Jess Lures Mike Into Her World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I washed, I got even more excited and really wanted him to see me completely naked. I finished quickly so he wouldn't leave before I got out. I rushed through the shower and turned it off. That's when I realized that in my rush, I had forgotten to grab a towel -- I was going to have to walk to the closet to get one. [The linen closet is just to the left of the door into the bathroom. When you walk into the bathroom it would be on your immediate left, behind the door. You had to close the door a bit in order to get to the closet. This means that Jess would have about a 12 foot walk from the shower to the closet]. I thought to myself, "Shit I forgot a towel." Then I casually stepped out of the shower and walked toward Mike to the closet. He watched me the entire time, and he wasn't trying to look away one bit. I saw him eyeing me from head to toe.

After I got the towel, I dried off in front of the sinks, and we continued to talk the whole time. I kept looking back at him and he never stopped watching me the entire time. I could see his eyes going from my tits to my pussy. I hung up my towel and spent a couple of minutes putting my face stuff on. I could see him looking at me in the reflection of the mirror. I grabbed my lotion and put it on my body like I always do after I shower. I was still facing the mirror and I did my arms first. I really enjoyed watching myself in the mirror as I put my lotion on. It's like I was watching what Mike was watching because I could see him in the reflection of the mirror, and he was watching very intently while trying to carry on with our conversation. Then Mike stopped talking mid-sentence as I put some in my hands and massage the lotion into my tits. I was so turned on, and my stomach was jumping with butterflies. It was quite and I don't know what we were talking about, but when it was time to do my legs, I needed to break the silence, so I paused and faced him to say something, and that is when I noticed he had a hard on. He was wearing a pair of workout shorts and I don't think he had underwear on because I could see his dick poking straight up. That gave me a tickle in my tummy too, knowing he had a hard on watching me.

I continued talking and put more lotion on my hands and smeared some on each leg, all the way up to my pussy. As I finished my second leg, I used both hands to rub the excess lotion from my knees up to my inner thighs, and then lightly and quickly over my pussy and my tummy. I did this like 2-3 times. All while facing him and talking about something. It was all very fast, but I know it was erotic, and I was purposefully pulling up on my pussy some each time, making it more visible and elongated my lips for him each time I did it.

After that I went back to the mirror and I took down my hair, put a little makeup on, and fixed my hair while talking to him. When I was done in the bathroom, I walked out to the dresser to get panties. This time I made sure I bent enough, and arched enough, to give him a good look at my pussy from behind. Then I just finished getting ready and headed out the door.

ME: OH MY FUCKING GOD!! You have got to be kidding me. That was like reading a Penthouse Letters story, which you probably don't even know what that is. I cannot believe you did all of that! Are you just fucking with me or did all of that really happen?

JESS: I know what Penthouse letters are. My stepdad had Penthouse and Playboy. I used to sneak in and steal them and look at the pictures and also read the letters. So yes, I know what those are. And yes, that is what happened. Do you think I would take all that time to write something that long that did not happen? That is exactly what happened. I have been so turned on today I want to go home now and just lay around and masturbate the rest of the day.

ME: I am just in awe. That is so amazing. What made you think to invite him in to watch you get ready?

JESS: I was lying in bed, and I really wanted him to see me nude. I was laying there lightly playing with my pussy and I was getting really horny thinking about him seeing me again that morning. I started thinking about him watching me shower. I almost just stayed in bed and made myself cum, but I really wanted him to see me. I was thinking I would do what I did the day before and let him see me nude again, but maybe for a little longer. When I got up, I thought that maybe he could watch me get undressed to get into the shower and that is what I was going to do, but the rest just happened. I think when I saw he was hard that it pushed me to go a little further and I just went with it.

ME: I still can't believe that he watched you put lotion on! That is the sexiest part. I get so turned on watching you put lotion on. It's so sexy to watch. I wonder if he could see your pussy lips when you ran your hands over your pussy like that.

JESS: Maybe a little. I didn't like spread it open or anything like that, but I did pull up on it some because I like the way that feels. It makes my hood pull up and my ring rubs against my clit. He wasn't even trying to look away at that point, which was hot too. He was just watching me, kind of staring.

ME: I am still in awe. My heart is pounding. I wonder what he thinks about all of this? Maybe I should say something to him, so he doesn't get the wrong idea.

JESS: Don't say anything! It will embarrass me if you do. He probably thinks you don't know, and that I'm just teasing him or maybe he just thinks I am a nudist. If you say something to him it will make it weird, or it might make it more perverse in a way that he thinks he can touch me or something. I like the little game we have going right now.

ME: Ok I won't say anything, but now that he has seen you completely naked what are you going to do?

JESS: I don't know really. I liked the last couple of days of just winging it. Tomorrow is Saturday so I highly doubt anything will happen this weekend. Come Monday it may have a completely different vibe.

We talked about it all weekend. We fucked that night and two times on Saturday and two times on Sunday. We were both completely horny over the situation, and neither of us could wait until Monday morning to see what would happen next. We did see Mike on Sunday morning. Nothing really happened, but it was interesting to watch him around Jess and I together. I thought he was acting a little sheepish.

Monday Morning

JESS: Good morning babe. How was your morning?

ME: So far it has been ok. Been waiting to get my morning update of your debauchery.

JESS: Well this morning was interesting and different. I hope this didn't go too far.

ME: Oh boy! What does that mean? You didn't fuck him, did you?

JESS: NO! Nothing like that, but our friendship has grown to be pretty close, and I think he feels it too. There are just not many boundaries now. Today he didn't wait for me to come out but actually brought me coffee to the room.

ME: Oh really. Were you still in bed?

JESS: Yes. I was awake but I was playing with my phone. The door was half open and he knocked and called my name. I just answered with a "Yes?" and he said he had coffee for me, so I told him to come on in. I sat up in bed and I took the coffee from him.

ME: Wow. That was bold of him. What did you have on?

JESS: I still had that blue tank top on that I slept in last night. [She often sleeps in a wife beater or a tank top with no panties on. She never sleeps with panties or shorts on. Always bare-bottomed at night. This tank top is not long at all. It does not come down past her hips really. It's not like a nightshirt or anything. it's just a tank top.]

ME: Did he come in and talk to you? Did you stay covered up? Could he see your pussy? Describe it to me! Give me a visual.

JESS: I sat up and took the coffee from him. You know the shirt. It's not transparent but it's thin and tight so my nipples poke through hard. I still had the covers on me so he could not see my waist. I took the coffee and took a sip and we made small talk for a few minutes. I was thinking in my mind that if I get out of bed in front of him, I'll be nude from the waist down, and wasn't sure how that would appear. It did give me a tingle and was distracting me while chatting with him. I did notice it was getting late and I said I had to get up and get going. He said he would let me get ready, and I told him that was ok hang out. I told him that I enjoyed our morning chats. I sat my coffee down on the nightstand, then pulled the covers back to get up. I told him I had to pee, to give me a minute, then I got up and walked into the bathroom. In case you're wondering, and I know you are, he did get to see my pussy for a few seconds when I put my coffee down and pulled the covers back to get out of bed.

ME: Oh, dear lord. That is so hot! He must feel like the luckiest guy in the world getting to see you nude every morning now. I wonder if he could see your pussy lips at all from where he was standing. That must have been so hot when you pulled the covers back and "surprise" you have no panties on.

JESS: What I like about it is that he is acting very casual. Even though I'm nude, and in my mind, I am all horny knowing I am teasing him and showing myself off, all the while our conversations are actually fun and I'm enjoying the chatting with him. He tells me all about his girl problems and I try to give him advice. He hooked up with a girl from the bar this weekend. That's why we didn't see him Saturday; he stayed the night at her place, then went out with her and her friends Saturday. I think that's what makes this more fun, that he doesn't say anything weird about me being nude in front of him. He just rolls with it. I know he likes it because I can see him getting hard sometimes, and he does stare at my body more openly now, but he does not say dumb shit about it.

ME: I think that is so hot! He knows he can't have you and nothing is going to happen, so he's probably just trying to do what he thinks he should to keep the good stuff going for as long as he can. I'm sure he also likes chatting with you too. You two have always been close that way. So, when you went to the bathroom did he leave?

JESS: No not at all. This is the craziest part. We've gone to a whole new level now. After I peed, I went back out to the bedroom and got my coffee. I still didn't have any panties on, just my tank top. I grabbed my coffee and then went back into the bathroom. I told him to come in and talk to me because I had to get ready. So, he came in and stood in the bathroom doorway while I brushed my teeth. That was actually a lot of fun for me because I was looking in the mirror seeing myself again exactly as he was seeing me because he was standing just a few feet away, also looking at my reflection in the mirror. We were both seeing me standing there in that thin top with no panties on.

ME: My dear lord that is so hot! I can envision it now. I'm going to have to get a hidden camera put in so I can witness all of this going on. I just want to be fly on the wall and enjoy seeing what he is seeing. There's something so erotic to me about you standing there with no panties on like that. It just seems a bit more alluring because you still have a top on. He had to be loving this. What happened next?

JESS: I walked back and started the shower, then peeled off my tank top. I figured what the heck, he's come this far he might as well stick around while I shower.

ME: You're such a naughty girl. You love his shit, don't you? Dear lord, it's a fantasy for me to be in his shoes, in that situation, seeing something I really shouldn't be seeing. Did he stay in the doorway the whole time you showered? [The shower is set back in the bathroom, away from the reflection of the mirrors. If he stayed in the doorway he would not be able to see her once she went into the shower.]

JESS: Actually, no. I had him come in the bathroom while I showered. I needed a towel so after I took my top off, I walked over to the closet to grab one. He was in the doorway, and I needed him to move so I could close the door to get to the closet. He was in the way, so I just said for him to come in and finish telling me the story while I showered. I kind of grabbed his arm to move him out of the way, and he stepped off to the side so I could open the closet door. After I got the towel, I walked back to the shower and told him to come back near the shower so I could hear him while the water was running.

ME: Ok, now I think you're just teasing me. You really told him to come in where he could watch you shower?

JESS: Yes. Why, is that bad? Should I not have done that?

ME: No, it's not like that at all! I'm just blown away, baby. I know you do some outlandish shit, but usually that's because I am always suggesting stuff or encouraging you. I didn't realize you would actually take it this far without me there to push you along. I don't know what to say because I am just completely blown away by this. I am not mad at all, but I am in a state of erotic shock, or something close to it. I feel like I'm going to crawl out of my skin this has me so horny thinking about the scene.

JESS: Oh, thank God. I got nervous for a minute there. I thought you were mad that I pushed it too far. It was just fun, and he was talking about his life. In a way we have become buddies now, and our chats just feel natural that way. I know having him watch me shower is not exactly buddy type stuff but there is an excitement about him just acting normal while I am nude in front of him. I mean, he does check me out. He doesn't try to hide it anymore. He stares at my tits a lot, and I see him trying to get close looks at my pussy too. Like when I got out of the bed, I saw his eyes dart down to my bare pussy as soon as he saw I had nothing on. When I got out of the bed, I had to spread my legs some to get up, and I could see him trying to look between them to get a better look.

ME: Of course he did. I would too if I were in his shoes. I would be doing everything I could to be around you and watch you. Heck, I get to fuck you all the time and I still get excited seeing you nude, especially in the shower. I am so pressed for time this morning and I want to hear everything, but I just can't do that right now because I have a meeting I need to get to. When you get home tonight plan on stripping down, getting in bed, and playing with my dick while you tell me every single detail.

When we got home that evening, we were both on pins and needles. I picked up sushi on the way, and when I got there Jess was already home. She had changed into a white tank top and her favorite lounging shorts, a loose-fitting burgundy pair of running shorts. Of course, I could basically see her nipples through the shirt. We opened a bottle of wine and took our food into the great room to eat on the couch. Our conversation went immediately to the morning's activities.

"I still am in awe about this morning. I wanted to wait until later tonight to hear about it, but now I want to be able to watch your devious and beautiful face while you tell me about it," I told her.

"Hmm. What exactly do you want to know?" she said teasingly.

"Like I need to tell you. You are such a tease."

"Where do you want me to start? Where did we leave off?"

"You had him come into the bathroom as you got into the shower."

"He was telling me about his weekend and how he hooked up with this girl when I grabbed my towel. He was in my way, so I told him to come into the bathroom, kind of moving him out of the way. I grabbed a towel, then went back to the shower and got in. To be honest, I really couldn't hear him so I poked my head out and told him to come closer so I could hear what he was saying."

The shower in our bathroom is situated to the back of the bathroom. You can't see into the shower from the doorway or when you're standing in the sink area. The shower is one of those larger tiled open concept showers without a door or curtain. It's deep, so you can walk into the shower and the water stays contained in the shower area. It has a waterfall head from the ceiling, as well as a wand type shower head in the wall. If Mike had stayed where he was the previous time, he wouldn't have been able to see Jess in the shower due to the nature of where it is located.

"Did he come all the way down to the end where he could see you?" I asked.

"Mmm Hmm. He came to the edge of the bathtub and leaned against the wall there for a minute, but then he sat on the edge of the bathtub."

Across from the shower is a whirlpool type bathtub that has a small step and a tile area around the top of the tub. It's about 3 ft high and you can sit comfortably on the tile around the tub.

"I guess he is pretty comfortable around you nude now. That is pretty bold to just come back there and sit down for the show," I said sarcastically.

She laughed a little and said, "Well I told him to. And yes, I think he is comfortable with things by now. I mean, he has been seeing me nude, or close to nude, for a couple of weeks now. I actually thought it was funny when he sat down. I had my back to him, and when I turned around, he was sitting there."

"So, what were you doing in the shower? Were you doing anything like bending over or anything like that?" I was trying to picture in my head the entire scene and every detail.

"No, nothing like that. I got in, adjusted the water and was getting my hair wet. When I opened my eyes, he was sitting there. That's why it was funny to me. I wasn't expecting him to be sitting right there."

"Oh my god what a sight that must have been! God babe, I can just imagine you with your head back and the water powering down on you. Your chest pointed out at him, with all of your sexiness on display. I don't know how he doesn't just pull it out and stroke it right there in front of you. Was he hard? Could you tell?" I asked.

"I know it just sounds strange, but there's more of a friendship vibe, or at least it feels casual like there is an unspoken boundary or something. It's hard to explain, and I feel like he must know I'm doing this on purpose, but maybe he just thinks I'm a naturist and don't really know what I am doing to him. You know what I mean? Maybe he just thinks I am that open. But it really does turn me on. I love seeing him look at my tits or pussy. It gives me a tingle every time."

"I know you said you saw that he was hard one time. Was he hard again?" I asked her.

"He wasn't yet, or at least I couldn't tell if he was because he was sitting. Later, as I was finishing getting ready, he did have a hard on for sure. He wears these workout shorts in the morning. I think he might sleep in them, and I don't think he wears underwear with them."

"Ok, so then what? Did you wash your hair? What did you do? Paint the picture for me and describe it like I was sitting there. What would I be seeing?"

"I did wash my hair today, so that is where I started. I turned to get the shampoo and then stepped out of the water a little closer to him. We were still talking, and I started to wash my hair. He was watching me the whole time, which I really liked. Then I backed into the water and rinsed the shampoo out of my hair. I stayed facing him and tilted my head back to rinse, then I turned and faced the other way, so my back was to him to finish rinsing. I didn't bend over at all, but I did intentionally arch my back a little at him in a sexy teasing way so he probably got to see my pussy a little from behind like you always say you can when I stand like that. That is at least what I was hoping for when I was doing it."

"God I am getting hard just thinking of it," I said as I pulled my shorts over to let my hard dick pop out at her. She reached over with her foot and lightly rubbed it as she continued talking.

"You call me the pervert, but you love it when other men see my body. Look how hard it makes you!" she said teasingly.