Jesse's Story Pt. 13

Story Info
Jesse visits Jenny at college.
2k words
4.5
2.8k
6
0

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers

My week was a good one. At school, whenever we were together, Sheila and I held hands, so it was obvious to anyone looking that we were a pair. I saw Irma and she was walking down the hall holding hands with another, smallish boy. I laughed to myself. It didn't take her long to get over breaking up with me. I thought I should warn the other guy about her but knew it probably wouldn't help. He'll find out himself.

Twice during the week, Miss Jenkins had me stop by her classroom during lunch and give her a blow job. The second time Mrs. James joined us and I sucked both of them off. They discussed having me sometimes after school so they could fuck me. That was left for another time.

I visited Sheila twice at her house and she came to my house once after school. It became clear that she really enjoyed spanking me before she fucked me. And, of course, she knew I loved it too. It always got me hard and made the hard fucking that much more enjoyable.

The Thursday visit to Sheila's house had a bit of a bonus. She had a couple of errands to run after school, so wouldn't be home right away. When I knocked on the door, Ricky answered. With a big smile, he let me inside. We immediately wrapped our arms around each other and shared a deep, passionate kiss.

"Sheila won't be home for a bit," he said. "Let's go upstairs."

He took my hand and we practically ran up the stairs to his room. In the room, we pulled each other's clothes off as we kissed. Then fell onto his bed, hands grabbing at each other as we continued kissing.

In no time, we were on our sides in a sixty-nine position, each one sucking the other's hard cock.

Then we heard a female voice, "Well, look what we have here."

We both jerked our heads around and standing just inside the doorway was Sheila and a chubby girl about her age. Both were smiling at us. We started to get up, but the chubby girl said, "Oh, no, keep on sucking."

"Yeah," said Sheila, "It turns us on to watch you sluts suck each other off. Do it."

Marsha, the chubby girl, pushed Ricky's head back down onto my cock and I resumed sucking on Ricky.

I got off first, moaning and shooting my load into Ricky's mouth, which he swallowed. He wasn't far behind, and soon was giving me his load, which I also swallowed. We held each other's cocks in our mouths for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling.

Sheila reached down and grabbed me, pulling me off Ricky and to my feet. I stood there naked in front of them. Sheila smiled at her friend and said, "Have fun with my little slut brother."

Taking her pants off, her hard eleven-inch cock sticking out under her slightly round belly, she said, "Oh, I will. You do too." And she climbed on the bed and pushed Ricky over onto his belly. As we walked out of the bedroom, I saw her push his legs apart and start to lean over him.

Sheila took me to her room and ordered me onto the bed. She took off her clothes, her cock was rock hard. She told me to get on my belly, which I did as she picked up her paddle.

Sheila spent some time using the paddle on my ass, with me crying out and squirming and begging her to stop. Then, tossing the paddle aside, she climbed onto the bed behind me, grabbed my hips and lifted them, then rammed her cock into me. I cried out every time her thighs slapped against my ass as she began pounding me hard.

Later, Ricky and Marsha, the chubby friend of Sheila, walked into the bedroom. Everyone was naked. I was lying pretty much on my belly snuggled against Sheila. Marsha walked over and squeezed my ass, causing me to groan, and said, "I'd love to tap that ass someday soon."

Sheila looked at her with a smile. "Only after I am done with him," she said to Marsha. "You keep playing with my little brother."

We had no school on Friday. My parents worked it out to drop me off at the university for the weekend as they were going up to the lake to spend time with my Grandmother. Jenny would show me around the campus and I'd be staying with her. I was excited about making the trip but sad that I would be leaving Sheila for the weekend.

We arrived at the University and pulled up in front of the sorority house where Jenny lived. Out front was a sign that said, Futa House.

As we started to get out of the car, Jenny came running out and hugged each of my parents. Mother told her they would be back to pick me up late Sunday afternoon. After a bit of small talk, my parents got into the car and drove off.

I picked up my bag and followed Jenny to the sorority house.

"We'll have a good time, little brother," she said to me. "I've missed playing with you and I'm sure you'll love it here at the house."

We walked across the porch and entered the house. The start of my long weekend at Futa House.

In the foyer, one wall was covered with shelves. There were a few piles of clothes on some of them. Jenny looked at me and with a big smile, she said, "Okay, little brother, strip."

When I gave her a questioning look, she got a bigger smile and added, "All boys in this house must be naked. That's the rule. Now, get those clothes off."

As I pulled my shirt off, I found I was a bit excited about being naked in front of a house full of hot-looking girls. When I took my shorts and underwear off, my cock gave me away. Looking at it, smiling, Jenny said, "Well, it looks like you enjoy being naked."

She reached down and gave my cock a squeeze and said, "Get your bag, let's go upstairs."

I picked up my bag and followed her. As we went past the living room, I glanced over and there were two really good-looking girls sitting there, playing a video game. Lying across their laps was a naked boy on his belly. One girl had her game controller resting on his ass. The other girl had no pants on and had her controller resting on his shoulders while his face was buried in her crotch.

We went upstairs and as we walked down the hall toward Jenny's room, a good-looking, tall girl walked toward us.

"Hey, Jen," she said as she looked me over, "Who is this little cutie?"

"My little brother," Jenny said to her as we paused to chat, "He's here for the weekend to check out the school."

As she continued to look me over, the girl said, "Cool. Are you bringing him to the party tonight?"

"Oh, yeah, Iris," Jenny said to her, "We'll be there."

Giving me a wink before walking away, she said to me, "See you there cutie."

We went into Jenny's room. It was good sized, with a queen size bed, a dresser and a desk with a chair. A closet was off to one side and along one wall was a large, double-hung window.

As I bent to set my bag down, Jenny ran her hand over my ass. "I've really missed your hot, little ass bro," she said, giving my ass a hard slap.

As she walked over to the dresser, she said, "On the bed, brother. On your belly."

I went over and lay on my stomach on the bed as she pulled a paddle from her dresser. Smiling at me, she walked over, slapping the paddle against her hand. After running her hand over my ass cheeks, she raised the paddle. My eyes grew large knowing what was coming, and my cock got even harder.

She smacked my ass hard with the paddle and I cried out. "Oh, yes," she said to me as she raised the paddle for another strike, "Let me hear you." And she spanked my ass, hard, with the paddle a dozen times. I cried out with each stroke and tears ran down my cheeks as I begged her to stop, even though each smack sent a jolt of electricity through my cock. By the time she stopped, my cock was about ready to explode and my ass was on fire.

She dropped the paddle and pushed her jeans and underwear down. My eyes fixed on her familiar cock, rock hard and leaking. She grabbed the hair on my head and pushed her cock toward my face. I opened my mouth and she shoved it into me and holding my head, fucked my mouth. Then she pulled my ass over to the edge of the bed, my legs falling over the edge. Leaning down, she drove her cock into my hole, causing me to cry out again.

As she slammed into me, my cock exploded in a massive orgasm, shooting my cum out over the side of her bed. She started fucking into me, hard and fast.

While she was pounding me, I thought about how much I loved being used by Jenny, my sister. Don't get me wrong, I do love being fucked by all these wonderful Futanari females, but there is just something about the way Jenny, and my Mother, pound into my willing hole that is really great. Perhaps the angle they use rubs against my spot just right. Or maybe because they are related. Whatever it is, I really do love it.

After a while, Jenny grunted loudly, shoved deep into me, and held her cock there as she shot a big load of her Futa cum into me. She fell on top of me, trying to catch her breath. I could feel her large breasts pressing against my back and her hot breath on my neck.

Finally, she pulled her spent cock out of me and stood. She pulled her jeans back on and slapped my ass.

"Come on, little brother," she said, "Let's go eat. I'm starving."

So we headed out of the room and down the hall. As we walked down the hall, another girl was coming up the stair, leading a naked boy by the hand. She checked me out and said hello to Jenny. Then she continued on her way down the hall leading her boy to her room.

Downstairs as I was getting dressed, another boy walked in the front door. He came over and started taking his clothes off. Jenny smiled at him and said, "Hey, Sammy."

"Hi," he said, "You heading out?"

"Yeah," Jenny answered, "Taking my little slut brother to get something to eat."

"Okay," he said, "See you at the party."

I dressed and we headed to the eatery. Along the way, I asked her about Sammy.

"There are some guys that come over to the house when they are in the mood to play. Sammy is there four or five days a week after classes. He is a real whore," she said.

"So, some guys like to come over to Futa House and be used," I asked.

"Yeah," Jenny said with a big smile, "They love it. I have a feeling we'll be seeing you come over from time to time when you start next fall."

Blushing, I said, "I don't know, I guess time will tell."

We got some burgers and sat at a small table. Jenny reached under the table, took my hand, and pressed it against the bulge in her jeans. I kept my hand there, giving a light massage as we ate.

Then we headed back to Futa House to get cleaned up for the party.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
309 Followers