Jess Succumbs Pt. 02

Story Info
My Jess heads for a night on the town with her new friends.
5.7k words
4.25
44.4k
77

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had got to Thursday, and I'd spent nearly every waking hour thinking about the events I'd witnessed at last Fridays house party, my wife acting like a horny little single girl as soon as I'd left her to party on her own.

Her head had been turned by a group of younger guys that had used a combination of alcohol and flirting to convince my wife to act in such a provocative way.

As the next weekend drew closer I realised I was badly torn between taking Jess for the romantic meal I had promised her, or lying to her and trying to coerce her into having another night with Carl and his buddies.

Except I wasn't torn, I was obsessed with the idea of her meeting up with them in town on Friday night to see what would happen with her on her own with all these guys for company. I decided there was only one course of action as I entered our living room where Jess was reading.

"Erm, babe you know how we were supposed to be having a meal at Guiseppes tomorrow night, well Nigel (my boss) has asked me to finish the Grosvenor project for him so it can leave Monday."

Jess looked up from her magazine with a face like thunder..

"Are you shitting me!?! Are you incapable of saying no to that fat moron?!"

"I'm really sorry, once we get done tomorrow that's it, my hours will return to normal and I'll be all yours."

"Well whoop de doo! that doesn't change the fact that I'm alone again on a weekend when I should be out having a good time at last!"

I felt bad lying so blatantly to my wife but I was being driven by an uncontrollable urge. Now I had to plant the seed and hope she would fall for it.

"I know, I promise I'll make it up to you. Perhaps you have some friends from work or somewhere that you can call up so you can still get out into town and have a good time?"

Jess paused, I could almost hear her brain whirring for a brief monent before she glared at me.

"Hmm maybe, perhaps, maybe I'll think of someone, one things for sure I'm not stopping in staring at these four walls."

"Brilliant, I know you'll think of someone who will show you a good time.."

Her demeanour was calmer now as she returned to reading her magazine, I took a deep breath, my mind already getting ahead of itsself- would she contact Carl or would she take me literally and just have a girly night out?

I left her to her reading and went for a soak in the bath.

As I rose for work on Friday, fixing myself some toast, the cold kitchen tiles chilling my bare feet I contemplated the last week again, thinking of Jess at the party and how she had behaved in my absence I began to question my sanity. Why had I enjoyed watching my drunk girl being touched so intimately by Carl? Why was I now actively encouraging her to meet with him and his friends again knowing their intentions were less than honourable?

I was bought back to reality by the sound of Jess coming down the stairs to the kitchen. Her figure looked phenomenal in her lycra running outfit.

"Hey babe, wow you look incredible!"

"Easy tiger, I'm only in my running gear. Gosh it must be tough being a slave to your dick when you're a guy!" I told her she had no idea(!)

"Anyway luckily for you, I've found someone to hit the town with tonight so you're off the hook- for now."

"Thats great babe! Anyone I know?"

"No, just a couple of girlfriends from work, Clare& Gemma, you've never met them. Well I'm going for my run, then later seeing as I'm not working today I figure I may drive into town& buy a new outfit for tonight."

"Ok babe, sounds good. Well I'm not sure when I'll be back from work tonight but if you need me to come& get you from a bar or club late on I will."

"Ok thanks, I'll know more later& will let you know."

I kissed her and off she went- then as soon as she was gone I raced upstairs to find her phone on her bedside table.

Having unlocked it I went straight to the CW file, my heart pounded as sure enough I saw there had been new correspondance between Carl& Jess:

(J) 'Hey Carl, are you& the guys still going into town tomorrow night?'

(C) 'Good to hear from u sexy xx! Of course we are- its a Friday! Why u ask?'

(J) 'Because it turns out my idiot husband has to work til late and I was promised a night out so I'm looking for someone who can look after me& show me a fun time, know anyone?'

(C) 'Sure I do beautiful xx, damn its so cool youre gonna come out with us tomorrow, the guys will be stoked, we'll have so much fun ;-) xoxo.'

(J) 'You need to understand Carl, I'm spoken for so while I want to have a good time I'm relying on you all to look after me.. & not let me drink too much xx!'

(C) 'Of course babe, listen we'll all just be happy to have your company xx u just need to dig out your hottest party dress& come join us..'

(J) 'Funny you should mention that, I'm heading into town tomorrow to buy a new outfit especially!'

(C) 'omg pity I'm not free to help you with your outfit choice ;-) txt me when you make it into town& I'll hit you back to let u know which bar we are in- cant wait to see u honey xoxo.'

I put the phone down, heart beating hard again, it had worked, she had lied to me so she could organise a night out with a bunch of hot young guys while I was working. Except I wouldn't be. The night shift was all a cover so that somehow on Friday night I could find the party group and once again watch Jess interract with Carl& co. Would she be more reserved this time or would she lose herself in another moment of madness?

I figured the best place to watch Jess& the guys would be in Fire& Ice, the big club in the centre of town, I was sure they'd end up there late on, it was fairly dark in there and I could stand on the balcony above the main floor and watch for their arrival with less chance of being spotted by Jess. I doubted that any of the guys would clock me anyway, we'd only spoken briefly and they were all pretty hammered at the time..

I rang Jess during the day, she was still cold with me but told me she'd bought a new outfit to wear out tonight. I told her I was happy for her and to go out and have a good time. The day at work seemed to last forever as I ran through the night in my head& what might or might not happen.

After work I grabbed a takeaway then went to the driving range to hit a few balls& kill some time, then at around 8 I headed home. As I got near I realised she hadn't left yet so pulled up a few doors down and sat& waited. After twenty minutes or so a taxi pulled up outside our house, and shortly after Jess emerged from inside, skipping across the pavement and jumping in the front of the cab, it was hard to make out what she was wearing under the street lighting, but her silhouette looked so sexy.

The next few hours were torture, I knew that somewhere in town my stunning wife had met with a group of guys she hardly knew and was almost certainly already being touched and flirted with as they moved from bar to bar drinking.

After what seemed like forever the time neared midnight and it was time to take the short drive into town, I put on a smart shirt and chinos- I didn't want to go through all of this then get turned away at the club door!

Town was packed, everyone seemingly keen to forget covid and get back to being free again. Parking up and paying my way into the club I started to relax a little. Being only midnight the club wasn't full just yet but it wasn't long before people started coming in in droves, the bar& dance floor now filling quickly. My eyes were fixed on the door below me, I knew if I missed them coming in I'd make life hard for myself.

At around 12.30 I spotted them entering which was more due to Oscar than anything else, his huge frame and dark skin making him stand out in the crowd. In among the group was Jess, looking unbelievable as a hand of one of the guys was placed into the small of her back and she was steered towards one end of the long bar. My heart started thumping in my chest again, the mix of excitement and trepidation acting like a drug had just been injected into my body. I needed to get down there and see my wife close up as she continued her illicit night out.

I made my way down the steps then past the bar on my left and into the shadows of a dimly lit seating area. Jess was leaning over the bar in the middle of getting served, Carl was next to her also ordering drinks.

My wife eased her way away from the bar with what looked like some kind of potent cocktail in her hand, free arm in the air, giving her tight little body a wiggle to the music as she did so.

The guys were dressed in their standard fare- tight shirts, jeans, loafers, Oscar the black guy almost made me laugh, his arms must have been bigger than my legs! Finally I got a clear look at my wife as the guys parted slightly letting her through. What I saw made my jaw drop wide open... my normally fairly conservative wife certainly must have been shopping during the day for a new outfit for the evening, as none of what she was wearing was anything I'd seen her in before. Infact none of it was anything I thought she'd ever entertain wearing anywhere except privately for me.

On her feet were a pair of cream sandals, with at least a 4" heel which were held in place by long ribbons that wrapped seductively round and round her slender calves before being tied off in a bow just below each knee- the label 'fuck-me-heel' could have been invented just for these..

My eyes folowed Jess' thighs which went higher.. and higher until they stopped at an impossibly short little red check plaid kilt that I can only guess she'd bought at the sexy goth clothing store in the shopping arcade. My cock was already stiffening, the only way she'd got it to cover her ass& pussy was by wearing it tugged down low onto her hips. Above that several inches of her bare lower abdomen and finally a cream halter top to match her strappy sandals. The flimsy top I'd already noted left much of her back bare, now I could see the front I was speechless. The narrow neckline plunged down between her perfect perky tits almost to her navel, making it totally obvious that she had come out braless. I only hoped for her sake she had applied some tit tape to stick her top to her breasts otherwise she would never stay in the garment, her nipples were also extremely prominent with only a thin layer of material covering them.

I kept staring, unable to fathom whether she was exposing this amount of her body on a night out as a big 'fuck you hubby' for if I saw her later on or was it because she wanted to be the centre of attention again like at the party, looking to tease these guys with an outfit that was incredibly sexy- bordering on slutty.. Jess had also tied her long brown hair into a ponytail and was swishing it around as she turned this way and that talking to Oscar and James- it also meant her bare back being much more on show.

My arousal and nervousness soon turned to panic as I saw the group begin to walk towards me! I could feel myself holding my breath as they walked by behind me and actually heard one of them yell out "keep drinking girl, its nearly dancing time!"

I glanced sideways, Carl, Oscar, James, Luke and Jess were now sliding their way into a booth with their drinks, once again from her walk I could tell that she hadn't held back on the cocktails whilst bar hopping- Carl must have forgotten about Jess' plea to him to help her drink in moderation...

Luke with his mop of blonde hair was the last to sit and had placed his hand squarely on my girls ass to 'help' her into the horseshoe shaped bench seat. Now I had an issue, I couldn't get near without being spotted- or maybe I could. I walked back past the bar up the stairs on the far side of the club, across the large balcony above the bar- the place was getting really full now and the dance floor packed, shit, I thought, I reckon I'm like the oldest guy in here!

I walked almost above the party groups' heads, then back down a smaller spiral staircase which bought me out now directly behind them. Following the back wall I stopped behind a large pillar only yards from the booth which afforded me the perfect side-on view into the alcove. The bench had been filled by the four guys, and although they could have squeeed together to fit my wife in, they hadn't, so she'd been left with no option but to sit on Carls knee, I could just make out through the gloom Carls large hands holding Jess' tiny waist again- exactly like at the party a week ago..

Jess' cocktail was all gone already and James was only too happy to place a shot of something dark coloured in front of her, which after some chanting and then a cheer she knocked back, then blew out her cheeks& tilted her head back, eyes not really focussed on anything, she was definitely feeling no pain.

Luke was knocking back shots too and looked pretty out of it, Oscar however seemed more lucid and was talking into Jess' ear which was causing her to laugh, nodding then shaking her head before leaning over and chatting back to him.

As she did so I could see Carl nudging Luke, grinning and gesturing down into my wifes lap with his head. Luke looked down, as did I, all of us realising that sitting down on Carls knee had pretty much caused her tiny plaid skirt to almost disappear, her creamy thighs clearly visible even in the low light.

As Jess& Oscar talked animatedly, Carl gently teased the hem of her skirt all the way back to her waistband, giving me, Luke and anyone else who cared to look a clear view of my wifes white cotton panties.

Just like last Friday my cock was rigid in my pants, Luke just stared at my girls half naked body, pursing his lips as if to say 'fuck I really want this girl.' Jess seemed oblivious as Carl ran his hands down onto Jess' thighs, gently stroking and rubbing them, inching higher& higher until he was almost touching her pussy, Jess then half heartedly pushed the hands back down a little while still focussed on Oscar. Luke grinned, and taking his friends hand from Jess' right thigh he replaced it with his own, as my wife knocked back a 2nd shot she now had two guys feeling up her body..

This was all I'd thought about all week, the possibility of my Jess being in another comprimising situation with these guys, like last week I felt so bad at instigating this event- hot young guys trying to corrupt my somewhat naive wife, I looked at the wedding ring on her finger and wondered what the fuck I was doing- last week should have been a one off but I was now completely addicted to the rush of these guys lusting after Jess' tight little body- I had to keep watching..

This time it was Lukes hand that slid round onto Jess' inner thigh and began to push the hem of her tiny skirt upwards, again her hand lazily came down to stop them before they reached her pussy, but it seemed more half-hearted this time and even with her hand on his I watched his hand slide higher still. I strained my eyes to see, fuck, is he touching her pussy now? I looked up, where Jess had been talking into Oscars ear, her head was just resting on his shoulder, an arm round his thick neck, almost holding on to him.

Lowering my gaze again I stared as Lukes hand was now massaging Jess' clit through her panties, rising& falling, her resistance weakening with each stroke of her pussy, legs now parting slightly, chest rising and falling quicker. My cock was straining in my pants so bad, I realised I didn't want Jess to just be my wife any more, I wanted her to be my dirty little slut too..

Oscar then yelled something in my wifes ear and she nodded weakly, the large black guy grinned then started to slide out of the booth, grabbing Jess' hand helping her to slide off Carls knee and out of the booth. They gesticulated to Oscar as if to say what the fuck?! For now at least their fun was spoilt.

Out of the booth now, Jess was a little unsteady on her feet, probably a mix of excess alcohol and Luke rubbing her clit half way to an orgasm. The rest of the group followed them as they headed for the large dancefloor in the centre of the club which had at one time been a theatre, adorned with elaborate plasterwork on the ceiling and pillars.

Oscar led my wife by the hand all the way to the other end of the club, to the darkest part of the dancefloor near to the large DJ booth where it was less busy. Once there the four guys wasted no time in surrounding my hot little wife, eyes glued to her sexy petite frame as she began to sway& gyrate to the music.

Moving in closer, their stares so full of lust now, Jess being surrounded like some weak prey being circled by a pack of lions.

James moved in behind her, hands going straight to her slender hips, her movement causing her tiny little kilt to flip this way& that, repeatedly flashing her skimpy white panties, her braless tits moving freely under her loose halter. As Carl moved infront of Jess, hands higher on her waist my hard-on began to ache in my pants just like the previous friday.

Oscar and Luke watched on as my wifes hot little body now became trapped between the two guys as they danced tight to her. I felt no guilt or apprehension any more- I'd become like one of them, just dying to see my Jess be taken advantage of, used however they saw fit.

I moved closer to the edge of the dancefloor, risking being spotted to get a better view, but the group were transfixed with their drunk little plaything. James' hands had moved down and began rubbing and groping Jess' ass, her head was now bowed forward resting on Carls chest, seemingly only semi aware of her surroundings, fuck she looked so vulnerable, so hot among these guys, Carls hand now moving up between them over her tummy and onto her breast, his fingers grazing her hard nipple several times before taking all of it in his hand and squeezing.

I wanted more than anything than to take my cock out and start stroking it, but I did the next best thing, taking my phone from my pocket I began to film my sexy, drunk wife once again submitting to these young guys in public.

James' hands were now under Jess' tiny kilt, now riding right up as his hands roamed all over her bare ass. With no hint of resistance coming from my wife these guys were just going to keep taking more& more liberties- and I'm embarrassed to admit, I was willing them to. Carl then grabbed Jess' leg just above the knee and pulled it up to his waist, now only stood on one leg she instinctively wrapped it round his waist for support, then he pulled her in tight, his leg now positioned in between hers meant as they moved that her pussy began to grind on Carls thigh.

Jess raised her head, trying to focus on Carls face, most likely trying to get a handle on what was happening to her, wedged tightly between two horny guys, hands pawing at her scantily clad little body. Carl took his chance, quickly leaning in to kiss my girl hard on the lips.

For a brief moment her hands came up to the front of Carls shoulders as if she was trying to push him away, but it never happened and instead she reached round his body and embraced him as he kissed Jess roughly, his tongue pushing deep into her delicate mouth.

I watched on, engrossed in what was developing on the dancefloor. Was it just the drink that had turned my sweet little Jess into a slut or had married life begin to bore her? It was obvious she needed to feel desired again, but to dress in such a way and head out secretly with a bunch of horny young single guys, surely she must have known what could happen? All I knew was I wanted her to stay like this, and maybe even explore this new Jess together.

Carls hand had now found its way between Jess' plunging halter top, if she was using tit tape he had just pushed past it as I now saw his hand roughly groping her naked breast underneith, and now he was holding one of my girls legs up off the ground it was allowing James much easier access to her sweet little pussy, his hand sliding round and under until his fingers found her clit under her panties.

12