Jesse's Reunion

Story Info
Cousin stands in as her date, and reaps the benefits.
5.1k words
4.74
23.3k
42
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's get the formalities out of the way. My name is Cole. As Dennis Leary so eloquently put it, "I'm just a regular Joe with a regular job." 5'11, 190 lbs. Average body, average, well, you know. Just average.

I was a late bloomer. It wasn't until I was almost 17 that testosterone kicked in. I went from being short (5'4") and fat (160 lbs) to what I am now so fast that my wardrobe couldn't keep up. I stopped being the class reject, but never really lost my social awkwardness.

I did have one thing going for me. As a child, some of the mothers complained that the prettiest child in the class was a boy. I didn't have model good looks, but I would get women's attention. The trouble came with who the attention was coming from or whether I could, or should, keep it. I had my fair share of dates, relationships, and bedroom partners, but the serious ones always ended in disaster.

My problem was breaking the ice. I literally couldn't do it. Every woman I dated I met through friends, at work or school, or at a group function. One-on-one, I was hopeless trying to get a woman's number, no matter how obvious her interest in me was.

I had plenty of friends, both male and female. One, in particular, was my cousin, Jesse.

Jesse was just over a year older than me. I grew up in a small town, she in a suburb over an hour away. My mother drug my siblings and I to visit her family fairly often, so Jesse was far from a "distant" cousin.

Jesse never had trouble getting attention. 5'1", 100 lbs. Mid-length brown hair. Long legs. While many men's eyes go straight to a woman's chest, Jesse was so pretty that men didn't notice the fact that she wasn't very well-endowed.

As children, we never got along. Things changed when I started my senior year of high school. I stopped looking like an awkward child. She spent a night with the wrong guy and got pregnant. We started talking more and soon realized we had more in common than not and became close.

A year later, husband #1 arrives in her life, and college and the requisite social life take over mine.

We stayed in touch, and would talk each other's ears off when we were together, but we spent most of our time too busy with our own BS.

That is until right after Jesse turned 37. By this point, she had three kids (Tanya, 18; Riley, 12; Dale, 10). Jesse was no longer the skinny woman she was when she was young, but she carried her weight (120 lbs) very well. But, unlike many women approaching 40, Jesse was even more attractive than when she was younger.

Husband #2, Alex, had just died when the jack stand holding up the truck he was working on broke, crushing him.

Needless to say, Jesse was devastated. I was single at the time, and became her shoulder to cry on. Over the course of the next year, we spent a lot of time together, and I became a fixture at her house.

I never felt shy around Jesse. We would often talk for hours about anything, everything, or nothing at all.

On one of my visits, I was sitting on the couch joking with the kids when Jesse walked in from outside in tears. She was holding a letter from her high school alumni group, inviting her and any "significant other" to her 20-year reunion. Jesse had reconnected with a few of her former classmates after Alex died, and they all insisted on hooking her up with someone they knew to be her plus one, an idea she didn't feel she was ready for and, honestly, dreaded the thought of.

When Jesse composed herself, Tanya, spoke up."Why don't you and Cole go together. I'm sure he wouldn't mind putting on a show for your friends so they will leave you alone about a date."

"Don't be ridiculous. He's my cousin. I can't expect him to go somewhere with me and pretend to be my boyfriend. It will never work."

"Have any of your friends ever met Cole?"

"No."

"Have you ever mentioned him to them?"

"No."

"Then why won't it work? They don't know he's your cousin. His last name and your maiden name are different. The two of you get along great. You're comfortable enough around each other that it won't take much to convince them you're a couple."

"Tanya, no. I appreciate the thought, but we can't. I don't think I could pull it off."

"Mom, you have been saying how much you wanted to go. If you want to go bad enough, I know you can make it work. What do you say, Cole?"

"Jesse, do you REALLY want to go?"

"Yes, but I can't ask you to do that for me."

"Fine. You didn't ask. Tanya did. When do I get to take my favorite cousin on our first date?"

After everyone finished laughing, Jesse finally relented, and we made the plans.

-------

Two months later, I pulled into Jesse's driveway. Tanya answered the door. Her two younger siblings walked out of their mother's bedroom carrying overnight bags. Tanya was going to drop them off at their grandparents' house for the weekend before heading back to college.

I loaded them in Tanya's car, thanked her for helping with the young ones, gave her a big hug, and sent them on their way.

With no kids to worry about at home and me serving as designated driver, Jesse was free to enjoy herself as much as she wanted.

I walked back into the house just as Jesse was walking out of her bedroom. When she stepped into view, I swallowed. HARD.

Jesse was wearing a dark red wrap dress that ended mid-thigh and tightly hugged her hips. The dress was open just enough that you could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. She had on black leather knee-high boots with four inch heels and a pearl necklace. Her hair was dangling just below her shoulders and, as usual, she had on just enough makeup to accentuate her features.

She was stunning.

"I take it you like what you see."

"I always do."

She gave me a huge hug and kissed me on the cheek.

"I can't thank you enough for doing this for me."

"Thank me later. As soon as we walk out the door, I'm no longer your cousin. For the next however many hours, I'm your date. I want you to enjoy yourself like you would on any other date. Agreed?"

"As you wish."

I grabbed my coat, opened the door, and we were off.

Once we were on the road, I put my right arm on the center console of the car. Jesse put her hand on top of mine and wrapped her fingers in mine.

"I have to get used to this idea of you being my date."

"You will do just fine."

------

The reunion was held in a reception hall at a fancy, high-rise hotel downtown. One of Jesse's friends was married to the hotel manager. Such are the perks.

We dropped the car off at the valet station and walked through the lobby towards the reception area.

When we got in line at the reception table, I spotted three women with huge smiles on their faces walking our way. I put my hand on Jesse's back and started lightly drumming the base of her neck with my fingertips. It had the desired effect of getting her ticklish, and she started giggling. She pulled me down to where she could whisper in my ear.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"You never get a second chance to make a first impression."

"Jesse!!!!! We were afraid you would stand us up. Please introduce us to the dapper young gentleman who seems to have your attention."

"Dana, this is Cole. Cole, meet Dana, Lauren and Brooke."

The pack of hens exchanged hugs with Jesse and handshakes with me, eyeing the pair of us up in the process.

"I'm sure the pleasure will be all mine, ladies."

Lauren, in a thick, fake, country accent, said, "Hurry up, girl. You got some splainin' to do. Now I see why you wouldn't let us hook you up wit nobody!"

The threesome turned, laughing, and returned to their dates.

Jesse gave me a sideways stare.

I put my mouth up to her ear and whispered, "Remember, I'm not your cousin tonight. You have to trust me and give me a little leeway. They think we've only been seeing each other a few months. If you want them to believe we're a new couple, we have to be a little playful with each other or they will smell a rat."

Right about then, Brooke turned and looked in our direction. Jesse started laughing. I acted like I kissed her behind the ear, and she impishly swatted at one of my hands and blushed.

------

It took me over an hour to get Jesse to feel comfortable acting like we were a couple. As always, conversation between us, whether with her friends or by ourselves, came easy. It was the subtle gestures that new couples do that she would always forget.

If we were talking to someone, I would have to prod her to move a little in front of me so I could put my hand on her waist and not look awkward. I wrote a note on a napkin telling her, the next time she wanted to get close to me so I could hear her, she should put her hand on the back of my neck.

Gradually, as the alcohol and conversations started to flow, she started to get the hang of it, and I could tell she was losing her reservations about being amorous with me.

At one point, she walked up behind the chair where I was sitting, put her hand on my shoulder, kissed my cheek (a little longer than you would a relative), and quietly said,

"I haven't had this much fun in as long as I can remember."

I guided her to sit on my leg.

"I overheard Brooke and Dana talking about how cute we are as a couple."

"If only they knew."

"I won't tell if you don't."

She chuckled, then locked eyes with me.

"You know, you shouldn't be looking at me like that."

"I'm not the only one."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"In case you haven't noticed, every man in here has been staring at you."

"That's no excuse."

"I wouldn't be playing my part if I didn't."

I gently kissed her earlobe.

Jesse wagged her finger in my face.

"Behave, young man."

She stood up.

"No thank you," I said as she started to walk away, and I swatted the back of her leg, acting like I was aiming for her backside.

She turned to me, shook her head, and walked back to her friends.

------

About halfway through the party, I was sitting at the bar talking to some of the other guys. Jesse walked up to the bar next to where I was and ordered a double Jack and Coke, my drink of choice. She turned to me with the drink and had a plastic hotel card in the same hand.

She handed me the drink and started waving the card in front of my face. She put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled my head down to where our foreheads were touching. The music was just loud enough that no one else could hear her.

"Drink up. You don't have to drive home. You've given me a wonderful night. You should be able to have fun too."

She kissed the tip of my nose walked off.

----

By 11, Jesse was borderline drunk, and I was well on my way to catching up.

She knew her limits, and slowed down her consumption. She loved being a "happy drunk," but never drank so much she regretted it in the morning.

Jesse's demeanor hadn't changed, but any idea of us not being a couple was long gone.

We were openly flirting with each other. If we were within reach of one another, one or both of us were touching the other. At times, our eye contact became borderline uncomfortable. If we were standing beside each other, her head invariably found it's way to my shoulder or chest. My hand would "accidentally" end up on her rear end every chance it got.

Her now-inebriated friends kept staring at the two of us in approval.

I hadn't seen Jesse smiling that much in years.

We crossed paths as she was leaving her friends on the dance floor and headed to the ladies room. She literally ran into me, the bump causing her to stumble into my chest. When she looked up and saw it was me, she pulled my arms around her waist and wrapped her arms around my neck. She gave me a prolonged closed mouth kiss.

Jesse locked eyes with me and we stood motionless in each other's arms for several minutes.

"Don't get any ideas, mister. It's all for show."

"Can I expect a repeat performance?"

She swatted the tip of my nose with her finger, wagged her finger in my face, and walked off.

------

At midnight, the music stopped and everyone made their way out of the reception hall. Jesse was just unsteady enough that she had to lean on me for support.

We walked to the elevators arm in arm. We had a long ride up to the 40th floor.

Once in the elevator, she turned away from me and pulled my arms over her shoulders, crossing them. She gently kissed the back of my hand, then leaned her head so her cheek was resting on my shoulder.

"Thank you, Cole. I really needed this."

"My pleasure."

She sighed deeply, as if in resignation, holding my forearm for the remainder of the ride.

Once on our floor, we walked to our room in silence. I kept my hand on her shoulder to make sure she was steady, but I could tell the alcohol was wearing off.

Jesse opened the door and immediately went to the restroom. I started to get undressed and sat on the edge of the bed.

When she came out, Jesse stood in front of me with a somewhat serious look on her face. She put her foot up on the bed to unzip her boot.

"Tonight was fun, but..."

She leaned over to undo the zipper, but the alcohol was still having enough effect on her that she lost her balance. She stumbled and started to fall towards me. I reached out to catch her.

When our little "dance" was over, she was sitting on the edge of the bed between my legs. I had grabbed her around the waist to catch her, pulling her towards me in the process. I was now hugging her from behind with her arms resting on mine.

An awkward silence hung over the room.

At almost the exact same moment, Jesse and I started laughing hysterically.

Several minutes later, when we finally quit laughing, I rested my chin on her shoulder, catching my breath. She was rubbing her fingers across my forearms.

"Lauren got her husband to comp us this room. She gave me the room card with explicit instructions. I was to get you drunk, bring you up here, and take advantage of you."

I nuzzled into the back of her neck, right behind her ear.

"I like the way Lauren thinks."

"You put on one hell of a performance down there. You damned near had me convinced."

"Who said I was acting?"

"Cole, if we weren't cousins, I wouldn't have thought twice about it. But I don't think 'IFs' get much bigger than that."

We sat in silence. Jesse continued caressing my arm. She made no effort to move. The longer we sat there, the more I could feel the tension seep out of her body. She leaned her head on mine.

I gently kissed the back of her neck.

I put my chin back on her shoulder.

"I've never seen you with goose bumps. They're adorable."

Apparently my kiss had hit the right place, because her whole body was flushed.

Jesse turned towards me, lifted my chin, and kissed me.

She kept her lips closed, but there was no mistaking her message.

We broke the kiss and stared in each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity.

Her hand went behind my neck and pulled me in for another kiss. This time, all her inhibitions were gone. Our tongues battled for control of each other, neither of us allowing the other to gain the upper hand.

I held her tight with one arm while I gently ran my fingers up and down the inside of her thighs with the other.

After what seemed like five minutes, Jesse broke the kiss to catch her breath.

