Jesse's Story Pt. 07

Story Info
Grandmother visits Jesse.
2.6k words
4.58
5.2k
12
0

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers

Jesse's Story -- Pt 07

The next day it was back to school. My fourth class was science and in the class was my sister's friend Irma. The same Irma I had fun with at our house. This science class has the students sitting at tables, two students per table. Irma sat at my table with me.

"Hey, Jesse," she said as she sat down, "How about you and me going out on Friday night?".

"A date?", I replied.

Giving me a smile, she said, "Sure. I'd love to go on a date with you."

"Sure," I said, "It sounds good."

"Cool," she said, "We'll get a burger or something. I'll give you a call and we can work it out."

Shortly after I got home from school, my Grandmother Shirley arrived. I met her at the door and she pulled me into a big hug, my head pressed into her huge breasts. She gave me a kiss on the forehead and held me at arm's length and looked me up and down.

"Well, haven't you grown up into a wonderful adult," she said a big smile on her face.

"Thanks, Grandma," I said, "I'll go get your bags from the car."

"Just put them in your room, honey," she said to me, "I'll be sleeping with you while I'm here."

Blushing, I went out to her car to get the bags. I took the bags to my room and went back downstairs. Mother was talking to Granny, the two of them sitting on the sofa. As I walked in, Mother stood and said to me, "Sit and talk with Grandmother while I get us all something to drink."

I sat beside Granny and she put her hand on my bare thigh since I had on a pair of shorts.

"You graduate soon," she said, "Have you decided which college you will be going to?".

"I think the same as Jenny," I said. "I am going up to check it out in a couple of weeks and Jenny is going to show me around."

"Good choice, I'm sure you'll love Futa U," she said, smiling at me. "And I'm sure Jenny will be glad to show you off, er, I mean to show you around."

Mother laughed as she walked back into the room, carrying a tray with three drinks on it. She handed them out and sat in the chair across from Grandma and me.

"Jesse is looking for a summer job to earn some money for school," Mother said, sipping her drink.

"Maybe he'd like to come work at the Lake at our resort," Grandmother said, "He could make a lot of money, I am sure."

"Really, Grandma," I said, after taking a drink. It tasted good and I found out it was an Old Fashion. "That would be great."

"Oh, yes," Grandmother said to me, "You look like you would fit right in. That is actually why I am here, to see how you might work out. I've heard a lot about you in the past couple of weeks." She gave me a smile and winked at Mother.

"What is the job?", I asked, getting excited about the work.

"Well," Grandmother said, "It involves customer service. Our resort caters to a specific group of women and your job would be to make sure they enjoy their stay with us, doing whatever it takes to make them happy."

"I'm sure I could handle that," showing my excitement.

"I'm sure you can," Mother said, with a chuckle.

"Can you explain?", I asked.

"Sure, honey," Grandmother said, squeezing my thigh as she took a drink. "We usually have six boys, er, young men, to take care of the guests. We have between 12 and 16 women staying with us at a time. Some bring their husbands to share with the other guests. Your job would be to take care of all of the guest's needs. Serve drinks, carry bags, clean tables after dinner, serve dinner, do pool cleaning, and some other tasks."

"What other tasks?," I asked.

Laughing, Mother said, "Sex, baby. You would provide the guests with sex."

"Yes," Grandmother said, "Anyway, anywhere, any time they needed relief, it would be your job to comply. That is why I am here for the visit, to see if what I hear about you loving sex is true. If so, you will fit in perfectly." And she slid her hand up my thigh and squeezed the hardening bulge in my shorts.

I blushed. "Oh. Ah, yes. Okay," I stammered.

"Honey," Mother said, smiling at me, "It is a great way to make money over the summer and you know Grandmother and your Great Aunt Gladys will take good care of you."

Grandmother had her hand inside my shorts, playing with my now rock-hard cock, slowly jacking me. Suddenly, she pulled her hand away and stood up. I gasped, looking at her with pleading eyes.

She winked at me and said, "Later, honey." Looking at Mother she said, "How about if I take us all out to dinner?"

"Sounds great, Mother," my Mother said, "We don't have to wait for Ron, he can meet us at Her Place. You can drive and I'll just come home with Ron. I'll call him and let him know."

"Sounds good," Grandmother said, "It has been forever since I've been to Her Place. Are the boys still as cute as ever?"

Dialing the phone and waiting for an answer, Mother said, "Oh, yes. There are some really cute ones working there now. It's hard to keep my hands off of them."

Laughing, Grandmother said as we walked to the door, "You didn't have that trouble in the past, it never stopped you from mauling your server."

I had heard about the restaurant called Her Place. It had actually been started by Grandmother Shirley years ago to cater to futanari women and was open for dinner only. It employed young men, barely of legal age, and started the night with about ten of them. By closing time a few hours later, most of the young men who acted as servers were gone, taken home by some futanari customers for a "date". It was a good place for the futa women to pick up a boytoy for the night and was very popular. This would be my first visit to this restaurant.

As we walked in, Granny was greeted by the new owner, Sheila. After they exchanged hellos, one of the young men came up to Grandmother and threw his arms around her. As she hugged him back, Granny slid her hands down to cup his ass cheeks.

"Robbie," she said to him, "It is good to see you."

"And excited to see you too," he said, standing against her, letting his thigh rub against the bulge in Granny's slacks. "Are you available tonight?", he asked.

"No, honey," she said, "I am staying with my Grandson Jesse," pointing at me.

Giving me a smile, he said, "Hi. Have fun." And he walked away.

As we sat at our table, Grandmother explained that Robbie had worked for her at the lake last year, but had to move back to town.

Mother added, "Yes, I remember him. He is quite an energetic young man if I remember correctly."

"Oh, yes," Grandmother said, "He was a very popular employee and I had some wonderful evenings with him."

Father joined us and we sat at our table. I noticed the outfits worn by the young men's servers. Their black shorts were very tight and the back was cut high, leaving most of their ass cheeks bare and exposed. The shirts they wore were cut short and left their smooth bellies exposed. I also noticed that some were wearing a collar around their neck with a number on it. Some had no collar. As I watched, one of the young servers was talking to a woman sitting at a table, and then he took off his collar and gave it to her.

Seeing my confusion, Grandmother explained. "If one of the customers would like to have a date with her server, they negotiate an amount for her to leave him a tip. When they agree, he gives her his collar to let others know he is taken for the night. Then at closing time, eight o'clock, she comes and takes him home for the evening. All of the boys will have dates before the night is done."

We finished our dinner, and after Grandmother had a chat with Sheila, we went home. I rode with Granny and Mother went with Father. As we drove home, Grandmother reached over and slid her hand inside my shorts and fondled my cock and balls. I was rock hard and leaking precum as she played with me.

I was very close to cumming when we pulled into our driveway and Grandmother pulled her hand away. "Oh, Grandma, please," I begged. She smiled at me and said, "Get in the house young man."

When we walked into the house, she took my hand and led me upstairs. We went straight to my room and Grandmother sat on the edge of the bed. Looking at me with a big smile, she told me to take my clothes off. I immediately stripped and stood before her naked.

"Oh, my," she said as she ran her hands over my body, "You are beautiful." After fondling my hard cock for a moment, she leaned forward and took it into her mouth, having no trouble deep-throating me, and sucked up and down. It didn't take me but a moment to shoot my load into her mouth, and she swallowed every drop, licking me as she removed her mouth.

"Get on the bed," she commanded as she stood and started taking her clothes off. I lay on the bed and watched her. Her breasts were huge and sagged somewhat, but had very large, brown, hard nipples. Her belly had a slight bit of flab and her hips were wide. My eyes bulged when she removed her underwear, freeing her large cock, which swung in front of her as she walked to the bed. She was stroking it as it began to leak precum and it looked to be at least twelve inches long and quite thick.

"On your belly," she commanded. "Mary says you enjoy a good spanking. Let's find out."

Kneeling on the bed, she held my head down into the pillow with one hand and slapped my ass hard with the other. I squealed into the pillow and squirmed under her strokes as she kept spanking me, very hard and fast.

Laughing, she said, "I guess it is true. You do love it. That is great." as she reached under me and grabbed my cock, which was now rock hard again.

She moved between my legs and pulled my ass up into the air. Then she drove her mouth into my crack, her tongue driving into me.

"Oh, Grandma," I moaned as she tongue-fucked my hole, "Oh, yes, yes."

Then rising behind me, she drove her entire cock into me, her body slamming against my sore ass. I screamed and she pulled back and rammed into me again.

"Still nice and tight," she said to me. "You are going to be very popular at the lake this summer." Holding my hips she fucked hard and fast deep into me, her body slapping against my ass.

"Ahhh, don't stop. Please," I panted out to her, my hands grabbing the sheets as she pounded into me. I had another orgasm, shooting my load onto the sheets.

She drove into me and holding it there, I felt her cock spasm as the warm load flooded my insides. Finally, she collapsed onto me, forcing me down onto my belly, keeping her spent cock in me.

Grandmother pulled out of me and rolled over onto her back. She pulled me over to her, my face on her chest. She grabbed one breast and pushed her huge, erect nipple into my mouth. I began sucking and nibbling on it.

She moaned and said, "Oh, yes, baby. Just like that. Your father used to love sucking on my tits after I fucked him. Just like you."

After a few minutes of me sucking on her nipple and fondling her huge breast, she grabbed my head in both hands and shoved it down over her belly to her hardening cock.

"Suck," she ordered.

I took her cum and sex-covered cock into my mouth, enjoying the taste of her. I slid down, taking more of her into my mouth.

I sucked up and down her cock and reached down and fondled her large balls in my free hand. As her cock hardened, I took more until finally, I pushed down on it with my mouth, felt it slide into my throat and my face pressed against her.

I held her in my throat, swallowing, letting my throat muscles massage the hard cock. Grandmother moaned and squirmed and started pushing up, trying to get more into my mouth.

I went up and down on her, the slick cock sliding in and out of my throat with each thrust. It was now rock hard and she was bucking her hips to meet my mouth.

She reached down and grabbed me a pulled me back up onto the bed. "On your side," she ordered.

I lay on my side, my head on the pillow. She pulled my top leg up, the knee almost to my chest. Then she leaned over me and drove her hard cock completely into me. I cried out and shot a load of my cum onto the bed as she started to roughly fuck into me.

"You like it rough, don't you baby?", she hissed into my ear as she drove into me. She reached down and pinched my left nipple, hard. I moaned and said, "Oh, yes, yes, Grandma. Please, yes."

I knew with the bed springs creaking and us moaning and grunting and skin slapping against skin, my parents could sure hear us through the thin walls. I didn't care, I was enjoying it too much.

The way she was leaning over me, her huge breasts were hanging right in front of my face. As she drove into me and shot a large load of her warm cum, I pulled a nipple into my mouth and lightly bit it.

She cried out, almost screaming, "Oh, yes, baby, yes."

Grandmother shoved into me and gave me another good-sized load of warm cum. After a minute of catching her breath, she pulled her cock out of me, lay on her back on the bed, and pulled me to her. She pushed my face down onto her massive breasts and I began to suck and nibble on one of her huge, erect nipples. We listened to the grunts and groans coming from my parent's bedroom and heard my mother cry out, "Yes, yes. Take it, bitch. Take my cock." With a nipple in my mouth and the sounds in my ears, I drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, Grandmother woke me and took me into the shower. After we washed each other, we traded blow jobs with each of us swallowing each other's load.

At breakfast, Grandmother told my Mother that I passed the job interview and the job at the lake was mine as soon as school was out.

I asked Grandmother if she could stay longer. She laughed and said, "Sorry, baby. I have three other boys I need to interview and get back to the lake." As I left for school, she pulled me to her and holding me, leaned down and put her lips on mine. Startled, I didn't react and she forced my mouth open and slid her tongue into my mouth. After a long kiss, she stepped back and said, "I'll see you at the lake as soon as school is out.

I went off to school and ran into Irma in the hallway.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers