Jess Lures Mike Into Her World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just so hot to think about. Ok, what happened next?"

"I did my conditioner next. He probably started talking about Allie at this point [the ex he just broke up with, which is why he was staying with us]. He said he'd heard that she was out partying and hanging with some guys he knows. But I just listen and put conditioner in my hair. I grabbed the luffa and started to lather up. I was getting into running the luffa over my body while he watched. After I got all soapy, I dropped the luffa and used my hands to rub the soap around. Because he was there, I intentionally washed my tits again with my hands, which I don't usually do. I do use my hands on my pussy though, because the luffa is too rough and doesn't get into the folds. So, I used my hands first on my tits, then my stomach, and then I washed my pussy with my fingers. I even reached around behind me and washed my ass crack with my hands too. I did that a few times washing my pussy and my ass which is basically how I usually do it anyway. I like to make sure its squeaky clean."

She was still using her foot to play with my dick as she was talking. This was so erotic, and such a fantasy for me. I was picturing everything she said, and it was making me a little jealous, but it turned me on so much at the same time. She poured herself some more wine and then continued.

"Then I rinsed my hair and my body. Again, I took some time to make sure my pussy and my ass crack were fully rinsed. I just ran my fingers through my pussy a little to make sure I got all the soap. I don't spread my pussy or anything like that, so I'm not sure if he got a really good look at my lips or not. But he was watching closely the whole time. I turned around and gave him an ass view again, arching my back at him as I did a final rinse of my hair. Normally I shave next, and I actually paused and thought about it, but decided that it would just be too much. So, I just turned the water off, grabbed my towel, and started to dry off. I wrapped my hair in the towel when I was done, then walked over to the sink to finish getting ready.

"Did you put lotion on like you did last time?" I asked eagerly.

"I didn't do it right away because I like to make sure I'm fully dry first. I start with my face, then I take my towel off and dry my hair and brush it out. I went to the sink and did my face stuff. He actually said that he was getting more coffee and left to get another cup. When he got back, I'd already started putting on my lotion. I did that like I always do, but I spent a little extra time on my tits, ass, and pussy. You'll like this part: As I was putting lotion on my stomach, I slid my hands down between my legs and then back up to my stomach again. This stretches my pussy upwards a little and makes my ring stick out. It makes my lips pull up, and you can make out my inner lips some. I noticed it the first time I did it and it turned me on. The second time I could see my clit poking out from my hood. I really liked the way it looked and I kind of forgot he was watching too for a second. It really turned me on because I don't think I ever really paid attention to that before, and I loved how erotic and exposed it made me feel. If he comes and hangs out again tomorrow, I think I'll do that several times very slowly. It was very sexy. You would really like that, I'll have to show you later."

"I'm just entranced by all of this, Jess. I want you to go take a shower like you did for him, and let me see exactly what he saw. I'll probably get so horny I'll just jump you, but I really want to see what he saw."

"Seriously? Right now?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm serious. You shower while I watch, and then I'm going to fuck you good. I can't take this anymore."

"Okay, but I'll just rinse my hair and pretend to wash it. I don't want to wash my hair again. It's not good for it."

We went in the bathroom, and she enacted the whole thing again for me. I kept coming up behind her, and touching her and holding her. I was lightly stroking my cock the whole time. She arched her back when she was rinsing, and as suspected she had been giving him a perfect view of her perfect pussy from behind. Then when she started with the lotion and pulled up on her stomach, causing her pussy to pull up, and it was just so erotic. It made her slit look longer, and her hood would pull back to expose her clit. It also made her ring wiggle up and down, which was erotic in itself. I came up behind her and took over spreading the lotion on her tits and pussy, and repeated what she had been doing - making her pussy pull up, but I was doing it harder and spreading her lips when I ran my fingers between her legs. She stopped me a couple of times, saying she didn't want lotion inside her pussy, to just lightly put it on the lips.

When I'd had enough of watching her hot shower scene we got into the bed and had amazing sex, talking about everything as we did. We fantasy talked about all different scenarios, such as what if he started jacking off in front of her, or if when she was naked he was naked too. Then that escalated into him taking a shower with her, and then him fucking her. In our fantasies we made him have a big cock, of course, and he bent her over the sink and fucked her until her pussy was sore. It was an amazing fuck session, and it just fueled the fire.

As luck would have it, nothing happened the next 2 mornings. Mike had gone over to his ex-fiance's house, and they ended up hooking up. He spent the next 2 nights with her so he wasn't around in the mornings. Jess said that she was bummed he wasn't there. We chatted some that morning, and I confessed to her that I wanted her to shave her pussy in front of him if the chance happened again. I also told her that I wanted her to fully show her pussy to him somehow. She said if the mood felt right, she'd figure out a way to do that.

JESS: Mike was here this morning. He filled me in on his situation with Allie. He got jealous hearing about her going out with guys and reached out to her. They hooked up and spent the last 2 days talking about getting back together.

ME: That doesn't surprise me at all. But more importantly, what else happened?

JESS: Well, not as much as a shower. I did get up and went to get coffee, but he wasn't out there. After a couple of minutes I went to get ready. I took my shower and was getting ready when I heard Mike in the kitchen. I decided I needed to get more coffee and just went out nude. He was there getting coffee for himself. I think I surprised him a little bit. He said he overslept and had come to see if I was up, but he could hear that I was in the shower, so he went to get coffee. I told him he could've said hi, it's not like it isn't something he hasn't already seen before. I told him to come tell me what was going on with Allie while I was got ready. He came in and talked to me while I finished getting dressed. I was nearly done getting ready, and we only chatted for like 10 minutes or so. So, nothing that exciting.

ME: I still find it exciting that you walked out nude. I also am turned on that you said something to him about the fact that it was nothing he hasn't already seen. That's the first time you've said something to him acknowledging your nudity.

JESS: I don't know if it was the first time, but I wanted to make him comfortable. Sorry I don't have a better story for you today. I didn't really get excited myself. It was a different vibe today. Maybe because he was back with Allie and feeling guilty or something.

ME: I doubt that was it. Probably just needed you to let him know it was okay to start back up again. Maybe tomorrow he'll bring you coffee in bed again.

The next morning was very eventful. I was traveling that day, so I wasn't at work to hear the full recap via email. We chatted a tiny bit, but she said she had a lot to share and looked forward to telling me tonight. I got home late, around 9:00 PM. Jess had already eaten and so had I. I was very eager to hear what happened, and I wanted some wine, so I grabbed a bottle and couple of glasses and went into the bedroom where Jess was watching TV. She was in bed nude waiting for me to get home. She sat up and her beautiful breasts came into view.

"Damn, what a sexy sight to come home to!" I said immediately.

"I was so horny I thought I'd play around a little. I didn't cum, but I did tease myself a lot. I'm very wet already," she said.

"Sounds like I might not have time for this glass of wine," I joked.

"We can relax and talk for a while. I want to tell you about my morning. I think you're going to be just as horny as I am after you hear about it," she said excitedly.

I quickly got out of my clothes and joined her in bed with a kiss. I poured each of us a full glass of wine, and Jess started to tell me about her morning.

"He came to the room again today before I'd gotten out of bed. He brought me coffee. I heard him out there before he'd come to the door and took my shirt off, so I'd be completely nude in bed. I didn't know if he'd come to the door or if I would need to go out there, but I wanted to be completely nude either way."

"Were you under the covers, or were you just lying there on top of the covers nude?"

"I had the covers down by my waist, so from the waist up I was exposed. When he came in, I just got out of bed right away and took the coffee from him. I really wanted him to come watch me get ready for work again. I was so horny lying in bed thinking about it that I just jumped right up when he came in. As I got out of bed, I'm sure he got a good pussy flash though. Much more than anything before."

"Oh really? What did you do?" I was fired up now. My boner was rising fast.

"I pulled the covers back but had to turn to put the coffee on the nightstand, so I swung my left leg to the edge of the bed so I could reach the nightstand. As I did that I left my other leg where it was on the bed so my legs were essentially spread pretty wide for a few seconds."

"Where was he standing? Do you think he was looking?"

"He was standing by the end of the bed, looking right at me. He gave me my coffee, then went to the end of the bed and leaned against the wall. I didn't look at him while I was getting out of bed, but he isn't shy about looking so I'm sure he looked when he saw me spread my legs."

"Wow! That is so fucking hot! He must have been beside himself. So, then you went into the bathroom?" I asked.

"Yes. He followed me to the doorway of the bathroom, still talking about Allie. I grabbed me a towel, then went back and started the shower. As the water was warming up, I grabbed my coffee and took a sip, then went to get in the shower. He was still talking and didn't come back right away, but I poked my head out and said I couldn't hear him. He came and sat on the ledge of the bathtub again, and I started washing my hair."

"Did you do the same stuff, arch your back and stuff? Bend over, or do anything new?"

"Not yet. I just washed my hair, did my conditioner, and bathed. As I rinsed, I may have arched my ass a little more than before to give him a peak, but nothing too obvious. But I did need to shave, so I grabbed my razor and some shave cream, and I started to shave under my arms."

I interrupted her at this point, "Oh my! Did you really shave your pussy in front of him?"

She reached under the covers and grabbed my hard dick. "I knew you were already hard as a rock, but be patient and I'll tell you everything the way you like, with lots of detail," she said. She continued to lightly stroke my dick as she resumed talking.

"I started to shave under my arms, but that doesn't take long, and then I moved on to my legs. When shaving my legs, I turn the waterfall off and just put on the wand, because I can get out of the water that way, and it keeps the cream from being washed off. So, I did that, and it was much more quiet while we were talking, which actually made it feel a little weird at first. I think the noise of the shower is kind of a buffer between us or something. But I did start to shave my legs.

You've seen me shave my legs. I put my foot up on the little seat [there is a stone seat that is on one side of the shower. We never used it but it's there] and then I shave each leg that way. I did my right leg first which really didn't show him anything, but when my left leg is up on the seat he can clearly see my pussy while I'm shaving. When I finished my legs, I had to decide, so I just went for it. I grabbed the cream and put some on my hand, then started to lather up my pussy while Mike watched."

"Oh, my fucking god! I cannot believe it. Were you facing him?"

"Your dick just twitched in my hand. I felt it. Maybe we should take a break from the story, and you could just put that thing in me?" she teased.

"Fuck no! Not yet, I want to hear what happened. Keep going," I insisted.

"I started by covering my pussy with the cream. I always start with my pubic mound first. I guess I shave down first, then upwards next to make sure it is really smooth. When that was done, the cream had mostly washed off so I had to apply some more below my lips. I put my foot back up on the seat to spread my legs some and give me room to work. I guess I do spread my pussy lips some when shaving, but it's not like I spread them really wide open, it's more like I pull my right side over so I can shave the left, then I pull the left to do the right. Then I pull up on my mound to stretch my slit upwards so I can get around the top and along the inner edges of my lip on each side. I shave mostly by feel so I just rub my fingers over the skin to feel for where there is stubble and then I shave that spot."

"So, you rub your fingers all over your pussy, a lot, while you are shaving?" I asked with a lewd grin.

She laughed a little, "Yeah, I guess I do. I just feel for where it's not smooth. So yeah, I do rub my fingers over my pussy quite a bit while I'm shaving," she answered with a teasing smile.

"He must have been going crazy. It's just so hard to imagine, but that must have been so hot to watch. He totally must not have been expecting that. Did anything else happen after that?"

"Yes, I asked him to feel it to make sure I didn't miss anything. He couldn't control himself, and he started fingering me wildly instead," she said, obviously joking.

"If only! Maybe not Mike, but if it had been someone else it would've been hot. But really, what happened after that?"

"I finished showering, did my lotion, and got ready just as I did before. He stayed and talked with me the whole time. I didn't really do anything else that was different than I did before, but I did take my time putting the lotion on my tits, tummy, and a little on my pussy. I went really slow when I was pulling upwards on my pubic mound and tummy like I did the other day. I was watching my pussy in the mirror and so was he. I really like the way my pussy looks when I do that. I love exposing my clit like that. I think it looks so sexy! I probably did it like 4-5 times in a row. But other than that, I just got dressed and headed off to work."

"My god babe that is just so erotic and insane. He must just go to his room and jerk off as soon as you leave. How could he not?" I said. "Does that turn you on thinking of him stroking his dick while fantasizing about you?"

"Yes. I do think about that sometimes if he fantasizes about me or if he just thinks I am crazy."

"I am sure he fantasizes about you or at least fantasizes about the situation and thinks of your nude body while he is stroking his cock," I told her.

"I am really horny now, I want to fuck," Jess said as she stood up and pealed her tank top off and dropped her shorts leaving her standing nude in front of me with that amazing pussy at eye level. I reached out and pulled her to me. She climbed on top of me and straddled me on the couch and gave me a deep kiss.

"Tell me what he was thinking while he stroked his cock," she said to me.

"He was fantasizing about licking your tits and sucking your nipples. He wanted to hold them in his hands and feel how firm they are," I told her as she slid down and knelt in front of me. She reached and grabbed the sides of my shorts and pulled them down letting my hard dick spring free. She wrapped her hand around my dick and took it into her mouth as I continued talking to her.

"He then leans in and kisses your neck as he runs his hands around your waist and takes your ass into each of his hands. He kneads your ass as he kisses your neck and works his way back to your nipples," Jess let my dick free from her mouth and climbed on top of me straddling me. She reached down and aligned my dick to her wet pussy before she slid slowly down onto me taking my full length easily.

"Does he want to fuck me?"

"Yes. You reach down and feel his cock through his shorts. His cock is hard. He is really big too the way you like. Long and fat. You reach into his shorts and take his cock out wrapping your hand around his size," she started to grind on me pushing my dick into her G spot while grinding her clit against my pelvis bone.

"He is amazed by your body and his cock is so hard because he has wanted you for so long. He reaches for your pussy allowing his fingers to slide through your wet slit. He plays with your clit and then shoves a finger into your pussy making you gasp. He wants you now, so he lifts you up and puts you on the bathroom counter. You spread your legs putting one leg up on to the counter, so your pussy is spread wide for him to see. He drops to his knees, and he puts his mouth to your lips. You moan as he takes your clit into his lips and sucks on it," Jess moaned and picked up the pace as she listened to me describe Mike's fantasy for her.

"He stands up and his big hard dick is ready for you. You want to feel him inside you, and you reach forward pulling him to you. You feel the resistance as his thick cock as it forces its way into your tight pussy, stretching you more then you are used to. You grab him by his waist pulling him into you forcing his big cock deep into your pussy until you cannot take anymore. Deep into your pussy where you like to be fucked. You love the feel of his big cock and that full feeling it gives you. The angle is perfect, and his head is grinding deep in you to your spot. You open your eyes, and you see him looking down at your body as he fucks you. Mesmerized by your body, he is in disbelief that he finally gets to fuck you. He is getting close, you can tell, and you tell him to go faster, to fuck you harder as you are almost to your orgasm as well. He fucks you harder making it hurt, thrusting his big cock deep into your tight pussy. Then his balls tighten, and he tells you that he is going to cum. This is enough to put you over the edge and your orgasm comes over your body like a tidal wave. You pull him into you deep and right as you are about to cum you feel his big cock thrust one last time bottoming out deep into you and his hot cum shoots into your pussy."

Just as I said he came into her pussy, Jess orgasmed on my dick falling into my arms. As her orgasm subsided, she felt my still hard dick twitching in her pussy and she said, "Let's go to the bedroom. I want you to fuck me with the big dildo and then I want to you feel you inside me after until you cum." She knew exactly what I wanted in that exact moment, and we went and did just that.