All Comments on 'Jesse and Hector'

by Seir

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 10 years ago
Disappointing

There is nothing in this story that makes Jesse anything but a male bottom gay submissive -- certainly no cross-dressing and no feminine feelings at all, no gender dysphoria, As gay porn, it is mediocre and as transgender it is a fake.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgabout 10 years ago
Obviously...

...You are correct, FAR too few FTM love stories like this. For a first effort you did really well, I especially loved your characters, and their interaction. Perhaps more background - certainly on Jesse, as that's the puzzle piece that always needs a little more explanation. From what I have to go by, I have to assume Jesse is a switch and because he loves Hector, he's willing to be his 'sub'. Thanks for sharing the love, ignore the ignorance, and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not disappointed

It's hard to find decent FtM erotica online. Personally, I really have to disagree with mumblegooseegg--who needs cross-dressing or feminine feelings? Where do those come in at all? As a trans man myself, this is nearly exactly how I am. Not fake at all. Dysphoria doesn't need to be an ever-present issue that pops up all the time.

I very much enjoyed this story.

mykellmmykellmabout 9 years ago

AWESOME!!!! I'm FTM and now I want to date Hector <3

And ignore that idiot who can't seem to comprehend that FTMs exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy fuck

That was just the right touch of hot sex and fluff. Great job! As a FTM, my entire soul thanks you for the upload!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm a trans guy just as horny and eager to be fisted as Jesse... now I just gotta find my Hector!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous