Jess Succumbs Pt. 06

Story Info
Jess is caught out, how far will she go to save her job?
11.3k words
4.09
18.1k
23

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been nearly 3 weeks since Carls party. Whenever I asked Jess if she'd had a good time or what she'd been up to at the party she just shrugged& said she was too drunk to remember what had happened..

I remembered perfectly, just as I'm sure she did, but would never admit it- that she'd been gangbanged by 6 horny college guys that had cum in her, & on her while she had cum a dozen times or more as all those thick, young cocks had pounded into her tight body. I had thought about little else since..

Jess found excuses for us not to have sex in the week that followed the party- possibly worried that her pussy would feel different after Oscars huge shaft had stretched her pussy out..

My wife had also begun her new job- working for my boss Nigel, as his P.A. Most days she could be seen heading out to meet clients with him in his Range Rover. The guys would watch as Nigel would hold the car door open for my wife to get in, all the while trying to see up her short dress. Then they'd be ribbing me, saying they'd only be going to the hotel up the road..

It was hard not to feel uncomfortable having my wife work for my boss, I enjoyed Jess getting attention from other guys, but Nigel could be a bit of an asshole, and a few times when they'd walked through the factory together he would smugly glance at me as his hand rested on her back just above her tight little ass as they walked..

Jess insisted however that Nigel was the perfect gentleman & hadn't tried anything with her since she'd taken the position at work.

We both got into Jess' car, it was Friday evening and I was beat, but looking forward to a night at the cinema to see the new James Bond film with my girl..

"Sorry babe, we're going to have to catch the film another night, Nigel is having a meeting with the other directors at his house tonight and he needs me to go over there and take notes."

"Ugh really?! Why couldn't they have had their meeting during the day? I'm sure they could manage without you!" I said, exasperated.

"Well perhaps, but that's what he wants- and it isn't as if I've not had to put up with you working crappy hours!" Well, she had me there. "Oh, and can you drive me there& back, they're having wine& nibbles during the meeting?"

I tried to hide how pissed I was, they were getting to spend an evening with my wife drinking expensive wine while I sat at home.. "Who's going to this meeting exactly?"

"Well Alan I think, as well as Phil and Roger."

I grimaced, Alan was the transport director, a pretty obnoxious guy that treated the drivers like shit, and was always perving at Jess any chance he got. Phil was ok, he was the sales& marketing boss who I got on well with. Roger was the shop foreman, a complete asshole that had brown- nosed his way into the job of being my manager, despite knowing half as much as me.

While Jess was upstairs changing I sat& stewed. For once I had no desire for my wife to be skimpily dressed in the presence of other men, so I was slightly relieved when she came down wearing a pair of tight jeans, paired with heels& a sweater.

"Ok baby, I'm ready! Who knows, when they see how willing I am to go that extra mile for them, there may be more money in it for me?!"

"Sure honey, who knows.."

We drove over to Nigels house, whereupon I escorted Jess up to his large oak front door. I considered if he would have to sell this huge house when his divorce had gone through, but I doubted it..

Having knocked, the door opened.. "Hi Mr Walker!" Jess enthused.

"Well good evening Jess, you're looking beautiful as ever!" He said, kissing Jess on both cheeks. Nigel looked me up& down. "Good evening Aiden, we'll try not to keep your lovely wife for too long, but this is a very important meeting and we need someone to listen very carefully and take notes on the evenings business. Jessica will ring you when we are finished with her!"

His words did nothing to ease my suspicion of his motives.. but maybe I was just being paranoid- maybe the events of the past few weeks had only made me suspect the worst.. "Ok Mr Walker, see you later honey."

With that I watched as the door swung shut, Nigel asking Jess if she preferred red or white wine..

A few hours later, which I'd spent lazing around watching sport the phone rang, it was Jess, asking me to come & pick her up.

Jess walked up to the car, looking a little spaced out- maybe from the wine. I asked how the evening had gone.

"Err, yeah really well, pretty uneventful really, they discussed the business plan for 2022, where the company was headed and so on..

"Ooh that sounds juicy, do tell!"

Jess was coy.. "Nigel asked me not to discuss what was talked about at the meeting with you- I have to respect that babe."

"Huh, fair enough. Guess I'm not worthy of information that could affect our future?"

"Don't start Aiden, it was nothing earth shattering, pretty boring really. Please take me home.. I'm very tired."

The next couple of days passed away, we went to seeJames Bond on the Sunday night. Heading to work on Monday I was surprised to see what Jess was wearing..

"Jeez babe, thats a bit risqué for work isn't it?!" She was wearing a tight, low cut sweater and a very short tan skirt, which, when she sat in the car was causing it to ride up& flash her hold- up stocking tops.

"Oh it's fine Aiden, they only show when I'm sat down.."

"Err.. won't you be sat down most of the day in the offices Jess?"

"Oh just chill Aiden, I couldn't find anything else to wear, and why would anyone in the office be interested in what I'm wearing?!"

"Oh I have no idea Jess, I'm sure they won't be interested at all!"

"Whatever.. just drive."

Sure enough, the guys on the shop floor seemed able to find an excuse to head up to the offices during the course of the day once word had spread that my wife was in there, dressed more like a hooker than a member of staff..

A couple of days passed, and one evening when Jess had gone to visit a friend I had a peek at her phone that she'd forgotten, to see if Carl had been in touch with her since the house party. He hadn't, but instead I found a video message from an unknown number. The message with it simply read:

'I thought you would appreciate a record of Fridays meeting, I'm sure you'll find it a very useful reference..'

Slightly puzzled, I opened up the file and was soon watching footage shot on someones phone. I could see a large room adorned floor to ceiling with very expensive looking oak panelling. In the centre of the room were two leather sofas facing each other with a large glass table between them which had four glasses of wine on it.

On the left hand sofa sat Phil & Jess, on the other were Nigel and Alan, which left me assuming that Roger was filming the meeting.

Sat next to the imposing figure of Nigel, Alan looked rather comical, short, fat& bald, in his early 60's, with an unhealthy complexion from smoking and a less than pretty face, it wasn't hard to work out why he was single..

Phil was in his 40's, in reasonable shape with a mop of thick dark hair and almost as tall as Nigel, with a rather large nose. As I watched I could see him repeatedly glancing sideways at my wifes body, which looked hot as hell wrapped in her tight jeans& sweater, her hair in a ponytail with a notepad on her knee.

"Ok, good work everyone, I think thats everything covered! Anyone got anything they'd like to add?" Enquired Nigel.

This didn't make any sense.. why had he just started filming the meeting just as it was finishing?

There is just one more matter to attend to, one of a theft from the company, by one of its employees.... That thief is you, isn't it Jessica?!"

All eyes were now on my wife, I almost dropped her phone in shock! What sort of horseshit lie was he telling here?!

The camera zoomed in a little on my wife..

"Wh..what? I don't understand!" She stammered, her cheeks flushing.

"Oh but I think you do. Two days ago somebody filled their car up with petrol on the company account at the filling station around the corner. Since those present here are the only ones that know the security code for that account, and you're the only one here that doesn't drive a diesel car, I'd say I've found my thief.."

Jess squirmed, her cheeks going beet red as she put her notepad on the table.

"I... no Mr Walker... its not like that! I filled my car up then realised I'd left my purse at work... I was going to repay you I promise!"

"Do I look like a charity Jessica?! You've had two days since I was notified of the transaction- it pays to know the owner of the filling station Jess my dear. So as I see it we have several options with how to deal with this situation."

Jess looked nervously around the room, spotting the camera phone for the first time, looking straight into the lense with a very worried look on her sweet face.

"Please, Nigel... I swear I was.."

"ENOUGH! And you can call me sir from now on! Boomed Nigels voice, causing everyone in the room to jump& my wifes hand to tremble.. "Option one, I give the evidence to the police and you will probably end up in court. Option two you get out of this house right now and thats the end of it.. but of course you won't have a job at my company and neither will your husband."

"Please no, we can't afford to both lose our jobs.. it's not Aidens fault." Jess sniffed, her eyes looking teary.

"Option three is we tear up your old work contract.. and you sign this new one."

Nigel pulled a document and a pen from the briefcase next to him and slid it across the table to my wife, who eyed the piece of paper. "Whats different about it sir?" Jess enquired dejectedly..

"It merely means you'll be... giving up certain employees rights that you were entitled to under your old contract. You will have to follow instruction from the directors without question- that is of course if you and Aiden wish to continue to work for me.."

Dammit Jess, I fumed, why did you have to make such a mistake and become indebted to this creep and his cronies! I watched as Jess sighed, muttering that it seemed that she had little choice. With that she signed the document& placed the pen on top of it.

"Good girl! You know Jess I really think this could be beneficial for everyone in the long run! Do you think you're ready for your new role sweetie? Lets find out! We'd like you to pop behind that screen over there and change into the outfit thats been left there for you- I do hope it fits that magnificent body of yours!"

"But.. change into what.. I don't understand?"

"Ahh dear Jess, youve just signed a contract to follow orders without question- I figured you for having a better memory than that." Nigel leaned forward. "Go and change.. NOW! You're to be our entertainment for the next hour or two!"

My wife stood up looking close to tears, and walked behind the ornate Japanese- style screen.

"Fuck Nige, I cant believe you're actually going to pull this off!" Whispered Alan excitedly.

"Never doubt me.." came the ominous reply.

Several minutes passed until finally Jess reappeared- to murmered expletives. The camera slightly unsteadily zoomed in on my girl- my heart sank, and pounded in equal measure..

"Well now, you look lovely my dear! You are going to enjoy wearing your new uniform for the rest of the evening, arent you Jess?!"

"Y...yes Sir.." I stared at the screen, my wife stood there blushing in her new 'uniform'. One hand rested on her stomach, the other nervously covering her crotch..

Still wearing her own heels, but gone were the jeans& sweater. In their place Jess now stood in front of her leering bosses in a two- piece outfit made from shiny PVC. The top was a strapless bralet which zipped up the front, which looked at least one size too small.

This meant it could only be zipped halfway up her tits, which now looked incredible pushed up high& squeezed together- almost spilling out of the top of the tiny garment.

Her flat toned stomach was bare& looked so hot- probably why she was now attempting to cover at least some of it with her hand. Below her hand was the matching skirt to the top- although calling it a skirt was a bit of a stretch- it was more just two tiny squares of material, fastened to each other with what looked like press- studs on each of my wifes slim hips. Each square was so short so as to be leaving her panties on show- front and back..

Nigel gestured for Jess to walk into the middle of the room. As she did so this gave everyone present an unbelievable look at my girls body, even the sides of her ass were completely on show due to the two hip- high slits in the skirt.

"Good girl, now come and stand in front of me! Mmm very nice Jessica, I knew I was hiring the right girl for a position in my company- knowing at some point you'd slip up and then have you as my plaything.. I just didn't think you'd fuck up quite so soon, quite so spectacularly! Heh heh! Now turn around."

Jess did as she was told, a forlorn, exasperated look on her pretty face, the camera capturing a perfect full length shot of her stood there looking like some kind of biker girl whore..

Nigel reached into his briefcase once more, pulling out some small objects which I strained to make out, however the camera zoomed in& I was soon staring aghast.

Nigel threw the items on the table next to Jess, causing her to glance down, a puzzled look coming across her face.

"Wh...what are those?"

"WHAT ARE THOSE SIR!!"

Jess flinched, her petite body cowering slightly. "Sorry, what are those sir?" She asked, her voice almost breaking.

"These, sweet Jessica are the final parts to your outfit, shall I put them on for you?"

"Y..yes sir..."

Nigel stood to one side of my wife, then taking hold of her arm wrapped a thick leather cuff round her wrist. I could make out that it had a metal ring sown into it as he secured it tightly with a large strip of velcro it had attatched to it. Her boss then took her other arm and adorned the other wrist with an identical cuff.

From being a little flushed, the colour now seemed to be draining from my sweet wifes face as Nigel ordered her to put one of her heels up on the table, causing her little lacy black panties to be even more on show.

Nigel took a third cuff and wrapped it slowly round my girls slim ankle. As he did so Jess wobbled slightly. Nigel gestured for Alan to hold her steady..

Jess placed her other foot on the table, Alan now greedily held onto her bare waist to steady her as Nigel affixed the final cuff to her other ankle. Nigel ran his hand up my girls leg until it came to rest on her knee- two mens hands now touching her bare skin.

"Mmm I've not felt skin this smooth& firm since your predecessor! Sadly she had to be let go- she was less... compliant than you Jessica!"

