Jesse's Story Pt. 06

Story Info
Jesse meets a school administrator.
3.3k words
4.53
6.1k
6
0

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
306 Followers

It was very late before Aunt Mary and Marge left my room. I was exhausted and very sore. My ass was on fire from the repeated spankings they gave me and the hard fuckings I got. I slept soundly, but early in the morning, I awoke feeling someone climbing onto my bed.

Then I felt hands on my hips, rolling me over onto my belly, then pushing my legs apart. I felt warm breath on my neck and then a hard cock slide into my well-used hole. A grunt and I realized it was Uncle Bob, he was fucking me. As his body started slamming onto mine, my sore ass reminded me of the spankings I received just a few hours ago.

Grunting and breathing hard, he fucked his hard seven-inch cock into me, holding my shoulders for better leverage. After a brief time, he shoved into me and holding me there, shot a warm load of his cum into me.

He pulled his cock out of me and rose off the bed. As he dressed, I went back to sleep. I woke hours later, still very stiff and sore. I slowly walked to the bathroom and climbed into the shower. The hot water beating on my back and shoulders felt wonderful and helped relieve my stiff muscles.

Before I could finish my shower, the door opened and a naked Marge stepped in, giving me a big smile.

"Good morning, slut," she said, reaching down and squeezing my cock and balls hard.

I grunted and said, "Good morning."

She pushed on my shoulders, pushing me down in front of her. I was kneeling there, her large cock inches in front of my face.

"Suck it, bitch," she ordered me, "I have to go to work and need to fuck your hot ass before I do. Get it hard."

I wrapped a hand around her cock and brought it to my mouth. Opening, I took the head in, running my tongue around it, tasting her precum. Then I pushed my mouth down on her, feeling her cock harden and slide into my throat, pressing into my throat which she had roughly fucked just hours ago.

I sucked up and down her cock, feeling it get rock hard as I fondled her huge balls with my free hand. She grabbed my head and shoved her now hard cock deep into my throat and started slamming into me, my hands now beating against her as I tried to pull away. Laughing, she continued to fuck my mouth and throat for a few minutes.

Then she grabbed my hair and pulled me up to my feet. "Turn around and bend over," she ordered.

I did as she ordered, spreading my legs as wide as I could, knowing what was coming. She held my hips as she drove her hard cock completely into me in one thrust. I cried out as she started to fuck hard and deep and fast into me. Her body slapped against my still sore, red ass as she continued to pound me. I grunted and moaned loud, crying out, "Oh yes, yes.", as I shot my load onto the shower wall.

After a time, she shoved into me, holding her cock deep in me, as she grunted out a load of her hot cum. I clenched my ass muscles around her pulsating cock, milking it. When she had finished unloading into me, she jerked her cock out of me, causing me to gasp. Giving my ass a hard slap and rinsing off, she stepped out of the shower.

I stood under the hot shower for a few minutes, then got out and dried off. As I walked down the hall to my room, I heard Aunt Mary call out, "Hey, Jesse. Come here, I've got something for you."

I walked into Aunt Mary's bedroom to see her lying on her bed, naked. Her huge breasts were lying on her chest with hard nipples sticking up, her legs under her soft belly were spread wide and her monster cock was lying across one thigh.

She reached down and grabbed her cock and waved it at me. My own little cock became hard as I looked at her. "Come over here, you whore. I need some relief."

I crawled between her legs, leaning over and taking her cock into my hand. I licked and sucked on the head then started up and down, sucking it, feeling it grow and harden in my mouth.

"Oh yes, baby," she moaned, placing her hand on my head, "Suck it. Just like that. Oh, yes."

I could feel her huge balls pulsating in my hand, my mouth sucking up and down her cock. She grabbed my head, holding it down, and with a loud yell, shot her huge load into my mouth and throat. I was beating on her thighs trying to push off to get some air, but she held me. I swallowed and swallowed, her load of warm cum feeling like it would never end. Finally, gasping, she collapsed back and released my head. I raised up, gasping for air.

"Good job, slut," she said, smiling at me, "Now go downstairs and make some coffee. I'll be down in a minute."

I climbed off the bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. As I was finishing up making the coffee, Aunt Mary walked in dressed in a summer dress, her huge breasts filling out the top, nipples pressing against the fabric.

Giving my ass a slap, she poured herself a cup of coffee and walked toward the living room. I poured myself a cup and stood there drinking it when I heard a knock at the front door. I heard Aunt Mary answer it and was talking with someone, another woman.

After a minute, listening to Aunt Mary and the stranger laughing, she yelled out to me, "Hey, Jesse. Bring a cup of coffee in here, plenty of cream in it."

So I fixed the cup of coffee and walked toward the living room, still very naked. I paused as I walked in as there sat the Assistant Principal of the school I attended, Mrs. Clark.

She stared at me, a big smile on her face. I walked over to her and handed her the cup of coffee. "Why, thank you, Jesse," she said, "It is so nice to see you." as she looked me up and down, my cock hard and sticking out.

"Jesse is my nephew and is staying with us while my sister and her husband are visiting Futa Lake," Aunt Mary said as she reached out and took my cock and balls into her hand and fondled them.

"Oh, I love Futa Lake," said Mrs. Clark, "The resort is so much fun. I take my husband up there all the time."

As she continued to fondle my cock and balls while Mrs. Clark watched, Aunt Mary said, "Did you know my mother and aunt own it?".

"That is wonderful," said Mrs. Clark as she reached over and ran a hand up the inside of my right thigh.

"Jesse is going to work there this summer," Aunt Mary said to Mrs. Clark. Then to me, releasing my cock, she said, "Turn around, Jesse."

I turned and Mrs. Clark gave a low whistle. "It looks like someone has been punished. He must be a bad boy." She reached out and ran her hand over my ass cheeks.

"Yeah, he has been a very bad boy," Aunt Mary said, giving my ass a squeeze. "Do you have to discipline many of the boys?".

"Oh yes, but I prefer to use my paddle," Mrs. Clark responded. "I always carry one in my car."

Aunt Mary said to me, "Jesse. Go out to Mrs. Clark's car and get the paddle."

Mrs. Clark said, "The car is unlocked and it is in the back seat."

So I walked out to her car, naked, got the paddle, and came back into the house. Aunt Mary was standing by the stairs and Mrs. Clark was standing in the middle of the room.

"Come over here, boy," Mrs. Clark said to me. At 6'2", she towered over me. At 60 years old, she still had a nice look about her. A bit chubby, but not too much with really huge breasts and large nipples that were visible even with her bra on. She had a nice, big bulge in the slacks she had on.

I handed her the paddle. "That looks nice," Aunt Mary said, looking at the paddle in Mrs. Clark's hand. It had four large circles cut out of the middle of it and was made of polished oak. It looked to be at least two feet long and one foot wide, perhaps bigger. I gulped as I stared at it, my hard cock twitching.

With her free hand, Mrs. Clark reached down and squeezed my cock. "I think you've been a bad boy, haven't you Jesse?".

"Y-yes ma'am," I answered, looking up into her eyes.

"Then bend over that chair and spread your legs," she said, pointing to an armchair.

I did as she ordered, my cock leaking precum with excitement.

She walked over to me and ran her hand over my bare ass cheeks. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Aunt Mary rubbing the big bulge in her jeans as she watched.

Then the paddle made contact, hard, with my ass. I screamed and shook, and my cock got harder. Then another swat and I cried out again. With the third swat, I couldn't control myself and shot a load of cum onto the side of the chair. Both Aunt Mary and Mrs. Clark laughed and Mrs. Clark gave me another hard swat with the paddle.

Laying the paddle down, Mrs. Clark ran her hands over my now very sore ass. Aunt Mary commented on the red circles all over my ass and came over and felt them.

Then Mrs. Clark said, "Well, really bad boys need special discipline." With that, she unzipped her slacks and pulled out a fat, rock-hard, twelve-inch cock. My eyes stared, my mouth hanging open as she stroked it and walked up to my rear.

I felt her push the tip of the head against my hole and I relaxed, moaning. She pushed into me with Aunt Mary standing beside me watching. Then, Mrs. Clark shoved completely into me, grabbing my hips and pulling me against her. I yelped, but relaxed and pushed back at her.

Aunt Mary was still rubbing the bulge in her jeans and Mrs. Clark said to her, "His mouth is available," and she pulled her cock back and rammed back into me.

Aunt Mary took the advice and stood in front of me, grabbing my hair and pulling my head up, my mouth opening. She pushed her cock into my mouth at the same time Mrs. Clark rammed back into my ass.

Aunt Mary held my head as she drove her cock over and over again into my mouth and throat. Mrs. Clark, holding my hips, matched her stroke for stroke as she rammed her fat cock into my ass. The two of them were pounding away at me, sometimes in sync and sometimes on their own.

Mrs. Clark was the first to let go of an orgasm. Shoving deep into me, she yelled out, "YES, YES," and shot a huge load into my well-used hole. Shortly, Aunt Mary shoved her cock into my throat and shot her load directly into my guy. The two of them stayed there, buried in me, for a few minutes as they gasped for breath.

They pulled their spent cocks out of me and I collapsed onto the floor. Mrs. Clark stood near me, grabbed my head, and pushed her cock into my mouth. "Clean it," she ordered. I licked and sucked, cleaning our sex and her cum off of her cock. Finally, she shoved me away and pushed her cock back into her slacks, and zipped up.

"You need to get a good paddle," Mrs. Clark said to Aunt Mary.

"It's good, but I still prefer the belt and the cane," Aunt Mary said as she walked Mrs. Clark to the door.

Looking back at me, Mrs. Clark said, "I'll see you in school, Jesse. I'm sure you will need a lot more discipline." And she left.

Aunt Mary looked at me and smiled. She said, "It has been fun having you here but you'd better get cleaned up and dressed. Your parents will be here to pick you up soon." And she turned and walked away, leaving me lying on the floor.

Before I could get up, Uncle Bob walked in. Looking at me trying to get up, he walked over. "Perfect timing," he said as he unzipped his jeans, "We've got time for one more blow job," and he pulled his cock out.

I got to my knees in front of him and unfastened his jeans and pushed them down along with his underwear. I took his cock in my hand and leaned forward and sucked him until he shot his load down my throat. I gave the tip of his cock a kiss before I slowly got to my feet and headed for the stairs.

I took a long, hot shower. The warm water relaxed my aching body and I stood enjoying the feeling. After drying off, I went into my room and laid out on the bed were the clothes Aunt Mary had taken off of me a couple of days before. I smiled to myself remembering that.

I dressed and picked up my stuff and headed downstairs. I was surprised that my parents were already there, talking to Aunt Mary and Uncle Bob.

I hugged both my parents and Mother asked Aunt Mary if I had behaved for her. Smiling at me, Aunt Mary said, "Oh, yes. He behaved wonderfully. I did have to discipline him a few times, but altogether he performed wonderfully." And she gave me a wink.

"Did Mother say anything about Jesse working at the lake this summer?", Aunt Mary asked.

"Yes," my Mother answered, "We talked about it. She is coming down tomorrow to spend a couple of days with him."

We left Aunt Mary's and headed home. I was able to spend a quiet, relaxing evening with no interruptions and got a good night's sleep.

The next day was school. Waiting as I walked up to the door was Mrs. Clark. She stood staring at me, a smile on her face as I approached.

"Hello, Jesse," she said warmly to me.

"Hello, Mrs. Clark," I said, smiling back at her. I hadn't had sex since yesterday afternoon and I was super horny.

"At lunch, my office," she said to me.

"Okay," I said, my cock starting to stir.

My morning classes seemed to drag. Finally, the bell rang and it was lunchtime. I hurried to the offices and knocked on Mrs. Clark's door. She opened it, giving me a wanton look, and told me to step inside. When I did, she closed and locked the door.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me over near her desk.

"Strip," she ordered. I quickly removed all of my clothes as she watched until I was completely naked. My cock was hard and sticking out. She noticed and smiled. "Well, it looks like you've been a bad boy again and need to be punished."

"Yes, ma'am," I answered, shaking with anticipation.

She picked up her paddle and walked around the desk toward me. She told me to bend over her desk and spread my legs. I eagerly complied. She pulled a rag from a desk drawer and stuffed it into my mouth. I noticed a familiar scent and taste on the rag. Then she ran her hands over my round ass cheeks.

"You are such a nice little slut," she said to me.

I screamed into the gag in my mouth as the paddle made contact with my bare ass. In quick succession, she gave me six hard smacks with the paddle. Tears ran down my cheeks but my cock was rock hard.

She laid the paddle down on her desk and unzipped her slacks. Standing in front of me, she pulled out her huge and very hard cock. Stroking it, she walked behind me and ran the head of the cock up and down my crack. Then she pushed the head into me. I screamed into the gag again as she drove the entire twelve-inch cock into me. My cock exploded, shooting my load down the side of her desk.

"You fucking little slut," she hissed at me and holding my hips, slammed hard and fast into me. My hands gripped the edge of the desk as she continued to fuck into me. Then she drove into me and shot her large load of warm cum deep into my gut. I clenched my ass around her pulsating cock, milking it.

She pulled her spent cock from me and standing beside me, pulled the rag from my mouth and wiped her cock clean, then wiped up my cum from the side of the desk with it. Smiling at me, she put the rag back into the desk drawer. So now I knew where the familiar smell and taste on the rag came from. I slowly stood as she put her spent cock back into her slacks. As I bent over to pick up my clothes, she again ran her hands over my ass.

"Such a beautiful ass," she said to me, "And I love to see it so red."

I dressed as she watched, then she ushered me out the door. Lunchtime was over and I didn't have a chance to eat, but I was very satisfied with my lunch break.

I finished my day at school and went home. A short time later, my Mother arrived at home and I asked her where my Father was.

"He had to go over to Center City for business. He'll be back tomorrow," she told me. "So I guess it is just us two tonight. How about pizza and a movie?", she asked me.

"Sure, Mom," I answered. She went upstairs to clean up while I called for the pizza. As I paid for the pizza delivery, she came back downstairs and poured us each a glass of wine. We sat together on the sofa, eating our pizza, drinking our wine, and watching some silly movie on the TV. Being next to her, and sharing, gave me such a warm feeling.

As we finished our pizza, I looked at her. She had on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, obviously without a bra. Her large breasts pushed out the shirt and the nipples stuck out. I looked into her eyes and placed my hand on her thigh and said, "Mom, you are so beautiful."

She smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "Thank you, sweetie," she said to me.

I slid my hand up her thigh and squeezed the bulge in her shorts and said to her, "I love you, mother."

She gave a little moan and said to me, "I think you should sleep in my bed tonight."

Then she stood up and took my hand and led me up the stairs to her bedroom. We had hot, intense sex twice before we drifted off to sleep, me in her arms, my head resting on her shoulder.

She told me that my Grandmother Shirley, her mother, would be arriving tomorrow for a visit of a couple of days. I thought about my granny. At sixty, she was still a good-looking woman. Her long, gray hair was usually in a ponytail, she was just over six feet tall and although her body was not firm, she carried the extra few pounds well. And she had massive breasts, usually inside a tight shirt or blouse. I was excited to see her.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
306 Followers