Jesse's Story Pt. 08

Story Info
Jesse has more fun at school.
2.1k words
4.47
3.6k
7
0

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers

Jesse's Story -- Pt 08

Irma was standing in the hallway with a couple of her teammates. She was the star first baseman on the women's softball team at school and was very good. She smiled at me as I walked up to her.

Irma put her arms around my waist and pulled me to her. I blushed as she looked into my eyes and said, "I am really looking forward to our date Friday." She gave me a quick, light kiss.

"Me too," I said, smiling at her and feeling the bulge in her jeans pressing against my thigh. She took my hand and walked me to my first class. "See you in science class," she said before walking off.

My head was spinning. At lunch, I saw Irma sitting at a long table with some of her teammates. There were also a couple of other boys sitting with them, probable boyfriends of some of the players. Irma saw me and motioned me over to sit with her.

Science class came and I sat next to Irma at our table. We sat close, our legs pressed together. I casually laid my hand on her thigh, enjoying just feeling her. As class ended and people started to stand, Irma reached under the table, took my hand and pressed it against the bulge in her jeans. She looked at me and smiled and removed her hand. I kept my hand on her bulge for a few seconds, giving it a squeeze before removing it. I hoped nobody could notice the bulge in my jeans from my erection.

Irma took my hand and walked me to my last class. After that class, she met me in the hall and we walked to the gym area where she had ball practice. Under the stairs, she pushed me against the wall and pressed against me. She put her lips on mine and we kissed, passionately. Our tongues danced together and we squirmed our bodies against each other. She slid her hands down my back and squeezed my ass cheeks. After a second kiss, one of her teammates stuck her head around the corner and told her to come on, practice was starting.

I walked home in a daze. I was so excited about being with Irma and I was very horny just thinking about our date. In the parking lot as I walked toward home, I saw Mrs. Clark about to get in her car. She saw me and stopped, smiling at me as I walked by.

"Hey, Jesse," she said to me as I walked up. "Get in the car and I'll give you a ride home."

"Hi, Mrs. Clark," I said. "You don't have to do that."

"Nonsense," she said, giving me a wicked smile. "I like to take care of one of my favorite students. And besides, it has been a few days since I've spent any time with you. Now, get in the car."

I walked around and got into the passenger seat as she got into the driver's seat. We drove past my house and when I asked her about it, she said there was somewhere else she needed to stop at first.

A few blocks from my house, she pulled into a driveway at a ranch-style home. "Come with me," Mrs. Clark said to me. We walked up to the front door and she knocked.

In a moment, the door opened and I saw a huge, black woman standing there. She had to be at least six foot five and over two hundred pounds with huge breasts and a bit of belly. She had on a sleeveless sun dress.

"Well," she smiled at Mrs. Clark as she looked me over, "What do we have here Betty?".

"One of my prized students, Dorrie," Mrs. Clark said, "I thought you might also enjoy him."

"Come right in," Dorrie said, stepping aside to let us in and closing the door behind us. She took my hand and led me into the living room with Mrs. Clark following.

"Such a sweet, little thing we have here," she said as she ran her hands over my shoulders and side.

"And very obeying," Mrs. Clark said.

"Good, just the way I like them," Dorrie said. Then looking at me, she said, "Take your clothes off, little one."

When I hesitated, she raised her voice and said, "Do as I say, right now. Get those clothes off, boy."

I quickly stripped off my clothes until I was standing naked between the two of them. Looking me over, Dorrie said, "Oh, my, yes. He is going to be a lot of fun." She produced a paddle and handed it to Mrs. Clark.

Mrs. Clark grabbed my arm and pulled me over to a chair. "Bend over," she commanded me.

I did as she said and bent over the chair, my hands grabbing the back of it. My cock had gotten very hard as I waited.

Dorrie walked over and ran her hands over my ass cheeks, giving them a hard slap. "Yes, this is one fine ass." She pushed a finger into my hole, causing me to shake and gasp.

She looked at Mrs. Clark and said, "You can get it red for me. You know how much I like to fuck a red ass."

Mrs. Clark laughed and said, "Yes, we both do." And she slammed the paddle against my ass. I cried out, shaking. My hard cock was leaking precum as she slapped my ass with the paddle again and again. After a dozen shots, she stopped and looked at her work.

"What do you think," she asked Dorrie. "Is that red enough for us?".

"Let me give it a few more," Dorrie said, taking the paddle and giving me three more hard slaps. That pushed me over the edge and with a yell, I shot my cum onto the chair.

"Oh, yes," she said to Mrs. Clark, "He really does love it."

"I told you," Mrs. Clark replied, "Now he is ready to fuck. You can go first."

Flipping the straps of her dress off her shoulders, and letting it fall to the floor, Dorrie pushed her panties down freeing her hard cock. My eyes bulged at the sight of it. It had to be at least thirteen inches long and she had huge balls hanging under it. She stroked it as she walked up to me.

She ran the tip of it up and down my crack. Then she pushed the fat head into my hole. I gasped as she spread me open and pushed a few more inches into me.

"Nice," she said, holding onto my hips, "He is nice and tight." She pushed more into me. Finally, with a hard shove, she rammed all of her cock into me, causing me to scream out.

"Gag, him," she told Mrs. Clark.

Mrs. Clark removed her slacks and underwear and walked around in front of me. Taking my head into her hands, she pushed her cock into my mouth. When she did, Dorrie pulled her cock back and rammed into me again. As I cried out onto Mrs. Clark's cock, the two of them began to fuck into me, Mrs. Clark in my mouth and Dorrie in my ass. As Mrs. Clark drove her cock into my throat, I could hear Dorrie's flabby belly slapping against my sore ass, stinging with every thrust.

Soon, Mrs. Clark held my head and with her cock in my throat, she shot a huge load directly into my belly. Dorrie picked up her pace, slamming hard and fast into me. After some time, she drove into me and her cock pulsed out a load of cum, over and over shooting deep into me.

The two of them pulled out and stepped back. I collapsed onto the floor. As Mrs. Clark pulled her slacks back on, Dorrie reached down and scooped me up into her arm, walking over to the sofa and sitting down with me in her ample lap. I laid my head on her shoulder as she held me.

Mrs. Clark said to Dorrie, "He lives two blocks over. He can walk home after you are done with him."

As she walked to the door, Dorrie said to her, "Thanks for the gift, honey. Talk to you later."

After Mrs. Clark left, Dorrie cuddled me to her, running her hands over my body. "You are such a pretty, little thing," she whispered in my ear. "Miss Dorrie is going to enjoy having you visit me."

She reached down and started playing with my cock, squeezing and stroking it. It didn't take long until I was hard again. I could feel her big cock under me start to grow and harden also.

After she stroked my cock for a while, getting me really horny again, she pushed me off of her lap. She spread her fat legs and there before me was her huge cock and balls.

"Babycakes, show Dorrie how much you like her big dick," she said as she stroked her cock.

I placed my hands on her huge thighs and leaned forward. I ran my tongue up and down her slick, cum, and sex-covered cock. Then I took the head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. I pushed down, taking as much of it as I could. I went up and down, sucking, trying to take more with each down move. It was pushing into my throat as I sucked, cupping her ball sack with one hand, fondling the big ball.

"Oh, yes, little baby," she moaned, "Suck Dorrie just like that." She put her hand on my head, encouraging me to suck harder. I did, now really going up and down on her cock. She grabbed my head with both hands and shoved me completely down on her, driving her cock into my throat. As I squirmed and pushed against her, trying to get up, her cock pulsed hard and she shot a big load of her cum into my gut. She then took my head and rammed it up and down on her cock, shooting more cum into my mouth with each stroke. I swallowed as best I could, but some leaked out onto her.

Finally finished, she leaned back and said, "Lick it all up, honey. Get Dorrie clean."

I ran my tongue over her crotch and thighs, lapping up the spilled cum. I rubbed my cheek against her spent cock and kissed the tip. She pushed me away and stood, grabbed her dress, and slipped it over her head. Then she reached down and grabbed me, pulling me to my feet. She picked up my clothes and walked me to the door. Opening the door, she tossed my clothes onto the porch and pushed me outside, closing the door behind me.

I dressed on her porch, knowing there were probably a few neighbors watching. Then I slowly walked down to the sidewalk and headed home.

That evening, while I was studying in my room, my phone rang. I answered, "Hello."

"Hey, baby," I heard and recognized Irma's voice.

"Hi. I'm glad you called," I answered.

"I was just thinking about you and had to hear your voice," she said to me.

"Oh, that is sweet," I said as I lay down on my bed. I had on a pair of skimpy underwear only. I slid my hand inside, grasping my now hard cock.

"What're you doing?" Irma asked me.

"Nothing," I said, as I stroked my cock, "Just lying here on my bed talking to you."

"Mmm," she said, "I wish I was there with you right now."

"Me too," I answered, my breathing starting to get harder.

"Sounds like you are being naughty," she said. "Are you playing with yourself? Am I getting you excited?", she asked.

"Ahhh, yes, and yes," I panted back as I continued to stroke myself.

"Sounds fun," she said, "Turn on your video so I can watch."

I did as she said, turning on the video feed on my phone and aiming it at my crotch.

"Silly boy," she said, "Take those undies off."

Lifting my hips, I slid my underwear down and started stroking my cock again.

"Oh, yeah, baby," she said, "Go ahead, let me see you cum."

I stopped talking and stroked until with a loud moan, I shot my cum onto my belly.

Laughing, she said, "Nice. I like seeing you jerk off. Maybe you can do it for me Friday night. I am really looking forward to getting my hands on you."

"Me too," I gasped, getting my breath back, keeping my video on my crotch and spent cock.

"Cool," she said. "I'll see you at school tomorrow." And she kissed the screen of her phone and hung up.

I lay there for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of having Irma watch me and doing something for her she liked. It was going to be a fun date.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers