Jesse's Story Pt. 05

Story Info
Jesse spends a weekend at Aunt Mary's farm.
2.7k words
4.22
7.9k
11
0

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers

The rest of my week was good. Jenny was home from school for the week and used me whenever she felt like it. Every night while she was home, she came to my room. I was always naked, waiting for her. Lying on my belly on my bed, my ass ready for her. And she always began our session with a hard spanking of me. She loved it and she knew how much I also loved, and craved it. After the spanking, she would climb on me and fuck me hard and deep, giving me a load of her warm cum. I always had my own orgasm during these times, my cock getting rock hard from the spanking and shooting my load while she was pounding into me with her hard cock.

Father was out of town on business for the first two days of the week and needing relief, Mother used my mouth and ass both in the morning and at night.

Mid-week, one of Jenny's old friends, Irma, stopped by. Seeing me, she asked Jenny if there was anything going on. Jenny laughed and replied, "Oh, yes. Jess is my bitch. He'll do anything I want, won't you little slut brother?"

Blushing, I just nodded my head as I stood in front of them. Irma said, "Anything?" as she rubbed the bulge on her jeans.

Smiling, Jenny said, "He sure will." Looking at me, she said, "Strip, bitch."

I quickly took off my clothes, my cock hard and sticking out in front of me.

"You want him?" Jenny asked Irma.

"Oh yeah," she said, "He has a great ass."

"Crawl over here, slut," Jenny said to me. I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled over to the girls sitting on the sofa.

"Suck her," Jenny ordered me. I reached up and unfastened Irma's jeans as she smiled down at me. Lifting her ass so I could slide them down, Irma looked down at me as her hard ten-inch cock came free. I leaned forward and ran my tongue up and down her hard member before taking it into my mouth and in one motion, I deep-throated it pressing my face against her. After a moment, I started sucking up and down, my hands on her thighs.

Jenny grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth off Irma's cock. "Get up here on the sofa on your knees, bitch," she ordered me. I crawled up onto the sofa, on my knees with my head hanging over the back.

Irma stood and ran her hands over my ass cheeks, giving them a squeeze, and then pushed her hard, wet cock into me. I squealed and shot my load as she rammed completely into me.

Holding my hips, she fucked me, hard and fast. Her thighs slapped against my ass as she pounded into me. With a loud grunt, she shoved in deep and shot her warm load into me.

As Irma pulled out of me, Jenny smiled at her and said, "I go back to school on Friday, but you can have my bitch anytime you want. Just call him, he will do anything you want. If he gives you any trouble, just let me know. I take care of him next time I come home."

Jenny and Irma left and I slowly got dressed. That night, after giving me a good spanking and a hard fucking, Jenny told me to be good to Irma or she would really punish me when she came back home.

On Friday, Mother and Father were taking Jenny back to school and were going on to visit Grandmother Shirley, Mother's mother. Granny and her sister, Jean, had a lakefront resort a short distance away that catered to Futa Females. They had a group of young guys working at the resort for the visiting futanari to use and some of the Futa women brought along their husbands and boyfriends to share with other resort visitors.

It had been decided earlier in the week, that I would spend the weekend while they were away at Aunt Mary's farm. So they dropped me off on their way out of town.

As they left, Aunt Mary looked at me with a smile and pulled my shirt off of me. As I started to protest, (we both enjoyed role-playing with Auntie forcing me to have sex with her) she threw me down onto the floor and reached down and jerked my shorts and underwear off of me.

I begged her to stop but she grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet and shoved me up the stairs, slapping my ass as we went. I continued to beg her to stop, but in her room, she shoved me onto the bed and grabbed a belt. Holding me down with one hand, she spanked me hard with the belt on my ass and the back of my thighs. I screamed and squirmed and begged her to stop, but my cock was rock hard and leaking.

Finally, she tossed the belt aside, undid her jeans, and pulled out her hard cock. Instantly, she climbed on the bed, pushed my legs apart, leaned over, and jammed her cock into me, causing me to scream and grab onto the sheets.

Aunt Mary started fucking into me, hard and deep and very fast. I heard the voice of my Cousin Marge, "Save some for me, Mother," she laughed as she watched Aunt Mary fuck into me. I cried out and shot my load onto the sheets and shortly after, Aunt Mary shot her warm load deep into me.

As she pulled out of me and climbed off the bed, Aunt Mary looked at Marge and said, "He's all yours." Aunt Mary left and Marge grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. She grabbed me around my neck and pushed my legs apart with her feet. Then she drove her knee into my balls. I gasped and my legs gave out but since she was holding me up, I stood there and she again drove her knee into me. She gave me four hard knee shots to my crotch and then pushed me back onto the bed. She pulled her cock out of her jeans and lifted my legs, and slammed into me. As she fucked me, my cock again got hard. My balls were throbbing and sore, and with each thrust into me, her body banged into them, causing me to gasp and moan. She reached down, and grabbed my cock, stroking it as she continued to pound into my ass. I cried out with Marge stroking me and shot another load, this one onto my belly. Then Marge slapped my cock, hard. Shoving deep in me, she added her load to her Mother's.

As Marge leaned on me, gathering her breath, Aunt Mary walked in and looked at us. She walked over and picked up my clothes. As Marge pulled her cock out of me, Aunt Mary rubbed her hand across my ass and said, "Jesse, I want you to stay naked while you are here. No need for these clothes. Come downstairs when Marge is done. I have some chores for you to do." Giving my ass a slap, she left carrying my clothes.

Marge walked to the door and looked back at me, with a smile, said, "This is going to be a fun weekend, slut." Laughing, she left. I slowly climbed off the bed and headed downstairs.

Aunt Mary was waiting for me, standing in the middle of the living room with a cane in her hand. "Don't worry little one, I just have a few things for you to do. First, take this rag and dust off all of the furniture. Any mistakes and I will use this." And she waved the cane in front of me.

I walked around the room, wiping furniture as I went, Aunt Mary following me. After a bit, she said, "You missed a spot.", and smacked my ass, hard, with the cane. I yelped and jumped. I went back and wiped the alleged spot I had missed. Six times she said I missed a spot and smacked my ass with the cane. Finally, she said, "That's enough. You really do a lousy job. Bend over the chair. Spread your legs."

I did as I was told. She then gave me six hard smacks with the cane, tears were running down my cheeks and I yelled with every blow.

"Okay," Aunt Mary said to me, "Now run the vacuum. And I hope you do a better job." She gave me a big smile. My cock was rock hard and sticking straight out as I walked over to the vacuum cleaner.

I ran the cleaner back and forth over the living room carpet as Aunt Mary watched. When I thought I had done it all, I turned it off and looked at her. She was standing there, looking at me, looking at my hard cock, shaking her head.

"You are impossible," she said to me, "I can't count on you for anything. Bend over the chair."

Quivering, I walked over and bent over the chair as before, spreading my legs, knowing what was coming. And I was excited. I gasped as the first blow from her cane hit my bare ass. I squealed at the second, squirming. I started begging her to stop with the third strike, this one on the back of my thighs. I was sobbing as she finished after six strikes. My ass was on fire, but my cock was rock hard and leaking precum.

Aunt Mary walked over to me and ran her hand over my burning ass cheeks. She gave my left cheek a hard squeeze, causing me to yelp. "Your ass is so lovely when it is red," she whispered into my ear. "Now I'm going to fuck the hell out of you."

I heard her unzip her jeans and looked back over my shoulder, still

bent over. She pushed the head of her hard cock into me and held it there, teasing me.

"Is this what you want?" she asked me, slowly moving the head of her cock in me.

"Y-yes, Oh, yes," I moaned. "Please, Auntie. Please."

"What exactly is it that you want, little nephew," she said, slowly sliding an inch of cock in and back in me. "Tell me. What do you want?".

"Fuck me, Auntie," I pleaded, trying to push back onto her cock, "Please, fuck me."

With that, she rammed her entire cock into me. I screamed. "Oh, yes, yes. Fuck me Auntie, fuck me." And I pushed back against her.

Holding my hips, she pulled her cock out of me. I moaned, "Please, Auntie. Please. Fuck me, put it in me. Please."

