anything.

"How long were you standing like that?" I asked.

"Not too long. A few minutes maybe."

"Then you went over to the blinds?"

"Yeah. I was trying to act natural, and I thought maybe it would give him a flash of my ass," she told me.

"Go over there and show me how you did it," I instructed.

The blinds she opened are on the large window off the nook area that faces the water. From where Mike was sitting this would be to his left. The ceilings are 9' high in most areas of the house but in the kitchen great room the ceilings are vaulted. The top of the blinds is about 10' high and there are more decorative windows above the main windows. The point is that the blinds she went to open are quite high and you do have to reach up to the wand that you turn to open them. Jess went to the blinds and reached up for the wand and started to close the blinds.

"Now that is hot!" I told her. As she reached her arms up the night shirt lifted, exposing the bottom half of her gorgeous ass. You could also see her thigh gap and the lovely view she presents from behind. Even with the sexy way Jess's body is the height of the stool didn't allow for the best for angle, and with the light that would have been coming in from the window behind her, I really doubt Mike could have made anything out. "He definitely got a great shot of your ass like that, but I don't think he could see your pussy though. Not from this angle. But the way you are standing is very fucking hot. I would have been very excited to have seen that." I told her.

"Really? That is fun. I wonder if he was looking or not?" she said.

"Of course he was. He realized you didn't have panties on. Just learning that fact had to have made him a little hard. I'm sure he never took his eyes off your ass. Arch your back a little toward me, not a ton just a little bit in a way that might look natural. I want to see if your pussy comes into view or not," I told her.

"Like this?" she asked as she arched her back pushing her ass out toward me. It was very sexy, and it did provide a very slight glimpse of her pussy.

"That's hot, babe. I can just make out your pussy like that. If I was sitting at the table in one of the chairs I'd have a great view. But even from here it is still very hot and alluring. What a little tease you are!"

"I don't think I'd really want to bend over and flash my pussy at him like that, but it's good to know what he'd be able to see. It was fun though. Now I'm all horny again talking about it, so you better be ready to fuck me."

"Oh, don't worry I am. Are you going to tease him some more tomorrow?"

"I don't know. Maybe. Probably."

"Let's go pick you out something to wear," I said.

We went into the room and Jess pulled out few things, but we settled on a really thin white wifebeater tank top. Her nipples and areoles clearly showed through the shirt because the fabric was so thin and worn. It was short though, coming down just to the top of her hips. I told her to not wear panties, but of course that wasn't going to fly. She put on a pair of thong panties that has some transparent lace in the front and were quite small. It was hard to make out any details, but you could tell her pussy was bald through them. If someone as hot as Jess stood in front of me wearing that outfit, I would have a boner and wouldn't be able to keep my eyes off her. My dick was hard watching her try this stuff on, and once we made the final decision, I stripped her down, put her on the bed and buried my face into that perfect pussy.

ME: Are you at work yet? I am going crazy waiting to hear about your morning.

1 Hour Later

JESS: Sorry, I was running late today and that put me behind. Let me get caught up and I can chat in a little bit.

ME: Ok, but hurry!

Another hour passed by.

JESS: Ok, sorry babe I can chat for a little bit now. How was your morning?

ME: My morning was stressful because all I could think about was what was happening at home.

JESS: LOL. It was a fun morning. I think he is starting to relax a little maybe even looking forward to our morning chats. Today he was out there a little earlier than usual. I had my outfit on already waiting for him. I almost chickened out because I was putting my makeup on in the bathroom and with the light in there you can clearly make out everything through that shirt. It's almost completely transparent and those panties are a little loose. They kept shifting and sliding down some almost to the top of my slit. It was making me nervous but at the same time I did feel really sexy, and I kept looking at myself and getting turned on waiting for him to make his way to the kitchen.

ME: That is so hot. I already have a full boner and I am squeezing it through my pants. TELL ME MORE!

JESS: I love that. I love that you get turned on by the same stuff that turns me on, and last night was so much fun picking this outfit out.

ME: I love this side of you. It makes me so excited thinking about it.

JESS: Me too! This morning I was more of a nervous excited for some reason. When I heard him in the kitchen, I immediately had that butterfly feeling in my stomach and I felt like my heart was racing. I was nervous for a moment and almost did not go through with it. But I was really excited. I felt my pussy and I was really wet already from the excitement, so I just picked up my brush and went for it. When I came around the corning he was already sitting down eating. His eyes lit up when he saw me, and I saw his eyes go straight to my tits and then down to my panties. He seemed very excited to see me and not as shy or I guess shocked as he had the last few days. I usually drive the conversation, but he started out by asking me about how I was feeling and what was going on today.

ME: I can totally picture this in my mind and it's so HOT. I can see you standing there in that shirt, and I know I would be staring at your nipples the whole time. I would also be glancing at your panties waiting for a chance to see a glimpse of your pussy. I really think that outfit was a great pick for this little game were playing! What else happened?

JESS: We talked while I bushed my hair like we usually do and then we started talking about his job situation. He just feels like he is in a rut with his breakup and job not going where he wants it to go. We got into a deep conversation, and I felt bad for him, so I poured some coffee and sat down in one of the kitchen chairs. I pulled out the chair and spun it around to face him. I hate sitting on those stools at the island, so I sat there instead.

[This put the kitchen table to her back, and she was facing him with nothing between them. They were sitting about 6-8 feet apart, and Mike had a full body close-up view of Jess with nothing between them.]

ME: Wow, you were sitting there in your skimpy thong and see-through shirt for almost an hour? He must have been in heaven. Did you get up at all or do anything else that was tease-worthy?

JESS: This is the part that you are going to like most because we weren't just sitting there the entire time. We talked about his job for a while then the conversation shifted, and it was more upbeat. That is when I kind of remembered that I was half naked. I had just been sitting there with my legs crossed most of the time. I really didn't give it much thought as I was really just paying attention to his situation. But as the tone shifted, I got up and got us both coffees.

[Her back would have been to him while she was making the coffee because of where the coffee is at, so he had a clear view of her thong covered ass].

JESS: When I came back to my seat, I sat down crisscross style so he could see my panties while I sat there. His eyes began darting down there when he thought I was not looking. I did check my panties position a few times and that caught his eye each time I did. I don't know if he saw anything more than just my panties but sitting like that pulls them tight to my pussy so maybe he did.

Then I realized what time it was and that I was already going to be late, but I was just starting to have fun and I was also enjoying his chit chat. I think he was enjoying our conversation as well. So, I asked if he wanted more coffee and he said yes. I don't think he wanted the moment to end. I had to finish getting ready and get out the door, so I told him I had to finish getting ready for work and he should come talk with me while I finished.

ME: He followed you back to our room? Into the bathroom?

JESS: He did, but he stood at our doorway and didn't come all the way in at first. I went into the bathroom to finish my hair and makeup. I poked my head out and told him I could not really hear him and suggested he sit on the bed. He came in and sat on the bed, and we talked while he watched me finish my makeup.

[Sitting on the side of the bed would give him a direct line of sight into the bathroom]

My makeup didn't take long but I was having fun and was getting really horny, so I decided to do something else. I started telling him about my plans for my upcoming girl's weekend, and while I was talking, I walked out of the bathroom and past him, heading for the dresser. As I walked past him I pulled my shirt off over my head and dropped it on the floor. When I got to the dresser, my back was to him. I pulled my panties off, I got a clean pair out to wear and put those on. I had my back to him the whole time I was changing my panties. I don't know if he could see anything more than just my naked ass from where he was sitting. I didn't bend over much putting my panties on because I didn't want it to be too crazy, but he may have gotten a little flash while I was doing that. The whole time my stomach was going nuts with excitement. I was so excited and turned on, but I just kept talking to make it feel casual and like it was no big deal. Then I turned around and I walked over to the closet to get a pair of scrubs out to wear.

[To walk to the closet, she had to walk past Mike to the other side of the room.]

I got my scrubs out of the closet came back out and sat them on the bed. I needed socks and a cammi so I went back to the dresser to grab those.

[She does not wear a bra under her scrubs, but she does wear a cotton camisole type top that protects her nipples from the rough material of the scrubs].

I sat down on the floor really quick to put my socks on then I got up and came back around to the side of the bed where my scrubs were. I pulled my bottoms on first then I put the cammi on and then my top. I was having so much fun and it felt so casual and naughty at the same time. I could have stayed and flirted like that all day long if I didn't have to get to work.

ME: Oh my god that is so fucking hot! Did that really happen or are you just fucking with me?

JESS: No, that is exactly what happened. I know it's probably not as much detail as you'd like to hear, but that is what happened. That is why I was so far behind this morning.

ME: Well, my mind is racing and I'm sure I'll have a million questions for you later tonight as I digest and fantasize about this all day. It's going to be very hard to work today. That is really hot, babe. I wonder what Mike thought about all of that. Did he have a boner? Could you tell?

JESS: Honestly, I didn't really look. I'd be insulted if he weren't at least a little hard.

ME: I bet he went and stroked his cock after, fantasizing about you the whole time. Wow that is really hot. It sounds like you had fun with it too.

JESS: Yeah, I did. I think because I was so horny at first that it really put me into the zone. I didn't plan the whole getting dressed but once I had my top off I was really getting turned on being almost completely nude like that in front of him.

ME: So, you want to be completely nude in front of him now?

JESS: I don't know. Maybe. Today just worked you know. I was in control and making it feel a bit natural or casual. I think if something like today happened again I would probably try.

ME: You love when guys see your pussy don't you?

JESS: Yes. Is that bad? I feel like that is something a bit more off the charts of normal then just a see-through shirt or being topless.

ME: Well, its naughty but I just think that is who you are. You've always enjoyed it. You love flashing Tom [our neighbor] and you love being without panties around people so they might get a peek. As far as I am concerned it is really hot and I love it. I love hearing about it. I am going to make you tell me all about it again tonight.

JESS: I am so glad I can talk to you like we do. It makes me feel so much better just being open about it. It makes it more fun for me knowing I am kind of doing it for you too. As I was driving to work, I literally thought to myself that you are going to love how I took my panties off like that. I knew you would like that I did.

ME: I did! I loved it. So, what is next?

JESS: I don't know. I think I just need to keep it casual like it has been, and then just slip stuff in as it feels right. I liked how the watching me getting ready wasn't planned. That just let me do what felt right in the moment. I did like the see-through top though, or something more revealing to start. That kind of opened the door for the rest. I don't want to just walk out there nude and ruin the game, but being at least partially exposed helps make it all work, I think. Let's talk about it later. I really have to get some work done.

That night we talked about it again, and she once again said that she just wants to go with whatever feels right in the moment. I gave her some ideas, but then we got distracted talking about what had happened that day. I wanted to know what Mike had seen so I had her go take her panties off and put them back on the way she did for him. Her back was to him, but if she did it the same way you could clearly make out her pussy from behind. It was brief, but he most likely got a very nice quick glimpse. I made her walk around the room exactly the way she did for him so I could enjoy it all the same way Mike did. Then I threw her on the bed and once again buried my face into her pretty pussy. We had a great night of sex talking and fantasizing about more ways she could tease Mike.

When I left the next morning, I was again drooling with anticipation. Jess had slept naked, so I had no idea what she may or may not wear that day. The anticipation and the excitement were killing me all morning, and she finally got to work and sent me an email.

JESS: So how was your morning?

ME: It was just dandy how was YOUR morning.

JESS: It was nice.

ME: Anything special happen today?

JESS: Like what?

ME: Oh, you are such a tease. What happened?

JESS: LOL. I am a tease, you know! I got up, and then tried to decide what to put on. I couldn't really find anything that I liked. I wanted something see through again, so I just got the same tank top from yesterday and put that back on. Then I put on a pair of panties and went to the kitchen. Mike wasn't out there yet, so I just made a little extra noise while I was making coffee. He heard me and came out to the kitchen. We talked a little while sipping our coffee. I told him I needed to get ready for work, but if he wasn't in a rush he could come keep me company while I did. He said sure and followed me into the bedroom. He stood by the door again at first and I went into the bathroom. I had to take a shower because last night someone came all over my tits and stomach and I had to get the cum stains off my body 😉. I went in and started the shower, then stripped off my tank top. I came back out and was putting my hair up with a clip. Mikes eyes lit up when I came out with my top off. As I finished putting my hair up, I told him to come in and sit down while I took a quick shower. He came over to the bed and sat down looking into the bathroom at me. I went back into the bathroom, stripped off my panties, and got into the shower.