Jesse's Story Pt. 10

Story Info
Jesse goes to a party with Irma.
3.4k words
4.63
4.7k
10
0

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
306 Followers

The next day started out pretty boring with no Irma to see in the morning.  Between my first and second classes, I ran into Miss Jenkins.

"My room at lunch," she said to me and walked on by.

At lunchtime, I walked into Miss Jenkin's room.

"Close the door," she said to me.  After I did, she said, "Come over here."

She was sitting in her chair behind the desk and I walked around the desk.  She lifted her skirt.   She was wearing no underwear and her hard cock was sticking up.

I knew what she wanted.  I bit my lower lip and got down between her legs.  I wrapped one hand around the base of her cock, resting the other hand on her thigh.  I lowered my mouth and took in the head of the cock.  I held it there for a minute, running my tongue over the head, tasting her delicious precum.  Then I slid my mouth down and started sucking.  Up and down I went with my mouth and after a minute, heard the door open and close.   Then I heard a female voice.

"Vivian, you were right," the new voice said, "He really is a cocksucker."

I lifted my head and saw Mrs. James, an art teacher, standing there, rubbing the bulge on her slacks.  Miss Jenkins pushed my head back down onto her cock.

"Oh, yes," she said to Mrs. James, "He is a complete cocksucker and very good at it."

I sucked up and down on Miss Jenkins's cock until her legs began to shake and her hands landed on my head, holding me in place as she shot her cum into my mouth.  I gulped and swallowed, drinking down every delicious drop of Futa cum.

As Miss Jenkins leaned back in her chair, breathing heavily, Mrs. James grabbed my head by the hair and pulled my head over to her.   She had her slacks down and her hard twelve-inch cock was staring me in the face.

I twisted around to her and put my two hands on her thighs as she grabbed my head with both hands.  She drove her cock into my mouth and rammed it down into my throat.  Holding my head, she began to face fuck me, hard and fast and deep.  I was beating on her thighs, trying to get some air, but she continued pounding into my throat.  Helpless, I just took it, trying to grab some air through my nose.  Eventually, she rammed into me and shot her massive load directly into my belly.

She jerked her spent cock out of my mouth and released me, I collapsed onto the floor, gasping for breath.

Both Futa teachers dressed and walked toward the door.  Miss Jenkins said to Mrs. James as they walked out, "He is our own little cocksucker.  We can use him anytime we want."

Laughing, Mrs. James said, "He is going to be very busy," and they left the room.

Recovering, I eventually got to my feet and went by the cafeteria and got an apple as my lunch.  Then in science class, Miss Jenkins gave me a big smile and started teaching.  As I was leaving, she gave me a wink.

I finished my day at school and headed home.  Walking into the kitchen, Mother was there working on dinner.  I walked up to her and gave her a hug.  "I love you, Mom," I said to her.

Turning and looking at me, she said, "I love you too, honey.   You are in a happy mood today."

"It's Friday," I said, "And I have a date with Irma tonight.  What are you and Dad going to do?"

"Dad is working a bit late," she said as she stirred something on the stove, "After dinner, we're headed over to Aunt Mary's.  She's having a get-together with a few couples."  She gave me a wink.

Looking over her at the food, I said, "It looks good."

Turning around and taking her apron off, she looked at me and smiled.  "Well," she said, "It just needs to cook some more.  We have time before it is ready for a quickie if you are interested."

"Wow," I said,  "I'd love to, mom.  I can never say no to you."

"Good," she said, "Get those clothes off."  And she walked over and sat at one of the chairs at the table.  After I had stripped naked, she said, "Come over here and lean over the table."

I did as she instructed, lying over the table, my feet on the floor, my legs spread.  She pulled her chair up behind me and squeezed my ass.  "Such a delicious ass you have," she said and then drove her tongue as far into my hole as she could.

