Jesse's Story Pt. 09

Story Info
Jesse has another fun day.
2k words
4.48
3.5k
6
0

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers

Jesse's Story -- Pt 09

The next day at school, I met Irma as I walked in. We were near a set of stairs, so as she took my hand and started to walk me to my first class, I pulled her under the stairwell, put my arms around her, pulled her tight to me, and kissed her. I slid my tongue into her mouth, letting it roam around, playing with hers.

Breaking the kiss, and pulling back, she looked into my eyes with a smile on her face. "Somebody is in a mood this morning," she said to me as she let a hand slide down and squeeze my left ass cheek.

"It's what you do to me," I said, biting my lower lip. We walked hand-in-hand to my first class.

I didn't see her at lunch as she had a team meeting. I was waiting at our table in science class and she sat next to me. I put my hand under the table on her thigh as class began.

I slide my hand up her thigh and squeezed the bulge in her jeans. She smiled at me and her eyes got really big when I unzipped the jeans and slid my hand inside. Her cock got really hard as I ran my fingers up and down the bulge, rolling the head between my thumb and forefinger.

Her breathing became quicker and she whispered to me, "Damn," as I continued to fondle her cock.

Although my hand in her jeans was under the table, I knew Miss Jenkins, our sixty-year-old teacher, could probably see what I was doing. It made it extra exciting for me.

Finally, Irma whispered to me, "You better stop or I'm going to make a mess."

Looking at her, I pouted, gave the head one more squeeze, and pulled my hand out. She reached down and zipped up her jeans and I kept my hand on her thigh. As we were leaving after class, Miss Jenkins gave me a big smile.

As Irma walked me to my last class, she said, "Wow, you really are in a mood today."

I squeezed her hand and smiled at her. We met after the last class and walked together toward the gym area. When she pushed me under the stairs, I was ready. My arms went around her shoulders and hers around my waist as we kissed passionately, bodies grinding together.

She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down, me going to my knees. I looked up at her and said, "We shouldn't. Somebody might see."

Just then, one of her teammates walked by. Irma said, "Hey, Jill. Keep a lookout for us will ya."

Looking at me on my knees in front of Irma, Jill smiled and said, "Yeah, sure. Just be quick."

Irma looked down at me and said, "Do it."

I unfastened her jeans and pulled them and her underwear down far enough to free her cock. It popped out, hard and leaking. With my hands on her thighs to balance myself, I leaned in and licked the tip, tasting her precum. Then I pushed my mouth down the shaft until I had it completely in my mouth, pushing into my throat.

I started going up and down her cock, sucking and swirling my tongue. Irma moaned and Jill turned to us and said, "Be quiet." She smiled down at me as my mouth went up and down Irma's cock.

Since I had edged her in science class, it didn't take Irma long to shoot her huge load. I swallowed and swallowed, holding her in my mouth, feeling her cock spasm. She moaned lightly. As I was holding her in my mouth, finishing up swallowing, we heard the coach, Miss Rawls, walk by, stop, and say to us, "Hurry, practice is about to start," as she looked at me.

Jill said, "Okay, coach. We'll be right there."

I pulled my mouth off of Irma's cock and she pulled her jeans up. I stood and she looked in my eyes, smiling. "I'll call you later." She and Jill walked into the gym.

I turned and headed down the hall to the exit. As I walked up to the room we had science in, Miss Jenkins stepped out and looked at me with a smile.

"Come inside," she said to me. As I walked in she closed the door.

"I saw what you were doing to Irma," she said, a look of lust in her eyes. "You could get into a lot of trouble if I tell the principal."

Miss Jenkins was about sixty, maybe six feet tall and slim. She wore her gray hair in a bun and had a nice-sized chest. Altogether, not bad looking and I noticed a nice bulge in the front of her skirt.

"Please don't, Miss Jenkins," I pleaded, a false look of fear in my eyes as I played along. I had a good idea what she was after.

"Well," she said, "I won't, but what's in it for me?", as she walked over behind her desk.

Following her, I said, "Anything, Miss Jenkins. Just please don't tell."

"Anything?", she asked, giving me a smile.

"Yes, anything," I said, "Anything at all." As I licked my lips.

Sitting down in her chair, she lifted her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties, her eleven-inch cock sticking up hard as a rock.

I dropped to my knees in front of her, wrapping my hand around her cock. I leaned forward and took it into my mouth. I began sucking up and down, at times stopping with her cock pushed into my throat. With one hand on her left thigh, I fondled her large balls with my other hand.

"Oh, yes," she said, "Suck it bitch."

I picked up my pace, sucking hard up and down her cock. I felt her balls tighten and soon felt her cock pulse as she shot her load of Futa cum into my mouth. Once again, I swallowed it down, my belly filling with all of the delicious cum.

Finished, I sat back, slowly stroking her spent cock. "Please don't tell anyone," I said, looking up at her. She smiled down at me and said, "Well, this was a good start. I'll let you know later what else you can do."

As I stood, I said, "Okay, Miss Jenkins. I'll do anything if you don't tell."

Straightening her skirt as she stood, she said, "Oh yes, there will be plenty more for you to do to get my silence. I'll let you know."

As I turned to leave, she gave my ass a hard slap. Smiling to myself, I left school and headed home. I thought about how much I did love sucking Futa's cock and much I enjoyed the delicious cum. I whistled all the way home.

That evening, after I took a shower, I wrapped a towel around my midsection and went into my room. Mother was there picking up some washing. Looking at me, she raised an eyebrow.

"Getting modest on me?", she asked with a smile.

Before I could answer, she reached out and grabbed the towel, and jerked it off of me.

"Mom," I said, "No, not modest. I'm just expecting a call."

With another big smile, she said, "Oh, I see. You little tease." Giving my ass a slap, she left the room. I picked up the towel and put it back around my waist, just as my phone rang.

I already had it on video mode to surprise Irma, and I answered. To my surprise, it wasn't Irma. It was Dottie, the black futa I had met with Mrs. Clark.

"Hey, babycakes," she said, with a big smile, "You sure do look nice like that."

Blushing, I said, "Hi Dottie. Sorry, I thought someone else was calling." My cock was now tenting out the front of the towel.

"Well, darlin'", she said, "Go ahead and take that silly towel off. Let Dottie see your pretty body."

Biting my lower lip, I pulled the towel off. I stood naked in front of the camera with Dottie smiling, then she whistled and said, "Oh, Lordie, such a wonderful little body. Turn around baby, let Dottie see that beautiful ass."

I turned around and stood with my hands on my hips, legs slightly spread looking back over my shoulder at her.

"Such a fine sight," she said, "I called because I have a job for you."

Turning back around and reaching for the towel, I said, "What kind of job?".

"No, leave the towel off," she said. "I am having a tea party on Saturday for a few of my friends and I'd like you to be our waiter. I'll pay you fifty dollars for a couple of hours of work."

I stood there, holding the towel with one hand, my hard cock sticking out and said, "Oh, wow. That's a lot of money. Yes, I'll do it. Thanks, Dottie."

"Okay, honey," she said, "Be at my house before two. Make it about one thirty. See you then, sugar." And she broke off.

I wrapped the towel around myself, again. I thought about making the money, and it sounded really good. Then my phone rang again, this time I looked to see who was calling and it was Irma.

Smiling, I answered. "Hey there," I said.

"Hi, baby," she said, smiling at me. "I really enjoyed the blow job this afternoon. Thanks."

Blushing, I said, "My pleasure," and I could feel my hard cock, tenting out the towel, start to throb.

"Take that silly towel off, baby. Let me see you," Irma said, peering into the camera.

I slowly undid the towel and held it in front of my crotch. I swayed back and forth a bit, teasing her.

"Stop teasing me," Irma said, "Get rid of the towel."

So I tossed the towel aside, and completely naked swayed and danced back and forth. Irma was sitting close to her monitor, staring.

"Oh, yeah, baby," she said, "Dance for me. Show me that hot ass of yours."

I turned and swaying back and forth, ran my hands over my ass cheeks, squeezing them and shaking them. I looked back over my shoulder and saw Irma face up to her monitor, staring at my show.

I turned back around to face the camera, continued dancing, and ran my hands over my belly and chest. I squeezed my tits and pushed my hard nipples out, my hard cock swinging back and forth in front of me.

I slid my hands down to my crotch, wrapped a hand around my hard cock, and started stroking as I danced.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Irma said staring into the monitor, "Stroke it for me. Do it."

I stood there, swaying back and forth, my head back, eyes closed, stroking my hard cock in front of the camera as Irma watched. Before I knew it, I was really close. Irma said, "Yes, cum for me, slut. Shoot that load."

And holding my cock, I shot a rope of cum, and then legs shaking, shot another and another. All the time, Irma was hooting and laughing as she watched.

As I finished, holding my spent cock, my legs shaking, Irma said, "Oh yes. I love to watch you do that. Love it, baby."

Relaxing, standing naked in front of the camera, I asked her when I'd see her. They were leaving for Center City in the morning for their afternoon game.

"I'll be back in time to take you out tomorrow night, baby," she said.

"Okay," I said, "I can hardly wait. I guess I'd better go and get some sleep."

"One more thing before you go," she said. She stood and pushed her sleep pants down. She wrapped her hand around her hard eleven-inch cock and gave it a stroke.

"Something for you to dream about, baby," she said, smiling at the camera.

"Oh, wow," I said, "I really can't wait until tomorrow night. Yes, I will dream of that."

Irma kissed the screen and I did too and then we disconnected. I crawled into bed, thinking about her big, beautiful cock, and went to sleep.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers