Jess Succumbs Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha! You took me for a fool Jessica, thinking the old boy wouldn't notice! Well you were wrong... very wrong, and now you need to be punished! Could you give me a hand please Phil?"

Phil, the only guy in the room who I thought might question Nigels actions, and who also had a girlfriend, was quick to dispel that idea, eagerly walking over to Jess& bending down behind her, he took one of my wifes long slender legs in both hands. Jess balanced on her straight leg as Phil pushed the other out to the bottom corner of the frame, whereupon Nigel clipped her ankle cuff onto another wire.

Despite the anger building in me, my cock had become rock hard as I watched this footage of my pretty little wife becoming more restrainied, more immobile, more at the mercy of those present. Jess was looking up at her wrists, squirming as Phil now took hold of her other leg, spreading her stance wide so Nigel could apply the final clip.

As Phil stood he traced his hand up Jess' thigh, stroking her half exposed ass before moving away, staring at Jess' tight petite body- now being held in something of a starfish pose- as he did so..

Nigel moved in behind her, speaking quietly into her ear. "So you see Jessica, you don't want to cross me- guys have and I've had them beaten the crap out of.. but if a girl does it.. well you're the first, and I must say this should be so much more fun than having someone beaten!"

Nigel moved to the side of the frame, placing his hand on a small handle I hadn't even noticed- he began to turn it..

The clicking sound of some sort of ratchet mechanism echoed round the room, and as Nigel began to grin, my wife gasped as the wires attached to her wrist& ankle cuffs started to become taut.

"Gosh you're in quite a predicament now young lady. I must say your body looks incredible attached to my frame- just as I knew it would! I'm guessing it will look hotter still as we begin to pull everything a little tighter!"

Nigels hand moved, the ratchet clicking into life- Jess gasping once more as her arms and legs began to take the strain as the wires became tight, glancing down, having to shift her stance wider as the contraption forced her to spread her legs.

I watched, my cock throbbing as Nigel stopped turning the handle- many of the muscles& tendons in my girls hot little figure were clearly on show beneath her skin as a result of it being stretched out in different directions like this.

I wasn't the only one enjoying the show, I could see Phil stood near to Jess, leering at her prone body, rubbing at the stiff cock in his pants. Nigel walked over to a table& picked something up..

"Now my girl, for your actions, unfortunately there must be consequences.." What Nigel was holding looked like a leather riding crop, but with a slightly larger head. Was this asshole really going to use it on my wife?!

The others stared intently as Nigel traced the crop over Jess' cheek down over her left breast, her stomach& finally down onto her bare thigh- Jess' eyes growing like saucers when she began to realise what was going to happen.

"Mmmm... you're mine now, bitch.." Nigel said quietly as he placed his free hand on Jess' tummy..

**crack**

"Mmmahhh!" Jess winced in pain as the crop connected with her bare back, her body arching away from the point of impact as much as it could- but her restraints meant movement was minimal.

Now I realised why she had been reluctant to undress in front of me after that night, the blow must have left a mark...

**CRACK**

"OWWWFUCKK!!! You sick bastard!" Jess spat as a 2nd, harder blow struck her back.

"Oh, did you hear that gentlemen?! Damn I love it when a girl gets angry when I discipline them! At least at the beginning anyway.. You need to accept, Jessica, that you are ours now.. then who knows, you may even start to enjoy yourself! Now tell me you want to be spanked again Jess!"

"..........................."

"TELL ME, YOU THIEVING LITTLE WHORE!!!"

"But....I.... please....!" My wifes head dropped slightly, her eyes now looking down at the ground.. "I... want you to spank me again sir..."

"Good girl... now where was I?"

I watched, half in horror, half in a total state of arousal as Nigel struck Jess' back& shoulders with several more blows- my girl yelping& gasping with each hit, her taut, hot little body writhing, pulling this way& that against the four cuffs stretching her out..

"Alan, could you give me a hand here please?"

Jess' eyes followed the ugly, rotund little man until he disappeared from her view- now right behind her..

"Ok, I need you to lift the back of my sweet little assistants skirt."

Alan did as instructed, the camera capturing my wife physically shuddering as she felt Alans stubby hands tugging up the rear flap of her skirt. As Roger repositioned himself behind my girl I was now able to see the marks on her left by the crop.

"Mmm, I've got to say Jessica, your ass is damn near perfect! Let me see if I can make it tighter still.."

Nigel once again turned the handle on the frame, the wires becoming tauter, the cuffs tugging my girls body in four different directions further still. My cock ached as I drank in the rear view of my wife, every sinew in her petite little body now pulled tight, her lacy black panties now on show as Alan held her skirt with one hand while rubbing the side of her ass with the other..

"These panties are lovely Jess, and frame your pert little ass to a tee, but i think they may only get in the way of our fun! Alan I need these tugging up out of the way..."

Catching Jess completely by surprise, Alan wrapped two fingers into the waistband of my wifes panties, and roughly tugged the material up into her asscrack, causing another gasped expletive to spill from her pretty lips. I could see Alan grinning, his fingers rising and falling as he kept tugging at my girls panties, Jess having no choice but to endure the rhythmical pressing on her pussy that this would be causing..

Nigel shifted his stance slightly..

**crack**

"Oohhhwwwfuckk!!" Jess blurted as the leather crop struck a sharp blow onto her perfect little exposed ass. Over the next minute or so maybe another dozen blows rained down on my wifes behind, Jess squirming and yelping each time a crack rang out. Perhaps it was my imagination, but with the last couple of strikes, Jess' cries became more like moans..

Finally Nigel relented, and her skirt was allowed to drop, with Jess breathing deeply, head bowed he walked back over to the table. Leaving the crop, my blood ran cold as he returned to my wifes side brandishing a small knife.

Nigel flashed it in front of Jess' eyes, immediately making her tug and writhe at her bonds in desperation..

"Wh... what the fuck are you going to do with that!?!" Jess whimpered.

"Calm down my dear, I'm not going to cut you! What do you take me for?"

Jess turned her head away trembling as he ran the flat side of the blade down her cheek, over her pushed up breasts and down to near her navel.

"I just need to remove an... obstruction.."

My wife glanced down as Nigel reached into the slit at the side of her leather skirt and pulled the thin, fragile waistband of her panties away from her hipbone. Then sliding the blade under it with one motion the sharp knife easily cut through the lace.

"Uhhh noo please... they were a valentines gift from Aiden!"

"Oh what a delicious irony! Well now they're just a cheap rag to be discarded.." Replied Nigel as he moved to Jess' other side and cut through the waistband of the other leg. Now pulling on the scrap of frilly material it simply slid out from under her skirt.

My cock was now aching as Roger circled my wife, the camera panning down to her exposed ass cheeks, before moving to the front capturing the look of shame on Jess' face, then panning down to get an amazing close up of her bare little pussy. Nigel came up tight behind my wife..

"Mmmm now what do we have here?!" Her boss stooped a little& his hands found the hem of her tiny skirt, then the backs of her thighs. Then he straightened up- letting his hands slide up under her skirt until he had one perky little ass cheek in each of his huge hands..

Jess hopelessly tried to move her body away from the two shovel- like hands groping& squeezing her naked ass, small gasps of protestation coming from her lips.

"Phil- don't just stand there come and enjoy our little trussed- up trophy! Haha!

He only needed asking once, moving swiftly in front of Jess. Phil leaned in to kiss her but she turned her head to the side..

Nigel had his lips almost on my wifes neck as he spoke.. "Tut tut Jessica don't be so rude to my associate, I suggest you become more compliant- or I shall retrieve my crop and be much less... lenient this time..."

Jess straightened her head, looking at Phil with a pleading expression.. "Please Phil... you're friends with Aiden, you dont have to do this!"

"I know I am babe, but every time I've seen you out on the town, or more recently at work... some of the outfits you wear have had me dying to have some fun with this hot little body of yours..."

Phils words trailed off& he began kissing my wife, gently at first, then harder, pushing her tongue at her lips- she refused to kiss him back.. Nigel, meanwhile had returned to his table, with more plans for teaching Jess a lesson..

"Here Philip, I think you may find one of these helpful!"

Watching intently, I could make out Nigel holding two vibrators, one black, one red. The one he handed to Phil was quite long- maybe 8" and thick, with a clit stimulator sticking out from the main shaft around 3/4 of the way up..

Nigels was a little smaller, just a straight, smooth vibe. Damn what did Nigel have in mind for my hot little wife?

Philip fiddled with the base of the black vibe and I soon detected a faint hum as it came to life. I watched in a state of aroused anguish as he ran the thick toy up Jess' leg and under her leather skirt...

Suddenly my wifes eyes screwed shut, again squirming in her cuffs.

"Mmmuhhh.. ohhshitt!" Phil grinned as the vibe was now resting on my wifes pussy, he just left it threre for several seconds, grinning as he watched my girl taking increasingly shorter& faster breaths."

"Haha, I think she likes this toy more than the crop Nigel!"

"Mmm... true.. but in time she'll learn to love them both." Nigel replied, smirking.

"Uhhh... please Philip... you shouldnt be... mmmhh... doing this!"

Phil ignored her, and leaning in, began kissing her once more. Again my Jess tried to resist him but as his arm shifted slightly back& forth- doubtless teasing both her clit and pussy lips now with the toy she let out a moan and began responding to his kiss, the camera now moving in closer as my girls resistance began to falter. Soon their mouths were wider apart, both tongues exploring each others mouths.

Part of me was willing her to shout her safe word- we'd find other jobs, and I wasn't convinced the police would be that interested in Nigels accusations.. but another part of me was desperate to see how far my Jess would let this go- she already seemed to be starting to get turned on by Phils lips- and the toy now torturing her between her long, taut legs.

As she began to lose herself in this intense situation, Nigel reached up behind Jess and unzipped her little leather tube top. As the zip ran out the top fell away, my wifes hot, perky tits sprang free, Roger now capturing them heaving up and down as her state of arousal heightened- now repeatedly moaning into Philips mouth as he kissed her hard.

Nigel too switched his vibe on, reachibg round andrunning it up& down between Jess' tits before grazing it over one, then the other of her hardening nipples.

Jess broke from the kiss momentarily. "Uhhhh... please... this is... too much!" She moaned, writhing in her shackles as two vibrators now constantly pressed onto her nipples and her clit.

"We'll tell you when its too much, sweet Jessica- but you may find that to be a long way off!" Nigel warned. With that he tugged the handle tensioning Jess' body even more, like it might pull her apart. My wife gasped another breathless protest, but it fell on deaf ears as he moved back to the table.

"Here Philip, I think you may need this if this girl is as tight as I think she might be!"

Phil held out his vibe, allowing Nigel to drizzle some oil onto its thick buzzing shaft. Jess glanced over at it as he ran it back under her slutty skirt. "Ohhgodd, you cant put that inside me- the buzzing... I... NNNNUHHHH!!"

Jess' cry echoed around the room before Phil pushed his lips onto hers once more, forcing his tongue deep into her mouth. I knew my sweet wife had just been impaled by the large toy. Despite its size I knew with all that lube it would have been easy for Philip to ease it past Jess' pussy lips and into her..

My hot little wife was now utterly at their mercy- how far would this go. Her moans and whimpers were becoming more frequent as I watched Phils arm start to rise& fall- slowly building a rhythm as he began to fuck my wifes tight pussy with Nigels thick toy.

Nigel was continuing to buzz Jess' sensitive nipples, which were now rock hard. "That's it... good girl! See I knew that horny little body of yours would betray you eventually. You try to act all prim at work, but I was sure there was a little slut behind the facade, secretly wanting some rough treatment!"

"I... nooo... can't.... pleeease! Mmmmmhhh!"

"Oh yes you can Jessica, and you will! Lets remove this shall we?!"

Nigel moved his hands to Jess' hips and with a tug of his hand and a popping noise, the press-stud holding my wifes leather 'skirt' together was pulled apart, allowing the tiny shred pf a garment to fall sideways into the clutches of Nigels other hand..

As the skirt was pulled away and tossed on the floor, the camera now took in every inch of Jess' naked, taut body, a faint sheen of sweat covering her torso, spread- eagled in just her heels. Phil was now stooping down sucking hard on one of my girls nipples as Nigel rubbed the other one with his vibe.

Jess' head had now lolled forward, looking totally overwhelmed by the vibrations coursing through her petite body, a groan leaving her lips every time Phil pushed the toy into her bald pussy- the toy slick with oil as he fucked her with it- increasingly faster& deeper..

Suddenly Jess yelled out, her head snapping back up.

"Uhhh... Nigel... no you... please not there!!"

Nigel had stopped tormenting Jess' breasts with his vibe, and as the camera moved round I watched entranced as he applied some oil to the toy and began rubbing it in between my wifes ass cheeks, each pass easing it furthur in between her buttocks until I saw Jess' whole body jolt& spasm as she continued to protest.

The sight of this treatment of my girl was too much, and as Nigel began to massage my girls assbud with the tip of his pulsating toy, I relieved the painful pressure in my pants& started stroking my stiff cock.

"OhhhmygodddOHHHMYGODDD... PLEEEEASE!!"

"Please what my dear? Please stop? Please continue? Please keep taking more and more liberties with my naked slutty body?! Very well, if you insist.."

Jess groaned loud, her head rocking right back as Roger filmed a close up of Phil holding his vibe deep in my wife, the clit stimulator doing exactly that as it rested against her g-spot. She was biting her lip so hard now as all control left her..

Nigel was now teasing my wifes ass cheeks apart a little, putting more pressure on her anus with the toy. The sensations rippling through her body from Phil& Nigels constant manipulations looked too much for Jess to bear, her mouth hanging open, moaning loudly, a glazed expression on her face.

"Tell me Jessica have you ever had a toy in your ass before?"

"Uhhh?... n..n..... yesss!"

"Oh really?! Aiden likes to have fun with this ass as much as I do then?!"

"It.... wasn't him that used it on me... mmmhh... it was a... girl!" Jess blurted out.

The others made approving comments at Jess' confession. "Oh really!? Someone you are close with?" Nigel queried.

"OHHHFUCK!! No... I..I'd only just... nnnghh... met her!"

Laughter and shouts echoed round the room. In her horny daze Jess had blurted out what had happened while on our adventure at the shopping mall.

"My god, you're full of surprises Jessica! If I'd have known what a promiscuous little slut you are I would have dispensed with the blackmailing and just dragged you down here straight away instead of wasting time!" Nigel leaned in once more.. "Now lets test just how much of a whore you really are..."

Nigel turned his attention back to my girls sweet little ass, the camera zooming in as he pushed the tip of the vibe with more force at the opening to her ass.

"Mmmahh! Please Nigel... I can't take two of them at once! there's no room for both!"

"You have a safe word my dear, you can use it any time... but your body is ruling your head now, isn't it Jessica? I think its craving being double penetrated by two toys at the same time, isn't it?!"

"N....nooo... thats not true!"

Nigel grinned. "You're a terrible liar sweetie..." He replied. Shifting his stance a little he crouched down, head level with my wifes ass...

"Mmmm, come here Roger, you don't want to miss this part!"

The camera moved in, the screen now filled

by the buzzing toy being pushed at the opening to Jess' oiled up ass, her moaning& whimpering becoming louder. Her ass began to quiver as the tip of the vibe began to penetrate her assbud- I watched transfixed as Nigel eased it deeper, the toys girth now starting to stretch my wifes tight hole. I rubbed my cock as he somehow made it fit..

"NNNGHHH OHHGODD NIGEL- PLEASE GO SLOW!! AAHHHHH MY ASSS!!"

"You fuck me over and I'll do the same to you baby- that's how I operate..."

Nigel had now eased the vibe into Jess' ass a couple of inches- to its widest part, holding it there as Phil fucked her pussy long& deep. Roger lowered the camera further until it was filming both of my sweet girls holes being stretched& tormented by the two vibrators. Then, as Nigel started to work his toy in& out of my wifes ass, I could take no more and shot a huge load of cum all over the floor...

Jess was groaning loud, almost grunting now as both her ass& pussy continued to be relentlessly fucked by Nigel and Philip.

"NO PLEASE.... MMMHHHH..... YOU HAVE TO UUURGH...... STOP! Right there I watched as my wifes prone little body began to buck& spasm, head right back as a huge orgasm ripped through her, arms& legs twitching in their bonds as the stimulation of her ass& pussy completely overwhelmed her...

I thought Phil& Nigel may relent after this- how wrong could I be, as I watched them not only keep toying my wife, but both of them turned the base of their vibrators, increasing the audible buzzing, which the phone mic picked up.

"NNNUHHH!! PLEASE I NEED A REST GUYS....I'M BEGGING YOU!!"

"All in good time Jessica, all in good time! My goodness, you came so hard just then- I knew breaking the resistance of a little slut like you would be relatively easy!"

"AHHH.... SCREW YOU!"

"Oh now thats not very lady like is it? I think we've heard enough of these half-hearted protestations haven't we gentlemen? Alan would you bring me that gag from the table please?!"

I stared at Jess' phone as Alan bought over a ball gag from the table. "Good, now put it on our hot little secretary would you?"

Before Jess had a chance to curse any of them any more, Alan roughly pulled the gag into my wifes sweet little mouth, her eyes wide as Alan buckled it shut. Jess mumbled something, but soon realised the futility of trying to communicate as she began to breathe hard through her nose as the two toys continued to be worked deep into her body.