All Comments on 'Jess Succumbs Pt. 02'

by jaysmusings

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jwp6199jwp6199over 2 years ago

Well written with great build up of tension. Can only assume you will continue.... to the ultimate. Please continue. Will wait in anticipation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes a disgusting story and I really enjoyed it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written with a great buildup, looking forward to the next chapters!

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 2 years ago

Nice build up and a husband knowing other men desire his wife is great. Weird how posters comment how bad this story is but still read it!

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

Your writing is sooooo hot!

<>

I gave you 5*!

<>

I love that you only keep the positive comments!

<>

I can't wait to read more about this guy who needs other guys to get his wife's motor running! Too bad all 4 of them didn't molest her in the men's room, but I guess we know that will happen soon!

<>

Your husband character is such a great role model for guys who just wanna see their chicks get used and disrespected! It's like old-school porn!

<>

Looking forward to all the positive responses, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Watching your wife as she flirts and teases other guys is so hot. Especially when she doesn’t know you are there. The guys are able to hit on her and not worry and she is able to cut loose a bit. I have watched my wife several times like this. I even got the chance to follow her out behind a bar once and watch as she got fucked, bent over taking another mans hard dick. So damn hot. Please continue this story!

And we are all grateful that you don’t allow this dumbasses post their negative insults. Keep it up!

golfislifegolfislifeover 2 years ago

great job writing and cant wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great second chapter! Keep going and let it play out slowly please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the progression of this story and your writing style. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter and hopefully many others to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very sexy! Slow and steady wins the race.

Rw43 - I disagree, it’s not that he needs other men to take advantage of her to get him hard. It’s more to do with her changing behaviour. In an ideal world they would experiment together. Not all wife sharing stories are about the used being bullied and demeaned by a so called “Bull” which I guessed is what you meant. IF that’s what everyone involved wants that then good for them.

This scenario seems more like him taking a short cut letting these other guys push her towards something she normally wouldn’t do so that he reaps the benefits. It’s not the best option but it’s working for him.

Things like wife-swapping/ sharing are often along the lines of : “Look how hot my wife is, play your cards right and you can have a taste”. It has the primal ME/ MINE in it. Where the “cuck” stories involve both husband and wife being used, just in different ways.

It takes a lot of strength to be submissive and personally I’m not a fan of the non con varieties. There are over 7bn people on the planet which means there’s LOT of different ways to have sex.

Thoroughly enjoyed this story so far, got my fingers crossed that husband and wife share their sexual adventures, because at present alcohol impairment makes this dub con. It’s fine at present because she hasn’t been pushed too far.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Something similar happened to my wife 20+ years ago on a night out with a girlfriend.

She ended being taken into the mens bathroom and fucked from behind.

The first time she had another guy since before our marriage.

It made her so hot she had to confess to me that night in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot I wished that my wife would dress sexier when we go out for the night. I could get her to wear a black halter top dress a few times. She could not wear a bra with this dress the back would go all the way to the top of her ASS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sexy Hott!!

Schlouis57Schlouis579 months ago

Pauvre con cocu

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjaysmusings@jaysmusings
Married guy. Thought I’d write a few stories for a bit of fun. Gosh aren’t the trolls an odd bunch?!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES