Jess Succumbs Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha you look perfect my sweet!" Alan cackled. "But how will we know if she wants to use her safe word now guys?!"

"Hmmm good point.. Jessica- your new safe word is clicking the heel of your shoe three times on the floor! Don't worry Alan, she's far too horny now to want to use it anyway..."

Phil& Nigel then moved away from my girl to stand by a bar Nigel had installed down there. Nigel poured them both a large whisky and they began discussing something, occasionally glancing over at their prize as they did so. The vibe in Jess' ass simply remained there, gripped tight by her anus. Phils toy was now being clumsily operated by Alan, who began fucking my wifes pussy- at a much quicker pace- than Philip had.

The ugly, stocky Alan leered at my pretty wifes lithe body, eyes wide as he drank her figure in. Damn this prick would never be looked at twice by any woman- and yet here he was, toy- fucking my stunning Jess..

Leaning in he began sucking& licking Jess' nipples greedily... before long I could see it all getting too much for her again. As Jess shook her head from side to side, a muffled yowl tried to escape her lips past the ballgag as her body writhed, then exploded in orgasm for a second time. As she did her pussy ejaculated, my girls juices running down the shaft of the vibe and onto Alans hand..

"Ohh damn yeh! Jeez guys this girl is such a little whore! She fuckin loves all this!"

Nigel finished his drink and walked back over to my panting wife. Pulling her head back by her ponytail he looked at her glazed over expression.

"I think time is up on here Jessica, time to be unhitched I believe! Remarked Nigel, easing the vibe out of her ass.

Alan reached down and unclipped her ankle cuffs from the frame. Nigel did the same at her wrists- then had to catch her as he did, her legs giving way, spent from all the tortuous attention her holes had recieved. Nigel gestured and Alan removed the gag.

"Uhhhh thankyou... I couldn't take any more..." Jess mumbled, lolling in Nigels arms.

"Oh but I think you could've, you can! And you will....."

Nigels words slowly registered with my wife:

"Wh....what? No... I must go... I need to see my husband!"

"All in good time Jessica! You didn't think you could betray me& get off so lightly did you?! Besides I had some new pieces of... equipment delivered recently that I'm very keen to try out- especially on such a.... receptive little slut such as yourself!"

I stared at my naked wife- fuck she looked incredible- sweat covering her entire body, and the juices from her two huge orgasms glistening as they trickled down her inner thighs.

Nigel& Alan moved either side of my girl and helped her over to what looked like a set of stocks- like the ones you see in the English medieval films, with three semi circular notches in the top of the bottom part of the thick vertical timber. This was all fastened to a large wooden base to keep it all stable and immobile.

Still spaced out from her ordeal in the frame, Jess was positioned a few feet behind the stocks. Phil took hold of her naked slim hips and held them tight as Nigel and Alan grabbed a wrist each, while Roger reached out from behind the camera and pulled my wifes head down with the dog collar still attached round her neck.

"Yes, thats the idea beautiful, just rest your head in there, let your arms relax now..."

"What- wait... I need to rest- what are you... doing?"

As the four of them held my Jess firmly in position, Nigel lifted the top timber, with its three corresponding notches, round and over on its heavy hinge, and with a loud click they were fastened together- Jess' head and wrists now unable to move whatsoever..

"Please Nigel! What are you going to do now?!"

"What we're going to do now is show you the reason we used those toys on you my girl, we knew everything on you would be very tight Jessica, so we needed to loosen you up... prepare you..."

As Nigel talked, Philip took hold of Jess' legs and eased them wider apart. What appeared at first glance to be just a heavy wooden base, was also a means for restraining the subjects ankles in a similar vein to the upright piece. Philip pushed my wifes ankles into two further slots, then swang round the remaining part of the base on another heavy hinge. As this too clicked shut around her slender ankles, Jess came round from her lust fuelled fog& realised once more she was utterly prone before the four domineering guys...

"Uhhhh... this thing is hurting me... I... AAAIYEEEHH!!" Nigel had nodded to Philip who slammed the palm of his hand down onto Jess' delicate ass cheek.

"ENOUGH!! You're going to get your proper punishment now, whore..."

Nigel finished speaking and slowly unzipped his pants and unfurled his cock from below his slight paunch. Jess' mouth fell open a little- and mine too- fuck... Nigels cock was huge- almost as big as that of Oscars I had watched impale my wife a few weeks back. Jess seemed mesmerised by it as he began stroking it inches from her face.

"Oh my god... sir I... your cock... it's..."

"Yes I know... mmm I hope you're relaxed- you'll need to be..."

Jess stared some more, lifting her head to take in Nigels now throbbing, enormous manhood...

Just as I thought he was going to make my pinned down wife swallow it, he moved away, round behind her, Jess making a futile attempt to follow him with her eyes.

My wife began to whimper, the camera now catching Nigel rubbing his huge bulbous cock head back& forth over her glistening pussy lips. With her body bent at 90 degrees to her legs, ass stuck up in the air, now fully locked into Nigels contraption- she had no choice but to take what was coming to her...

"Dammit Jessica, its like you never had my vibrator anywhere near this pussy of yours! Mmm I knew I'd end up fucking this tight pussy from the second your husband showed me a picture of you posing in a slutty outfit on his phone.

Nigel began to push harder, his cock flexing as my wifes tight pussy resisted the pressure being placed upon it, but suddenly the oil and her juices betrayed her, and the head of Nigels huge penis penetrated my helpless Jess..

"OOWWWWSHIIIT! AHHH PLEASE GO SLOW!"

"Ha! You're in no position to be requesting anything my girl! Damn you're gripping me so tight- you feel fucking incredible!"

Jess groaned so loud, squirming in the wooden stocks, but with her head& wrists locked solidly in place there was no room for her to move forward, away from Nigels ten inch cock..

The camera watched as Nigel pushed several more inches of his thick pole into my girls tight pussy...

"AAAGHH!! MR WALKER.... NNNHH... YOU'RE STRETCHING ME TOO MUCH MMMHH!!"

Nigel Grinned, pulling his cock almost back out of my wife, his thick shaft clearly coated in the juices from my wifes wet snatch. Then grabbing both of Jess' delicate hips, he pushed again, more forcefully this time, inch after inch somehow disappearing into my girls petite body.

"MMMAHHHFUCCKKK!! YOU'RE SOO DEEP IN ME!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!"

"Oh, but you just have my dear! Now just try and relax a little while I do my best to destroy this sweet little pussy!" Nigel sneered..

Nigel pulled back then rammed every inch of his cock back into my helpless wife- Jess' scream ringing out loud around the room.

Nigel soon picked up pace, soon he was relentlessly deep fucking my wife. Despite the stocks Jess found herself in looking extremely heavy in their construction, the whole device was beginning to shake and creak as Nigel continued to pound his cock into her tiny pussy- it was hard to work out which one of them was making the most noise, grunts& moans ringing out as the hard fucking continued.

"DAMN YOU NEEDED THIS JESSICA, DIDN'T YOU!?!? YOU NEEDED A REAL MANS DICK FUCKING THIS PUSSY OF YOURS!? YOU'LL HAVE A PUSSY LIKE A WHORE BY THE TIME I'M THROUGH WITH YOU!!!"

"Aaaiyyyhhh... Mmmmhhh.... yes sir!"

"LOUDER, WE CAN'T HEAR YOU!!"

"YESSSS!! I WANT TO BE YOUR LITTLE SLUT!! MAKE ME YOUR OFFICE FUCKTOY!!"

"Uhhh.... you heard her Alan, she wants to be our own personal slut- she has other holes besides her pussy, I suggest you give our new plaything what she wants!

Alan quickly shuffled forward, apparently unable to believe his luck, the grotesque little asshole reaching over his gut to unzip his trousers and take his hard cock out right infront of my wifes panting mouth.

His cock looked bigger than I figured it would be, maybe 7" and fairly thick, but even rock hard as it was, it looked a little wrinkly & gnarled.. "Oh fuck I'm gonna enjoy this! Part those sweet little lips honey!"

I watched on, unable to look away. Fuck, was my stunning wife going to let him put that in her mouth?! Alan took hold of Jess' ponytail, yanking her mouth up level with his pulsing old cock. Despite being lost in the sensations flooding her body, she managed to focus on the stiff cock now in front of her. Her mouth opened instantly- my little slut wife desperately craving a 2nd cock inside her young body...

Alan pushed his cock into Jess' mouth, letting out a loud grunt as he felt my wifes pretty lips grip his shaft- I could even see her cheeks depress inwards as she began to suck him.

I could barely believe it- just over half an hour ago my wife was sat primly in Nigels study taking minutes on a business meeting, and now here she was down in her boss' seedy sex dungeon, naked, locked into a wooden frame, apparently now loving having the cocks of two old men being slammed into her like she was a piece of meat.

Jessica gasped for air as Alan started to face fuck her hard, his hands gripping the top of her head and her jaw as he pumped his cock into her moaning mouth. His thrusts were now in time with Nigels - both their cocks going absolutely balls deep in her two orifices. The sound of my cute little wife now gagging on Alans cock was making me rock hard again..

"Uhhh fuck Nige, you were so right about this whore, she wore those slutty outfits at work not just to tease, but as a clear signal for men that she wanted them to grab her& fuck her.. Damn her poor husband haha!"

"I told you- I fucking told you all!...... such a nasty girl uhhhyesss!! I bet you've had other cocks in you besides ours since you got married haven't you?!"

"Mmmm-hhh..." came Jess' muffled response..

"Yeahhh I knew it! I bet your dumb husband has no idea what a dirty little cock sleeve you are does he?"

"Nnnnu-uhhh..." Jess gasped.

As Nigel and Alan continued their rough use of my wife, I watched Jess' ass quiver every time Nigel ploughed into her, each thrust accompanied by the slapping noise of his balls slapping into her clit. At the other end drool was running down my girls chin& onto the floor, her eyes watering as Alan tested her gag reflex to the limit.

"NNNGHHH..... NNNGAAAHHHH!!!!! AIIYYEEEEGH!!!" Jess screamed like a banshee as she exploded in orgasm from all the fucking and, no doubt, dirty talk. Nigel had to hold her hips tightly as her legs tried to give way, her whole body convulsing wildly in its prison.

What was obvious from watching was that all their nasty talk, completely degrading her had turned her on as much as the two cocks working her body.

"OH YESS! Good girl! Oh my you are a little fucking machine aren't you?! I may even whore you out to other company directors if it means securing big new contracts for our company! I bet you'd like that too!"

"Uhhhh-huh... mmmhh!"

Alan didn't sound like he was going to last much longer, now yanking on Jess' pony as he fucked her mouth furiously.

"OOHHH DAMN WHAT A COCK SUCKER.... YESSSS!!" Alan pulled out of my wifes mouth, and still holding her head up jerked his cock a few more times before rope after rope of thick white cum exploded from his cock, covering my girls face& hair in his sperm as his balls emptied all over her.

Jess was now wildly craving this nasty treatment, licking up& swallowing any of Alans cum that had landed around her mouth. Alan meanwhile was hammering his massive cock into her soaking pussy, slapping her ass hard as he did so- her butt cheeks becoming red from the spanking...

"OHHFUCKK YESS SIR!! FUCK AND SLAP ME HARDER UHHHH! USE ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM!!" Jess yelled out..

"Oh damn you are fucking insatiable, aren't you Jessica?! Ohhh I'm close! Where do you want my load bitch?!"

"MMMHHH DEEP IN MY WOMB MR WALKER.... PLEEEEASE!!!!

"OHHHSHITT!! Good... 'cos thats MMMHHH where it was.... going!!" I stared at Nigel, his face contorting, yanking my wifes hips pulling her back onto him as he slammed into her one last time, his cock now dumping its load of cum deeper into her than she'd ever had one before..

Jess shrieked and bucked again, another orgasm firing through her body, tipped over the edge by Nigel cumming hard in her petite frame.

Both Nigel and Jess groaned as he withdrew his cock from inside her. My wifes legs wobbled a little but she managed to support herself. The camera now zoomed in close on my girls used hole from which cum was dribbling out of onto the floor. Jeez, how much had his balls emptied into her?!

Nigel moved round to Jess' cum- spattered face. "Mmmm your training is well under way my girl- now lick me clean!"

Nigel pushed his cock into Jess' mouth, her tongue and lips sucking and licking all the excess cum from his shaft without question.

As she was cleaning her boss' cock, Phil was moving round behind my wife, obviously wanting his turn in her pussy too. In one thrust he buried all 7 or 8 inches of his cock in her cum- filled pussy causing a loud groan to vibrate on Nigels penis.

"Ohhh fuck you're right Nigel, she is crazy tight! This is going to be the perfect work arrangement! New dress code Jessica- short skirts with no bra or panties underneath! That ok with you slut?!"

Nigel pulled out of Jess' mouth allowing her to speak.. "

"Mmmmhh yess Philip I want that! Uhhhh... then you can pin me down, yank my little skirt up and fuck your little assistant whenever you want!!"

Philip began ramming his cock deep into my wife, holding onto the wood keeping Jess' neck& wrists in place to get extra purchase, causing her whole body to jolt forward each time..

"OHHHGODD PHILIP YESSSS! I NEED MORE CUM IN ME- USE YOUR WORK WHORE!!"

"DAMN GIRL YEAHH, IM CUMMINNNGGG!!"

Phil hadn't lasted long- but probably longer than I would have done in his position. As Philip almost staggered backwards from the intensity of his orgasm, I could see cum now pouring from my wifes ruined snatch.

For a moment Roger just recorded my wifes body, bent at the waist, unable to move- she looked incredible, her whole body covered in a sheen of sweat, slim waist rising and falling as she breathed deeply..

Nigel had returned to his bar and was pouring another round of large whiskys, saying something inaudible to Alan& Phil- all the while studying Jess in her restraint. Having downed his drink he moved back in front of my girl, crouching so his head was level with hers..

"Wow Jessica, I think its fair to say you've surprised all of us this evening, I thought it may take longer to condition you. But that inner slut you have concealed barely below the surface of this lovely body was just waiting for something like this, wasnt it?!"

"....... Yes Mr Walker....."

"I am, however, a little disappointed that I wasn't the first to make you cheat on Aiden- that your married pussy succumbed to someone before me. I need you to prove that your loyalty to me and the company is absolute from now on."

Nigel moved over to the table retrieving the dildo that had already been in my wifes ass, then came up to her helpless butt and began to gently stroke it.

"Would you like me to slap your ass Jessica?"

"Yes plea...OWWWFUCKK!!" Jess' eyes screwed up as Nigel bought a heavy blow to bear on her smooth ass, then came a buzzing noise as her boss reactivated the toy and moved it around over her ass.

"Tell me, have you ever been ass- fucked Jessica?"

"Wh...what?"

"Your ass Jessica! Have tou ever had a mans cock in it?!" Nigel requestioned, the vibe now being worked in between Jess' perfect ass cheeks.

"No... uhhh... just the two toys!" Jess replied, jumping as the vibe buzzed over her assbud.

"Mmm that is so perfect... I always love breaking new ground." Nigel ran the toy back& forth over Jess' asshole causing her to gasp& writhe. As he did so, Phil came over with some oil, drizzling it onto the top of Jess' backside, Roger filming it run down her ass crack& onto both her holes..

"Mmm thankyou Philip, I'm going to need plenty of that if our assistant is to fully prove herself to me..."

Nigel took his cock from his pants for a 2nd time, and just like before he was rock hard. Jess moaned as he took the toy away& slid his thick shaft up& down over my girls twitching assbud..

"Ohhhmy... Mr Walker... please... you'll never fit that in my ass!"

"Don't you want to prove your loyalty to us my dear?! Dont you want to prove to us that you're a complete slut who will take a hard fucking in any of your holes that we desire, any time when we are at work?!"

"Nnnhhh..... yess I do... I need to... ohhh... prove it to you!"

"Good girl.. now relax, and then it wont hurt too much..."

Jess groaned, then yelped as Nigel started to apply force behind his huge cock, its head now pushing hard at my wifes virgin asshole, his shaft bending in protest...

"AHHH... its not going to fit!!"

"Yes it is Jessica, relax, some more oil please Phil..."

As Nigel moved his pole this way& that, the camera caught it somehow making the beginning of an opening, the small folds on her impossibly tight asshole now beginning to smooth out as the tip of the boss' hard member started to find a way in. Without warning it suddenly penetrated my wifes ass, the huge bulbous head disappearing in the blink of an eye!

"NNNAARRRRGGHHHHHH OHHHHHH MYYY FUCKKINNNGGG GODDDD!!!!!!!"

Jess pulled and writhed at the heavy frame, her legs shaking as I watched in disbelief... I had suggested trying anal on several occasions, but she had always dismissed it out of hand saying it was something that only dirty porn stars did, and only because they were getting paid a lot to take it there..

Yet here she was seemingly willing to be ass fucked by Nigel- the guy was a pro at manipulating people, and yet... despite initial protests and reluctance, she was now giving her body to these men utterly...

"OHHH DAMN JESSICA.... YOUR ASS!..... SOOO..... TIGHT...!

I watched stroking my cock furiously as Nigel struggled to get any forward or backward motion- my girls ass looked stretched to breaking point by his meat. Alan grabbed Jess' pony, pulling her head up- she looked on the verge of passing out- mouth hanging open, gasping& moaning as Nigel began to work his cock in& out.

"You like having a cock in there, don't you slut?! Having your ass stretched& ravaged? You've finger fucked yourself to orgasm thinking about it haven't you!"

"MMMMHHH.....UH-HUHH!"

"I thought so, thats why youve been so horny tonight isn't it Jessica! Being taken against your will is your biggest fantasy!"

"YES... YESSSSS IT IS! UHHHH... FUCK MY VIRGIN ASS... I NEED THIS!!!"

I watched, staggered, I knew Jess liked rough sex sometimes- now it seemed I knew why. Nigel was gripping my wifes waist tight now, fucking her ass deeper with each passing moment- her tightness looking like it was going so strangle Nigels big cock.

"OHYESSSS... SHE'S TAKING IT ALL NOW BOYS- SHE IS ALL OURS!!"

Jess' screams had become hoarse, her eyes rolling back in her head as her petite body struggled to cope with the onslaught of Nigel now pounding into her poor ass.

"CUM IN MY ASS SIR, FILL ME UP!!"

Seconds later Nigel let out a roar, and Jess an ear piercing scream as he grabbed her shoulders and slammed his cock all the way into my wifes ass, filling her with his 2nd huge load of the evening. My wifes ass& thighs began to shake violently as she had her own massive orgasm, her pussy squirting and gushing onto the floor as she howled in ecstasy....