Nigel then reached down onto the table and took what I could now see was a leather choker. Reaching round her neck he fastened it with two leather buckles. This too had metal rings sown into the leather.

Nigel and Alan stood back, everyone present- and now myself too.. were drinking in the sight of Jess' tight little body in its new outfit and extra 'adornments'.

"Oh my, well now you look perfect sweetheart, doesn't she gentlemen?!"

"Damn yeah she does!"

"Fuck... just perfect!"

"And with my little pieces I've just added to that wonderful body of yours, compliance really shouldn't be a problem for you now, should it?"

"N...no sir..." Jess whispered.

"Good, now, I think we can continue this meeting in another room that I'm sure everyone here will appreciate- especially you Jess!"

The camera followed Nigel over to the far wall, a dark grin came over his face as he pushed one of the wooden panels with his hand. I looked on astonished as the panel- and the one below it, sprang towards him as some kind of catch released itself, a secret door now revealed. Nigel pulled it fully open and some dim lights came on, illuminating a flight of stairs leading underground...

Our boss walked back over to Jess. "Just one final thing for my lovely assistant." Said Nigel smirking& reaching into his briefcase one more time.

I stared as Nigel took out a heavy duty metal link dog chain- a leather handle at one end, a steel clip at the other. My girls eyes widened as Nigel clipped the lead onto one of the ringlets on her collar.

"Give the board a little twirl would you sweetheart?!"

Jess turned for the others, Nigel holding her leash above her head like some trained dog doing a trick. Despite the anger coursing through my veins, I was once again finding my cock going hard looking at Jess in her fuck- me outfit, and at the predicament she now found herself in. The others muttered more expletives at the incredible sight before them..

"Shall we?"

Nigel began to walk towards the steps, leaving Jess little option but to follow him before the lead jerked at her neck, the others rose and followed the pair down the stairs, followed by Roger, the footage becoming shaky as he descended the steps behind them, Jess' heels click- clacking somewhere in front..

The image steadied, with Roger gasping "Holy fuck!" I could see why.. The group were now in a large basement room, with a black wooden floor, dark red walls with leather inlays, illuminated by a few spotlights. Hung on one wall were various shackles, cuffs, even masks.

Adjacent to this was a table which had various objects on- difficult to make out as the camera swiftly panned round onto my Jess who took in her surroundings with increasing bewilderment..

"Wh...what is this place?"

"This is my playroom Jessica. I hope you like it! Just don't call it a dungeon- that's such a vulgar term.. I used to bring Mrs Walker down here for some fun but she tired of it eventually.. so I tired of the old bitch and now she's gone! Haha! Besides we have you now to enjoy what this room has to offer- gosh I can hardly wait! Tell me Jess, what is your favourite fruit?!"

"I... don't understand..."

"Your favourite fruit my dear, what is it?!"

"Uhh... I.. mango I guess.."

"Perfect, that is your safe word for the evening!"

"Safe word?"

"Goodness me Jessica, you have led a sheltered life haven't you! If at any point during the rest of the evenings... activities... you feel like things are getting a little too intense for you, you need only speak the word 'mango' and you will be free to leave immediately.."

"Ohh... I see.. thank you sir.."

"Do bear in mind however that if you take this option, you will of course lose your job with immediate effect, as will Aiden, with a strong likelihood of the police becoming involved in looking into your misdemeanour.."

"I uhhhmmm......" Jess' eyes welled up again as she looked at the others, then at the contents of the room she found herself in. "N...no, that can't happen... anything but that..."

"Good, now bring that hot little body over here for me!" Nigel demanded, walking my wife like an obedient dog over to a free standing rectangular steel frame. "I had this made in the workshop- oh my wouldn't it be delicious if your husband had made this!"

Nigel took Jess by the shoulders and positioned her so she was central to the goalpost- type frame that now surrounded her. My only crumb of comfort was that I hadn't made it. Nigel clipped her leash onto the frame above her head- short enough so my wifes head was allowed only a small amount of movement.

Before Jess had time to register this, Nigel pulled up Jess' arm towards the corner of the frame and clipped her cuff onto a wire that hung from its corner. Jess looked on, half pleadingly, half panicking as he moved behind her and secured the other wrist up high towards the other corner. Nigel stood back& admired his handy work.

"Uhh... please Ni... I mean sir... there must be another way I can entertain you all for the evening?!"