Jesse's Story: A Woman's View Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No man I've ever been with eats pussy as well as Ray, plain and simple.

Try as hard as I could, I still couldn't get all of Kurt down my throat, and believe me, I tried. I tried a lot, my deepthroating abilities being a slight source of pride for me.

But it wasn't going to happen with Kurt, I knew after a while, so I settled for just working with what I could fit into my mouth, and it was enough, evidently, because though he lasted longer than Dave, Kurt soon blew his load, as well.

We rested, laying akimbo in bed together, my pussy patiently waiting for one their cocks to come back to life in my slowly stroking hands.

Dave's dick won 'the race to hardness' and taking him into my arms as I opened my legs for him, he entered me, while Kurt watched from the side of the bed, smiling at the pleasure so evident on my face, I'm sure.

Dave lasted much longer, long enough for me to get off for the first time that evening and then he followed with his own orgasm.

Did I see skyrockets going off in my head? No, but the worse climax I've ever had was good, so it was a nice fuck, forgettable in the whole scheme of things, but nice nevertheless.

When our orgasms ended, Dave rolled to his side, opposite of where Kurt was.

Looking toward Kurt, I could see that he had come back to life now as well. I excused myself for a quick trip to the bathroom, to clean myself, I told Kurt, but I also told him not to go anywhere, that I'd be right back.

Cleaned now, I splashed some water on my face and toweled dry, walking towards the partially opened door, that chore finished.

Before I pulled the door open to walk back into the bedroom, as I approached the door, I had a view of the bed and what I saw stopped me dead in my tracks.

Kurt was on his back and Dave was sucking his cock, just the top half, but sucking it as if it wasn't his first time. Kurt had his hand around Dave's shaft, stoking it slowly.

And I watched a few minutes, feeling my pussy blazing hot at the sight.

Now, I'm not being judgmental, not at all; I mean, come on, I eat pussy for goodness sake and I like it.

I knew about Ray and Harry's episode and I also knew that in the throes of hot, passionate threesomes with couples, that Ray's cock had been sucked by a couple of husbands.

Didn't bother me in the least, but this was the first time I had ever seen it, live, in person, and Damnit if it didn't get me hot!

So hot, that I wanted to get back in there while Kurt's cock was still hard. So, I made some noise, flushing the toilet again and running the sink water loud enough to be heard by them, to let them know that I was heading back their way.

Opening the door, they were on opposite ends of the bed, as if nothing I witnessed had occurred, but I knew it had, and it had made me incredibly hot. I don't know why, but it did.

Climbing onto the bed, Kurt took me into his arms, kissing me and laying me on my back. I lifted my legs, positioning myself to allow as much of his length to penetrate me as it could.

It was a good fuck, not a great one, but definitely a good one, and when he sank his entire shaft into me as he came, it felt like the head was going to come up through my throat, and out of my mouth, that's how long he felt.

The six of us finally dragged ourselves back into the tub for some refreshing healing of our tired, fucked-out bodies.

I don't know how many times those guys fucked me, but it was a lot and I was exhausted.

Ray and his gals arrived at the tub shortly after our group did, the gleam in the gals' eyes, plus the cum drops on their mouths, telling me that the girls had a lot of fun with my guy, which in a convoluted way, made me 'proud'.

Can't explain it, it just was so.

~

Ray and I left first, amid many hugs, kisses, touches and words of appreciation among us for the good time we all had. Driving off, I thought to myself that I was pretty sure there would be more sex among the four of them, but same-sex sex.

We talked about our individual evenings after our groups had separated, and I told him of what I saw Dave and Kurt doing, and of how hot it had made me.

Ray said that he was given plenty of time to regain his strength between fucking the gals, that they occupied themselves with each other and that it was a turn-on watching them.

"Is Kurt's dick really as big as I think it is?" Ray asked as we turned into our community.

"It's longer than yours by an inch or two," I said honestly, "but not nearly as thick, not nearly as filling and satisfying as yours is to a woman," again, finishing with an honest appraisal.

But that night, before we fell asleep, I finally had that mind-blowing orgasm I had been looking for all night, Ray's 'monster' taking care of momma's needs, as it always does.

12