Jess Succumbs Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife disappeared once more while Josh made some adjustments to his equipment as they continued to chat.

"You know Jess, a girl like you could make a lot of money doing modelling work, and even more if you chose to work in the adult entertainment industry."

Jess giggled, and slightly slurring her words remarked that she wasn't sure she was ready to become a porn star just yet..

If the last outfit was hot, then this one was insane. Jess walked back onto the set in a lacy cream lingerie set that she must have bought especially for the shoot, with her hair now tied back in a pony. The look was perfected with some hold-up stockings and the cream wrap-around heels she had worn on her night out with Carl and his friends the other Friday. The bra& panties were semi-sheer leaving her nipples and thin landing strip pretty much exposed.

"Oh my god Jess, your body is like a ten! When you get bored of Aiden come and find me!" Jess smiled and gave Josh a little twirl as she put her glass down. He then directed her to sit on the chair.

"Ok babe, so perch on the edge of the chair, good, lean back& throw your head back, nice, now spread your legs for me, wow, wider for me Jess, mmm hold that pose for me!"

I watched on in wonder as my cute little half naked wife took instruction from Josh without question as he moved around her snapping away, not even trying to be subtle as he took close ups of Jess' tits and pussy.

"Ok now on the bed for me please, on all fours to begin with.. ohh yes Jessica, hold that, let me get some of that tight little ass, stick it up high, wow, part those knees for me."

Josh now asked his model to turn over, sprawled out on the bed in her outfit I could see she was getting horny from the stare she was giving the camera as he worked.

Putting the camera down for a second Josh leaned right over my wife and teased her bra straps from her shoulders before resuming.

"Lets get some shots of you touching that hot body babe, put your left hand inside your bra for me, now your other hand on your stomach just above your panties. Yes, perfect! Squeeze those incredible tits for me, mmm now your other hand lower, into the waistband of your panties!"

There was an audible gasp as Jess groped her own breasts, her hand pushing further into her lacy knickers, eyes now closed. Her breasts were now completely exposed, then, leaning back over my wife Josh pinched one, and then the other nipple illiciting a moan from my horny girl. That tipped me over the edge and stroking my cock I grunted as I came all over the floor under the desk.

"Damn those tits look perfect now. Rub them for me! Fuck yes touch that pussy for the camera.. I can see you're wet Jessica, you love putting on a show don't you? I bet you're a dirty little cock tease aren't you?!"

"Y...yes Josh.."

"Tell me again Jessica!"

"Yes Josh I love teasing guys, making them stare at my body!"

At that moment, as I was getting my breath back- and Jess was losing hers- a loud buzzing noise interrupted both of them.

"Oh, that'll be Danny, I'll just buzz him in." Josh remarked as Jess came back to her senses a little.

"Uhh, Danny?"

"Yes, Aiden insisted on the full package for your shoot, that includes a model for you to pose with for the rest of your session, didn't he mention it?"

"I guess not.." Replied Jess still breathing deeply.

As Josh went to let him in Jess tugged her bra cups back over her nipples and put on a little silk robe that was draped over the spare chair.

Josh's model Danny appeared in front of the camera, not quite what I was expecting. Not unattractive, more rugged, with short dark hair& stubble. He was wearing a baggy grey t-shirt, jeans and trainers, looking like he'd just come from a building site more than anything. Also judging buy the odd grey hair on his head I guessed he was about ten years older than my wife.

"Dan, this is our subject today, Jess!"

"Hey." Dan grunted, looking her up& down.

"Ok, let's get to it, lets get some standing shots in front of this wall, I like the robe baby, keep it on for now. Dan, stand behind Jess, lose the shirt, now get in close, good, hands on her hips Danny."

"Josh.. are you sure Aiden asked for someone to pose with me?"

"Yes, he insisted on it as I recall. If at any point you're uncomfortable with whats going on just tell us to stop, ok? Now where were we?"

I watched on as Josh snapped them together, his hands moving round to hug her waist, bringing his head to the side so his lips were nearly touching Jess' sexy bare neck. Jess looked so hot with her stocking tops peeping out from under the short robe.

"Dan I need you to untie her robe now, yes, slowly for the camera, now pull it open at the front, perfect, kiss her neck as you do it. Wow thats so sensual. ok slowly slide the robe off Jess' shoulders, then let it fall to the floor. Slowly... yes perfect.. and off."

Jess was now stood in just her lingerie as both guys looked her up& down.

"You ever seen a body like that mate? Fuck!"

"Its pretty fucking tight Josh I'll give you that." Replied Dan, his face unmoved.

I was starting to get hard again already. Watching& listening to Josh and Dan talking about my wife like she was just a piece of meat was so fucking hot. Josh's requests were becoming more like orders now which Jess seemed utterly compelled to obey:

"Jess, arms out of the bra straps now. Dan reach round and squeeze our girls' tits for me, thats it, a little rougher, perfect! Dan, lose the bra for me, the camera needs to see those hard nipples.. thanks.. damn.. ok now cup her bare tits with your hands again!"

Jess was now having her naked tits held by a guy she'd only met five minutes ago, the look of nervousness on her face fading away, her nipples responding again as Dans cupping of her tits soon turned to groping while he started kissing her neck, this continued for several minutes, my wifes eyes half closed, the kisses and touches making her melt into the guys arms..

"Ok great, now side on to me please, facing each other. Jess, put your arms round Dans' waist. Dan, hands round on her sweet little ass please. Now look in each others eyes, heads close together like you're about to kiss."

I watched as Jess& Dan stared at each others lips, a real tension in the room now, Jess' hard exposed nipples were now touching Dans' toned, slightly stocky torso. Closer still now, it was hard to see but their lips appeared to be touching.

"Perfect you two, lets see a kiss now."

Jess moved a little tentatively, unlike Dan, who took charge, pushing his lips against my wifes who began to respond, her mouth opening a little allowing Dan to push his tongue deep into Jess' delicate mouth which bought a moan of shock from my girl, her eyes widening for a second before closing again.

"Yes mate, perfect, kiss our girl hard, knead her hot little ass for the camera, don't forget her tits, damn, yeh pinch those sensitive nipples of hers.."

Jess moved her hands to the back of Dans' head while he manhandled her petite frame, soft moans now clearly audible from my wife. The moans then increased in volume as Dan took hold of her panties above her ass and repeatedly pulled them up a little, creating pressure on her ass crack& pussy lips each time.

"Ok lets have you both on the bed now please, Dan behind our hotwife again. You're doing great Jessica, this is the hottest session I've ever done& its all down to you babe. Dan, I need you naked now please buddy."

Once again Jess' eyes widened a little as Dan stripped off, his freed cock was not dissimilar to Carls that I had witnessed in the club toilets at around 8" in length but perhaps even a little thicker still. He'd obviously enjoyed fooling around with Jess as his cock was rock hard and pointing up so much as to be nearly resting against his torso.

Jess eased onto the bed from one side while Dan slid on up behind her from the other side. My eyes were fixed on Jess as I switched to the feed of a different camera. In her panties, stockings& heels she was a vision of slutty perfection. They both laid on their side, Dans' hand already resting on Jess' stomach just above the waistband of her panties, and his cock most likely pressing against my girls ass.

"Ok Danny, slide your other arm underJess, I want your fingers teasing those nipples again, and lets have some more kissing too, that was so hot last time! Less direction from me now, I just want you both to go with the flow- try& forget I'm even here.."

Dan straight away began teasing& pinching Jess' nipples, and as she turned her head to face him over her left shoulder their lips pressed hard together once more, tongues darting in& out of each others mouths again. Drinking in the footage once more I began jerking my cock yet again.

Both of them were clearly into the moment now, Jess' soft moans had returned. But as Dans' fingers on his left hand pushed into the front of her panties she placed her hand on top of his..

"I'm not sure we should go that far, maybe Aiden didn't have it in his mind for me to be touched this.. intimately.." Jess said breathlessly.

Josh moved in close. "Sure he did Jessica, he said he wanted plenty of photos of you fooling around with a hot model. Anyway, any shots that you don't want him to see, we just won't show him so you've nothing to worry about babe!"

"I... I guess.."

"Good girl, tell you what, I've got a prop that may help you which I'll fetch in a minute. You guys continue for now."

They were soon back into it, kissing hard and deep, Dan now had both hands torturously teasing and pinching Jess' nipples that I knew from experience were extremely sensitive. Neither of them even noticed that Josh had stopped snapping and was bringing something over to the bed that he'd retrieved from the drawer in the dresser.

It barely registered with my wife that Josh was easing her hands above her head and into the gaps between the railings on the bed head. Then with a couple of rapid clicks, the cuffs were on her wrists.

"Wait.. Josh, what's this?!"

"Its just a bit of fun Jessica, I figured your body would look even hotter all stretched out like this- fuck I was right! Plus it'll help you resist the urge to try and stop Dan when he wants to have some fun with you!"

"Yes, but Josh I.."

"It's like I said sexy, any time you want to call a halt to the session just tell us! So shall we carry on babe? Fuck.. you were made for this!"

"I don't know... I guess so... for now.."

"Great, Dan as you were buddy.."

Josh was right about one thing her slim figure looked incredible stretched out& pulled taut by the cuffs. Dans' intensity had also upped a level, Jess moaning into his mouth as he mauled her ass and pinched her nipples harder.

"Ok Danny lose those tiny panties for me, Jessicas' husband needs some close-ups of his little wifeys' wet pussy."

Dan tugged her briefs off quite roughly over her stockings& heels causing a gasp from Jess.

"Josh.. I.. oh gosh.. my husband cant see any of these pictures... he'll go crazy.."

"That's ok sweetheart, I was planning to keep these in my private collection anyway."

Dans hand now slid down over Jess' tight stomach, this time Jess was powerless to stop him..

"How does that little pussy feel Danny?"

Jess' head rocked back, her body arching and stretching even further as I watched Dan grab a stocking clad leg with one hand lifting it up and away from the bed as the other hand slid onto her completely exposed pussy. Now a huge moan came from my wife as he inserted a thick finger into Jess' gorgeous pussy.

"Incredible pal. I don't think she's ever had a big cock in her life, I've never felt a hole so tight! Damn she sure is wet for someone who wasn't sure!" Dan said grinning broadly.

My cock was aching now as I stared at my Jess' stretched out tethered body being finger fucked by a stranger- as another relative stranger took photographs of the act! Jess winced& groaned every time he pushed into her.

"Uhhh please.. go slow, your finger.."

Josh put his camera down and switched to a small video recorder- which I pulled up on my screen- first getting some footage of the fingers invading my girls' tight snatch. Then he moved up to her pretty face with its' delicate features.

"Face it Jessica, the only thing you love more than having a random hot guy finger your tight cheating little pussy is having another guy film you like a little porn star slut. Isn't that right?!"

"Ahhh.. no.. please..!"

"ISN'T THAT RIGHT JESS?!"

As Josh waited for her response Dan withdrew his finger from inside my girl and slid his large thick cock between Jess' spread legs, sliding it rhythmically back& forth over her clit.

"Y... yess."

"Sorry Jessica, we didn't catch that?"

"Yes Josh I love cheating on my husband with total strangers, teasing them so they're dying to fuck my brains out!"

"Thats better you little bitch, acting all prim one moment then getting drunk and dressing& acting like a hooker the next! Now you're going to be a good girl and plead with Dan to fuck that tight pussy."

"Mmmhh yes I want it.."

"Sorry?"

"I want Danny to fuck my married, cheating slutty little pussy, I'm begging you to stretch me out with your thick cock, pleeease I'm begging you, I need you inside me sooo bad!"

"That's better you little tramp." Josh looked at Dan smirking as he moved back a little with the video recorder. "See I told you this one was another bored wife desperate for cock! She's all yours matey.."

While Josh was busy getting Jess to beg for Dans' big cock I watched on as he rolled a condom down over his thick, throbbing penis. What if she had begged them to stop- would they have done? I doubted it. Now all my scheming had led to this, for the first time in years my Jess was going to get fucked by another cock- and I was going to watch as she willingly cheated on me..

Jess moaned again as the head of Dans' cock pushed against my sweet Jess' tight little opening from behind.

"Ohhgodd please go slowly."

Dan laughed. "I'll try, but I'm not promising anything girlie!"

I watched the screen transfixed at Josh captured the moment the head of Dans cock pushed past my wifes pussy lips and entered her. Jess groaned so loud and there was a rattle of metal as she momentarily forgot she was cuffed to the bed frame.

"Ohhh shit Danny! its too big for me!"

"Fuck girl you're gripping me so tight! Oh don't worry, I'll make it fit you baby.."

Josh zoomed in as inch by tortuous inch Dan sank his length deeper& deeper into my cheating wife- I was getting close to cumming again as I rubbed my cock watching what I'd craved so bad. Jess whimpered and cursed as she was completely filled by Dan.

"Tell the camera you're a cheating slut Jessica!"

"Mmmhh! I'm a cheating slut being fucked by another mans cock!!"

It was too much for me once again, grunting as I shot a second load onto the wooden floor..

Jess' eyes appeared to glaze over, her dainty hands clawing at the bars she was cuffed to as Dan started to slide his cock in& out of her, the camera picking up my girls juices now coating Dans condom.

Every time his shaft slid out of her I could see Jess' pussy lips being almost pulled inside out from her gripping him so tightly. His pace was increasing, his breathing deeper as he properly started to fuck Jess with everything he had, her whole body starting to jolt with every hard thrust her moans and cries now echoing round the large studio.

"How do I feel bitch?! Your husband will be able to tell you've been stretched out by a proper cock next time he fucks you!"

"Mmahhh.. you feel... uhh.. amazing Dan!"

Josh moved the camera close in on her soaking wet snatch as Dan continued to roughly piston in& out of Jess' petite frame.

"Oh yeh, take it all you little whore! Ruin that cheating pussy Danny!"

Jess yelped out as Dan grabbed her by the hips, pulling her ass up in the air, her cuffs again rattling loudly on the bed frame. Positioning himself again he slid back deep into my wifes snatch, holding her small hips to get extra purchase. This was causing Jess moan and gasp into a pillow as she struggled with taking his full length.

Before long he grabbed her shoulders and began ramming his cock into her hard, her back arching as he pulled her back onto his hard cock. Jess then shrieked out as Dan took his hand back and slapped her hard on her ass three times.

"Oh yes bud, punish our tied up little fucktoy! Scream as much as you like Jessica, there's nothing you can do to stop him!"

While Dan was doggy- fucking Jess from behind Josh had taken his hard cock from his pants and was rubbing himself as he filmed her being used.

"You love being fucked hard& spanked dont you Jessica? How much better is it than boring-as-fuck marital sex?"

"Nnnhh its... ahhh so fucking good I...ohhgodd.. love it.. ohhhh I'm gonna cummm!!"

Jess screamed out, shuddering as a huge orgasm ripped through her. Just seconds later Dan roared out, yanking on Jess' ponytail pulling her head up as he came hard. After a few more strokes Jess slid off him and collapsed panting face down on the bed. Josh was soon cumming too, filming as his cum splashed onto the bed right next to my spent wife.

Eventually Jess was unshackled and shakily got dressed back into her dress& coat as the guys cleaned themselves up. Everyone was out of camerashot now but I could hear Jess speak:

"Please promise me you wont show Aiden some of what you captured today Josh."

"Don't worry babe, I'll email everything to you tomorrow- whatever you want to keep and have printed out is up to you, so let me know. Fuck Jess you are one crazy girl, thats the most fun I've had in quite a while, I hope you loved it as much as we did!"

"Jeez guys I shouldn't have got caught up in the moment like that, but yes.. it was incredible.. well I'd better get going- if I can still walk!"

She left and I shut the feed down, awaiting her call to be picked up. It was the most incredible thing I had ever seen. I expected to feel conflicted, even upset watching my wife being fucked by another guy. There was none of that, only a desire to see more of my sweet Jess allowing other guys to take complete control of her..

Having returned home I asked Jess if she had enjoyed herself. Her cheeks coloured up..

"I have to say it was.. liberating. It didn't feel like me, more like an actress being directed. I had a lot of fun. Although you didn't tell me about Dan!"

"Dan?"

The model you hired for me to pose with!"

"Oh, haha, well I thought he might make it more fun for you! Was he hot?"

"Yeh kinda!" Replied Jess, blushing.

"I cant wait to see the pictures babe, I bet you looked incredible."

"I think you'll be happy with what you see Aiden!"

Damn Jess, I thought, happy is an understatement, I just hope I see some more.......

12