All Comments on 'Jess was a Bitch Ch. 07'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GTO_RacerGTO_Racerover 6 years ago
More please.

Love the story. Please comtinue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

It's going great so far! Don't know if you're already planning this, but I think it'd be really hot to have a sex scene between Jess and Gloria

kyotie913kyotie913over 6 years ago
Love the story

This story has been great so far. I hope you are not planning on going to make this a dark story by making Gloria ill. I think too many writers think all stories need to have a dark or sad side to them and I don't that is always necessary.

sammydog69sammydog69over 6 years ago
Maybe I'm missing something

First let me say that I'm really enjoying the story. The parents rediscovering each other has added a nice romantic touch to the story. I'm really hoping that the last paragraph is purely a result of Gloria playing volleyball.

The only thing that confuses me a little bit is the relationship between the brother and the sister. There's no doubt about the strength of the feelings that they have for each other but there's not really any explanation of why they have those feelings.

Even with me wondering about this part of the story, congrats on writing a story that is above and beyond the average "my sister / brother is hot and we have really good sex together"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can I say . . .

Telling me not to say "fag" borders on censorship. So can I say "fudge packers"! Or is that off limits also

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dear "Can I say"

Can I say you're a fucking moron closeted cock sucker with a limp dick and lame brain? Maybe the author doesn't care but do the rest of the world a favor and crawl back into your basement refugee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well

Turbidus never said people couldn't use the word, 'fag', only that using it tells readers something about the person writing the comment. And, I agree.

SWIM21SWIM21about 6 years ago
To sammydog69 -

About the siblings' relationship - You have a point that their feelings seem to come out of nowhere, but the strength of their passion is an indicator of the true depths of the feelings that they always had which lay dormant and hidden under their confused animosity. The anger they had towards one another was borne from frustration over the inability to connect with one another. The right catalyst was all that was necessary for those dormant feelings to be transmuted from anger to passionate love. It's almost like an Italian romance film where they fight like cats and dogs before locking together in a brutal kiss at the height of their clashing. I love that kind of romance, although it rarely lasts without a solid foundation. Luckily Jon and Jess do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous