Jess Meets Kathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bring the cock to my lips and kiss it, licking the shaft with my tongue. We keep eye contact as she watches me suck it. It tastes of plastic, or rather chemicals and it fills my mouth as I open wide.

Being glad that its a toy and attached to a woman, I'm keen and enthusiastic, more so than had it been a real cock.

"Ok, show me that arse." Kathy demands.

I shift around and kneel over. Within seconds the head of the cock pushes at my pussy entrance. I groan in ecstatic pleasure as my cunt yawns open to take the large prosthetic. Right away its obvious Kathy is not going to take prisoners.

The cock surges into me and I find myself shunted an inch or two across her shifting duvet. I find myself crying out as her thighs slap into the back of me.

I lose my breath with the strength and vigour of her thrusts. My pussy soon dribbles and squelches as her plastic cock widens my underused hole. The stretching of my cavern stings as my ring and lips catches, claw and grip at the solid rod.

My hole feels turned inside out and sore, but my god i fucking love it. I've never been ploughed like this before and the sensation is ridiculously delicious.

My throat grunts and groans as I cling onto the bedsheets below me. My tits swing and bounce beneath me, I try to catch my breath again, but I cum before i know it.

Kathy rolls me onto my back, her hair still tied back but is becoming messy as her fringe sticks her perspiring forehead. Our heat forces our skin to stick as she lies over me for a sensual, passionate kiss.

She forces my legs open, and my eyes widen as she quickly forces herself back into me. I giggle with nervous trepidation as her hard fucking starts again.

I feel my clit squash as she pushes into me. Her hands hold my waist tightly as she expertly fucks me like a machine.

The feel of my fluids evacuate under the pressure of her pummelling is obvious as I feel my filthy stickiness seep into between my legs and into my now sweaty arse crack.

She stares down at me intently, grinning, as I lie there supine. My breasts slide slightly apart and move up and down with her motion. Her hand moves to gently stroke my pussy, as she flicks and slaps my clit.

Closing my eyes I swear as I cum loudly against her.

She pulls her pants off and her dildo out of herself. We kiss again and hold each other.

It's one in the morning. I get out of her bed naked. The room smells of sex. She sits back on her pillow resting against her headboard. "You're not going are you?" Kathy asks, desperation in her voice.

"I think I need to. I told the sitter I'd be back by one, and it's gone that already." I collect my clothes from her room and get dressed in stages.

"Will I... No! I mean, I'd like to see you again." Kathy looks at me.

I grin at her. "We'll have to see. I think we need to evaluate everything that's happened. Last night was a bit of a shock. I went out with a man, I saw a hand grenade, so to speak, go off very publicly, and ended up leaving with a woman. A woman who I've just spent a good few hours with between my legs."

I hitch my dress up my legs. Kathy gets up, and walks across her bedroom naked. She opens her purse and hands me a business card. "That's my number. I'd be keen to hear from you again. That was one hell of a fun night."

I take her card. "Let's let the dust settle. I need to revaluate. That was absolutely the best ride of my life." I smile at her and reach for her hand. I pull her in and kiss her again, I kiss her neck and run my hands down her back and smile.

"Can you order me a cab, please?" I ask. She smiles and nods, head to the bathroom to wash my face.

It's been three days since. I haven't eaten, I've barely slept. I hold Kathys card in my hand for the hundredth time. I reach for my mobile and dial her number. Part of me is nervous of rejection, another part scared of my new sexuality. Overall, I want to see her again.

The number rings.

"Hello." Kathy answers.

"It's Jess, from the other night. " I reply, unsure she'll remember me.

"Thank God. I thought you'd forgotten about me." Kathy's voice relaxes.

"As if." I chuckle. "Would you like to meet up?" I ask.