"You are such a slut," she hissed at me. "And this weekend you are my slut." She rammed into me and started fucking me -- hard and deep and very fast. Her body slams against my burning ass.

"Oh yes, yes," I screamed, and I shot my load. She held me and pounded hard and deep into me. Then she shoved in and shot a big, warm load deep in me.

Gasping, I turned my head and saw Uncle Bob standing there watching, and smiling. He was rubbing the bulge in the front of his jeans.

Pulling her cock out of me, Aunt Mary said to him, "Hey, babe."

"I love watching you fuck these young guys," he said to her, still rubbing his bulge.

"You watch her?" I asked him.

"Oh, yeah," he answered, "I've watched her fuck every one of Marge's boyfriends when she brings them home."

"You look horny," Aunt Mary said as she pulled her cock out of me.

"Oh, yeah," he answered, "Very much."

"Drop your pants," Aunt Mary told him. As he did, she grabbed my hair and said to me, "Crawl over there and suck his cock."

Without hesitation, I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled over to Uncle Bob, standing there with his jeans down around his ankles and his hard seven-inch cock sticking out leaking precum.

I knelt in front of him and grasped his cock at the base and licked the precum from the tip of the head. Then I slid it into my mouth, not stopping until I had it all, my face pressed against his chubby belly. I held him there for a moment as he moaned and put his hand on my head. Then I sucked up and down his cock, one hand on his right thigh and the other cupping his balls. I sucked, swirling my tongue around his cock as I did. It didn't take long. He held my head with his cock in my mouth and shot a large, warm load which I swallowed and kept swallowing until he was spent.

Gasping, he pushed me away, his spent cock falling from my mouth. I sat back on my haunches, looking at his cock as he pulled up his jeans.

Walking over and smiling at me, Aunt Mary said to Uncle Bob, "It looks like we have ourselves a real slut to play with this weekend. Your ass is going to get a rest. If you need to get off, just use Jesse, any way you want." She patted me on the head.

"Come along, Jesse," she said to me, "Let's get the table ready for dinner, and then you can wash the dishes."

I helped in the kitchen and put the dishes on the table. We ate dinner, the three of them sitting at the table and me standing at the counter eating my meal, naked.

After dinner, I cleaned up the table and did the dishes. Marge came into the kitchen and walked up behind me, pressing her body against mine. I could feel the bulge in her jeans against my ass.

"I am so going to fuck the hell out of you later," she whispered in my ear, squeezing my left ass cheek. And she left the kitchen. My cock was rock hard as I thought about what was going to happen.

The family was watching a movie when I walked into the living room. Aunt Mary and Marge were sitting on the sofa and Uncle Bob was in an armchair. I sat on the floor near Aunt Mary.

Uncle Bob said he had an early and busy day tomorrow and was heading to bed early. Aunt Mary said to him, "Do you want another blow job before you turn in?"

"Oh, Hell yeah," he replied, excited. I crawled over to his chair and reached up and unfastened his jeans. He lifted his butt so I could pull them down along with his underwear. His cock was hard and leaking precum. He looked at me and smiled as I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth. I sucked on him as Aunt Mary and Marge watched. Marge got her phone and took a few photos of me doing Uncle Bob. When he shot his load, I again swallowed every drop.

He sat back in the chair catching his breath as I crawled back over to Aunt Mary. She looked at me and with a smile said, "Poor baby. You didn't get a chance to get off. Stand up, honey."

I stood up in the middle of the living room, naked in front of all three of them. Aunt Mary took my right hand and pressed it against my hard cock. "Jerk off, baby," she said to me. "Jerk off while we watch."

So I stood there and slid my hand up and down my hard cock, jerking off in front of them. As I was getting ready to cum, Aunt Mary said, "Catch it. Don't make a mess." So I shot my load into my palm. Then she said to me, "Eat it." So I licked my hand clean, eating my own cum.

Uncle Bob went up to bed and Aunt Mary said to Marge, "Let's take him upstairs and have some fun." So they rose and took my hand, leading me up the stairs to the spare bedroom which I was using. It was a long night, and I was pretty sore the next morning.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers