Jess Meets Kathy

Story Info
Jess goes out with Patrick but goes home with Kathy.
8.4k words
4.75
13.6k
21
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
486 Followers

I don't know what to expect of tonight. Patrick has invited me out, it's with his work colleagues, and he's asked me to dress for a black-tie event. I don't have black cocktail dresses but I have nice dresses that I hope will pass.

I've had my hair done, I have just showered, all I need is my makeup and to choose one of three dresses I have laid out on the bed.

"That one looks too slutty, it's too warm to wear that, but I do like it, this one is a bit blue and short... But it matches my nails and I have a full set of accompanying extras with it." I stand naked talking to myself nervously.

I pick up the leading dress and hold it in front of me as I examine myself in the mirror.

A row erupts downstairs and I let my kids fight it out for a moment. I bring my arm down that's clutching the hanger and smile at myself in the mirror. I'm not surprised I have all of this interest in me, but I am surprised that my husband left me with the two kids.

His new girlfriend must have offered him more sex than me. I was happy with birthdays and Christmas, that's twice a month. Ok, for one month of the year. I don't know why I don't enjoy it, I used to. I used to be the one who instigated, to the point that he'd get fed up. The slightest bit of kink or sex on the tv, it would drive me wild.

If I saw him looking at another girl, I'd want him to fuck me. If particular sounds or smells hit me, I'd want sex. I was insatiable. And then, one day, I didn't. It didn't fizzle out, it just, sort of repulsed me. The lack of sex all of a sudden was a problem for him, I'd gone from one extreme to the other, and I couldn't explain it.

It wasn't long after that he'd left, found someone new and moved out. He upset me and called me all sorts of names. He even accused me of being a dyke. I put it down to anger and disappointment. I wasn't offended by being called that, anything but.

I was happy being single, turning men down. My friends though said I'd gone long enough. "We know a lovely bloke, Patrick. We'll hook you up." They chimed. I only agreed to keep them quiet. He is lovely though, I like him, just not, you know sexually.

I look at my silver watch and see I have a little time before the babysitter arrives. She's a gorgeous girl from down the street. She earns extra money sitting for kids. I don't often go out and have met her a few times though to know I can trust her.

She makes me laugh, and I turn into a crazy person walking into things or tripping over chairs. I find myself speaking nonsense and often become tongue-tied just explaining the simplest of instructions to her.

I've texted her everything she needs to know for tonight so I won't embarrass myself, and I can keep interactions to a minimum.

I quickly check my tan, making sure it's balanced across my skin. I run my hands up my long firm legs. I examine my pussy, making sure it is presentable if I relent for him.

I pick up my make-up case and use bronzer on my face and brown shimmering shades as I paint my face and decorate my lips. The shades blend nicely, but it's hard doing my make-up, my round jaw, and round firm cheekbones make it harder to shade. I think if my features were smaller it would be easier.

I use a nice blue eyeliner that corners and shapes my eyes, it'll match my dress and my nails. The fight downstairs escalates and I have to shout at them over the bannisters.

They each shout back blaming the other for not sharing. I'll be glad to speak with adults for the evening.

A short while later I'm dressed. I've put my sandals on and I pose in front of the mirror with my blue shoulder purse. I'll coil the gold chain it has and just clutch it. I haven't looked like this since I was married.

Nerves hit me. "What if Patrick wants sex? What can I say this time?" I think about how I can get out of it. The doorbell goes.

"Is it Hannah mum, is it Hannah." The kids scream and start running about. They know Hannah better than I do from when they met her at their friend's houses.

I walk downstairs and open the door. Big tits press at her T-shirt and her blonde hair is tied back, her neck is long.

She smiles at me, and I go to kiss her cheek. She laughs. "Kisses. That's a new one." I feel embarrassed and offer her to come in.

I step back and twist my ankle, not painfully, but embarrassingly enough that it makes me slip. I giggle as she catches my hand.

"Are you ok?" She laughs.

"Too much gin." I joke.

She looks serious. "That explains a lot."

"No, I don't drink. Not like that. I mean I do drink, but it's not like I pour it over my corn flakes. Well, I say I don't drink, I do. I mean socially..." I stop as she stares at me open-mouthed.

She kicks her trainers off as my kids run up to hug her. I catch sight of her feet, her toes are small and cute, and her ankles are nice too. I step forward to close the door.

"Oww," Hannah shouts as I feel something hard under my foot. I step back in shock and knock an umbrella off the coat hook by the door and I spin to try and catch it.

She laughs at me again. "Gin on your corn flakes?" She checks her foot for damage. I glance checking that its ok, but resist the urge to touch it.

I look at the floor wanting it to swallow me up. I don't know why I behave like this in front of her. The kids pull her to the lounge and I put my purse down and pick up discarded beakers.

I take them to the kitchen to hide from her for a minute or two. Once I've composed myself I walk into the lounge and see her playing and watching Bluey on TV.

She looks at me. "You look beautiful." Her eyes scan me.

"So do you," I reply. Where did that come from? She looks confused and turns back to playing. I trip over a toy and crash lightly into the door frame and exit. I hope she didn't see, and I hope whatever I do, I don't do anything stupid tonight.

I text her final instructions from the kitchen and shout for my kids to say goodbye. I can't show my face to Hannah, she turns me into a fool.

The doorbell goes and I shout goodbyes and leave.

We're in a Tudor building, it's full of character and history. The hall itself is extravagant, the string quartet plays soft music, and the lights aren't too bright.

The atmosphere is relaxed, and everyone here is networking, mingling or chatting with associates. I don't know anyone here as Patrick has asked me to be his plus one at his firm's annual summer party.

I stand next to him as he schmoozes with yet another group of people and I grin and nod politely, answering questions and joining in the small talk. We're all sipping on Champagne, lagers or orange juice waiting to be called in for dinner. After dinner, we'll be out in the garden to finish the night dancing and drinking.

I'm made up to look my best. My hair is up and cost me a pretty penny. The tight blue halter neck cocktail mini dress fits me nicely and I'm pleased with my matching flat sandals. I am concerned that my mini is too short and feel too old to be wearing my outfit. But, the babysitter is at home looking after the kids, and I'm out for a good time. Everyone has told me how stunning I am. I know they're probably right, but my self-confidence is low.

I look at Patrick, I think he's nice, but it's not serious, though I think he wants the relationship to move on. I'm nervous as I feel that tonight will be the night he expects to be on a promise. The problem is, I don't feel like putting out. Not with him anyway.

I enjoy his company and going to watch the football, drinking with his mates and date nights are interesting, but sleeping over and having sex fill me with dread. I've made so many excuses I feel as though time is running out.

As I laugh politely at someone's dirty joke, a young lady catches my eye. She knows she's caught my eye, she's smiling at me. Just as I double-take, I see she's talking intently with someone else and turns her back. Her bare back is beautiful, her black leather dress is laced from the small of her back to her mid-back. My view of her is suddenly blocked as someone else joins her group to talk.

Maybe she wasn't smiling at me after all.

I return to being the dutiful partner to Patrick, but I'm distracted and consumed with trying to work out what I've seen.

Looking at Patrick he smiles and says goodbye as he takes my elbow and guides me to another group of people.

"We'll just say hello to Mike, that's my boss, and his wife Tricia. Then, we've done the rounds and we can have fun with my colleagues." He whispers in my ear. I nod and grin.

We approach and Patrick introduces us. More small talk and I'm getting bored and struggling to look interested. I cast my eye about for the rest of the time we spend mingling looking for the girl that smiled.

Eventually, a smartly dressed gentleman calls us into the dining room to eat. He looks as though he's dressed ready to lead a platoon of Victorian soldiers into battle. He's rather portly and probably wouldn't last five minutes running through smokey cannon fire.

Chatter slows and people start making their way to the tables according to the big table plan by the door.

Patrick begins telling me about the people we will probably be sharing a table with, but I zone out as I see the girl again. She is a short distance away, talking to another girl, but she looks me in the eye.

Her hair is light brown and long. She's tall and fit, her dress is a panelled leather dress that clings to her thin, fit figure. Although her hair is pulled back into a long ponytail she has a long fringe that hangs over her left eye. Her face is attractive, long and narrow, a little masculine I think, but there is no indication as to why.

A smile forms across my face and embarrassed I immediately attempt to hide it, by looking away. I don't know why this girl has taken my interest.

Patrick is still talking to me, gently guiding me to our table with his hand on the small of my back. Internally I panic as I lose her in the throng.

We get to our seats and Patrick turns to shake hands with a colleague at another table I take the opportunity to look around the dining room, but I can't see her.

We sit, and Patrick introduces me to colleagues from the firm, ladies and gents with their nervous plus ones. We all smile and nod, wanting another drink to reduce our nerves, or to get the formal part of the evening over and done with.

As the starter is brought over, by a rather attractive but young waitress to the table, I notice someone at the next table to ours, get up. In the fresh gap, I see her sitting on the furthest side. She doesn't see me. She's talking, flanked by two other girls and a group of guys.

They all seem to be taken by her, and I watch her interact confidently. I try to work out who she's with, is she with one of the girls, or with another guy at the table? I can't tell as my view is again impeded.

Suddenly she looks up, she sees me watching her. I can't hear her, she's too far away, but she's stumbled over her words. The girls flanking her look toward me to see what's taken her attention.

Patrick asks something of me, I think.

"Sorry?" I say, distracted.

"White wine, or red Jess." He repeats.

"I'm sorry, red please," I answer. He pours me a drink and then offers it to the table. I glance back at the other table, but my view is blocked and I can't see her.

"Are you ok? You seem away with the fairies." Patrick asks concerned.

"I don't mean to be. I think I've got a headache coming on." I reply, trying to think of what to say.

I look at him, and he scowls "getting your excuses in early?" He says, and then he tries to pass it off as a joke.

"I'm sorry! Pardon." I let my annoyance show through at his comment. I feel caught out as subconsciously I probably am making an early excuse, but, I don't want him knowing and I suddenly feel guilty. I've felt stressed and worried all evening about whether we'll have sex. It's been working me up.

Patrick smirks, annoying me some more. "Never mind. I'm sorry." He says politely and starts a conversation with Dave, Pete, or whoever is sitting next to him.

I look at the lady, Diane, I think is her name, sitting nervously to my left. She shifts in her seat, probably hoping I don't talk to her. I don't, I just smile, and she starts a conversation with "What brings you here?"

I hope I didn't rudely raise my eyes to heaven like I think I did.

"Patrick my partner works for the company," I say smiling as best I can.

She smiles back at me and sips her drink. "Is that him next to you?" She points with her perfectly plucked eyebrows.

"Yes." I smile back. I wonder if she's for real. The waiters and waitresses serve our starters.

She grins. "Very handsome. I'm with Vinnie..." She starts telling me about Vinnie and how long they've been married, and that he's been working in accounts for five years and blah blah blah.

Patrick talks a little to me but he is more about entertaining the table. He's probably the most senior of the group of employees sat here too, and he does well making sure everyone is comfortable and having fun.

Diane seems ok in all fairness, she keeps trying to talk to me about hair and make-up, and her last holiday. Although she's nice, I find her boring. I'm listening to her trying to fain interest, but my attention is taken again. The girl at the other table has stood up and is laughing loudly with her group.

She's shuffling between chairs, I try to ignore her, putting a fork of potato into my mouth. I glance back up and see her watching me as she walks behind my table. I feel shocked and concerned about her being so close. I hope she doesn't embarrass me or make me feel awkward. I sense her pass my chair, and her fingers graze and press my shoulder in a single smooth motion. I move my chair in slightly to let her pass and look over my shoulder as she glides past, into a dark corner and out of sight.

I look back at my plate and see Patrick looking at me from the corner of his eye. He turns away to talk to the table again.

I shift uncomfortably in my seat. I don't know what she has done to me, but I feel aroused. Uncomfortably so. I slide my hand under the table and grip Patrick's thigh with my hand, for reassurance, for a man. His strong hand grips mine in his and he turns to smile.

I grin back at him. I suddenly feel safe and I sit quietly listening to him on one side of me, and Diane chewing on the other.

Eventually, after what seems like an eternity, the meal is over. Patrick gets up and holds his hand out to help me up. I smile at Diane wishing her well and we agree to meet later to continue talking about whatever it was she was boring me with.

Patrick tugs at me, pulling me through the chairs. I casually look behind me and over the room. My heart jumps into my mouth as I see the girl tenderly kiss a dark-haired girl sitting to her left. I find myself staring as I am being pulled away. The girl, who has caught my attention so completely, opens her eyes and looks straight at me and grins. Shocked, I quickly look away and try to catch up with Patrick.

We're standing in the extremely large garden. The lawn is lush green, it looks as though someone has combed it, it's so perfect. There's even a croquet square.

There are lots to explore in the wide expanse of lawns, bushes, and trees, and there's a lovers maze. Some of the older guests stroll looking at the flowers, the younger guests are by the pagoda dancing to the live band or drinking.

I spin slowly on my heel looking around the grounds in amazement at the beauty. The building is gorgeous and the garden is lovely, the evening air is fresh, and people are loitering about talking.

I survey the open area looking for the girl that's been catching my eye. I'm saddened that I can't see her and stick closer to Patrick as he talks to yet more people. The new ice breaker is about how lovely the food is. I have to agree that it was nice and it's easier to talk about that than anything else, but how long can you talk about food before you start talking about cooking, and unless it's about pasta or oven-baked frozen pizza I'm out of my depth. I'm either going to have to get pissed to loosen up, dance or go home.

Sitting on the sofa with a cup of tea does sound appealing, but the free bar and having a babysitter means it'd be rude not to take advantage and stay out.

I stand patiently trying to get Patrick's attention to offer him a drink. At last, I get to speak to him. I tell him I'm off to the bar and to dance. He smiles and says he'll join me in a bit.

At the bar, there's is a short queue. The one barmen and one woman are doing their best to serve drinks quickly and efficiently. I'm standing on my own and watching when I sense a shiver. I feel a finger track down the back of my arm.

Surprised I turn to see a tall girl standing behind me smiling. My first reaction is to smile. She smiles back. "You're Paddy's girlfriend aren't you?" She says holding out a hand. I check her out as I reach for it. A small diamond ring sits proudly on the ring finger of her left hand that hangs at her side, she's taken I assume. Her fingers are long and her nails are clean, rounded and perfectly manicured. As I take it I feel its delicate softness.

She pulls me close to her taking me by astonishment. Her left-hand springs to my waist, and grips me. "I'm Kathy, Sales Director. I work with Paddy. He's one of the good guys." She smiles at me again and kisses my cheeks Parisian style.

"Has he walked the garden with you yet? It's gorgeous." She looks at me with pale blue eyes. She wears no makeup, but her skin is smooth and lightly tanned.

"No, he's been talking. But it does look nice. I was just admiring it myself." I say.

"I'm sorry, he's a workaholic and needs to relax. Tell you what, let's grab a drink and I'll walk you around. I've not been here before and I'd love to get ideas for my place." She looks at me. "Come on, how often do you get to visit a place like this? It'll be fun." Her soft nodding makes me nod in agreement and she takes my hand in hers and forces us to the front of the queue.

"Two glasses of Champagne please." She asks dominantly. She doesn't even ask what I like to drink, or if I even like Champagne. The staff suddenly look flustered and guests behind us look frustrated.

We get our drinks and walk off down the garden. She holds my hand tightly and she points out some roses and other flowers I can't pronounce the names of. She lets go of my hand as she crouches to look at a flower label.

Her legs are long, her black sandaled heels are buckled around her ankle. Her legs look super smooth, and silky. She looks up at me and grins. "I know a great little place we can sneak off to?" She suggests expectantly.

I suddenly feel a jolting shock. "Oh, I thought we were looking at the flowers? You said you'd not been here before" I say, she stares at me, surveying my legs, my hips and breasts. She just shrugs gently at me.

"We are? You've been checking me out all evening. You want me don't you?" She stays crouched. Her hand hangs limply from her knee, the other spins the stem of her champagne flute.

"I don't know. I mean, No. I'm not like that." I reply scared.

Her face contorts slightly, she looks puzzled. "What's like that meant to mean?"

"You know," I reply quickly feeling awkward.

"No, I don't. Explain." She says rather bullish, making me blush.

"Into girls," I say strongly.

"You keep looking at me. You can't say you're not into girls. I see you checking me out. I just saw you licking your lips and staring at my legs. You've stared across the main hall searching me out. You looked pleased as I searched for you, and you didn't throw my touch from your shoulder at the table either." She pauses.

I find the silence awkward. It has to break.

"You're an attractive lady." I compliment her and smile. "I don't sleep with girls I'm afraid."

Yesok1
Yesok1
486 Followers