Jess Succumbs Pt. 03

Story Info
Jess agrees to a hot photo shoot for my birthday.
7.2k words
4.46
34.5k
65

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days after Jess' night out with Carl& his mates were pretty uneventful, for the second Saturday running my hot little wife had spent much of the day nursing a hangover, and was pretty vague about her supposed 'night out with the girls.'

Unsurprising considering how much it had differed from actual events- her slutty public performance on the dancefloor of Fire& Ice, then being willingly face fucked by Carl in the club toilets.

I'd found her crumpled up skirt in the wash hamper the day after, drops of Carls dried cum on the front of the tiny garment. I'd watched back footage of Jess' performance on the dancefloor on my phone, it was dark so lacked detail but you could clearly make out Jess in between Carl& James their hands groping her ass& pussy under her outfit, then grinding on James' hand as he finger fucked my drunk wife.

Just as before I'd managed to get hold of Jess' phone on the Sunday, where she'd continued her conversation with Carl. The first few were asking where she'd got to in the early hours of Saturday morning and if she was ok. Jess had replied the next morning..

(J) 'I'm fine, all's good, I just felt I had to go home Carl. I could hardly stand after all those drinks we downed.. Thanks for helping me with the not drinking too much thing btw!'

(C) 'Haha cmon babe, the mood you were in you wouldn't have listened to any of us anyway! Also I gotta say- your body in THAT outfit?! omfg Jess, the more you drank, the less of you it seemed to cover so you can't blame me!'

(J) 'Yeh thanks for that. I mean I did enjoy wearing it for giving me a confidence boost, it seemed to be a crowd pleaser lol.'

(C) 'Why wouldn't it be, we couldn't keep our eyes- or our hands off you the whole evening, that little body of yours is soo tight! You should definitely come out with us more often, make it a regular thing, especially the toilet part.. ;-)'

(J) 'Shit Carl, I never meant to do any of that, but when I drink too much I go crazy like I can't control myself, please don't tell anyone what happened.'

(C) 'Thing is tho I think you did mean it, I think you loved your night with us, the four of us and all the other guys out drinking that were staring at you thinking how much they'd all like to fuck you..'

(J) 'When I was at college I went a bit wild and got a bit of a.. reputation. Aidan knows nothing of this and when I met him I fell in love and thought I wanted to settle down& leave all that behind, but when I've partied with you guys I realised how much I've missed it and that I feel a bit suffocated. I must try harder to be a loving wife and make my marriage work.'

(C) Well that's up to you hon and I respect that, but I dont think you can surpress feelings like that forever.. come out with us again soon- I know you will love it ;-)) xxx.'

The messages ended, I sat there in shock. My sweet Jess had another side to her I never knew- where she had been something of a slut at college, it all made more sense now and gave me very mixed feelings..

Over the next couple of weeks I started to see subtle changes in my wife, our sex life improved, waiting for me to come home in sexy underwear, tying her wrists to the bed while I fucked her. She also started dressing more sexy for work, boring dresses replaced by short skirts and tight blouses.

One evening a couple of my workmates stopped by to help me move a wardrobe upstairs, and Jess appeared from the kitchen in a little vest and short shorts with beers for us all- I was loving watching them stare at her sexy figure as she moved around the room. I figured that maybe this was her trying to curb her urges- acting sexy and being the centre of attention without being slutty.

I loved the new more outgoing, sexy Jess, but I also longed for 'college Jess', desperate to see her lose her inhibitions and become a little slut again..

One evening as we settled down at the dinner table we began to discuss my upcoming birthday, Jess asked me what I'd like for a gift.

"The same thing I asked for last year babe but couldn't have because of lockdown!" She looked puzzled.

"Remember? I asked for you to have some professionally done photos, one of those boudoir shoots, so I could have some high quality images of you looking all hot.."

Jess blushed a little and grinned. " Haha, yes I do remember you mentioning it at the time, gosh I dont know babe, isn't there something else you'd rather have? I think that sort of thing is pretty expensive!"

"Jess, if you agree to this I'll pay for the shoot- it'd be so worth it! Don't you fancy getting some sexy but tasteful pics done too? Please say yes, I even know a guy who has a studio, I went to school with him, he might give us a cheap rate."

I'm not sure I want someone we know snapping me half naked Aidan."

He's not a mate babe, we've not spoken in years, pleeease babe, you can make it my Christmas present too!"

"Haha well ok.. maybe! Get in touch with this guy and find out some details and then if you're nice I might humour you!" Jess said, smiling& rolling her eyes

My cock immediately hardened at the thought of her posing sexily for another guy, snapping away and directing her as she posed for him.

The photographers name was Josh, and although we weren't really tight at school we'd been good mates. I exchanged a few emails with him, having a laugh as we remenisced about school& what we'd done since. He said it was best if I popped into his studio after work so we could discuss what I was looking for..

I found his studio down by the river in town, situated above a large store in an imposing victorian building, Josh buzzed me in and having climbed a steep flight of stairs I found my self in a huge whitewashed room with high ceilings with a multitude of props, furniture, backdrops and I guessed a lot of moneys worth of photographic and recording equipment scattered around the area.

"Hey bro, its been a while! Drink?" Josh was a good looking guy, shaved head, not so tall but in good shape.

"No I'm good thanks, I cant stop too long, I've got football practise in a while."

"So whats the deal, you want to book a session for you and your wife?"

"No, the deal is I want you to do a shoot with just my wife, its my birthday and she's agreed to having some hot pictures taken of her in various sexy outfits, the filthier the better! Do you do that sort of thing?"

"Sure I do bro, not as often as I'd like though hehe, they defo make a nice change to doing boring pictures of people's children, you got a picture of her?"

I showed him one of Jess I'd taken at the house party the other week, looking tipsy and a little slutty in her silk top& little skirt.

Josh whistled and a grin spread across his face.

"Shit Ade, how did you manage to get a ring on her?!" I rolled my eyes..

It'd be a pleasure to do a session with her- and take some photos! Haha! Will she be up for it when she gets here? I mean, no refunds mate, sorry!" Josh said shrugging.

"I'm pretty sure she will be Josh, especially if we go for a few drinks first- she becomes a lot more.. free spirited then."

"Sweet, I'll make sure we have a bottle of wine here for her too! So the basic hour long shoot is two hundred with prints- just her and she can make use of any props or outfits we have. Or for four hundred you can go all out and I can contact one of the models I use to come and pose for some of the pictures with your girl, male or female, your choice." He said with a wink.

Having her pose with someone else wasn't something I'd considered, this added a whole other set of possibilities, my brain started getting ahead of itself..

"Cool, I think Jess would enjoy perhaps posing with a male model, I reckon I would too!"

"You sure bro? I don't want you getting mad at me if the shoot gets a little touchy-feely."

"I wont get mad, if Jess is happy with how the shoot is going then I'm happy. One other thing, the mounted cameras you have in here, will I be able to watch the shoot on a live feed through them?"

"Haha damn Ade, you want to watch huh? Can't say I blame you, yeh I will be able to send you a link so you can watch a live feed. I've got a free slot, my last session on Saturday afternoon- that suit you?"

"Perfect, text me your bank details and I'll wire you the four hundred before Saturday."

"Ok bud, looking forward to it, I'll see your Jess Saturday!"

It got to Friday, I was getting really impatient waiting for Jess' appointment with Josh, I'd asked her before work which outfits she was taking to the shoot, she just giggled and said I'd find out when I got the photos. I flicked through some of the photos I'd taken myself of Jess over the last few weeks, loving how hot she looked in some of them.

"For fucks sakes Aiden! I'm not paying you to stare at your phone!"

Shit, it was my boss Nigel, I apologised trying to put my phone away, but before I could he snatched it out of my hand.

"We're too busy for you to be perving over girlie pictures... who is she anyway?

"Err, its my wife Mr Walker, sorry it won't happen again."

He stared at the picture, one of Jess in her running gear- a crop top& lycra shorts, then without even asking he scrolled back through more pictures, taking a long look at a couple I'd taken of Jess after her night out with her ass peeking out from under her tiny kilt.

"You know we have an opening in the office coming up, my assistant is leaving, how about you give me her number, I may like to talk to her, offer her the position."

"Err, ok Mr Walker, but I think she's happy where she is." I replied as I wrote her number down on a scrap of paper& handed him it.

Saturday finally arrived, Jess now seemed to be genuinely looking forward to her shoot with Josh and had packed a bag with various garments to wear. She'd had her hair done and been for a spray tan which had given her skin a really sexy brown glow.

