Jesse's Story Pt. 11

Story Info
Ricky gets a boyfriend.
3.1k words
4.25
3.6k
3
0

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse's Story -- Pt 11

I awoke in the morning feeling pretty bad. I had a big hangover and my body felt like I was beaten up pretty badly. Everything ached.

I staggered toward my bathroom and Mother walked in. Looking at me, she gasped. "You look terrible, baby," she said to me, "You must have had a tough time at your party."

"I feel really bad," I moaned to her, "My head hurts and I feel like I lost a fight with a gorilla."

Mother yelled at Dad and when he came in, she told him to fix a hangover cure. She took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom. She put me in the shower and turned on the water, making it pretty hot. It felt good on my aching body. Suddenly, she turned the water to very cold. I squealed and tried to jump out, but she held me under the water. Then she turned it back to warm and then back to cold. She did this about six times. Finally, she took me out of the shower and dried me off.

Dad walked in with a large glass of red liquid. Handing it to me, he said, "Drink it all down." I did, realizing quickly it was tomato juice based.

Dad took the empty glass and left. Mother took my hand and led me back to my bedroom. "Lie down, on your belly," she said.

After to lay down, she began to massage my neck and shoulders. It felt wonderful. She continued, rubbing and massaging all the way down my body, taking extra time on my round ass cheeks.

"Turn over, honey," she said.

I rolled over, feeling a lot better already. My cock was rock hard and sticking up. Seeing it, Mother smiled and said, "I guess you are feeling better." She wrapped her hand around my erection and began stroking. She continued and soon I was getting close.

"Oh, Mother," I moaned, "Please don't stop."

As I was about to shoot my load, she bent over and took my complete cock into her mouth. I raised up my hips and shot my load into her mouth. She swallowed as I kept shooting until I collapsed back, spent.

Sitting up and licking her lips, she said, "I hope you feel better now. Let's go see what your father has fixed for breakfast."

"Thanks, Mom," I said as I climbed out of bed, "I feel like new now." I threw my arms around her for a hug. She kissed my forehead and squeezed my ass, then turned and left.

Just then my phone rang and I saw that it was Irma. I answered and just said, "Fuck you. I never want to see you again." And hung up.

I put on a pair of gym shorts and went downstairs. Dad was putting bacon and eggs on our plates and we sat down to eat. I explained to them about the party and how after drinking some punch, I was in a fog the rest of the night and ended up having sex with a lot of the girls there. Both my parents got mad.

"They drugged you," Dad said, "A kind of date rape drug. Made you helpless for them to use you."

"I thought so," I said, "It really makes me mad at Irma. How could she do that to me."

Later, my phone beeped a new text message coming in. The message included a photo -- me and Ricky kissing and holding each other's hard cock. The message said, "I had fun last night. Thanks."

Shortly, I got another call. When I answered, it was Ricky. "Did you get a photo this morning?", he asked.

"Yes," I said, "The night was a blur."

"It was," he said, "Can we get together and talk about it?"

"Sure," I said, "Where and when?"

"I'm home alone this morning," he asked, "Can you come over now?"

Since he lived only a block away, I said, "Sure. Just let me put on a shirt and I'll be right over."

I pulled on a tee shirt and slipped on a pair of sandals. I told my parents where I was going and headed out. It was a quick walk to his house.

When I knocked on the door, he answered wearing only a pair of shorts. He looked pretty rough, probably the way I first looked this morning.

"Wow," I said, "You look terrible. Like I did this morning."

"How did you get better so fast?", he asked.

"Let me do you," I said. "Go get into the shower, hot water. Let me make a phone call and I'll be there."

He went upstairs and I called my Dad and asked him to make his special drink for Ricky. He said he'd bring it right over. I waited ten minutes until he got there.

I took the glass from him and headed upstairs. I could hear the shower running and went that way. I walked into the bathroom and saw Ricky, behind a clear shower curtain, standing under the hot shower.

"My Dad just dropped off a special drink for you," I said as I pulled back the curtain, and stared at his naked body for a few minutes. I reached in and turned the water to cold.

He screamed and jumped back. "Why did you do that?", he asked.

"It is what makes you feel better," I said as I turned it back to warm.

"Okay," he said, "But you're getting yourself wet."

"No problem," I answered, giving him a smile. I quickly pulled off my shirt and took off my shorts. Naked, I stepped into the shower with him. He gave me a big smile.

"About that picture," I said, stepping up close to him, my cock hard.

"You are a great kisser," he said, putting his hands on my waist.

I pulled him against me, our hard cocks rubbing together. And I leaned forward and put my lips on his. Our tongues danced together and we held each other tight.

"You're a great kisser, too," I said as we broke the kiss. "I have that drink for you, let's get out of here."

We turned off the water and took turns drying each other off. Stepping out of the shower, I handed him the drink which he took right down. Then he took my hand and led me to his bedroom, both of us still naked.

He pulled me down onto the bed right into his arms. We shared another passionate kiss.

"There is something else that will help you feel better," I said. "Turn over."

I sat up as he rolled over. I then massaged his neck, shoulders, and down his back. I spent some time giving his firm, round ass cheeks a good rub down, fondling and squeezing. Then I told him to turn it over.

He rolled over onto his back and looked up at me, lust in his eyes. I ran my hands over his chest, taking time to squeeze his flat breasts and pinch his erect nipples. That made him moan.

I leaned down and kissed him again as I let my hand slide down and grasp his cock. I sat back up and started to stroke his hard cock. He moaned and squirmed. Then I pushed his legs apart and crawled between them. Giving him a smile, I leaned down and took his cock into my mouth.

Ricky groaned and squirmed as I started sucking up and down on his hard cock. I looked up, right into his eyes. Just then I heard a female voice behind me.

"Hey," she said, "What do we have here?"

I raised my head off of Ricky's cock, still holding it, and saw a tall Futa girl behind me.

"Damn, Sheila," Ricky said, "I'm close. Let him finish."

"Sure," she said, as she put her hand on my head and pushed it back down onto Ricky's cock. I started sucking on him again. I felt her hands run over my round ass cheeks.

"Damn," she said, "This is one fine ass."

I continued to suck Ricky's cock and felt the tip of her cock pressing against my hole. I spread my legs more to let her know I wanted it too and continued to suck.

She pushed the head of her cock into me causing me to moan with his cock in my mouth. Ricky put his hand on my head to encourage me to keep sucking. I just held his cock in my mouth, deep-throating him, as I felt Sheila start to ram in and out of my eager ass.

I swallowed and sucked on Ricky's cock, slowly gulping up and down while Sheila pounded into me. She shoved it completely into me and held it there as she shot a huge load of Futa cum into me.

Shortly, Ricky moaned and shot his load into my mouth, which I swallowed down. Sheila slowly pulled her spent cock from my ass and gave it a hard slap.

"Well," she said, running her hand over my back and ass, "Who is this wonderful little slut?"

I lifted my mouth off Ricky's cock as he said, "This is my new friend, Jesse. He lives over on Elm Street. We met last night."

Smiling at me as she pulled on her sweatpants, Sheila said to me, "Well, you little slut. You can ride my cock any time you want. You're a hot little fuck."

Then she smiled at me and said, "Hey, are you Jenny Roberts's little brother?"

"Yeah," I said, crawling up to Ricky. "You know her?"

"Sure do," she said, "We are good friends. We used to go out and pick up boys together until she went off to school. I'll have to let her know I just fucked her little brother." With a laugh, she left.

I kissed Ricky, letting my tongue slide into his mouth, knowing he could taste his own cum which I just sucked out of him.

I crawled up, straddling his chest, and took his head into my hands.

"My turn," I said, looking down at him. My cock was inches in front of his face and as I pushed forward, he opened his mouth.

I pushed my cock into his mouth, and holding his head, began to fuck his sucking lips. I thrust into his mouth and soon, I shot a huge load into him. He swallowed as I kept pumping my cum into his mouth. Finally, I was done and pulled back. I lay down beside him, each of us holding the other in his arms. Our faces were inches apart, looking into each other's eyes.

"I thought you were going to drown me," he said as he ran his hand over my shoulder.

"Me too," I smiled at him, "You filled me up pretty well."

Giving a laugh, he said, "In your mouth. My sister filled up your ass."

I chuckled too and said, "Yeah, she did. She is pretty hot."

Snuggled together, he said, "Yeah. She's been fucking me since I turned eighteen."

Sheila walked back into the room. "I'm headed downtown. You guys need a ride or anything?"

I sat up. "Yeah. Can you drop me at Game Land? I'm getting the new Cyborg game."

Smiling at me, her eyes running over my naked body, she said "Sure, come on. But it's going to cost you tonight."

I jumped up and went looking for my clothes. "Sure thing," I said to her as I pulled my shirt on.

Ricky said, "I'm coming too." He got up and pulled some clothes on. The three of us drove downtown in her car.

As she pulled up in front of the store, she grabbed my thigh. "I'll be over to pick you up at about eight tonight. You can thank me for giving you the ride."

I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss and said, "It's a date."

Ricky and I went into the store.

The bell above the door rang. The large, rotund older man behind the counter looked at us and smiled at me.

"Hey, Jesse," he said, smiling at me. "Who is your friend?" as he looked Ricky up and down.

"This is Ricky," I said, introducing him. "And this is Mr. Johnson, the store owner," I said to Ricky.

"You looking for the new Cyborg?" Mr. Johnson asked me. "I held onto one for you, I knew you'd come by for it."

"Sure am, Mr. Johnson," I said, with a smile.

"Let's go in the backroom and settle up," he said and stood and walked toward the door behind the counter.

I turned to Ricky and said, "Look around. I'll be back in a bit." And I followed Mr. Johnson into the back room.

In the backroom, Mr. Johnson leaned back against some shelving. I walked over and dropped to my knees in front of him. He had on a pair of old sweatpants and the front was tented out. I reached up and squeezed his bulge and pulled the sweats down and then his underwear. His familiar hard seven-inch uncut cock was now in front of me. I grasped it, pulled the foreskin back, and took the head into my mouth. Holding it, I started sucking up and down, hard and fast. He groaned and took my head into his two, fat hands. Holding my head, he began to face fuck me, hard and deep. I just held on and sucked and let him do his thing. Finally, with a loud moan, he shoved into my mouth and shot a big, warm load of cum which I swallowed.

He pulled his spent cock out of my mouth and pulled his clothes back up. I got to my feet, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

Patting my head, he said, "Good boy. Same price as usual." And we walked back into the store. I gave him ten dollars and he gave me the game. I turned to Ricky and said, "Let's go," and headed for the door.

We started walking back home, about a mile. Ricky asked me, "Why did he only charge you ten when it goes for twenty-five?"

"I give him a blow job in the back room to get the discount," I answered. "We've been doing it like this for a few years now. Don't tell anyone."

"Wow," Ricky said, "That is cool. Maybe I could work out a deal with him."

I laughed. "Or you could give me a blow job and use my game for free."

Ricky lightly hit my arm. We chatted as we walked to my house. We went inside to my room and loaded the new game. We were sitting on the bed playing the game when my Mother came in.

After I introduced Ricky to her, she asked if we wanted some snacks. She left and came back with a couple of sodas and some pretzels.

"Your father and I are going clothes shopping," she said, "We'll be back in a couple of hours. Then we're going out to eat and Ricky is welcome to come with us," and she left.

"Wow," Ricky said, "Your mom is really hot. Oops, I guess I shouldn't have said that."

I laughed and said, "That's okay. I think she is hot too." I put my game controller down and put my arm around Ricky. "I'm ready for a break. Let's do something else."

Ricky put his controller down and looked at me with a smile. "Yeah," he said, "What do you have in mind?"

I leaned over and kissed him. "Let's fuck," I said.

We quickly got undressed and on the bed. After some kissing and hands roaming over bodies, he got on his hands and knees and I got behind him on my knees. I ran my hands over his smooth, round ass cheeks. Then I pushed my six-inch cock into him. I got no response from Ricky.

I pulled out and lay down beside him and pulled him down and kissed him. "I guess we just need the big Futa cocks," I said.

"That's okay," he said, "We can still suck each other."

"Great idea," I said and pushed his head down toward my belly. He crawled down between my legs and took my hard cock into his warm mouth.

Ricky sucked me off, I shot my load into his mouth. Then he climbed onto my chest, straddling me. I smiled up at him and said, "Turn about is fair play," and I took his hard six-inch cock into my mouth. I sucked down on it and let him rock back and forth, fucking my mouth. When he shot his load, I swallowed it all, placing my hands on his ass cheeks, and pulling him against my face.

He lay down beside me and we held each other, sharing a deep passionate kiss. We lay with each other, goofing off, kissing, groping bodies. Then we gave each other another blow job and finally got dressed.

My parents arrived back home and after we visited for a short time, they took us out to dinner. At dinner, a large woman came over and talked with my folks. Apparently, they were good friends with her and she and my Dad kept looking at each other.

My Mother was sitting beside Ricky and had a hand under the table. She looked at Dad and said, "Oh, go on Ron. You know you want to."

"Okay," my Dad said, with a smile. He paid the bill and left with the new woman who I heard them call Susan. Mom smiled at Ricky and said, "I guess it's just us three." There was a movement of Mother's hand under the table.

"Mom," I said, "I've got a date with Ricky's sister, Sheila, tonight."

"The same Sheila that is friends with your sister?", Mother asked, her eyebrows arching.

"Yes," I said, "She told me she was."

Mother laughed and said, "Well, at least I'll know you're in good hands." Another movement of hands under the table and I noticed Ricky had a dreamlike look on his face.

We left and went to Ricky's house. Going inside, we met Sheila. She and Mother knew each other and exchanged pleasantries. Then Mother asked Sheila if she could drive me home after our date. Sheila agreed, and Mother told her she was taking Ricky home and she could pick him up when she dropped me off.

Mother and Ricky left. Sheila took my hand and led me upstairs.

(To be continued)