I moaned and squirmed, trying to press back against her face.  Holding my ass cheeks apart, she continued to tongue fuck my hole.  Then she stood.   She pushed her shorts down, grabbed her hard twelve-inch cock, and drove it into my eager hole.

I cried out as she grabbed my hips and fucked me hard and deep.   I shot my load onto the floor as she continued to pound into me.  Her body slapping against my ass, she eventually shoved into me and gave me her warm load.  I lay there for a while after she slid her spent cock out of me.  She gave my ass a slap and said, "Clean up the mess you made, honey.  I'll finish cooking."

I cleaned up my mess, Dad arrived and we all ate dinner.  After cleaning up the dinner dishes, I headed upstairs to get ready for my date with Irma.  

I took a hot shower and was in my room, naked, trying to decide what to wear when Mother walked in.  After giving my naked body a good look, she said, "You might want to put something on before going on your date," with a laugh.   She gave me a kiss on the forehead.  "We're leaving, honey.  You have a good time."

"I will, Mom," I said, giving her a hug, "You have fun too."

I wrapped the towel around myself.

They left and I started getting some clothes out to wear.  My phone rang and I saw it was Irma.

"Hi," I said, standing there with the towel wrapped around me.   The video was on, but only my chest and face were visible.

"Hey, babe," she said, "We got back a bit late. I'll be there about seven thirty."

"No problem," I said, "I just got out of the shower and need to get dressed."

"Just got out of the shower?", she asked, "So you are still naked?".

Smiling at her, I said, "Well I do have a towel on."

"Show me," she said, "Put your phone on the desk and let me see all of you."

"Irma," I fake scolded.

"Come on, babe," she pleaded, "Let me see you."

So I put the phone on the desk and stood in the middle of the room so she could see all of me.

"Stop teasing me," Irma said, "Take that towel off."

So I took it off but held it in front of my crotch.

"Come on, you tease," Irma said, "Get rid of the damn towel."

So I tossed the towel aside and stood completely naked in front of the camera.

"Oh, yeah," Irma said, looking at me.  "And it's all mine. Turn around baby, let me see it all."

So I slowly turned completely around, looking back over my shoulder at the camera, and gave her a big smile.  I jiggled my large, round, and firm ass at the camera.

"Yeah, baby," she said, "Shake that hot ass for me."

So I fondled my ass cheeks in front of her and gave my ass a slap.

"Damn," she said, "I can't wait to get my hands on you.  You're going to shake it a lot for me later.   I better go and get over there."

I turned back around, my cock hard as a rock, swinging back and forth as I walked over to the camera.  I picked up my phone and looked at her.

"Hurry," I said, "I'll be waiting."

"As quick as I can," she said and hung up.

I dressed in a pair of tight and very short shorts. A tee shirt and a pair of sandals and I headed downstairs.

Shortly, a car pulled up in front of the house and I went out to meet her.   She got out of the car and we met about halfway and into each other's arms.  We kissed passionately, not caring if anyone saw.  She let her hands slide down and cup my ass cheeks, giving them a squeeze and pulling me hard against her.  I could feel the bulge in her jeans pressing against my belly.

"Damn," she said as we broke the kiss, "You look really good.  You are hot."  And gave my ass another squeeze before leading me to the car.

We got into the car and drove off.  I placed my hand on the top of her thigh.   When I asked where we were going, she said the team was having a party to celebrate their win.   One of the player's parents was out of town and she had the house to use for the party.

So we drove over.

THE PARTY

We pulled into a long circular driveway at a large, sprawling ranch-style home.   There were already a bunch of cars parked in front and lots of light coming from the windows.   I could hear loud music as we got out of the car.

Irma took my hand and led me into the house.   Everyone was in the huge living room overflowing into the dining room.  There were about fifteen girls, all of the ball team, and the two coaches.  I only saw four other boys in the crowd, probably the boyfriends of some of the girls.

Everyone made a fuss as we walked in, Irma putting her arm around my waist to let everyone know she had brought me to the party.

We got something to drink.  Irma went for a beer but she insisted I try the blue-colored punch.

"You'll love it," she said to me as she handed me a glass, "Drink up and we'll have some fun."

I took the glass and took a drink.  She was right, it was good.  Tasted a bit sweet with a hint of pineapple to it.  Looking around the room, I did notice that only the boys were drinking the punch.

We walked up to the coach who was talking with Jill, the same Jill that covered for us under the stairs yesterday.

"Hey, Irm," Coach Rawls said, as we walked up.  "Great game.  What has gotten into you lately?", she added as she gave me a little smile.

"Not what has gotten into her," Jill said with a big smile, "But what has she gotten into."

"Well, whatever it is, I hope you keep it up," Coach Rawls said.  "So who is this you have here?", she added.

Irma pulled me tight to her and said, "This is my guy, Jesse.  Jess, this is head coach Rawls."

I smiled at the older coach and reached out my hand, "Good to meet you, coach," I said.

Taking my hand and looking me in the eye, she said, "And me too.  I've seen you around.  I hope we get to see a lot  more of you."

Coach Rawls was about thirty, over six feet tall with short-cut blonde hair, good-sized breasts, a toned body with long legs, and a nice-sized bulge in her sweatpants.

"I hope so, too," I said, giving the coach a big smile and pressing against Irma.

"Let's get you another punch," Irma said to me, pulling me away and walking me over to the bar.  Music was playing and two couples were dancing, the boys doing most of it, shaking around really well with big smiles.

As we walked up to the bar, I noticed one of the girls leading a boy by the hand into the hallway toward the bedrooms.  I took my new glass of punch and took a drink.  I felt very relaxed and super horny.  I looked at Irma and stepped up against her, pressing my body to hers.  I reached up and gave her a kiss and a smile.

She looked into my eyes with a real look of lust.  I felt my crotch begin to stir as she put her arms around my waist and mashed her body against mine.

"Let's go somewhere more private," she said to me.   She took my hand and led me toward the hallway.  As we passed the first bedroom, the door was open. Taking a peek inside, I saw the boy that had just been led by the girl, on the bed, naked and on his hands and knees.  The girl that had led him to the bedroom was on her knees behind him not wearing anything below the waist.  She had her hands on his hips and was driving her hard cock into his ass as he moaned and pushed back against her.

Irma led me into the next bedroom and as soon as we walked in, she grabbed my hair and pulled my face to hers.  She mashed her lips against mine, shoving her tongue into my mouth and pressing my body against hers.

After the kiss, she looked at me and said, "Strip, slut.  You've been teasing me all week, now it's time to pay."

I was very relaxed and very, very horny.  I quickly stripped off all of my clothes and stood before her naked, my cock sticking out rock hard.

"Nice," she said, "Now get on the bed, on your hands and knees."

As I did, she removed her jeans and underwear.  She climbed onto the bed behind me, running her hands over my ass cheeks.

"Damn," she said, "You have an incredible ass."

She slapped my ass and holding my hips, pushed the head of her cock into my eager hole.   I moaned and begged for more.

"Please, baby," I begged, "Please, give it to me.  Fuck me, please."

She pushed completely into me, bottoming out her eleven-inch cock.   Then she pulled back and rammed hard back into me.   Soon, she had a fast rhythm going, slapping her body against my ass cheeks.

As I moaned and pushed back against her thrusts, she rammed into me and shot a huge load of her warm cum deep in me.

She stayed buried in me for a while as she recovered, catching her breath.  She ran her hands over my back and ass.  Then she pulled her cock out of me, and standing, pulled her jeans back on.

As I reached for my clothes, she said, "No.  Leave them.  You won't need them the rest of the night."

I felt a bit woozy but very horny and content, so I did as she said.   She took my hand and led me back to the living room and the party.  There were only three other guys there and all were naked.  As we walked in, a girl took one of the boys by the hand and led him toward the bedrooms.

We walked over toward where Coach Rawls and Jill were talking.  They both smiled when they saw Irma leading me toward them, with me completely naked and my hard cock swinging in front of me.

"So, Irm," the coach said to Irma, but looking me up and down, "Are you enjoying the victory party?".

Jill said, "I think it's my turn to celebrate."   She took my hand from Irma and started leading me toward the bedroom wing.  I willingly followed, for some reason, I was still extremely horny and wanted more sex.

In the bedroom, Jill said, "On your knees, bitch."

I happily complied and dropped to my knees and unfastened her jeans.  I pulled them and her underwear down, freeing her hard eleven-inch cock.  I wrapped a hand around the base and took it into my mouth, feeling it pushing into my throat.  I began to suck up and down on her cock and let one hand fondle her large ball sack.

As I sucked, I heard a voice behind me say, "Save some for me, Jill.  I've wanted that ass for some time."  I turned and saw Coach Rawls standing in the doorway.  Jill took my head in her hands and began to vigorously fuck my mouth and throat.  I held onto her thighs for balance and relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of her cock slamming into my mouth.

Soon, she held the head of her cock in my mouth and began shooting her load.   After two ropes of Futa cum, she shoved her cock into my throat and finished unloading.   Catching her breath, she pulled her cock out of my mouth and pulled her jeans back up.

As she walked out, Coach Rawls came over to me and held out her hand.  I took it and she helped me to my feet.  "Bend over the bed," she ordered.  I did as she said, placing my head on the bed, my legs standing on the floor, legs spread.

Coach Rawls ran her hands over my ass cheeks, the back of my thighs, and the small of my back.   I moaned and shook my ass.   She laughed and pushed her sweatpants down, releasing her hard twelve-inch cock.  She ran the tip of the cock up and down my crack, then pushed it completely into me.  

After some really hard and fast fucking into me, she added her load to my eager boipussy.  She pulled out and pulled her sweats back up.   She took my hand and led me back to the living room.

This went on for three hours.   As one team member took me back to a bedroom for a fuck or suck, and we walked back into the living room, another took my hand and led me back.  I don't know how many of the team took me back, I was in a daze, but I was still very horny.  

While one of the girls had me on a bed fucking me doggy style, lying on the bed beside me was another boy, legs up getting fucked.  I looked over at him, our eyes making contact.   I leaned over and put my lips on his and we shared a passionate kiss while the girls fucked us.  I recognized the other boy as Ricky from my English class.  After the girls finished and pulled out of us, while they were getting dressed, I lay down and pulled him into my arms and we shared another passionate kiss.  The girls watched us for a few minutes and then took us back into the living room.

Back in the living room, the girls had to tell everyone about us sharing the kisses.  They all started yelling at us to do it again.  So I took Ricky in my arms and we kissed again and let our hands reach down and fondle each other's hard cocks.  The girls were loving it, a few taking photos with their phones.

We collapsed onto the floor and moved around into a classic sixty-nine position on our sides.  We each took the other's cock into our mouth and started sucking.   The girls went wild watching us.  For some reason, as horny as we were, we could not cum.

After a while, one of the girls, a tall blonde, reached down and pulled me to my feet, and led me back to a bedroom.

The night went like this until everyone was sated and kind of drunk.  The effects of the special punch they gave us boys to drink started to wear off.  I couldn't find Irma and needed a ride home.

The Assistant Coach, a brunette, offered to drive me home if I would give her a blow job.  So I found my clothes, pulled them on and we headed to her car.

She pulled up in front of my house and shut the car off.  She put her seat back as far as it would go and raised the steering wheel.  She raised up and slid her sweatpants down and I leaned over and took her cock into my mouth.  I sucked up and down her cock until she shot a nice load into my mouth which I swallowed.

I thanked her, got out of the car, and went inside.   In my room, I stripped off my clothes, collapsed on my bed, and fell instantly asleep.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
306 Followers