Jess Meets Kathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch her head drop. There's silence again. She looks at a plant. I break the silence again. "Ok. Shall we walk together?" I offer.

She stands and puts her arm in mine and we walk. I feel content walking arm in arm with her. It feels natural. I feel happy and I hope it isn't from the fact that I've been drinking.

We walk and talk, mostly about the garden, but she seems interested in me, she's the first person tonight to ask genuine questions and who laughs with me.

We leave a path and walk around a hedge. She gently presses me into it, and I face her, we're centimetres apart. She throws our now empty glasses to the floor and takes each of my wrists in either hand holding them to my sides.

"What are you doing?" I ask, the hedge prickles at my back as she moves her face toward mine. I see her eyes close and she kisses my lips ever so gently.

I move my head out of the way and her head falls into my neck and she laughs.

"I want to kiss you." She whispers.

"I'm with my boyfriend, I don't kiss girls." I protest.

"Paddy isn't interested in you, if you were my girlfriend I wouldn't ignore you, I'd cherish you." She says gently kissing the side of my neck. Her lips gently press and stick to my skin. It feels nice.

"What about the girl you are with and the ring you wear?" I try and talk about her relationship to bring her to her senses.

"Girl, I'm with?" She stops kissing me to look into my eyes.

"Yes," I smirk. "I saw you kiss the girl at your table earlier," I explain.

"Oh. I didn't realise anyone saw it. I'm always on the lookout for a new girlfriend." She replies, lying. She knows very well that I saw her.

"Loyal then?" I push her away.

"For the right person. I haven't found her yet. I hope I will or maybe I have." She tries to kiss me again.

"That ring. It looks like an engagement ring?" I ask. She's kissing my neck working gently under my ear and along my jaw.

"It is. We're going through a rough patch. She's pretty, she's great in bed, but she's so boring. Anyway, I don't want to talk about her." She replies between her kisses.

I'm not pushing her away. I'm surprised to be enjoying this. We're interrupted as we hear voices.

"Come on." She giggles and pulls me away. We run a little down a grass track and between another set of bushes.

I'm turned on and excited. The running and hiding, the kissing. I feel young again. I pull her into me and kiss her. I push my tongue into her mouth and we kiss passionately. My hands are up her back, stroking her skin gently.

"How old are you? I'm too old for you, surely." I ask as I break our kiss.

"Age isn't important." She replies and moves to kiss me again.

"God. You look so beautiful. Blue suits you." She compliments me and I get embarrassed. Her finger runs along the edging of my blue halter top.

"I love black haired beauties, that blue eye shadow and the blue nail varnish. It's so sexy." She smiles at me playing with my fingertips between our chests. "I wish I was brave with wearing colour." She adds kissing me again.

Her cleavage is nice. It's small, she's probably wearing push-ups, but she catches me looking.

"I'm not stopping you." Another grin. Her shiny white teeth appear from behind her thin lips. She moves our hands and wiggles her chest in front of me.

I move my face down. My nose rests, nestled between her tits. Her hand moves to the back of my head as she strokes it. I kiss her chest. My face feels the softness of her bosom.

Her hands tug my skirt higher up my thighs. I take a wider stance without thinking, voluntarily providing her with access between my legs. Her finger takes my chin as she lifts my face to hers, I tremble with nerves as she plants a kiss on my lips and winks.

She drops to her haunches and slides my dress further up around my waist. I see the top of her head lurch between my legs and I feel her tongue lick the front of my soaking panties.

"Oh my." I gush as her tongue circles my clit. In one deft movement, my knickers are yanked down my legs. The cool evening air makes my damp pussy shiver and I gasp as she takes my cunt into her mouth.

My right-hand moves above my head, it scratching and tickling against the thick green bush as I try to keep my balance. I hope I don't fall into it. My left sits atop her head.

I mumble a swear word as her tongue slides between my pussy lips. Her hands slide up each of my bare thighs as she provides my first experience of lesbian oral sex.

Her head presses between my legs. I feel myself dribble, the sensation is out of this world. I lower myself to receive more and try to quieten so as not to alert anyone nearby.

Biting my tongue, I quietly scream as I feel a finger enter my tight pussy. It screws in and out of me and I bristle with excitement. Her other hand raises to rub my clit. It feels violent and harsh, but it's good.

The gentle chattering of people approaches. I'm pent up, I want a fuck, but I'm scared we'll be caught. I tap the top of her head, and try and pull myself away.

I moan and try to stop myself. I am afraid people will hear. "Stop, stop." I panic tapping the top of her head.

She pulls back, and looking up at me she smiles. Her finger is still in my cunt "it's ok" she says and puts her face back. Her tongue washes between my pussy lips. I grab a handful of leaves.

Her finger fucks me harder. My hole relishes the attention. I feel my hips roll as I ride her face and her hand. The voices get louder, I can almost make out what the people are saying as they approach, closer but out of sight.

Panicking my knees almost give way as I cum. I force my hand to my mouth to stop myself from shrieking too loudly. She gives me another quick lick and I feel her wet finger wipe along the bottom of my arse before she pulls my knickers back up and my skirt down.

Her hand on my back she coaxes me to walk further down the path as two couples emerge behind us, totally oblivious to us. She looks at me and we both laugh. "Fuck that was close. I thought we were going to get caught then." She says mid chuckle.

"You're dangerous." I snigger.

We walk briskly and she leads me down a 'Staff Only' path where a wrought iron gate is closed across the access of a walled garden.

"Let's see what's in here?" She suggests. There's a deep clunk of metal as the gate catch slips and it creaks loudly, its pitch becomes high and then lowers as she pulls it open.

"You can play with me in here. I doubt there's any staff around at this time of night." She looks at me quickly and looks away again as she sneaks in pulling at my hand.

I feel so excited, naughty and sexy. I've never played with a girl before let alone having risky public sex. We pass through the gate and she tries to close it quietly, it's anything but, so she leaves it ajar.

Leaning against the brick wall, she pulls me into her and we kiss passionately. My hands hold the back of her head as our lips purse tightly against the others. Our tongues swirl and twist together, darting about and exploring each other's mouths.

Ever so gently she pushes me away, and I lean forward craning my neck for another kiss.

"Do you want to fuck me? I want you to fuck me." She says.

Nervously I smile. "I'd love to." I've never been so keen to fuck someone in all my life. The woman standing in front of me is so much younger than me, so gorgeous and so fit.

"You're so fucking beautiful. I love women with dark hair." She looks me up and down. I blush and feel my cheeks redden.

She turns her back to me and reaches for a small zip at the top of her bum. She pulls it down exposing her firm buttocks. A string of pearls disappears between her arse crack, and I can't help falling for temptation and pulling them down. She manipulates her legs, and they drop to her ankles and she steps out of them.

"Those pearls have been driving me wild all evening." She kicks them away. "A present for the gardeners." She laughs.

I'm thrilled to see her stripped of her knickers, her skirt is folded up and I'm just as excited to see her quim. A small shaved 'V" is all she has on top of her vagina.

She's pink and smooth. I tentatively examine her with exploratory touches. Her pussy lips catch on my fingers and I feel her wetness as I press my fingers against her. My first touch of another woman's pussy. She's patient with me. I slowly and nervously play. I want to, it's beautiful, it feels nicer than cock and it's so much more beautiful.

She presses her lips against mine. "No rush." She smiles and kisses me again. I extend my finger pressing between her lips and it glides easily along to her hole.

My pussy excites and twitches between my legs. I'm enjoying this, hiding from people, fingering another girl in a discrete part of the grounds.

She sighs and puts an arm over my shoulder, her head is placed in the crook of my neck. I feel her warm breath as she stands with her legs spread as I press my finger further into her.

Her cunt feels tight. Her hole is slippery and wet. My fingertip tracks and races around her ring, and slips into her. A small groan escapes her, and she licks and kisses my neck.

My nose fills with her strong perfume, it's pleasant and smells expensive, though it tastes bitter on her skin.

The joint of my thumb knocks and presses against her clit, and my finger strains to get deeper inside of her. I finger her back and forth. I feel her get wetter and her complaints are more audible.

"Sh. People may hear." I whisper. She responds with a short giggle but she doesn't say anything.

I finger fuck her slowly and gently, she trembles slightly and moves to face me. Her kiss is deep and deliberate and she breathes into my mouth and gently clamps her teeth on my tongue. Her hips press down forcing herself onto my hand. She grabs hold of my wrist to hold its place. Her moan is short and sweet, she stands staring into my eyes.

We break, and she pulls my hand up to our mouths. "Taste me." She offers. I look at my finger gently glistening with a clear silvery shine. I curl my finger towards my lips and tenderly lick it, and suck it. She watches me, in interest, testing me, learning my barriers and inhibitions.

"Go down on me. Lick it?" She smiles and looks down at the floor between us.

I feel a little nervous. "Right." I grin. I crouch. My hands slip down her wonderfully smooth legs. I slide my hands back up and down, fully appreciating her skin.

My eyes catch her cunt. She's so well aroused, swollen and ballooned. I kiss it. My first cunt, her smell is powerful, and her moistness dribbles from her folds.

"Wow!" I comment.

"Indeed!" She smiles. "I bloody love girls." She says. I look up from her groin and see her looking down at me intently, her smile is one of incredulous lust.

I extend my tongue and draw it along her. Strings of her dribble catch me and smear delicately down my chin. It's like trying a soft exotic fruit for the first time, unsure if I'll like it. It's not unpleasant. I spread her with my thumbs and look at her. I've not seen a pussy this close, or at this angle before.

She's more red than pink and is sensitive to my touch. I lick her lips and kiss her pussy again. She giggles and flinches back from me.

Alarmed I look up, she's biting her lip. Her fingers have dug into my hair and she forces my face back between her legs. I suck at her enlarged labia. She reacts with obvious enjoyment. I try to probe her with my tongue, licking between her folds and bulges. Her musky metallic flavour is intriguing catching the underneath and edges of my tongue.

I lick her more forcefully trying to get into her hole, I lick her bean, and suck at it, licking the sides and edges. I suck harder, and she groans in pleasure. She rubs and presses into my mouth.

Gripping her thighs, I feel her waist push into me, and after a second or two, she pushes me away. She encourages me up by pulling on my hair between her fingers and she kisses me.

"Do my skirt back up, please. We've been ages. Paddy will be looking for you. My partner will be wondering where I've got to." We wipe our mouths. She turns and I try to get the zipper to meet and draw the metal zip up.

"Fancy being naughty?" She asks looking at me. I nod. "I feel a little naughty now, all being said." I laugh and she smiles. "What's on your mind?" I ask.

"Let's get out of here and get an Uber back to my flat." She straightens her dress. "I want your tits out." She playfully squeezes my chest.

"I thought you had a house with a garden. You said about looking for ideas." I say.

"It was a ruse, to get you on my own." She smiles cheekily. I return the smile.

"We could do. I don't know anyone here, it's up to you. What do I say to Paddy?" I look at my shoes, her feet and her legs. "Fuck it, let's do it." I decide.

She takes my hand and pulls me stepping over her knickers and out through the thin gap of the gate. We carefully walk down the 'Staff Only' path and hesitate before moving on. We quickly touch up each other's hair and walk.

There are a lot more people out in the garden now, and the live band has more people dancing to it. "Come on this way, we can get out without being seen." Kathy marches me around the back of the bar and we make our way towards the building to leave.

"Kathy, where have you been?" A girl grabs her arm and Kathy stops and looks awkwardly at her then at me.

"For fucks sake, you're joking aren't you?" The girl says, she looks cross. She looks at me "She'll be back with me, so don't think that this is anything. She has her little flings, gets bored and comes back apologising and grovelling, it's what she does, regularly. I've been with her since school. I know her better than she knows herself. She asked me to marry her the last time." I don't reply as she flashes a matching engagement ring. "I guess it's back to my flat on my own tonight then?" She shouts at Kathy.

People turn to look at the commotion. I panic as Paddy pushes his way to us. "What's happening? Is everything ok... Jess? Kath?" He looks at us both and looks at Kathy's girlfriend. "Oh!" He says, the penny drops. "That explains the headaches and excuses." He says to me. My stomach groans and my heart is in my mouth.

"Paddy, please. It's not like that?" I reply. He looks at me, he's given up and isn't going to fight. He scratches his head and turns to walk off. "I think we ought to leave Kathy," I say. I'm taken aback by the events that have escalated so quickly. One minute I was on my knees eating pussy, the next confronting our partners. So much for sneaking out.

I want to get out of here quickly and feel embarrassed as these people look at us.

"Come on." I reach for her hand for support and to get us out of here. I feel self-conscious as people I don't know watch us. Though a lot of people seem to be losing interest and have started gossiping and chatting amongst themselves.

Kathy eventually takes my hand and marches us both out. "I'll be out of a job, I wasn't planning on such an exit." Her face is glum and she books an Uber on her phone.

We leave the reception area and walk quickly out of the front of the building. The walk up the front path is long and lonely as we walk in silence to the front gate. We exit onto the road and stand to the side out of sight.

"Did you like Paddy?" Kathy asks.

I look at her studying her face. It looks full of panic, she's solemn and has turned white. I think she's going to be sick.

I shake my head. "I don't think it would have lasted much longer with him." I look at Kathy who has become fidgety. "What about you, your fiancee?" I ask.

Kathy shrugs. "The same." She looks at me. "I don't think I liked her, but she's been a constant in my life. We've been dating since school."

"Do you want to go back to yours on your own?" I watch her for a reaction, and I get one. "God, no. I haven't done all that to go home on my own. I don't know what I'm going to do now though."

She checks her phone. "Uber is almost..." She says and a car pulls up. "...here." She talks to the driver through the window and then stands to face me, opening the back door. "Ladies first." She ushers me in, closes the door and walks around to the other side of the car.

The journey was quick, we got to her flat where we started drinking water. We made small talk, putting the events of what happened at her work do behind us. The small talk developed into something deeper. We learned a lot about each other. She's twenty-four, 12 years younger than me, she's very good at what she does. She's a single child who has found it difficult settling down with the one person she's been with for the last seven years, and who was her best friend from school, friends since they were eleven. She's a self-confessed serial cheat.

I'm pleased with her honesty but very sceptical that anything will develop from this.

It's taken a while for her to get me on my back. My skirt is once again rolled up around my waist, my right leg is resting on the back of the sofa and my left foot is planted on the sheepskin rug on the floor.

My head is comfortably resting on a cushion against the arm of the light brown sofa, and my right arm is up curled around my head. I look up at the white ceiling as her face is buried between my legs. Her hair is wrapped and tangled around the fingers of my left hand.

Kathy has been taking her time, it's a wonderful feeling a finger sitting in my pussy, gently moving. Her mouth sucks on my clit, and I can just feel her breath on me. I feel so comfortable lying there being fucked. I smile to myself, not believing what's happening, but thoroughly relaxed.

Occasionally as I look down my body I can see her eyes looking and watching me. She smiles at me from between my legs. "You taste so good." She says. I smile contented. Her finger gently fucking me and her tongue drawing shapes on me.

I try hold back the pulsing urge to cum, but the contractions in my abdomen make me quiver and I can't hold back the tide. She slurp's harder on my clit, rubbing her thumb across it as I cum.

"Wow!" I announce to her.

I've been enjoying sex with her, and I eagerly undress her and strip myself of my clothes. Her body is slim, her ribs frame tight abs, the outline of her stomach muscles show a light definition of a six-pack. As she kneels in front of me I run my hands over it. The firm washboard stomach has no give to the light pressing of my fingertips.

I run my hand down her stomach and between her legs. Her arse is tight too. I lean in and kiss her.

"Come on, let's go to bed?" Kathy stands and pulls me up. I scoop up my clothes and follow her to her bedroom. I can't keep my eyes off her legs and arse.

Her bedroom is large and she opens a drawer under the bed. I drop my clothes to the floor and climb on to the firm bed and look at what she's doing.

She stands holding a big dildo and rodeo briefs, and a smile grows across our faces. "Lets fuck!" She says.

She steps into and then pulls the knickers up her legs and manipulates one end of the dildo into her pussy, the other fastened through a whole at the front of the pants. It looks big and heavy and I lie on my back ready.

My pussy feels on fire, and the anticipation of feeling her between my legs makes me wet, and my heart race. To think earlier in the evening, I was trying to think of reasons not have sex with my boyfriend, and in a matter of hours I'm getting ready to receive a digging out from a girl.

I watch her put a condom on, wrenching the elastic ring wide open and pulling it over her plastic cock with expert ease. She joins me on her plush bed, and kneels next to me. I feel the shiny cock in my hand and grip it tightly, there is a soft give to it, but not much.

If it was a real cock, I don't think I'd be so keen to touch it, but looking at it, between the legs of this naked woman, her nice tits and fit tummy, I enjoy it, especially as she seems to like how I play with it too.