Putting her make up on, I urged her to put more on than usual for a really smoky, sultry look- I was already getting hard, she was looking every inch the sexy model now.

My phone chimed as a text came through from Josh, asking if we were still good to go, it also contained the link for the live feed for his studio cameras. I replied yes, and thanked him for the link!

As Jess was putting on some large dangley earrings her phone rang.

"Who the hell is this?" she muttered accepting and putting them on speaker.

"Hello, is this Jessica?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"Nigel Walker, Aidens boss. How are you?"

"Err.. good thankyou, Aiden is here if you need to speak to him."

"Actually it's you I'd like a word with sweetheart, regarding a position at our company that I think would be a perfect fit for you."

Jess looked at me, rather puzzled. "Thats very kind of you to think of me Mr Walker but I like working in the offices at the college."

"Well how about we meet for a drink after work one night next week to talk it over in more detail. If it's not for you then that's ok, at least you'll have had a free drink or two! Shall we say Wednesday at seven in the Kings Head?"

"Well.. yes ok Mr Walker, Wednesday it is."

"Excellent! See you then, and call me Nigel." With that he hung up.

"What was that about? And how did he get my number Aiden?"

"He caught me off guard at work, saying he wanted to offer you a job, listen at least just go and hear him out then it doesn't make me look bad."

Jess sighed& said fine then returned to adding the finishing touches to her look before getting dressed. She put on a cute black lacy panty& strapless bra set before sliding into a short woollen off the shoulder lilac dress, putting on her spike heeled ankle boots that she had worn to the house party previously. She looked absolutely stunning, I was desperate to fuck her right there but she pushed me away laughing saying I'd ruin her makeup!

As it was chilly outside she put her short raincoat on over the top which only made the look even hotter knowing guys checking her out would be trying to guess what, if anything, she had on underneath it..

Jess still looked a little twitchy after the short drive into town so I suggested we go to a bar to have a drink& help her relax. Walking into one of the riverside bars- obviously a warehouse in times long gone, I watched as the other afternoon drinkers (mostly male, watching sports on the big screens) immediately clocked my Jess and watched her in her little coat, heels and full makeup done as she walked through the bar and sat at a table in the middle of the room.

Stares burned into her as she took her coat off, her sexy legs and bare shoulders now on display.

"Ooh, get me a Hendricks& tonic babe, I'm a bit nervous now we're here! Your friend Josh, is he.. good looking?"

"Ha, what do you care?!"

"Well I'd rather not be stripping off in front of a fat ugly guy!"

"No?! Well you'll be relieved to know he's quite a handsome chap!"

I went to the bar and ordered Jess a double Hendricks and myself a coke, then sat& chatted, watching shoppers pass by the window. Another double g&t soon followed the first one and then a third- by now Jess was getting tipsy and giggly.

"Ooh I really need the loo, back in a sec."

I looked my wife up and down. "Ok but when you stand up don't tug your dress down like you normally would, I want all the guys in here to see what a hot girl I've got."

Jess looked around& giggled. "Well ok, seeing as you asked nicely!" Standing up she strode through the bar, her dress barely covering her ass, guys immediately started staring, some nudging their friends so they didn't miss the spectacle of my wifes incredible body. On her return she ordered a large white wine and sat back down.

"That was so hot babe, there isn't a guy in here that isn't wanting to take you home and do filthy things with that body!"

"You think? There's a couple in here that I would go with if I wasn't married!"

Jess drank her wine then we walked the short distance to the studio. Josh buzzed the door and I held it ajar.

"Ok babe, I want you to show Josh what a naughty little girl you can be, I'll pick you up later on."

"Mmm ok, I'll be extra naughty, just for you.."

Jess leaned in and kissed me, her tongue swirling in my mouth giving me a taste of the alcohol in her body.

Before she'd even reached the top of the stairs I was racing back to the car, jumping in& driving as fast as I dare the short drive back to our house, my heart thumping. Running into the house I fired up the laptop that I'd already typed Joshs' camera link into.. and sure enough once it'd downloaded the screen sprang to life.

There were four cameras recording, all pointing towards one corner of the studio where Josh had set up the 'boudoir' which consisted of a large cast iron bed adorned with plenty of billowing white sheets and scatter cushions, an old style dressing table and a couple of simple wooden chairs.

At that moment I remembered the sound control and turned it to max. Suddenly I could hear the voices of Josh& Jess chatting, I picked up Jess giggling when Josh said his job would be easy given how stunning a subject she was. I listened in closer, pleased at what high quality recording equipment Josh was using.

"Ok Jess lets have you stood by the bed, I need to take a few light readings and snap a few preliminary shots." Jess then walked into view, still in her dress and heels carrying a large wine glass that Josh must have supplied.

Jess posed, slightly awkwardly, but Josh was a total pro saying to relax, they hadn't started yet. Once he was happy Josh ventured:

"Tell u what babe why don't we try some shots of you in your coat? You looked amazing when you came in! If you pop behind the screen you can lose the dress and pop the coat on."

As she disappeared I texted Josh to tell him I could see the shoot great, and to have fun with my sexy little wife.

Not long later Jess came back in her sexy coat& heels, damn, she looked so fuckable.

"Ok babe lean against the dresser, nice. Wow, you're made for this, your body is insane!" Jess was soon twisting this way and that, flaunting her body as Josh encouraged her, smiling sweetly one moment, looking all moody& sultry the next.

"Great, yes! Now loosen the buttons on the coat Jess!"

My wife popped the buttons either side of the belt on her coat. Now as she lent back on the dresser the camera was picking up flashes of her bra& panties. Staring into the camera with her smoky makeup on, Jess was taking Joshs' direction without question. As she knocked back the last of her wine Josh immediately came into shot and filled my wifes glass back to the top again.

"Perfect babe, now face away from the camera& lean over one of the chairs! Perfect! Feet wider apart for me! Bend over a little more, show the camera that amazing ass of yours!"

The camera was now constantly flashing and clicking- at least digitally- as my girl bent over the chair and flashed her black panty clad ass to both mine& Joshs' lenses. My cock was now hard from the show Jess was putting on, now bending over further and actually tugging up the hem of her coat, ass almost totally exposed. Josh moved in closer and lower, surely capturing my wifes pussy lips pressing against her delicate panties.

"Ok lets take a quick break! Wow Jess you're a natural, just keep doing what you're doing and I think Aiden will be more than happy! Time for an outfit change sexy. Have your wine before it gets warm too!"

Jess disappeared behind the screen, I texted Josh again telling him he was doing a great job and to keep pushing Jess as far as he could, then I watched him read it and give the camera a cheeky thumbs up.

"Oh my gosh Jess you look incredible! I'm guessing Ade likes this look?"

Jess walked back in front of the cameras, taking a drink and giggling and nodding. She was now wearing her tennis outfit which I've repeatedly told Jess she looks hot as fuck in. But now she'd sexed it up even more, knotting the white t shirt just under her clearly braless tits. The plaid skirt, very short normally was now barely covering her pussy as she had rolled the waistband over on it to make it super short. The look was topped off with white over the knee socks and trainers, matching sun visor and she had even brought her racket (no wonder the hold-all was so large!)

Josh once again started snapping away, Jess pretended to hit a few imaginary balls which made her skirt flip right up giving the lenses some great shots of the white lacy thong Jess had changed into. From behind it looked as though my hot little wife had forgotten to wear panties entirely..

Josh continued to flatter Jess who was now needing little direction& was looking insanely hot as she bent over the chair again, completely exposing her naked ass to the camera, the delicate white thong vanishing into my wifes crack, the rest of it pressing hard and outlining her puffy pussy lips.

The camera was also able to pick up a small damp spot on Jess' panties- it seemed she was now totally into the act of exposing herself to the camera and the stranger behind it.

"Incredible babe, so sexy, now get on the bed! Yes, perfect, tease that little skirt up, show Aiden that amazing figure!"

Jess kicked her trainers off and laid out on the bed, stretching out her tight body. She had an almost dreamy look on her face as Josh snapped away. As he did my girl reached up and cupped her breast with one hand while tugging her skirt up with the other.

"Yes Jessica, so hot! Forget I'm here, let go and have fun, mmm squeeze your breast for me, touch that body."

Jess' skirt was now up round her waist, her body squirming slightly as she felt her tits while rubbing her bare thigh just millimetres from her damp pussy. I now had my hard cock out of my pants beginning to stroke it at the spectacle on the screen in front of me. After another minute of Josh getting some close-ups of Jess' face and pussy, much to my disappointment he called another break.

12