"Cole, we shouldn't..."

I didn't let her finish before I had my tongue back in her mouth.

I moved my arm from around her waist and up to the gap in her dress between her breasts. I gently ran my fingertips up and down her breastbone, barely brushing the inner edge of her breasts, teasing her.

Jesse moaned loudly into my mouth. She moved her hand to the back of mine, slowly guiding it inside her dress.

I cupped her breast, lightly fondling it, but being careful to stay away from her nipple, circling it, but never touching it.

Jesse began to whimper softly. When I lightly brushed the tip, she stopped kissing me and moaned again. She opened her eyes, looked at me, and breathlessly said,

"Please..."

When I pinched her nipple, her head fell against my chest and she groaned.

"What the fuck are you doing to me?"

"Just relax and enjoy it."

I lifted her head back up and caressed her cheek. Jesse pulled me in for another kiss, and I slowly moved my hands to the sash holding her dress closed. I untied the sash, carefully pulling the dress open. I gently worked my fingertips up her torso until I was cupping both her breasts. She again broke the kiss, arching her head back on my shoulder. I lightly kissed her neck, shoulder and collarbone repeatedly. I ran my tongue up behind her ear and softly blew where I had just licked. Her whole body shuddered and she groaned in a deep voice.

"Oh my god."

Her breathing became heavy and labored. I took my left hand and moved it to her right breast, cupping it but only holding her against me.

"Please. Don't. Stop."

I slowly ran the tip of my right middle finger down her torso, almost tickling her. I slid my hand inside her black lace panties, running my palm through her pubic hair and across her clitoris and labia. Jesse took in a sharp breath and her body jerked up.

I began to lightly flick Jesse's clit with my thumb. Every so often, her body would twitch, and she would whine and whimper through clinched teeth. I returned to kissing and licking her neck, focusing on the spot that had driven her so crazy earlier.

Jesse's breathing became audible. The twitching became more frequent. She pushed my forehead away from her, turned her head, and put her mouth up against my neck. As her orgasm built, she used my neck as a muzzle. She screamed as she came.

"Motherfucker."

If it hadn't been for my neck, she would have woken everyone on the floor.

I gave her a chance to catch a few breaths, but not enough to fully recover. I put gentle but constant pressure on her clit with my thumb while my middle fingers started to rub the folds of her entrance. I slowly slid my first finger inside her, causing her to inhale deeply. As I moved my finger back and forth, she began rocking her hips in unison with my thrusts. I added a second finger, but kept the slow pace. I hooked my fingers, searching for her trigger point. When I finally hit it, she lost any hope of maintaining control.

Jesse started kissing my neck and chest.

I alternated thrusting my fingers into her, circling them inside her, and stroking her g-spot. I kept my manipulations random, not letting her get used to one before I switched.

Several times, she reached the edge of her orgasm. Each time, I would slow down to a near stop and change what I was doing.

"Stop teasing me. So close."

I took my thumb off her clit, and maintained a steady pace thrusting in and out of her, making sure my palm brushed her nub every few strokes.

"Yes... There... Don't... Please..."

She was barely able to speak, much less get out a coherent thought as I slowly brought her to her climax.

As she was about to go over the edge, I used my idle hand and pulled her head up from my chest. I kissed her hard, and she groaned loudly in my mouth as she came.

I slowly removed my hands from her and inched back away from her. Her chest heaved and her head was tilted forward as she caught her breath. I slid her dress off her shoulders, pulling it out from underneath her and tossing it aside. I stood up in front of her and started to undress.

When Jesse looked up at me, her eyes were glassy and filled with a hunger I had never seen from her. As I stripped down to my boxers, we never broke eye contact. I knelt at the foot of the bed between her legs. I removed her boots, kissing every inch of her feet, ankles, and calves. I pulled her head to mine and kissed her deeply for several minutes.

"Cole, are you sure we should be doing this?"

I put my finger over her lips and shook my head. I put my hands on her knees and gently ran them up to her pubic bone and back down again several times. On my last pass, I hooked her panties and slid them down, tossing them aside. I kissed the inside of her knees and thighs, working my way up her legs. I gently licked and nibbled the skin around her vagina, placing her legs on my shoulders. Jesse was leaning back on her hands. Her eyes were closed tightly.

12