Jesse's Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JesterDu
JesterDu
28 Followers

When I ran my tongue along her outer folds, she breathlessly cursed. When the tip of my tongue found her clit, her whole body came off the bed.

I flattened my tongue and ran it up her lips several times, getting her warmed up, but not intentionally hitting any of her most sensitive areas. She opened her eyes and looked down at me, not sure of what would come next. I began sucking her outer lips into my mouth, lightly rubbing them with the tip of my tongue.

"What are you doing..."

Using the tip of my tongue, I began tracing random patterns on her inner labia. Jesse gasped, unable to finish her thought. Her eyes closed tightly and she tried unsuccessfully to focus on what I was doing. When I would hit certain spots, she would lift her hips, but I would gently push her back down. She began to spasm, getting closer and closer to another orgasm. When I drove my tongue inside her, she cursed under her breath and collapsed onto her back.

I moved my attention to the area around her vagina, lightly kissing, licking, or nibbling at her skin, giving her a chance to recover. When her breathing returned to normal, she put her hand on my head, stroking my hair. Then I put my lips around her clit and started flicking it with the tip of my tongue. She squealed, grabbing my hair and pulling me into her.

I spent what seemed like forever with my head between Jesse's legs, alternating between using my tongue, mouth, and fingers to bring her one orgasm after another, the last one causing her legs to clamp around my head. All the energy seemed to drain from her body and her legs slid off my shoulders.

"No more."

She grabbed my head and, not so gently, pulled me up to her face. We locked mouths again as we inched our way towards the middle of the bed.

We stopped kissing. We stared at each other with our faces inches apart. Her beautiful eyes seemed to be searching for something inside mine.

She began stroking my arms with her fingernails. Her gaze never left me. Her breathing gradually slowed and she seemed to relax. She gently caressed my neck and a fire returned to her eyes.

"I need you inside me. Now."

Jesse reached down and pushed my boxers past my hips, but stopped when I bit her lower lip and shoved my tongue back in her mouth. I kicked the boxers off, adding them to the pile of abandoned clothes on the floor.

Once she was completely occupied with our kissing, I began to probe Jesse's entrance. She gasped, and as I entered her further, her head snapped back and she groaned so loud the bed vibrated. I took my time sliding into her, and the further in I went, the more she gripped me like a vice. Once I was in as deep as I could go, she had started breathing heavily again.

I stayed buried inside her until she was able to look at me again. She put her hands on my cheeks, kissed me softly, and nodded.

I built up a steady pace, and the two of us matched rhythms fairly quickly. She locked her heels behind my legs, pulling me in as far as I could go with each stroke. Her arms were splayed out, and she had a death grip on the sheets.

"Don't stop, Cole. Please don't stop."

Jesse's back arched violently as her orgasm took over her body. Her heels dug sharply into the back of my legs, pulling me in as far as I could go and stopping my thrusts. Every bit of breath seemed to leave her body as she crumbled back onto the bed.

As she regained her composure, Jesse began stroking my chest. We looked at each other intently, and a broad smile crept across her face. She laughed as she spoke, brushing her disheveled hair from her face.

"I'm going to have to send Lauren a thank you card and a gallon of tequila. I owe her big time."

We were both laughing when I rolled us over, our bodies still joined.

Jesse laid with her head on my chest for several minutes. I caressed the back of her neck, holding her close. She attempted to dislodge herself from me, but I held her waist firmly, keeping her in place. She looked down to where we were still joined, then up to my eyes.

"Do you want something?"

"To watch you."

After we stared at each other briefly, Jesse got the message and sat up, straddling me. Slowly, she rocked her hips back and forth, eliciting guttural sounds from both of us. She guided my hands from her waist to her breasts. I repeatedly tweaked both her nipples. She gave me an evil stare that quickly turned wanton.

She took my hands in hers, interlocking our fingers. She used my arms for support as she rode me.

She bent over, placing her hands on either side of me. She kissed me, breaking away only when she felt her orgasm approaching.

"I want you to come with me."

Her pace quickened, and I began matching her thrusts. Jesse was fighting to maintain eye contact with me as she got closer and closer to cumming. When she got right to the edge, she couldn't fight it any more, her eyes squeezed shut and her head rocked back.

I released inside her at the same time she collapsed onto me.

------

We spent the remainder of the morning with her laying on my chest. Neither of us slept a wink, nor did we say a word. I'm not sure either of us would have known what to say if we had tried.

------

When the sun came up, Jesse climbed out of bed. She silently searched the room for her clothing, tossing mine on the bed as she found the pieces. I stood up and we both got dressed. Our mouths never opened, but our eyes never left each other's.

When we got to the lobby, she checked us out while I got my car from the valet. I opened the door for her, then sat in the driver's seat. We still hadn't spoken, and Jesse blankly stared at an angle out the windshield as we pulled out of the hotel.

A few miles down the road, I absentmindedly placed my right arm on the center console, just as I had on the trip the night before. She put hers on top of mine and intertwined our fingers. She never turned her head or said a word.

When we pulled into her driveway, Jesse let go of my hand and climbed out of the car. I followed her to the front door and she let us in. I closed the door behind us and turned towards her. She put her hand on my chest, stopping me from getting any closer.

"We need to talk about what happened last night, but not now. I'm not sure what I think, what I feel, or what I need to say."

"If you think it was a mistake, I understand. We'll figure out where we should go from here."

Jesse took her hand away from my chest, put both her arms behind my neck, and hugged me closely. She put her mouth up to my ear and spoke softly.

"I'm not yet sure what it was, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a mistake."

We held each other tightly for several minutes. I told her goodbye and started to pull away. Jesse grabbed my hand, kissed the back of it, and looked up at me. She put her nose up to mine, staring into my eyes, and said the same thing she always did when we parted company.

"I love you, Cole."

I kissed her forehead, holding my lips to her skin for several seconds. When I released, she put her hand on my cheek.

"I'll call you before the end of the week. I promise."

For as long as I can remember, Jesse has always kept her promises.

JesterDu
JesterDu
28 Followers
12