Jess Succumbs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess' eyes widened, I wasn't sure she could stop this if she wanted to now, Oscar and Luke watching on grinned and high- fived each other as their two friends now took complete liberties with my sweet wifes tight little body, my cock rock hard as I filmed her body begin to rise and fall, still being kissed hard by Carl, her fingers digging into his shoulders- I knew then James' fingers had penetrated my girls tight little pussy. Jess broke the kiss to pant& moan as James' hand moved steadily up& down, his fingers sliding in& out of her pussy while his other hand rubbed& groped her ass

I stood there in shock, I hoped my Jess would go out and have some fun with these guys, but to allow them to use her like this in public wasn't something I'd ever have believed would happen, and yet here it was just a few yards from where I was standing- and I was absolutely fucking loving it..

Carl now pushed Jess' top to one side, completely exposing one of her perfect c- cup breasts, then bowing his head he took hold of it and began sucking and nibbling on her bare nipple. As her head rocked back James removed his large hand from between her legs, then grabbed her ponytail and pushed his middle finger into my wifes mouth, her lips pursed around it and I watched as he made her taste her own juices. James spoke into her ear and she nodded weakly as her tongue continued to circle his thick finger. When he became bored of this he reached back under her skirt and continued with the finger fucking, this time harder& faster..

Luke took his phone from his pocket and pointed it near to Jess' face, capturing a look of anguish mixed with pure lust, then bringing it down to where Carl was still roughly sucking on her hard exposed nipple. Finally the phone was pointed under Jess' kilt, doubtless catching his friends fingers relentlessly working in& out of my wifes wet snatch as she began pushing back onto his touch.

All of a sudden Jess wrapped her arms Tight around Carls neck, her whole body shuddering, standing leg almost giving way as a huge orgasm ripped through her body. James took his fingers away, the dim lights showing his fingers glistening with my wifes juices. Carl let Jess' other leg back down as she breathed hard, and without saying anything to the others, grabbed her hand and led her from the dancefloor.

I managed to track them both through the crowd, Jess unsteadily following him as he led her past a smaller 2nd bar and into the mens toilets. I stood near the door, heart pounding, then as a couple of guys came out laughing I went in.

The place appeared empty but I could see the door closed on the end cubicle, music was still being piped into the toilets but it was much quieter than outside. I eased my way into the next cubicle, locked the door and then carefully stood up on the edge of the toilet to see over the partition wall whereupon I spied them stood facing one another. Carl had his hands on Jess' ass and was kissing her neck.

"Mmmhh I.. I shouldn't be in here with you, its wrong."

"Sure you should baby, I just wanted a little time alone with you, and you looked like you needed a break, it's just a harmless kiss."

Jess held the back of his head. "I know but I'm married.. I'm a bad person!"

"Fuck yeh you are bad but I could help you be worse."

Carl pushed Jess against the cubicle door, his hand going straight between her legs illiciting a loud moan as his hand rubbed her mound. With his free hand he unzipped his trousers.

"Take my cock out Jess, I really want you to touch it."

"Ohhfuckk Carl I cant, this is all going too far!"

"Please babe, just a little, I'm so fucking hard for you." With that Carl took charge, taking his cock out of his boxers and pushing it into one of Jess' small hands.

"Oh god Carl, your cock feels.. so large."

"Bigger than your husbands?"

"Ahh yes it definitely is!"

She wasn't wrong, he looked about 8" long and a little thicker than me. As they kissed again she began to stroke it.

"Fuck yes Jess keep doing that, it feels unreal- you're gonna make me cum! I need to finger fuck you like James did."

Jess whimpered as his fingers pushed her panties to one side then entered her while her pace of stroking Carls thick shaft increased to match his fingering of her pussy.

"Uhh damn girl you're so wet aren't you, I knew when you texted me that you were coming out that all that 'I'm married' stuff was bullshit. You came out because you wanted the same as last week- to be the drunk little plaything for a bunch of hot young guys- the centre of attention!"

"No Carl I... I... just wanted... nnnnghh fuckk!"

"Another finger in your cheating married pussy? Ha, yeh I thought as much. Damn you're so tight Jessica. I knew you were a little slut, and to prove it I need you to do something for me.."

Carl took hold of my wifes shoulders, and having pulled her flimsy top off them& down to her waist conpletely exposing her incredible rack he pushed her to her knees.

"Suck my cock for me Jess I want you to taste me, I need to fuck your mouth. Tell me you want to suck my cock Jess."

"But Carl.."

"Tell me! Tell me you're a cheating little slut that is dying to suck another mans cock."

With that I looked on transfixed as my sexy little wife took him in her mouth and moved her lips back& forth over his cock several times before taking it out.

"Mmmhh fuck Carl yess, I'm your little slut and I want you to use my mouth.."

"Good girl."

Jess took him back in her mouth, her delicate lips gripping him tight, working it deeper this time while stroking his shaft with her hand, before taking it out and licking the full length of his cock before plunging her lips back onto it deeper still.

"I knew I'd have you where I wanted you Jess, you look perfect on your knees. There's no way someone like you should be married, trying to surpress those urges of being a bad girl, trying to be faithful to just one guy."

Carl groaned, and grabbing my girls ponytail he started to fuck her mouth, leaving her unable to back away and catch her breath, his cock now pushing into Jess' throat as he completely overpowered her.

"Ohh shit baby yess, gag on me, take it all, I'm gonna make you swallow my load you little whore!"

With that Carl let out a huge groan, pulling Jess hard onto him, almost his entire cock now beyond her lips, his body beginning to convulse as he began to cum deep in my girls throat- something which I'd been permitted to do a couple of times only.

As he pulled back Jess gasped for air, she'd attempted to swallow him down completely but some of his seed ran down her chin& dripped onto her skirt. Carl looked down at her and grinned before helping her to shakily stand and sit on the toilet lid.

"You ok baby?"

"Uh- huh." Jess gasped.

"Cool, damn girl you're just the best at sucking cock. I'll let you get straightened out, then you can come& find us back at the booth." With that he left the toilet.

I watched as Jess rearranged her top, then tuuged her skirt down, before exiting the cubicle and going to the restroom mirror, her eyes trying to focus on her reflection as she fixed her hair.

As soon as she left the toilets I followed, but instead of going back to the guys she headed for the main door where I watched her slowly navigate the steps before joining the queue for a cab. It was time to head home.

I beat my wife home comfortably, fixing myself a large vodka and awaiting her return. About half an hour passed before I heard a car stopping, I looked on from a gap in the curtains as she almost stumbled from the cab, the driver staring up her skirt before she closed the door and weaved her way up the drive. After several attempts to get the key in the lock the door opened and my drunk little Jess was stood there looking pretty worse for wear.

"Hey babe, how was your night, you look as though you've had a very good time!"

"Uh yeh, I.. we had a good time.."

"Cool, wow that your new outfit? God that's so sexy, I'm surprised you wore something so revealling! Let me get a better look at you."

Taking her by the shoulders I turned her round, facing the living room table& the large mirror just behind it.

"I bet the guys loved you out drinking dressed like that, damn babe this skirt doesn't even cover your ass and the heels are so fucking hot. Were they chatting you up?"

"Uh- huh.. I guess.."

Reaching under her kilt I started rubbing her ass, then grabbing the waistband of her panties I tugged them down her thighs and off to the floor.

"Were they touching you?"

"I.. ohh yes a couple of them did touch me baby.."

"Mmm I bet they did, I bet you were desperate for them to take advantage of you, take charge of your drunk little body and stick their big cock deep in your pussy!"

"Mmmhh yess I wanted using Aiden, I need fucking so bad!"

Grabbing Jess' hip, then pushing a hand into her back this caused her to bend at the waist over the table, her naked ass& pussy completely exposed and at my mercy. Taking my hard cock from my pants I began rubbing my shaft back& forth over her clit, making her groan.

"Please don't tease me Aiden, I need you inside me, pleeease!"

"Yes baby, beg for it, tell me you're a total slut that was desperate to be fucked tonight."

"Uhhfuckk I'm such a little slut, I wanted fucking all night!"

Taking her long right leg just above the knee I pushed it up onto the table too, which completely exposed her pussy that was glistening with her juices. Then grabbing her shoulders I slammed my cock all the way into my sexy wife causing her to yell out. I began pounding into her, my cock soon soaking wet due to her arousal, balls slapping against her clit every time I pushed forward.

"Ohshitohhfuckkkk! Yess use me! I need to feel your cum inside my slutty pussy baby!"

Jess had never talked like this to me during sex, it was soon pushing me over the edge. Grabbing her ponytail I yanked her back onto me, grunting as I emptied my balls deep into my wifes pussy.

Moments later I helped my spent wife up off the table and up the stairs where I put her to bed. Afterwards I watched her sleep wondering how I'd let all this happen- all I knew was that was the hottest, most intense fuck of my life and I was desperate for more...

12